A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Misadventures of the Sisters

-Sharpie-
    -Sharpie-

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2010-02-13

The Misadventures of the Sisters Empty The Misadventures of the Sisters

Post by -Sharpie- 5/3/2011, 7:07 am

Spoiler:

Prolouge: Aleana
    The truth about friends is, if you hit your head, a friend will ask you if you're okay, but your best friend will smile and laugh.
    Why'd I chose to start this story like this? Because, this story is about me and my friends, and how, no matter what, we'll be there for each other. Even when we fight, even we we cry, even when we laugh, we're sisters, and we are always going to be that way. Nothing can sway us, even if we are slighty swayed by us all having a crush on the same guy, we'll come out the same in the end, as best friends. Even if it means giving up the stupid boy after one of us wins him. Besides, that's how we view boys. They are stupid, but cute and lovable! And great movie companions! Exspecially for scary movies!
    In fact, thats where this story begins. With me and my boyfriend, Ryan B, and Kit and her boyfriend, Klaus Aikens, and a very scary movie!

(Will write more in a sec!)
    -Sharpie-
    -Sharpie-

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2010-02-13

The Misadventures of the Sisters Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Sisters

Post by -Sharpie- 5/3/2011, 7:52 am

Chapter One: Aleana
    I hate scary movies, that's the oddest fact about me, says Ryan, whenever I ask him whats the quality he least likes in me. I always give me a really annoyed look when he says it, and he claims it scares him, but I think he's just teasing me. Probably. I think he is because no matter how many times I make the face at him, he always tells me the same thing.
    I always tease him, anyways, so its pretty equal. I always tell him he got lucky. He could have been stuck with his sister as his date for prom. He usually glares at me for five minutes straight, but its worth it, seeing him make that expression.
    Of course, to get him to stop glaring at me, I have to give him a big hug until he can't breathe. Its mean, but I hate him looking angry after awhile...
    (I'll write the rest later, I'm too tired to continue... I need two more hours of sleep... Bye!)
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 5/3/2011, 12:42 pm

Shocked
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 5/3/2011, 10:19 pm

Ok well I like the prologue, a nice beginning(Not to mention a lot better than I can write!lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 7:58 am