A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wiccan Sisters

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Wiccan Sisters Empty Wiccan Sisters

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 5:39 pm

Morgan and Salem reached the boarders of Camp Half-Blood. "Anything. As long as I get to be the one to do the exploding." She said a bit demented and put Cloe down, allowing her to go sleep. She rubbed her hands together and looked around. "Can you mistify some glasses or something?" She asked, smiling widely.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Wiccan Sisters Empty Re: Wiccan Sisters

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 5:44 pm

"Glasses as in, to put on your eyes?" I asked, petting Cleo as she rubbed against my leg before curling up to sleep.

Up here, I could really feel the wind in my hair and fully breathed in the crisp air.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 5:51 pm

"No, Morgan! Glasses as in vases, vials. Anything of that nature." Salem placed a hand on her waist, shifting her weight to one foot. "Did I ever tell you the story about when I caused a little girl's barbie doll on fire?" She asked with a slight cackle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 5:59 pm

"In that case, I'd rather not. If we make glass explode, the flying pieces can get into our eyes, our throats, and such. It could be really dangerous."

Do you know how in movies the hero can smash through a window and be perfectly okay?
    Yeah, well, that doesn't happen in real life. I've had the experience.

"Aaaand, no you didn't. Sounds like something you'd do," I smirked. "Spill."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 6:28 pm

Salem rolled her eyes. "You're no fun." She grumbled and slumped down on the ground.

"Well this stuck up little brat was being ungrateful because her mommy didn't get her the doll she wanted." She said in a mocking tone. "I'm guessing she was around the age of...eight, nine? Anyways all it took was one glance and...boom! No more dolly." The daughter of Hecate laughed some, looking up at the sky.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 6:39 pm

"You want danger?" I told Salem with another grin. "Think fast!"

I put my hand under my mouth and exhaled; fire formed quickly like coming from a flamethrower, going directly for Salem with a whooshing sound.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/19/2014, 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 6:46 pm

She yelped and rolled out of the way. "Hey!"She grunted as she quickly stood to her feet; readying herself. "You're liking I can't blow you apart!" Salem screamed, panting a bit. She wanted danger, now she's go it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 6:50 pm

I raised my arms either side of me. "Come at me, bro."

Salem could only blow up trees as far as I knew. Well, only. I had always wondered what the nymphs thought of that.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 8:26 pm

She stared at her and tried to think what she could do as a counter attack. Maybe she could be gently enough to blow up one of Morgan's piece of clothing. She took in a deep breath and flicked her finger, causing a small explosion right under her feet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 9:17 pm

The explosion came out of nowhere. The world spun. Wind rushed around me. Streaks of hair got into my mouth. My ears popped. What's this? Stop! I thought. If I fell badly, I could really hurt myself, break my neck or my spine. I had to do something before hitting the ground. Stop!
    I actually thought that so strongly I literally stopped in mid-air, two meters from the ground. My hair fell back on my shoulder blades, my feet dangling down like I had been put on freeze.

"Whoa sis, that wasn't a straightforward attack," I told her with a grin, eyebrows raised, then slowly allowed myself to get back on the ground. My ears still hurt a bit, so I rubbed them with my index, hoping the faraway noise in them would stop soon.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/19/2014, 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 9:41 pm

Salem gasped as she watched her half-sister fly through the air, then pause. She looked up at her in awe as Morgan stayed suspended in midair. "You are a truly power witch..." She complimented and continued to stare at her. "I hope I didnt hurt you too bad, sis." She said walking up to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 10:13 pm

"It's just a small trick," I said, shrugging it off -- it wasn't, but I didn't like to boast. "And nope, it's okay. If not, I'll just take some ambrosia or go see the Apollo's. Your explosions are really freakishly loud," I added with a chuckle, rubbing my ear again. "So! What do you plan on blowing up next?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 10:24 pm

Salem relaxed a bit knowing that she didn't hurt her sister. "I don't know. I'm trying to focus it more, ya know? Not let it be so random." She said and lifted her index finger, trying to see if she could manifest a small explosion on the tip of her finger.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 10:29 pm

"Let's try this piece of wood," I said, picking up a dead branch. "Do you think you can do an explosion in a moving target?"

I made a rotating movement twice with my arm and threw the stick as high up in the air as I could.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 10:39 pm

"I can try." She said and looked up as Morgan threw up the branch. She concentrated hard on the object and narrowed her eyes. The piece of wood exploded, splinters flying in every which direction. "I guess I can.."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/3/2014, 10:44 pm

I briefly shielded my face with my arms as splinters and pieces of barks rained around us.

"Yeah, guess you do. But hold on a sec, I thought you could only make trees explode. How come you did that underground explosion?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 4:22 pm

"Well I practice my explosions on trees because their big and....easier to target." She snorted slightly and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "But doing the underground things was like, grand me. I've done it before..." Salem stared at where she caused the spontaneous combustion. "I'm thinking that maybe I focusing so hard on the earth beneath your feet that I may I have sped up the molecules in the ground? I don't know. It's a theory."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2014, 4:34 pm

"That's not exactly how explosions work but I see what you mean. Just try not to focus too hard on the ground I'm standing on, okay? If it hadn't been a light explosion, I'd be in spare parts right now." I bumped her shoulder, then grinned. "I'm kind of eager to see you in a fight against monsters."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 4:50 pm

Salem looked down in shame and glanced up at Morgan when she bumped her shoulder. She smiled a bit and lifted her head up. "Well I've always wanted to see if I can cause some pain with my power." She crossed her arms and sighed. "And I would like to see you use your power on a beast. I can only imagine it now; you, dropping a house on it." She cackled some, joking around.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2014, 6:07 pm

"Haha, perhaps not a house," I grinned. "But a nice rock? Why not."

I suddenly remembered when I had met Benjamin in the forest, two weeks ago, and the Chimera had attacked us. How I had manipulated the nearby rocks to defend myself. Back then it had been pure instinct but I wondered how much I'd discover thanks to them.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 6:33 pm

She laughed at her half sister, shaking her head a bit. "A rock works too." She said with a smile and reached in her pocket for some empty vials. "Anyways I was wondering, have you ever met mother before?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2014, 7:04 pm

I tensed up a bit, slowly putting my hands in my pockets. "Yes I have. Several times.... She's kinda the one who gave me my Quest. Why?"

My back stiffened up a bit as I looked at Salem with my cherry red eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 7:20 pm

"What does she look like?" She asked, staring at into her cheery like eyes. "What did she sound like?" Salem rubbed her arm, scratching an itch that had decided to irritate her. "I just want to know..." Salem said stepping closer to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2014, 7:23 pm

"She looks intimidating," I said after a moment. "I mean, she's a goddess. She has very dark hair, glowing green eyes and really sharp cheekbones. But you'll meet her soon enough."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 7:55 pm

"Sounds like Angelina Jolie in that new movie Maleficent." Salem said with a light chuckle, trying to imagine what she really looked like. "oh, you're right! The winter solstice is in seventeen days. I should probably make her a present or something..." Salem said in thought, tipping her chin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:32 am