A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wiccan Sisters

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Wiccan Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Wiccan Sisters

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2014, 8:21 pm

"Um... not really. Hecate is much more beautiful, much more daunting, and doesn't wear any make up." I rocked back and forth lightly on the balls of my feet. "A present? You're leading a dangerous life, miss."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 8:25 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "How am I leading a dangerous life? What she is gonna do? Ground me? Oh! Better yet, turn me into a toad." She crossed her arms. Okay maybe she was crossing over some line when she said the last part, but she doubt her mother was even listening to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2014, 8:27 pm

"Careful," I warned Salem. "Our mother isn't someone to cross. She's not exactly the forgiving type."

I crossed my arms too and looked at Salem. She was fifteen too, which raised the question in my head on how Hecate had had us... almost at the same time.
    You know what?
    Some questions are better left without an answer.

"Let's just say.... flattery wouldn't work and warm family moments isn't exactly what she's looking for."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 8:36 pm

She rolled her eyes. "But she's our mother! I want to give her a gift! She shouldn't take that as some type of "flattery"." She tried to get her temper under control, clinching her fists. "From what I've heard so far, the only thing that will "satisfy" her is if we study our hearts out." Salem said in almost a growl, placing her hands on her head.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/4/2014, 9:07 pm

"Yes, that about sums it up," I said. "Why do you want to give her a gift though? To impress her? To get on her good side? Simply because she's a goddess?" I shrugged and scraggled my hair up. (Yes, scraggling is a word. I just made it up.) "To be honest, I don't think it's a good idea. She doesn't just want us to study our hearts out. She wants us to be up to it, because she worries about us and can't always interfere to protect us."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 9:38 pm

"Because she's my mother and I love her." She said, choking up a bit. Salem doesn't get emotional often, but when it comes to talking about people she considers her family, she can get teary eyed. She sighsd and pulled her hair back over her shoulder. "I'll just give her all the Mother's Day cards I made for her." She shrugged and looked at Morgan.
    "If she honestly cares about us....nope. I can't do this." Salem shook her head. "I can't."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2014, 7:32 am

"Wait to meet her before saying you love her," I said. "Right now you're only loving the idea of her."

Bending down, I grabbed some grass in my hands and started weaving it together absentmindedly, like we were taught to weave in arts and crafts. "What do you mean, you can't do it?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/5/2014, 4:30 pm

"Is that so bad? I mean shouldn't we love her anyway?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I can't deal with talking about "mommy" right now." She grumbled and looked over at her cat. Cloe was playing with a butterfly that decided to tempt the cat.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2014, 7:53 pm

"I think you should get a better idea of her before loving her," I carefully said, then nodded as she grumbled about not wanting to talk about Hecate right now. "Yeah, let's talk about Justin Bieber."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/5/2014, 9:04 pm

She smirked. "Justin Beiber? Really?" Salem asked with a slight smile. "I rather burn at the stake." She said in a humorous tone. She uncrossed her arms and smoothed out her black shirt.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2014, 9:49 pm

I playfully punched her in the shoulder. "You can't give up on the Biebs!"

Kicking a stone away, I leaned against a tree and gave Salem a smirk. "Seriously though, what music are you into?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 9:52 am

Salem smirked and placed a hand on her hip. "Honestly, I like....imagine Dragons..anything of that sort." She said and watched as the stone rolled away.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 9:56 am

"Oh my gods, Imagine Dragons! I love their song Monster."

I grinned at Salem; I always loved finding common points with people. "I'm into Muse, Daft Punk, Chvrches, that stuff... Rings a bell?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 3:43 pm

"Oh my goddess me too!" Salem exclaimed happily. "How you heard of their song Warriors? It's amazing!" She added and laughed a bit. "And no, I haven't heard of those bands before, but they sound like they're good."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 4:25 pm

I was surprised she hadn't heard of Muse or Daft Punk. Chvrches, okay, they weren't that famous, but Muse and Daft Punk definitely were. Most people had heard their song Get Lucky nowadays.

"Sorry, can't say I have," I replied to her asking about the song Warriors. "Do you like soundtracks and trailer music though?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 5:44 pm

Salem nodded and crossed her arms. "Mhm, sure." She smiled a bit. "I like it." The daughter of Hecate sighed and looked at her black fingernails. I need a manicure.She said to herself and looked up at Morgan. "So I have a question for you, do you have the ability to manifest storms out of the mist?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 5:56 pm

I could tell she wasn't interested in talking about trailer music and stuff so I swallowed back what I was about to say about Two Steps From Hell and Audiomachine.

"Um... I never tried. Rita can make whirlwinds though."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 10:02 pm

"That's cool I guess. I like how our powers varies among the children of Hecate." Salem stated and looked up at the sky. "I should probably study more so that I have a better idea of what magic really is." She tapped her chin in thought.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2014, 3:01 am

"A lot of us have the same powers, like manipulating the elements, shadow-travel, etc," I said. My hands had weaved a small trireme out of the grass; it was pretty shabby, but I nonetheless chuckled and blew on it. The tiny oars started rotating and the ship flew upwards slowly, carried by the currents of the air. "Yeah, there's like theurgical and goetic. I haven't looked that much in either of both though."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/7/2014, 9:06 am

Salem nodded slowly. ""That's true, I guess." She sighed and sat down, crossing her legs. "Isn't hecate conceded a Titan-Gpddess?" She asked her. "Or do I have that wrong." She added, pulling the grass out of the ground.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2014, 9:20 am

"Actually, she kind of is. But there again, the myths contradict each other all the time," I replied and sat down next to her crossing my legs and putting my elbows on my knees. "There's a lot of stuff we can't know for sure."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/8/2014, 4:12 pm

"I agree." Salem responded and let out a sigh, looking down the hill of camp. "If you had the power to change one thing, what would it be?" She asked her half sister Morgan, still staring down the hill. "Just one thing."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2014, 5:43 pm

"Hmmm...," I looked up at the clear blue sky. "Probably something with wings.... I've always loved flying. Or an axolotl. Those things are tiny Wolverines, I swear to the gods."

I grinned at her and tucked a streak of hair behind my ear.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/8/2014, 9:58 pm

She laid back completely on the grass beneath her and smiled some as she gazed up at the clear sky. "Flying would be cool." Salem laughed a bit and looked over at Morgan, then back at the sky. Her cat, Cleo came and laid herself on top of Salem. She rolled her eyes and smoothed out her ink black fur.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2014, 10:17 am

I chuckled when I saw the cat, it was just really cute, the way it curled up on Salem. "Flying is awesome," I replied, uncrossing my legs and rubbing my knees. "What about you? Which mighty creature would you be? Seriously, I'm betting a panther or a snow tiger."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 12:15 pm