A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Steven Goodsman

Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

Steven Goodsman Empty Steven Goodsman

Post by Fighter 6/3/2011, 12:37 pm

This is my story, just not my theme.

One: A god picks me up from school

IF thsi is your firt time hearing the term "Demigods" congratz, you have about a year to live. If it isn't sorry, but you better grab a knife, hide in an enclosed place, and pray to the god of your choice to lve. You didn't come by this by accident. There are no acidents. So if I didn't sare you enough, keep reading, and your life is about to get a whole darn complicated.
    Living at your friend's house can really put a damper on things. Especailly if your friend is a distant reliive, and you have ADHD. My friend, was acctually my second cousin,and tried to make your life horrible. He would punch my lights out, and then put me in the middle of on going traffic. Or wouldn't trip me, and then run me over with his bike. I got him back though. One time, I almost put him in a full body cast.I didn't know what comes over me, but I'm a natrul bon fighter. THat's why Aunt Corleen sent me to New York, to a boarding school called Yancy.
    I hated it the second I stepped foot on the cold, barren tiles. A man came wlking around the corner, and stopped when he was only five feet away; looking me over with old green eyes. His face was tanned, and his black beard cut cleanly. His eyes shown playfullness, but he had a strait face on.
    "Are you Steven Goodsman?" He asked.
    "Yes sir," I replied. This man looked firmilar, but I knew a million faces.
    "Come with me," he instructed, and I had to jog to stay instep with him. When he stopped, a dorm door stood infront of us. I opened the door, and stepped inside, seeing a boy around 14, huddled with a book in his lap. I had to turn my head to see what he was reading, "A Tale of Two Cities" it said, and I almost groaned, I hated that book, didn't have enought blood. I turned to the man, and he said, "My name is Mr. Nep, and you will treat me, and your dorm and class mates with respect. Am I understood, Mr. Goodsman?"
    "Yes, I understand, SIR," I spat. My paicence was wearing thin, who did he think i was, a fugitive? Telling me to use respect.
    Mr. Nep walked away from the door, and it clossed by itself, Thst was odd, I wondered as I walk to the boy. "You're reading that?" I asked.
    THe boy looked hurt, "Pardon me, but this is a good book."
    He looked at me, and I just had to respond. "But it has barely any blood in it, how is it interesting?", bewildered by how the boy was acting. He wore a blue vest over a white button down shirt, and kacki pants. His shoes were black, and made of rubber. This time I did groan.
    "It has alot of blood! You think that when the Greeks faught the Trojans, it was a clean war? No, it is quite gory, acctualy, You're talking about the other book, no dude, I would never read that book. Too boring!"
    I smiled, he was talking more my style. "Hi, my name is Steven Goodsman. And yours?" I stuck out my hand.
    The boy shook my hand, "Jay Underwood at your sevice," and with that, I knew I had a firend that could save my life.

Months pasted by, and I met many kids. Sure, I ended up either braking a bone or nose, but I knew them. I was usually helping Mr. Nep clean up after cerfew, but every once in a while, Jay came to help. One day, Jay as wearing a blue cap, and I had to tell him that looked kind of funny. He wore it all the time, nd I had to ask him why not take it off at cerfew, but he just smiled and said he gave himself a bad haircut. We had left it at that.
    One evening, a boy named Cevin was stalking around, trying to pick a fight. I turned, and started walking away, but Cavin was too fast. He tripped me, and my anger swelled up. "Just who do you think you are, you idiot?" I grinded my teeth.
    "Why nothing, except I'm hungry, and your the appitizer!" he said with a roar, and he started to grow, and grow, and grow, until he was so big, only a loin cloth could cover him. Behind me, I heard clops, and my world was turnning up-side down. Cevin swatted his handat me, but I rolled. I leapped onto it's hand. It was slippery, so I held on tightly. When his face was eye level, I jumped off his hand, and punched him in the nose. Golden blood squirted from it and Cevin whooped in pain. I fell down, with a perfict landing, and ran to his back. I started to climb, and Cevin twirlled around, as if he was a dog chasing his tail. Rings of golden blood were around me, and I felt moretha a little bit queesy, but I kept on climbing. The clops were about two paces from the fight, but I knew how to handdle this. I arrived at the things ear, nad kicked with all my might, just at the tempal. Cevin clutched his ear, but that was when things when wrong.
    Cevin shook his head, but didn't go down. I took a step back ,shocked, the tempal would, if hit hard enough, send someone to the ground. But then, this was a thing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jay run to me. When he was at my side, he smiled, 'Thought you would need a little help."
    I laughed, "When did you guess that?" We both ducked as Cevin swatted at us. I charged the giant, and before I knew it, there was a sword in my hand. I stabbed the horrible creature in the chest, and it went down. Still holding the sword, I looked at Jay for an explination. All he did was grab my wrist, and pulled me. He clopped, and I looked down. I flinched, for he had no feet, he had hooves.

When we got to Mr. Nep's office, Jay said, "wait here, let me get Pos-I mean Nep out here."
    I shook my head, "No, look at the note." Jay read it, and it said, "Off to a buiness meeting. Won't be back till next year."
    Jay looked at me, "Steven, where is your sword?"
    I raised my hand, and shrugged. "Here, I picked it up after you and your hooves dragged me with you, making me think I was crazy!"
    Jay said nothing, but just kept on dragging me outside. Something had flapped outside, and Jay looked startled. I ran to the chariot, and found a man wearing a leather jacket. The chariot was pulled by horses with bones for wings. The man nodded, and Jay shook his head. The man looked at me, and growled, "Are you getting on or not. I don't do this on a regular basis."
    I stepped on the chariot, surprised that it wasn't just a montoge. Jay put one hoof in, and the man took off, leaving my to pull in Jay. "Wo are you?" I ask the man in the leather coat.
    "None of whom you need to know yet," he said, smiling as if he was sharing an inside joke, only with himself. The rest of the impossible ride was silent. When we arrived at our destination, the middle of no where, the man kicked us out, litterally, and Jay nand I rolled down a long and pain full hill. When we stopped, I stood up, and rubbed my butt.
    "Next time a man kicks us out of a chariot hovering 20 feet in the air, warn me!" I say.
    "I'll take note of that, "Jay says, and clopps to a gathering of people.
    I followed him, and I heard the people whipering, 'Is he the one?" "HE just came rollong out of the sky."
    A woman came rushing to Jay, and kissed him. I stood there, shocked as a tiny boy came clopping into Jay's arms. "Daddy!" He squeeled as Jay gave him a bear- no sorry, goat hug. Daddy? The kid was baerly out of middle school, let alone married.
    "Gover, you've grown!" Jay chided as he put the boy down, "I think I see some horns!" THe boy looked no older than four, but then Jay looked no older than 12.
    "Daddy, you can't see any horns, I'm olny 7, my horns don't grow till I'm 9!" the boy said.
    "Grover, it must be a mirical!" Jay gasped, as if he just had an apifiny, "You must be an early bloomer!"
    The woman laughed as Grover danced with glee saying in a sing song voice, 'I'm an early bloomer, I'm an early bloomer!" He stopped, troting right infront of me. "Do you see any horns, half-blood?"
    Half-blood, what? I looked at Jay, who gave me the answer-him look. "Oh, um, wow," I say with fake amazement, "Poking an inch about your hair!"
    Grover danced some more, "I'm going to be just like my daddy. I'm going to be an early bloomer, I'm going to save half-bloods, and I'm going to find the great god Pan!" I sure hoped he was right.

Last edited by Fighter101 on 6/8/2011, 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Steven Goodsman Empty Re: Steven Goodsman

Post by Arik 6/3/2011, 1:00 pm

It's spelled 'original', fighter.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 6/3/2011, 1:06 pm

I'm not the best at spelling, I've been telling everyone that, but I'll edit it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/3/2011, 7:08 pm

.... "Congratz"? What is this, Facebook?
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 6/4/2011, 9:28 am

No not facebook, why do you think that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content