A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Kat The Reject
Fighter
Milocross
Alfred F. Jones
Steve Rogers
BlackHawk
10 posters

military story

BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

military story  Empty military story

Post by BlackHawk 8/17/2011, 7:47 pm

Chapter 1: The Supposed Friend

I walk in to a building cautiously,look around gun in hand and my knife where i could reach it .I walk upstairs and hear a slight ticking and jump onto the ground.The ceiling explodes and I try to protect my self as much as possible.the ceiling completely covers me.I push the rubble off and stand up.I look around and see all the rubble over this family's house luckily they were out for vacation.I walk out of the house and spot a some what suspicious person and hide behind some crates.I can barely hear what he's saying he was talking on the phone.He said "we have to attack soon" i slowly walk up behind me gun put away and knife in hand.He replied to the guy on the other line "yes sir but they're all around here we need to do it" i put my knife at his throat and say "who's all around here".He puts his hands up and then violently elbows me in the ribs and i fell back bringing him with me knife still at his throat.I roll out and get on top of him pulling out my pistol and pointing it straight at his head.He says "hey hey calm down im not a threat" i spit at the ground and cock my pistol "who was that you were talking to" i snarled.He says "My boss" he says sarcastically i put my finger on the trigger "now do you want to tell me who you work for" i ask calmly "i work for an agency that kills spies" i get off of him and help him up.

To Be Continued...........
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

military story  Empty Re: military story

Post by Steve Rogers 8/17/2011, 8:55 pm

I really really liked it and I hope you continue! But it would be easier to read if it were double spaced. But I really liked it!
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 8/17/2011, 9:18 pm

Chapter 2: The Enemy Attacks

He took my hand and got up we walked around looking for anyone suspicous. We walked into an abandoned house and i went upstairs and he stayed on the ground floor i walked into a bedroom and saw a dead body and told john to come here. He came into the bedroom and walked over to the corpse and said "do you think we should bury him properly " i shake my head and walk to another room. He continues his search downstairs. He finished his search downstairs and came up to help me. It us a good 3 hours to search through everything and by the time we were finished we were kind of tired. We walked back to where we set up temporary camp till we cleared this area. I told him about what's happened before we met he told me about his family all that he had to leave behind when he became a spy hunter. We just walked into camp when he finished. We heard about 20 guns cock and i told them he was on our side but they wouldn't put their guns down until the general told them to. The General walked forward and we saluted "who's this " he asked calmly " He is on our side sir he is a spy hunter and for all we know is one of us could be a spy sir". That's when it happened about 6 or 7 of our "men" started shooting and all of our real men killed them within seconds.

To Be Continued...............
    (hey sorry this one was shorter i was really tired and i wanted to get it done so i could go to bed so the next one will be longer maybe)
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 8/18/2011, 4:41 pm

Please continue!
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 8/18/2011, 5:02 pm

Chapter 3 : The Trek To Tehran

We were shocked by what just happened and we all agreed we needed to get out of there. We packed up camp and started walking towards Iran. We reached the border and saw all the guards there we paid our tolls and walked straight into Iran. We set up camp just outside the city limits and plan what we are going to do. We decided to look for any other camps. So about 5 groups went out to search for camps. Only one group came back with what looked liked a army camp but they didnt know. So the next day we went out to see this camp. we walked to it and found that it was filled with every sort of military personal from privates to 3 star generals. We all greeted ourselves and told them about what happened back in Afghanistan. They would nod every few seconds and when we finished they sat in silence for a couple of minutes and a general stepped forward and asked "how many spies were there" "about ten or twenty sir" i said then stepped back. He rubbed his chin and thought and then said "thats peculiar very peculiar" "yes it is sir" one of the Sergeants said from behind him. We talked for about an hour and then agreed it would be best if we returned to our camp for the night pack up in the morning and start for the trek over to their camp in Tehran when we woke up. We were walking back to camp when suddenly a shot was fired and missed us but we fell to the ground and it was dark out so we put on our night vision goggles and looked around for who might have fired. We searched and searched and finally someone spotted someone, the general told him to shot it so he shot it and we then saw it fall. We walked over to the body and found out it was a terroist that must have followed us from Afghanistan. The general kicked it over so his face was looking into the stars and someone asked "what should we do with the body sir" he said "leave him to the wild" and with that we walked back to camp. We woke up to the general yelling at us to hurry up because we had a long trip to Tehran. We headed out for Tehran and made it there safely.

To Be Continued.........

Last edited by seaweedbrainrocks on 8/18/2011, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 8/18/2011, 5:24 pm

The next chapter should be,

BANG BANG OWWW I GOT SHOT NUUUUUUUU *dead*

Not really.

How about There's a Spy Among us?

Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

Post by Fighter 8/18/2011, 6:03 pm

How about 'The Trust Runs Low'
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 8/18/2011, 9:05 pm

sorry guys i dont think ill have time to make another chapter before i depart i'll make one a soon as i get back
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 8/18/2011, 9:45 pm

CWOOL.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 11/19/2011, 7:59 pm

Chapter 4: Captured

We walk into the camp and we hear about 20 guns cock. We raise our hands slowly and put down our weapons. The general stepped forward "where are you from soldiers" he says loudly. i reply "Just outside Afghanistan, Sir" he glares at us for about a minute and then tells his men to lower their weapons. He paces looking at us every minute or so. He finally lets us stay and then he tells us about what has happened the last week or so. He says that there hasnt been anything going on in Tehran but that doesnt mean he's right. We spend all day watching Tehran and then at dusk we switch out shifts and we go to sleep. We wake up and grab our guns and packs. We leave to invade Tehran, well at least that was our plan but i feared we wouldnt succeed. We walked into Tehran and immediately we all feel something wrong we look around and all the locals were staring at us. We walked into the center of the town and asked a local where the courthouse was, he pointed towards a huge building near the eastern end of town. We walked straight into the courthouse and demanded we speak with the mayor at once. The mayor came out and we said we were taking over this town as our own for protection. He pleaded for mercy and we finally agreed that the locals could still live here safely. We slept in a nearby hotel for a week or so. We went on as if the town was our home and the locals treated us nicely. One night i woke up to the locals swarming our hotel rooms i yelled and all the other men immediately started to raise the alarm and after a while of struggling the locals over whelmed us and we were bound blind folded and carried to dark room. We struggled and struggled but couldnt get free. The locals lock us up in their jail cells but luckily the general called reinforcements before they captured us. We spent about 2 weeks in the jail cells untill the reinforcements came they captured the town and banned the locals from the town. We all called the local troops to the town as a refuge from the spies and terroists. We stayed there until we had to leave to go back over seas for the time being.

To Be Continued....
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 11/19/2011, 8:10 pm

seems good
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 11/19/2011, 8:11 pm

yea it wasnt one of my better chapters im hoping the next one will be better
    Stuart35
    Stuart35

Male
    Number of posts : 1852
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Stuart35 11/19/2011, 9:01 pm

Cool so far
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/2/2012, 5:39 pm

ok guys so i want to ask you all something, do you guys want me to continue this story at all?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 4/3/2012, 11:56 pm

pretty good. are u a military brat, too?
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/15/2012, 12:42 pm

Chapter 5: The Deadly Department

I step

(I can't type on my I-pod so I'll have to write it when I can use a real computer sorry)
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 7/15/2012, 3:12 pm

I like it alot
    Though I'm more of a navy/air force brat

Sponsored content