A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Hulk's Characters

The Hulk
    The Hulk

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2011-08-26

The Hulk's Characters Empty The Hulk's Characters

Post by The Hulk 8/26/2011, 12:13 pm

Demigod Form:

Name:Robert Forza
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Height: 5"9"
    Body Type: lean, Built
    Skin Color: Olive
    God Parent: Cratus
    Mortal Parent: Mia Tuscani
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets: Eagle, named Phoenix.
    Talents: Track, Soccer,
    Weapon**: 2 celestial bronze scimitars
    Flaws: Over-Confidence, Anger, Bossy
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can display great feats of strength he can pick up to 600lbs with no problem, Fury (when he is in a battle, His power and strength form a aura that scares oncoming foes for 30mins),

Life Before CHB*:
    Robert's life before camp half blood was not as great as he makes it seem. Robert never knew his mother. She died while giving birth to him. She gave his life for him because she knew he was "special". Mia Tuscani had saved up enough money for her son to send him to the top military academy in Florence, Italy. Robert went to the l'accademia militare di forza. There Robert learned the art of strength and power as well as weaponry. Robert at the age of 7, had already by-passed everyone else. Robert earned the achievement of Junior General. At the age of 14, he won the highest award in the academy. This award allowed him to go the the United States for 1 year and there he would learn from the top military leaders. He left the next day. He arrived in Manhattan, New York. There he stayed in an apartment payed by the Italian government. One day after his studies, he went to his karate teacher and he learned the ways of the scimitars. That day, was the last day he would see his apartment. He boarded a bus towards Manhattan. However, it went the opposite way. Halfway on the trip, Robert knew something was wrong. He had not noticed it before but he was the only one of the bus. He looked at the bus driver and noticed something odd. The bus driver dropped his hat and he had 3 inch horns. Robert jumped up and ran to the front of the bus. He grabbed the bus driver and told him to pull over. Whether he liked it or not the bus driver pulled over. The bus driver said to Robert i don't think its a smart idea to be going out by yourself. Robert punched the door and it flew open. He ran up the hill and that's when everything changed for the best.

RP Example*: i ran up the hill as fast as i could.. behind me something ran between the trees... i thought maybe it was that crazy horn man.. i did not bother to stop.. i still had my scimitars just in case something happened... "dammit where's phoenix when i need him" i said aloud.. i stopped at the top of the hill.. there was only 2 trees and a cliff... great, i thought to myself, i trapped myself... the monster stepped out from behind the tree and at first i laughed at its smallness.. what had stepped out from behind the tree was a little pug.. at the sound of my laughter it started to grow until it was the size of fully grown greyhound.. but this was no ordinary grey hound.. its eyes were red and looked like flames were coming from them.. at that point i was scared... i pulled out my scimitars made out of iron and went forward.. now the dog seemed to laugh at me.. he said in dark ominous tone "you wont even made a scratch kid, just let me take you to my master everything will be fine".. i said "NO!" he hesitated a second then jumped towards me.. i decided there was only one thing to do.. I ran and jumped towards the cliff.. now i realize that if this was a real cliff i had a good 2% chance of surviving but i wasn't thinking.. When i jumped i landed in grass.. and that's when my adventure started.......

Last edited by The Hulk on 8/27/2011, 8:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Hulk's Characters Empty Re: The Hulk's Characters

Post by Kristal Meth 8/26/2011, 12:40 pm

Add another flaw. No invincibilita or whatever. And the aura or whatever does nothing but scare the other opponets? For how long can he do that?
    The Hulk
    The Hulk

Male

Post by The Hulk 8/26/2011, 12:51 pm

what if the invincibilita is for 3mins? yea it scares them and makes them run from battle. it lasts around him for about 1 hour. but it slowly fades so it wont be as strong..
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/26/2011, 1:25 pm

No invincibility whatsoever. And how strong is he?
    The Hulk
    The Hulk

Male

Post by The Hulk 8/27/2011, 9:47 am

Its EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/27/2011, 11:57 am

2 tons is WAY too much. We allow only under 600 lbs.
    The Hulk
    The Hulk

Male

Post by The Hulk 8/27/2011, 1:17 pm

okay 600lbs it is EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen