A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
Edgar Allan Poe
magnetonrobo
Tyrannic
Giggles2033
Stuart35
Tromokratis
Ardelis
Belle Mclean
honey
Confuzzled
Chuck
shortyy.xo
Mason
Fighter
pilot
Winkieface101
Kendall
crryan21
Steve Rogers
Arcas
Puppetmaster
evon
TheEyeofHorus
devild106
Roman the Emo Dragon
Nemesis
Not Matt Smith
Piper
Trevor
Maycee1
34 posters

The Beach at Night

teamleo96isabel

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2012-10-13

The Beach at Night - Page 43 Empty The Beach

Post by teamleo96isabel 11/4/2012, 10:39 pm

I walk along the dunes looking for a place to sit when i hear a soft meow behind me. I turn to look and see my black cat, Sybil, slink out of the rushes. "Hey Sybil," I say, kneeling down and letting her come to me. "Finally decided to show up, huh?" She arches under my hand as I stroke her back. "Thought you had gone off for good when you ran away when I got here." She started climbing on me, a cute habit she developed as a kitten. She climbed up to my shoulder, although she was a bit too big for it now, but either way she drapped herself across it and licked my cheek. "I love you, too," I say, standing up and walking a few feet before sitting down and making myself comfortable in the sand.
    teamleo96isabel

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2012-10-13

The Beach at Night - Page 43 Empty Re: The Beach at Night

Post by teamleo96isabel 11/4/2012, 10:54 pm

I stare quietly at the waves, thinking about the sunrise that will be coming in several hours. I like sunrises and sunsets the best. The sun is so close, you can almost touch it. Of course, now I know why I like this time of morning and evening. It makes me feel close to my dad. I stroke Sybil, drawing out a purr from her throat. I look at my watch. It's almost 11:00. "Time to go to bed, Sybil." She meows and I stand up, careful not to knock her off her perch. I start heading back to the Apollo cabin.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 11:42 pm