A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Laughing pickle!!(A story for little ones!)

The Laughing pickle!!(A story for little ones!)  Empty The Laughing pickle!!(A story for little ones!)

Post by Guest 11/11/2011, 2:51 pm

There once was a pickle named Fred, he loved to laugh and play all day. One day at scholl his teacher said "Who can-" 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Fred. "Fred is somet-" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"Fred laughed harder. "Oh dear Fred im afraid this is your warning" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" "Fred this is no laughing matter!!!!" "HAHAHAHA YES IT IS!!!HAHAHAHA!" "Fred im afraid im going to have to change yourn :D to a Crying ." "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" "Fred!!!! Dont Test me!" "MRS.APPLESAUCE PLEASE NO!" Fred started to cry, I'll behave please!" "Oh Fine." She sloshed over to the board and put back his :D. "NOW NO MORE LAUGHING OR I'LL CALL YO MOMMA!" "OOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!" Said all the kids in unison. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Fred "giggled" loudly. "FREDRICKSON ELIZABETH PICKLEJAR,IM CALLING YOUR MOTHER!" She picked up the phone and dialed the number with her spoon hands. "Yes, connect me to Amiela Picklejar please." "Ok Thanks." "HELLO MRS.PICKLEJAR, Yes it is Fred's laughing issue!" "No No N- QUIT LAUGHING!!!!!" "THANK YOU OK ILL SEND HIM UP!" "Fred, TO THE OFFICE!" Fred walked sadlyy to the office while all the kids laughed, just beacause they were all apples didnt mean they HAD to laugh. Fred spoke to the principal about the problem and she called all of his class to the office to apologize. "SORRY FRED!" said Amy the Apple, and the rest followed her lead. "Its alright Guys!" Said Fred, and they all laughed! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
    Star wars quote: The end is it????
    For more laughing pickle stories post about it!
    THANKS! :D :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5257
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

The Laughing pickle!!(A story for little ones!)  Empty Re: The Laughing pickle!!(A story for little ones!)

Post by GwrachSeren 1/1/2012, 2:54 am

lol!

you need more practise at punctuation, grammer, and paragraphing but BEST THING I'VE READ EVER!!
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

The Laughing pickle!!(A story for little ones!)  Empty Re: The Laughing pickle!!(A story for little ones!)

Post by shortyy.xo 1/1/2012, 8:46 am

Thanksh!lol
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5257
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 1/1/2012, 2:39 pm

That was you??? LOL!
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 1/1/2012, 2:45 pm

yesh..:D i wrote it before I was a member on here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 12:27 pm