A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Alfred F. Jones
BallinLeBron6
ML
Dolorous Edd
Aze Cluzt
Fist of Shadows
Kristal Meth
Evimero
Rachel
Little Miss Sunshine
Kendall
Dorkette
16 posters

Dorky's characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty Re: Dorky's characters

Post by Kendall 10/10/2010, 9:45 pm

What do you mean by "catching souls"? Like, in a butterfly net?

Is his weapon CB?
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 10/10/2010, 9:48 pm

dude you forgot the nose bleeds that he gets :P
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 10/10/2010, 9:49 pm

yeah his weapon is CB, he gets nosebleeds everytime he see's a hot girl and what I mean by catching souls, is his power, when he kills a truly evil person, their soul just....comes to him like...he doesn't neccasarily catch it, its just drawn to him
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2010, 9:52 pm

Approved.

(Don't eat too many souls; it'll cause indigestion.)
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty New charrie. Baught egyptian with kenny, and had a free slot

Post by Dorkette 10/24/2010, 8:57 pm

Name: Eliza Kasely
    Eyes: Stunning blue (she has the slitted pupils like a cats eye (and yes, some actual humans have that so yeah...))
    Hair: Blueish black
    Height: 5'5"
    Body Type: Normal
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Bast. Egyptian goddess of cats.
    Mortal Parent: Ozz Kasely
    Country of Origin: Egypt and US
    Pets: A bluish black panther.
    Talents: Ability to befriend all cats.
    Skills: Sword play. Flexiblility
    Weapon: Celestrial sword
    Flaws: Easily looses her temper. Will do anything to help a cat. Thinks that some friends are servents.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): She can calm any kind of cat wether big or small. Has abilities, weeknesses, temper, feelings, and well, she's basically a cat in a humans body.
    Life Before CHB*: She lived with her father in Egypt and moved to the US when she turned 11. When they were in Egypt she was shunned because of her cat side. They moved around a bit to help her. When they moved to the US they made sure to live where there weren't many people. When she turned 13 she was sent here to CHB.
    RP Example*: I walk into the new school and smile. A girl comes up to me and asks my name. "Eliza. May I know yourrrrrrrs?" I ask. My r rolls making it sound like I'm purring. "Did you just pur?" she asks. I smile bigger. No one here knows my secret. "No I did not just puurrrrrr." I say and pur the last word. "Okay I'm just going to go...." She says walking off. My father comes u behind me and petts my head. I purr as he says "Have a good day and don't get into trouble." he leaves and I walk to class smiling and purring.
    Any notes about your characters:none realy..
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2010, 8:59 pm

Don't tell me she has cat ears.

How does she "calm" cats?
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/24/2010, 9:00 pm

Kenny, she's not....she doesn't have an looks of a cat but her eyes, and normal humans do have eyes like that in some cases...

well, honestly...she 'calms' cats like well....it's just her presence that calms then sorta.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2010, 9:01 pm

Aah.... so it's just, like, a walk-into-the-room-and-all-cats-are-calm thing?
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/24/2010, 9:03 pm

sorta, kinda. It's like they sense her presense like......I guess you would say that....it'slike they sense that little part of Bast in her I guess.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2010, 9:03 pm

Approved.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty New Charrie(s) :DDDD

Post by Dorkette 11/13/2010, 11:48 pm

Name: Alexi Killer
    Eyes: bright,startling, hypnotistical blue
    Hair: Pure blonde
    Height: 5'7''
    Body Type: Hourglass
    God Parent: Morpheous
    Mortal Parent: can't remember, but refurr to Nex or Xnaders charrie sheet
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets:
    Talents: She's a gymnast
    Weapon**: Crystal ring that turns into a gleaming, celestrial sword (the ring is identical to Nex and Xans)
    Flaws: Has a connectino with her twin, a bit stubborn, likes to explore (that is a bit of a bad thing)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can put people to sleep for ten minutes, but she can mainly influence peoples dreams, changing them slightly to make sure they're either good or bad, but nothign drastic.
    Life Before CHB*: She lived with her mom and twin, hearing stories of her older siblings. She never got to meet them, though she longed to. Her and her twin would always explore the city. She lvoed her life, but sometimes would cry at night for the realization of the fac that her older siblings never saw the mother she did...that they ran away as just children no older than 5. She loved having fun, messing with random things around the city. She loved to help her friend, and to hurt her enemies.
    RP Example*: I walk into the camp with my brother. Hm...wonder if this is the place Nex and Xan have gone!? I had a dream the night before....that her name was Alexandria now...it's probably true. I look at Alex and grip his hand. We're about to meet our namesake...we're gonna meet Xander, I know it...and now our sister to. I'm excited, too excited. I just hope I'm not dissapointed....we're not dissapointed.
    Any notes about your characters: She is Nex and Xander's little sister.

Name: Alex Killer
    Eyes: bright, startling, hypnotistical blue
    Hair: pure blonde
    Height: 5'7''
    Body Type: lean and muscular
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Morpheous
    Mortal Parent: (same as the above form)
    Pets:
    Talents: gymnast
    Weapon**: (same as the above form)
    Flaws: (same as the above form)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): (same as the above form)
    Life Before CHB*: (refur to the form above)
    RP Example*: This is boring and dull. Why can't we ever do interesting things on this trip? Mom says we're finally gonna meet them, but I highly doubt that. Hell, I think they're dead, but nooo no one will listen to me on that. I'm gonna laugh when we find their graves, but Alexi will cry, and I don't want that. I don't want to see her cry again. I don't know what I would do if she ever got hurt again...
    Any notes about your characters: Nex and Xanders brother, Alexi's twin.

Last edited by DefinitionDepression on 11/14/2010, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/14/2010, 11:33 am

How many times a day can Alexi put people to sleep?

And yes, I want an RP Example for Alex, too.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/14/2010, 11:52 am

Alex and Alexi can put people to sleep maybe...once or twice every two to three hours. Not often, their main power is that slight "is it good or bad' influence over dreams.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/14/2010, 11:56 am

Approved x2.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty Lynn Robinson(Kyles rebirth)

Post by Dorkette 11/26/2010, 4:12 pm

Name: Lynn Robinson
    Eyes: stone cold black
    Hair: black and red
    Height: 6'0''
    Body Type: Muscularish
    God Parent: Eirene, goddess of peace
    Mortal Parent: He...doesn't know
    Country of Origin: USA (he thinks)
    Pets:
    Talents: Good at combat, weither it be hand to hand or weapon to weapon, or any sort of combat realy.
    Weapon**:
    Flaws: He doesn't believe in fighting (can you see how that would be a bit of a flaw here?), he's a hopeless romantic (thumbs up for anti-kyleness), easily taken advantage of/vulnerable
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): A peacemaker, he will use his powers to slowly lessen the stress in an argument or fight if it's gone far too far. Only used maybe 25 times a day.
    Life Before CHB*:
    He doesn't know much. All he does know is that he was scared, alone, and freshly out of a fifteen year coma. He's been awaken for only about a month or two as of now. There is no record of him anywhere in existance, and he knows thats just not right. He was scared, so he made quick friends with someone in his hospital that turned out to be a satyr. He never really learned names. He remembers one thing from before his 'coma' and that is a name, the name Tori...he remembers her distantly, all too distantly for his taste. He was brought here shortly after becoming friends with the satyr.
    RP Example*:HERE IS WHERE I TRY TWO DIFFERENT RP EXAMPLES:

Lynn walks up to the strange camp, wondering where in the world his friend has brought him. He starts to drift off, day-dreaming about the girl he can't help but wonder about. The girl he doesn't know. In his mind he can see clearly cold black eyes, and features similar to his. Searching his mind he see's strange hair like his, well he thinks he does. The name bubbles into his conciousness and he mumbles it aloud. "Tori..." Snapping back into attention he opens his eyes quickly and makes his way farther into the strange place.

I walk up to the big hill thing and look around. Slowly I slip into a daydream state. I nmy mind I see the girl...I see the cold, black eyes and I think i catch a glimpse of black and red hair. That's impossible, I know, because it's my hair falling into my eyes. I see small features, but the image in my mind is so grogey I know they must be fake. She can't look anything like me.Her name reaches my mouth from deep in my concoius mind "Tori..." I can't help but wonder more about the girl as I open my eyes and venture farther down into the camp.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/27/2010, 12:52 pm

Approved.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty Nymphs sister

Post by Dorkette 12/12/2010, 4:19 pm

Name: Emma Jones
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: brunette
    Height: 5'6''
    Body Type: hourglass
    God Parent: Zelos
    Mortal Parent: (can't remember, check nymph's form...)
    Pets: n/a
    Talents: fashionally gifted, cosmetically gifted (good with Fashion and make-up)
    Weapon**: South African Red Opal ring that turns into a pure red CB sword
    Flaws: Compedative, fiesty, has a slight temper
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): N/A
    Life Before CHB*: She lived at hom ein Austin, Texas with her sister, mother, and who she believed to be her father. At the tender age of ten her sister started showing signs of powers, of her godly inheritance. After having a blood test, they found that Nymphadora was not the child of their father...and neither was Emma. Emma's mother kept this from both of them, and when Nymphadora left to go to the strange camp Emma turned into a...rebel. Decked out in rebel flags, showing off her southern pride, not caring what it use to mean but what it means to her now, she started showing just what a pretty girl can me. Smart, fun, and...sports star. On her fifteenth birthday her mother revealed to her and her father that she was not born to the mand. That her real father was a buisness man that left them when he discovered she was pregnant with Emma. After that Emma left to find her sister...knowing that this was the same story that her mother told Nymphadora.
    RP Example*: I walk up and look around...so this is the place Nymph went? I smile lightly, remembering the Iris Message I got from her and the boy...oh she'll be so happy I'm here! well, I hope she will, though she might not like the fact we're actual half-sisters. I look down at myself...winter and I look like it's sumer! Oh dear god, it's cold out here. I walk into the boundry of camp and it's...warm. Weird...I walk down the large hill too look for my sister.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/12/2010, 4:24 pm

Approved.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty ASh is back...again. Aaron left

Post by Dorkette 12/27/2010, 1:19 am

Name: Ashland Smith
    Eyes: Bright breen
    Hair: Red
    Height: 5'9''
    Body Type: Normal/hourglass, fit and muscular
    Skin Color: caucasion with a farmers tan
    God Parent: Comus god of festivals
    Mortal Parent: Susan Smith
    Pets: siberian husky named Logan
    Talents: Drawing, painting, piano
    Skills: Baton, Juggling(Daggets, glass, ect.), combat
    Weapon**: a cb dagger
    Flaws: quiet, preppy(so it seems), untrusting
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before CHB*: She lived in TN her whole life. Grew up a simple girl. When she was 13 years old three weird city kids showed up and she fell into a deep love with the eldest of them.She became fast friends with the other two and when Nex and Xander left Cody stayed with them and became her adopted brother. When Nex and Xander showed back up she was estatic and couldn't quite keep her excitement to herself. When they mysteriously dissapeared she was determined to follow them if they ever showed back up....and now she ends up here. After a while she left to go to russia but eventually came back. After pain pain pain and more pain she left again, voying that she would only come back when she couldn't feel pain. She went off to russia to live with her grandparents and even developed a thick russian accent. She trained with dogs and humans alike and was a winner in the youth fights that her friends held, even against the best. She finally decided she was fit to come back..so here she is.
    RP Example*: I walk in and see a funny kid, "HAI!" I say to him. He looks at me, "Erg....hey." I smile at him, "Where am I?? Do you know?" I ask. He nods, "Your at Camp Half-Blood." He says then walks away. I stand tehre confused.
    She's been gone for around 6-9 months
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/27/2010, 12:24 pm

Approved.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty Vengeance Lucifer (ashland left)

Post by Dorkette 3/10/2011, 7:35 pm

Name: Vengeance Lucifer
    Eyes: Startling Hazel (strange types of hazel, constantly switchign types. Green with gold and brown flecks, brown with green and gold flecks, gold with brown and green flecks, green with gold flecks and brown star around pupil, brown with gold flecks and green around pupil, ect.)
    Hair: Naturally iced brunette (meaning natural highlights change randomly) but keeps it dyed.
    Height: 5'4''
    Body Type: Hourglass figure, semi-muscular build
    Skin Color: very pale
    God Parent: Nemisis
    Mortal Parent: Micheal Lucifer
    Pets: none
    Talents: musically endowed, fighter, video-gamer, she has lungs and vocals(meaning she can scream and sing and scream while singing(screamo)), empathetic and sympathetic, cool under presure, (some other things I can't remember like that)
    Weapon**: celestrial dagger
    Flaws: Won't listen to orders/comands, speaks her mind, rageful, easily maddened, frequent cases of bloodlust, instinctive, goes with her gut feeling, doesn't think things through sometimes, hard to get along with, hates easily, partially insane(more like completely), graceful yet clumsy also
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None.
    Life Before CHB*: She lived with her father for her entire life. Was always 'friends' with everyone but never really had many true friends because she just couldn't keep them or stand people much. Through life she could never keep her temper straight and couldn't help but take it out on someone, or something. She would escape to imaginary worlds where she would slaughter any hallucination that came within her sights. As she got older and older that came in handy more and more as blood lust would rush through her vengeful veins until it consumed her. In her 8th grade year (this year she's in) she decided to go hunting, finding that it was easy for her to kill actual living things out of anger. Soon after she came here, happy to be away from everything that had been her life.
    RP Example*: I look up at the person from my perch on the ground, snarling and growling, my teeth blaring. People, I hate people, especially when they are around me when they need not be. I snap at him, my eyes showing the bloodlust that has enslaved my very being. He backs away softly as I smirk, my hands still wrapped around the head of the dead deer at my feet whom's neck I just snapped. I roar at him (really just a loud, bloodcurtling scream), waiting for him to back away or run. When he doesn't I stand gracefully to my feet. I cock my head to the side, smiling at him like a child with a new play-toy. Without a second thought he rushes away from me as I laugh menacingly.
    Any notes about your characters: Her teeth are filled into sharp points (she does it herself). She's based off me in almost every way except for a few.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 3/11/2011, 7:32 pm

The Death Card approves.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Dorky's characters - Page 6 Empty Baught charrie

Post by Dorkette 4/9/2011, 5:33 pm

Name: Liviana Rigintona
    Eyes: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/286/0/6/Starry_Eyed_by_FallingToPieces.jpg
    Hair: black
    Height: 5'6''
    Body Type: petete, hourglass like sort of
    God Parent: Ourania
    Mortal Parent: Jamie Rigintona
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets:
    Talents: astronomy
    Weapon**: http://www.gamezone.com/images/gamezone/23/6/48/s23648_xb_57.jpg
    Flaws: anxious, absentminded, bold, childish, complex, dubious
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before CHB*: She grew up with her father in Italy. She had a quiet home life and an ordinary social life with ordinary friends. She didn't do so well in school but excelled with astronomy. One day, on a trip to New York she decided to go off wandering around the city, inadvertedly finding CHB.
    RP Example*: I walk in, counting stars on the chart in my hands. I'm trying to find a constelation my dad told me about, but I'm not having any luck. Before I know it I run head first into a tree, falling to my but. Blinking, I look around and realize that I have absolutely no clue where I'm at. I stand and fold my map as I try to find my way out.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 4/9/2011, 5:37 pm

So no pets, or powers?
    Is the knife thing CB???
    Dorkette