A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Analeigh's Bunk

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Analeigh's Bunk Empty Analeigh's Bunk

Post by Jules 11/11/2012, 2:54 am

Analeigh walked in, it'd been a long day. She flopped down on her bunk and examined her reflection in the large mirror she'd hung on one side of it. She smiled and smoothed her long brown curls. She picked up a brush and began brushing her hair.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Analeigh's Bunk Empty Re: Analeigh's Bunk

Post by Jules 11/11/2012, 3:26 am

When she was satisfied with how her curls looked, she set the brush down and started on her eye make-up, some gliterry green eyeliner to match her green skirt that she had topped with a sheer white shirt.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 1:02 am

She finished her make up, examining her reflection in the mirror closely, scrutinising anything that may be less than perfect. Finding nothing, Analeigh smiled at herself widely in the mirror. She turned to admire the fresh violets and white crysanthemums she kept cut in a crystal vase on her dressing table by the mirror. They were beautiful, like everything else in this room, she thought happily. She inhaled the lovely scent the flowers created and sprayed herself with some bulgari perfume from her dressing table, the scent was a tangy contrast to the flowers and xreated an even more delicious mix in the bunk. Lying back in her bunk, Analeigh sighed contentedly and rested her head in her huge perfectly fluffed pillows, closing her eyes and relaxing, a small smile on her face, the picture of serenity.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 11/12/2012, 1:24 am

I wandered lost in thought not really sure why I was in here. Wait where was here? I look around confused.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 1:35 am

Analeigh jumped out of bed, startled when she heard a sound. She looked around wearily resting on someone who'd just walked in. "Yes?", she asked, calling attention to herself.
    OOC: what does riley look like? You can click.on analeigh.spoiler pic.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 11/12/2012, 6:37 pm

OOC: like his picture in the banner. Light brown hair tall and skinny that sort of thing.

I jumped when I was acknowledged especially by a pretty girl like this one. Wait this cabin was full of pretty girls. I needed to get out of here as soon as possible. "H-hi I...I I was just l-leaving." I stammered looking at my shoes.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/12/2012, 11:38 pm

Analeigh realised she'd made him uncomfortable amd smiled prettily, "Thats alright, you can stay a while", she said, patting a spot on her bunk, "Are you lost?"
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 11/12/2012, 11:40 pm

I looked around. "No, not lost" I said simply and sat down slowly...unsure. Wow she was pretty and she wanted to talk to me! Wow.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/13/2012, 12:12 am

Analeigh looked confused, "Well, then are you looking for someone?" she said as she took a scrunchie from the dressing table and tied up her long brown curls in a high ponytail. [i] Poor kid[i], she thought, remembering how confused she was wheb she first got here. She'd assumed he was new.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/17/2012, 7:16 am

Analeigh was beginning to get bored, the boy dint seem like he really wanted to talk anyway, he seemed content to look about the cabin. "Well see you then!", she said to him and stood up walking toward the door. As she left the cabin, she wonderered if the boy had even heard her.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/25/2012, 11:06 am

Analeigh walked in and walked to the.mirror to check her.hair, she began brushing her hair and applied a fresh coat of eyeliner.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/25/2012, 11:07 am

She grabbed a.new channel.handbag from.her wardrobe and left the cabin.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 11/25/2012, 1:07 pm

I looked around. Oh silly me I must have gotten lost in thought...for a few days. I looked around again to see if the pretty girl was still here. My heart sank a little to see that she wasn't. Dejected, I trudge out of the cabin and back into camp.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/25/2012, 1:38 pm

Analeigh walked back.into.her bunk, bored. She noticed that boy had left and sighed he had begun to creep her out slightly.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/25/2012, 1:40 pm

Analeigh rummaged in her closet and changed in a pink wraparound dress, she put on a white floppy hat and some giant shades, slipping into these cute strappy flats she'd bought at a private boutique in Paris. She looked at herself and smiled, "I look like cocochanel", she said out loud and giggled quietly.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 11/27/2012, 3:00 am

Alex walked in and knocked on the door, "Um, hello?" she asked. She saw a girl about her age, she seemed to be in a good mood, but Alex had an uneasy feeling. She was never a friend of any child of Aphrodite. The girl seemed a bit better than the others, but Alex wasn't so sure.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/27/2012, 5:22 am

Analeigh jumped, startled as she turned around. She saw a girl about her age with dark hair standing by the door, "Yes?", she asked, suddenly feeling very conscious of her huge floppy hat and ridiculous sunglasses, she took them off slowly and placed them on her bunk still standing in front of the mirror uncomfortably, facing the girl.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 11/27/2012, 5:37 am

Alex glanced at the hat and the sunglasses, but quickly turned her gaze to the girl. She wasn't sure how to respond, but she couldn't stand there like a dumb-blonde. "Um, hi." Alex greeted the girl, but she was still uncomfortable.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/27/2012, 6:47 am

OOC: Sorry! her pic had dark hair.. :\
    BIC: "Hey", Analeigh responded quizzically. "Do you wanna sit down?", she asked moving her stuff to the closet to make space on the bunk. She was still wondering what this girl was doing here but dint want to be rude.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 11/27/2012, 8:01 am

Alex stood there in uncomfortable silence, she couldn't just come barging into rooms without an explanation. She looked at the bunk, "Oh, um, sorry, I sorta got lost." Alex mentally face-palmed. She had been at camp for almost a year and she was lost? She smiled at the girl, "I'm Alex, by the way." She introduced herself.

OOC: She is brunette, I was just using an expression.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/27/2012, 9:00 am

OOC: haha ok
    BIC: Analeigh nodded smiling back, "Im Analeigh", she said. "I thought you might be a new Aphrodite" she added. She perched herself on her bunk and sat cross legged facing Alex.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 11/27/2012, 10:36 am

Alex almost laughed. She imagined herself dolled up as an Aphrodite child. "Sorry, no," she told Analeigh, "I'm a daughter of Ares." Alex grinned, but she wasn't proud to be family with all those brutal kids. She hated her dad equally, but she couldn't change who she was.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/27/2012, 10:46 am

Analeigh raised her eyebrows, "Ares kid huh?", she dint usually get along with them very well..or at all. "Well I dont see how you could confuse the Aphrodite cabin for Ares.", she said slightly snarkily. Mentally chiding herself, Analeigh reminded herself not to judge people on the basis of who their parent was. "Im sorry", she said more softly offering an apologetic smile.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 11/27/2012, 11:35 am

Alex smiled, she was used to this by now. Everyone thought she was some brutal kid that Ares sired. "It's cool," she said, though her expression was more like, Wish people would stop judging me. She looked around, "I guess you're some fussy doll, then?" Alex said with a smirk.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 11/27/2012, 12:25 pm

Analeigh rolled her eyes, I cant believe this is the girl I was trying not to judge,she thought. "Yes", she responded, nodding, "ofcourse I am. And I just loove pahties too! And boys and..make up!", she said, heavy sarcasm dripping from her tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:02 am