A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Analeigh's Bunk

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Analeigh's Bunk - Page 3 Empty Re: Analeigh's Bunk

Post by Jules 12/2/2012, 6:43 am

Analeigh nodded, "Sure I can do that. Functional", she said as she looked relieved and began rummaging around in her drawer. She opened it completely to reveal a entire hairdressers kit, she pulled out a spray and freed Alex's hair, picking up.strands of it with her fingers and scrutinising them, spraying her hair to make it damp.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 12/3/2012, 9:48 am

Alex looked slightly confused, but she didn't say anything, she never did anything with her hair other than tie it up. "So, er, what didn't you like about my hair?" she asked.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/3/2012, 9:52 am

"Well it was just There wasnt it?", Analeigh said, "You were doing nothing with it. Too flat too boring.", She pulled out a pair of scissors and holding up the strands of hair towards the front of her face, and cut it in an angular shape, giving her choppy bangs, not too long so they dint reach her eyes. She grabbed a clip from her dresser and pinned a bunch of Alex's hair to the left in a twisty pile.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/4/2012, 4:03 am

"Woah, what are you doing?" Alex asked, "Don't cut my hair! You don't know how long it took me to grow it out to this length." Alex quickly pulled away and turned around to face the daughter of Aphrodite, "If you're gonna cut it, at least cut it in layers so I can keep the length," she told her.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/4/2012, 5:59 am

"Relax!", Analeigh said. "I'm only giving you fringes. The rest of your hair stays the same way.", Analeigh paused, considering, "Well almost". She sprayed some hair spray onto her hair and unclipped the left side spraying it as well, she began to brush through her hair with a large hair brush.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/6/2012, 9:16 am

Alex figured a fringe wouldn't be so bad, "Ugh, fine, but no bangs," she told Analeigh. "Bangs are really irritating," she muttered. She relaxed a bit, hoping she wouldn't regret this.

OOC: Sorry for not really replying, my brother has taken full control of the computer.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/6/2012, 9:31 am

OOC: Haha thats okay!

BIC: Analeigh used a curling iron and began to curl the bottom of Alex's hair giving her doll curls. When she was done, Alex's hair was wavy on top and led into prefectly shaped doll curls in the bottom, so she had her original length of hair but it looked much shorter due to the curls. She had fringes lightly falling over one side of her face giving her a mysterious look but she were long enough to be pushed back if necessary, a single lock of hair fell over the other side of Alex's face and Analeigh tucked this strand behind her ear. The curls framed her face below her chin and made her look glamorous yet casual, they bounced lightly when she moved her head. Analeigh smiled happy with her work and turned Alex's chair to face the full length mirror she had opposite her bunk so she could see herself. "Well", Analeigh said, "Whats the verdict?"
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/6/2012, 9:37 am

Alex stared at the mirror with wide eyes. She was speechless at the moment, "I'm..." she didn't finish er sentence. She straightened up and looked at the mirror again, "I'm a doll," she muttered. "It looks good, just not me." Alex took the mirror from Analeigh and put it down, she reminded herself of her mother and she couldn't bare to look at that image again.

Last edited by Videl on 12/6/2012, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/6/2012, 9:48 am

Analeigh pouted sadly, "Okay" she mumbled and went to sit on her bunk not bothering to clean up her supplies. When an Aphrodite kid is untidy, you know they're really upset.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/6/2012, 9:54 am

Alex turned around, "It's really good, but I'm more used to something a bit more simple," she said in a calm voice. Alex could see that she wasn't going to cheer her up, "Tell you what, I'll leave it like this if..." She tried to make up a deal that would make Analeigh understand people have really different tastes, "If you come spar with me."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/6/2012, 9:57 am

Analeigh looked up confused, "Why? So you can run me through?", she asked. "Sorry, I'm not exactly a fighter, not the sort of fighting with swords that is."
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/7/2012, 3:39 am

"Well, if you don't want to spar, I guess I'll have to ruin this lovely hair-do of yours." Alex sighed, she almost wanted to keep the hairstyle, but then again, a daughter of Ares couldn't be seen like this.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/7/2012, 11:37 pm

Analeigh nodded sadly, "Well okay. But dont do it in front of me." she said.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/10/2012, 5:45 am

Alex sighed, "You know, I wouldn't have to do it at all if you would just spar with me," she said. She nervously tugged at one of her locks, wondering what to say next.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/11/2012, 3:52 am

Analeigh looked up, considering, "You promise not to kill me?", she asked hesitantly.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/11/2012, 6:16 am

Alex nodded, "I promise. I don't think it's allowed anyway." She put her hand to her belt and felt her dagger, "If you're ready, let's go."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/11/2012, 6:24 am

Analeigh stood, "Just a second", she said and walked to her closet pulling out some clothes and walking to the bathroom. So maybe she hadnt sparred before but even she knew you dint spar in a strapless white chanel dress. What if something happened to the dress? She changed in the bathroom and came out, wearing a pair of ice blue denim hot pants and a white tank top that proclaimed "Hollister" across her bust. She walked to her bunk and put the dress in her laundry bag stopping in front of the mirror to sigh unapprieciatively. It wasnt much but it would have to do, she thought sadly. Looking up at Alex she said, "Okay now lets go".
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/11/2012, 12:48 pm

Alex looked around, "Don't you have a weapon?" she asked, "I wasn't expecting hand-to-hand combat," she muttered.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/11/2012, 10:18 pm

Analeigh shrugged and said, "We'll have to pick up something for me at the armoury I suppose. Never needed a weapon before." This fact just reminded her of how throughly unsuited she was for such an activity, almost made her wanna back down..
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 12/12/2012, 5:25 am

Alex nodded, "I see," she gestured towards the door, "Lead the way," she told Analeigh.

OOC: New topic?
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/14/2012, 11:21 pm

OOC: At the armoury? Store?? Where would she get her weapon or should we skip to when she already has it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:43 am