A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic Empty The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic

Post by Komaeda 12/30/2012, 4:43 pm

Hello I am Annie! I am the celestrian gardian of Angel Falls, a small village close to Stornway, but durring the earthquake I lost my wings and halo. My vocation is Minstral. so I can do spells its just I am not as good as a mage. When I get my celestrain powers back I went back to Angel Falls. I miss my friend Erinn but even if I could go see her in stornway she wouldnt be able to see me. then my celestrain friend came up to me Joanne. " Why are you so sad Annie? " she asked. " Joanne, I miss Erinn. I cant speak or talk to her any more. Angel Falls isnt the same with out her. " " Where is she now? " " She runs the inn in Stornway. " " Why cant you go see her? " " I cant just leave Angel Falls. " Just then a girl with blue hair and and orange dress with an apron entered town. I gasped. " who is that Annie? " " Thats Erinn. " Erinn walked up to a statue of the gardian of Angel Falls ( me ). " Thank you Gardian Annie for protecting me on my way to Angel Falls. " Erinn said. Suddenly a blue swirling fire thing was around Erinn. It was beloveance. I took it and I went up to the Observatory with Joanne and gave it to the world tree as I watched it bloom. I smiled. I went back to earth and I looked at every one. I wish I could talk to them agian.

( please note I will not ruin the game so I will tell you that Joanne is not a real character in the game, Annie can be any name you want, but Erinn is a real character and Angel Falls is a real place so is Stornway in the game. I love the game and I want you guys to play it to. )
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic Empty Re: The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/30/2012, 8:15 pm

but i like joanne!
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic Empty Re: The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic

Post by Komaeda 12/31/2012, 1:06 pm

Have you even played dragon quest 9 jojo?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 5:22 am