A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Oh Look It's a Squirrel.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Look It's a Squirrel.

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 4:05 pm

Adan threw down the pine cones violently and thrust out his hands.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAAAAAAINED?!" He demanded in his booming voice. After the question, all went silent in the forest. Pleased with himself, Adan sat down and continued his work.

Post by Guest 5/26/2013, 4:12 pm

Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 2 14pvu9 Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 2 2wbyxlg Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 2 2uztr2p
    Eva jumped as he yelled the question. "Hot damn." Eva mumbled as she took three steps away from him. Maybe now she could run. But it was so quiet in the forest that anyone could hear Eva barely run away in her high heeled Toms. She side stepped over to the side of where he was working and fixed her hair.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 4:25 pm

"It was only a question." Adan explained in his usual mumble.

Post by Guest 5/26/2013, 4:28 pm

"A very loud way of saying a question." Eva prostested.

occ-this post is disgusting
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 4:33 pm

Ooc: So was mine. Bleh

Bic:
    Adan looked at her with a raised thick eyebrow.

"How else was I supposed to get my point across?" He asked with much innocence.

Post by Guest 5/26/2013, 4:44 pm

Eva rolled her eyes. Does this guy have any social manners? "You could've asked politely you brute." Eva didn't even bother to waist her time to charm the boy. He seemed like he would take alot of time to crack. And time was something Evanna did not like to waist. "So don't mind me being mad at you because you don't even know how to act with other people!"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/26/2013, 5:05 pm

"I apologize for m being raised without any other social contact besides my dearest sister." Adan said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes.

He twisted a screw into place and lowered the inside of the neutralizer into a rubber housing.

Post by Guest 5/26/2013, 11:42 pm

Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 2 14pvu9 Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 2 2wbyxlg Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 2 2uztr2p
    Evanna took no intrest on the sarcastic comment that he said to her. Eva has been doing that alot lately, pretending that stuff never happend. And to be honest, she's been getting really good at it. The daughter of Anteros turned on her heels, now facing an ugly Weeping Willow."You're like what, twenty years old?" Evanna said, braking her silence. The boy looked older than her, and she figured the work added more age olderer on him. It was a reasonable guess after all. And if it wasn't, Evanna has some BB cream and age mask somewhere in her Michael Kors bag
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 12:47 am

Adan made a face and scoffed.

"Pfft. No. I'm no old man, I'm only 17." Adan actually looked pretty good compared to the pictures of some of his relatives. The comment made him pout. Maybe he was getting old.

Post by Guest 5/27/2013, 12:55 am

Evanna made a face, "Seriously?" Eva's gut believed him. But who listens to their guy anymore, right?
    00c-shoooooort post:c
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 10:29 am

"Yes, I'm serious!" Adan complained as he examined the invention with finesse.

"How the hell would still be at camp?" Honestly, this was a ridiculous and unnecessary argument. He didn't have to prove himself to this girl!

Post by Guest 5/27/2013, 11:02 am

Evanna rolled her eyes, "You can be a mentor or something." She grumbled. Eva has seen mentors around Camp before. It's kind of sad really. They have no life so they need to stay at Camp to teach little snot nosed kids how to use pointy weapon so they can go off and kill other people. Lovely.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/27/2013, 12:39 pm

"Well I'm not a mentor." Adan grumbled. Seriously, what was this girl's problem? She must've been hanging around those Aphrodite girls or something because she was overly stuck up. This is why Hephaestus kids usually stayed away from these trouble makers.

This girl had to be an Aphrodite kid. First off, she smelled like a Chanel store threw up on her. Secondly, no one else could look that perfect. She had to have at least twenty bottles of that professional makeup advertised on TV. And what as up with her hair? All Adan did was roll out of bed, scrub his head with soap while he was in the shower, and called it a day. But this girl...Her hair looked as healthy as Troy Polamalu's before he hacked it off. Adan was actual afraid that it was so healthy, it would form a mind of its own and devour him.

Honestly, she was making him feel extremely uncomfortable, regardless of her lifelike "Maybe it's Maybeline"-"Easy, breezy, beautiful Cover girl." curls.

Post by Guest 5/27/2013, 10:51 pm

ooc- Okay 1, idk why but your siggy gave me a heart attack. And 2, that post killed me c:
    Eva gave in to what the guy was saying. Honestly, she was getting rather bored of bickering over something stupid like age. It was very monotonus, fighting verbaly. Eva does admit she calls people names from time to time, but that's just what girls do. But with her and him, it seemed never ending. It's like they're in an immature show that's stuck on repeat.
    Don't get Evanna started on him anyway. From the little time she's talked to him, the daughter of Anteros could pick up a few things about him. For one thing, he looks like Sokka from Avatar, but that's not important-ish. He seems to be very involved with his work, and that can be a good and bad thing. It shows he's determined, but then if he works alot he then doesn't have a social life. So basically, he's like one of those weird Thantatos kids that stay away from other living things. She bet that they'd scream when they see their reflection in the mirror. But he doesn't stay away from people, obviously, or he wouldn't be talking to her. But maybe he replaces that with work.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/28/2013, 3:51 pm

Ooc: I FREAKING LOVE YOU FOR THAT AVATAR REFERENCE
    Bic:
    Adan was both glad and disappointed when she had stopped arguing. It gave him a reason to focus his mind on one subject longer than a few seconds. However, she was annoying in every single way besides that. He was actually tempted to tape her mouth closed, which would most likely anger her because her freakishly-perfect Flaming Fusion No. 5 would be in disarray. That sounded fun, but Adan didn't feel like getting beat with a Stiletto today. Maybe Thursday could work.

Oh, and another thing. Who invited this girl to this part of the woods anyway? This area was Adan's specific work area. This entire side of the forest was packed with inventions! This chick didn't know what she was currently standing on was prototype for an Iron Man suit buried deep underground. No, Adan was into comics! Okay...maybe a little bit. Right now, the boy just stared at her expectantly, planning on her to continue on disrespecting his features.

Post by Guest 5/28/2013, 4:07 pm

ooc-mwah.
    bic-
    Eva crossed her arms over her chest. She was not in the mood for all of this crap. Eva didn't need this guy ripping her while she needed to practice to pass a damn final. He was really getting annoying and the daughter of Anteros wasn't feeling it today. Normally, Eva would attack them verbaly and what not, but she needed to work. And yes, she does like to pass classes. The redhead isn't stupid. "Well, you cerntaintly aren't Mr. Socialite." Evanna said after moments of awkward silence. She hated silence. It's like no one's there for you. And what she said isn't that off. They could have said so much more things. But he;s just..argh. Unsocial. And Eva is certianly not unsocial.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/28/2013, 4:29 pm

"Of course not." Adan shrugged with a shake of the head. Oh, yay. She was no longer hating on his physical traits, but instead on his characteristics. At least it made way for a deeper, more intellectual conversation.

Adan hated intellectual conversations unless it had to deal with construction.

"I'm Mr. Lightfoot. King of Hammers, Ruler of Screwdrivers. I make saws bow to the very mention of my name, the Mighty Adan." He pounded his chest with a fist, his lower (oddly voluminous) lip jutting out with mocked pride. "I'm surprised you haven't bowed down yet! I - wait, what is that?"

A stick jutting out of a bush had stolen Adan's attention for a few minutes. Its edges were entirely smooth, which was odd. The density was just right for a bird house, or a, a, um, guide for a wedge! Wedges...was there such a thing as a circular one? Ooh, Adan's next project! Wait...wasn't he talking about something else.

"Oh, yeah! I AM THE EMPEROR OF TOOLS!"

Post by Guest 5/28/2013, 4:42 pm

She rolled her eyes. If anyone is royalty in the forest it's Miss Evanna Boches-Hyatt. At east the boy gave her some hint about who he was, besides annoying. "Well, Mr. Lightfoot, you're not all that, to be honest." Was that harsh? Probably. But you know, it's constructive critisism and stuff like that. Oh who is she kidding, it's harsh insult.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/28/2013, 4:56 pm

Ooc: Ah, so you didn't get my pun.

Bic:
    Adan stood then, chest puffed out and fists on his sides in his favorite heroic pose. He looked down his nose at her, which was pretty easy because of the height advantage he had over her.

"I am more! I can do this!" Adan reached up by her ear and pulled a drachma out of what seemed like midair. He waved it in front of her face, then pressed it into her palm.

"There. Go by yourself some more nail polish." He smiled after patting her salubrious head.

Post by Guest 5/28/2013, 6:07 pm

ooc-I'm not a punny guy. (wink wink nudge nudge)
    bic-
    Evanna pouted. She wasn't that dumb pretty face that she has introduced herself with. Well, she was pretty, she gives herself that. The daughter of Anteros was not impressed by his little 'trick'. She cringed as he patted her hair down. "Do not touch my hair." She said, gritting the words in between her teeth. Evanna did not like when people touch her hair. It takes an hour and a half just to straighten her hair.

And Eva didn't even bother catching the pitty Greek currancy. She is not going out to some weird demigod mall with monsters trying to giver her weird crap. That is something she will never do. And Evanna doesn't even paint her nails. It's bad for your nails if you do it chronically, and plus you would have to do it alot if you want your nails to match her outfit. The most Eva gets done is like a coat of gel and French tips.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/31/2013, 7:58 pm

Adan smiled widely in satisfaction and shoved the drachma in his pocket.

"Alright, alright. Looks like someone needs a huggle wuggle." He held out his muscular russet arms and did a weird shimmy thing with his shoulders. He knew could and well that she wouldn't hug him: he just really loved irritating the fudge out of her.

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 6:15 pm

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew." Eva repeated as she scrambled to get at least three feet away from him. The daughter of Anteros did not need his Greasy Joe exterior to touch her. It would porbably take forever trying to remove his germs from her pale skin. Like no. She will not be hugging a freaky guy like him anytime soon.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/1/2013, 7:01 pm

Adan waggled his eyebrows and stepped closer.

"You know you want some of this Adan lovin'." He smiled at her in all of his sweat-covered, black oil-stained fingered, metallic-smelling glory. He just loved taunting!

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 9:06 pm

"No, I don't want some 'Adan lovin''" She exclaimed as she scurried up a tree. Evanna could have easily used her powers by now, but she is a rational girl, Evanna knows how to wait. The boy, Adan, was anoying her so much right now, that she wanted to pull her perfectly wavey red hair out of her scalp. Or throw pine cones, which ever was easier for her.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/1/2013, 10:12 pm

Adan smiled triumphantly and went back to cleaning up his stuff.

"My work here is done." He laughed with a wicked gleam in his dark eyes, thick back against an oak tree. Adan watched her from the tree like a wolf and a scared little kitty. Normally, he wasn't even this social. The girl had just allowed him a doorway for him to waltz right in.

"Are you ever gonna come back down, or am I supposed to leave first?" Adan mused in his quiet mumble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 4:22 pm