A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Oh Look It's a Squirrel.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh Look It's a Squirrel.

Post by daddeme 6/22/2013, 1:44 pm

Ooc: OOOOOH THE IRONY

Bic:
    Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 4 Tumblr_mb79m6BVly1rebtc6o1_500_large
    "Look. I've told you my name. Just call me 'Supreme Overlord' if Adan is too much for your little leprechaun head to process." Adan made a skipping motion using his fingers, then bumpped his fist into the other to "transfer" the two fingers to the other hand.

"And dos, I make things with tools. I don't make tools. There's this store called Sears that sells them. Or, I don't know, my cabin just might have a bunch of tools just laying around since Dad's a blacksmith god so..." Adan shrugged and twirled a wrench between his fingers.

Post by Guest 6/22/2013, 3:08 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"Stop with the ginger jokes, stop with the dumb girl jokes." Eva grumbled. The daughter of Anteros was getting slightly annoyed with all of the jokes. She was making jokes of him too, but in her mind. Why make jokes about other people when no one else is around. Now if she had her whole crowd somewhere around here, then she would say the jokes aloud. But here, with just Supreme Doofus, it wont be as funny.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2013, 3:43 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Adan said sarcastically, placing a hand over his heart dramatically. He wasn't going to back down now. He was just getting started!

"Am I hurting your soul? Oh, wait. You don't have one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you told me to go paint with the colors of the wind with Pocahontas not too long ago. Not only is that a hate crime, but that's disrespecting the dead." Adan held up his hands in self defense as if he were trying to protect himself from whatever she had to say next.

"If you stopped acting like you're so stupid, maybe I wouldn't treat you as such. But right now, you're just some Ginger Barbie."

Post by Guest 6/22/2013, 4:02 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"I'm not acting like anything." Evanna growled. Well, kinda. Oh man, Evanna is just a mess.

"And it's not a hate crime because one,I was not motivated by prejudice saying that, and two, I didn't use violence, now did I?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2013, 4:20 pm

"A crime doesn't have to be violent, Gingerella." Adan rolled his eyes and set the wrench aside.

"You need to start acting like the smart idiot you don't want anyone to see or I'm just going to continue insulting you. To be honest, you make it easy." He didn't like being rude at all, but this was all just getting under Adan's skin. His tongue made the stud of his labret piercing move around in a circular motion, a sign of irritation. He eventually just took it out and shoved the stud in his pocket. At least he looked a little less scary.

Post by Guest 6/22/2013, 4:33 pm

ooc-THIS! IS! SPARTA! CRAPPY!
    bic-
    Evanna slumped her shoulders as she sat down on a log. She played with the ends of her red hair. "Lay off." She snapped, folding her legs.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2013, 5:13 pm

Adan tried to fight it, but he walked over to Eva and sat beside her with a heavy sigh.

"Let's make a deal. You act like you have more than two brain cells and I'll cut my ginger jokes. Alright? I'm sorry." Curse his heart of gold. Adan awkwardly gave her a thumbs up. Honestly, the only reason he was joking around this much was to make sure she didn't get a chance to insult him. He knew that he had some obvious flaws himself. Like his limp, for example. Or his piercings. Or tattoos. Or his way of expressing things. Or...you know what? Never mind.

"I'll tell you the truth though. There's nothing wrong with being called a ginger or something. Hell, one time a grown person asked the manager if I was allowed in his store. Wanted me to do a dance for some water. That's not as bad as some hypocritical, lame, Apocalypto-impersonator calling you something based on he color of your hair." Adan shrugged and leaned against the bark of a tree with his hands folded on his stomach.

Post by Guest 6/24/2013, 3:44 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

Evanna smiled, she liked that little story. "I guess." She said calmly. She continued playing with her hair, braiding that one piece over and over again. "A water dance? Well, that's stupid." Her smiled widened as she stopped playing with her hair. It was incredibly stupid for someone to ask for a rain dance. For one thing, they were probably inside. So..dumb people request dumb things.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/24/2013, 3:58 pm

"That's exactly what I told them!" Adan laughed as he remembered the moment of his past.

"It was one of those old crinkly ladies. You know, the ones that look like they could fly across the U.S. with their bingo wings? And the manager add a messy toupee. He was just jealous that I had more hair than he." He flipped his shoulder length hair dramatically like how the people did in movies. Adan remembered his sister threatening the manager with a plunger from the next aisle, him being able to steal a few snacks for the road, then both of them having to escape from the state before the cops caught them. The two were quite a pair. The modern Bonnie and Clyde without the killing.

Post by Guest 6/25/2013, 9:19 pm

Evanna smiled, "Seems like a bunch of fun people." She was joking, well duh.Evanna would not want to be caught dead with the...interesting people Adan described. Like no.
    ooc-feifnif, spare me.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2013, 11:40 am

"I wish. That happened way back when I was around 13. I used to get into a lot of trouble back then." Adan smiled to himself and the memories that zipped around his mind.

Ooc: Sprained ankle :/ A large guy decides to throw my on the ground in basketball, get his foot tangled in mine, then rip his away. Life stinks for some people.

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 2:24 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"I bet, not everyone lets things slide when you look like an immigrant, no offence." Eva stated. It wasn't like she was lying. If she went to a store and took a pair of shoes, do you thing they would be paying extra attention to her. Let's be real here, she would be able to get away with a lot more stuff if she had the balls to do those kind of things.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/1/2013, 4:04 pm

"See, I never understood that." Adan sighed before slouching against the bark of the tree. He pulled from his pocket a folded sheet of blueprint paper and opened it up. The prints revealed an extra floor idea for the Hephaestus cabin. Once the underground tunnels were all figured out, what if Adan where able to build an extra room? That way he could work on his creations in peace and quiet.

"Why are we called the immigrants when you guys came into our land? We just wanted to offer our corn and all that and you have that Spanish guy come in a take over everything, cutting off our feet, driving us away." Adan looked up at her expectantly and yawned.

"'You think I'm an ignorant savage and you've been so many places I guess it must be so, but still I cannot see if the savage one is me'." Adan quoted in his best high-pitched and girly voice.

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 4:37 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"I believe you would call it maze." Eva replied, "And to answer the question, people have a problem with that. Many people believe that...erm, people like myself, are obligated to do as they please. I don't know if you noticed but they people creating and changing the laws are a bunch of middle aged white guys."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/5/2013, 9:58 am

"I would call it corn because maize has two different spellings, therefore could mean two different things." Adan studied the blueprints for a few more minutes, then put them away. He began to weave strips of grass together just to occupy his attention.

"Yeah, I've noticed. It's funny how you guys talk about equality then sh--stuff like that happens. People still think we're running around half naked with spears and big noses. My nose isn't even that big." Adan pouted. It wasn't fair at all, but the evidence was usually swept under the carpet and hidden away so that everyone could assume that the U.S. was really great.

Post by Guest 7/8/2013, 7:08 pm

ooc-I have like, no inspiration anymore so she's going to go ride an elephant,
    bic-
    Evanna rolled her eyes, "I'm leaving you alone to go build your whatever." She smiled as she stumbled out of the forest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 2:51 am