A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Oh Look It's a Squirrel.

Oh Look It's a Squirrel. - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh Look It's a Squirrel.

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 10:38 pm

"I'll get down when you stop being a f****** freak!" She yelled out. The daughter of Anteros tried to beam him with pinecones, but she looked pretty bad doing that.
    ooc-EWWEWEWE post
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/1/2013, 10:48 pm

Adan caught a pinecone as it was thrown at him and examined it carefully.

"I wouldn't call myself a freak. Perhaps...one who appreciates people and their inner desire to huggle." The man-boy shrugged and threw the pinecone back at her head gently.

Ooc:
    The Shadow Man is scaring me because my poo-poo connection makes him freeze when he's making creepy faces. O-O

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 11:01 pm

ooc-He makes me cry sometimes. Y'know, Ray and stuff. But I love him<333
    bic-
    Evanna crinkled her nose as the pinecone hit her. She grumbled, letting the pinecone fall behind her. "I hate you so much it's not even cool. Like I would ruin your social satus, but I relized you don't have a social status anyway so why would I bother. The only name people know you as is that freaky guy who spends all of his time in the forest away from people and make girls quake in fear." Evanna was actually steaming at this point. She wanted to break him in half and give him to the squirrels. She would sacrifice a nail to do that.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/2/2013, 10:58 am

Adan only smiled at her, completely unhurt in any way. This girl was seriously shallow. Since when did Adan care about anything as useless as status? And, technically, he was a Class Clown type if she was asking.

"You forgot to add charming, cuddly, and hilarious." He pointed out.

Ooc: > He makes me cry sometimes. <

Post by Guest 6/2/2013, 7:19 pm

"I clearly left out that for a reason." Eva scoffed. Who would want to cuddle with him? Ew gross. The daughter of mutual love got a chill down her spine for even thinking about that.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/4/2013, 4:55 pm

"I don't see why. It's a valuable chunk of information." Adan said with a shrug. He looked down and noticed that one of his work boots' laces were untied. As he bent down to tie it, he began rapidly thinking about new inventions.

Post by Guest 6/14/2013, 10:33 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

Eva rolled her eyes, "It can't be information if it's not true, then it's just an opinion."Like gosh, he sounded so conceded, but not really, she just wanted to say that because she wants to be right. I mean, Evanna can be conceded at times, like she would take Snapchats, but she wouldn't send them, she just took them to see how she looked. What ever, the daughter of Anteros looked good in them anyway.
    [/color]
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/15/2013, 2:07 pm

To Adan, feelings did not get hurt unless you let them. How do you protect them? With comedy, of course! Self humor was his favorite. No one else's feelings were hurt, and they wouldn't have the chance to try to hurt Adan's. It was a win-win case scenario. So when this "Evanna" character had the nerve trying to outwit the King of Comebacks, Adan only laughed. He stood up, leaned his hip against a large log, and laughed.

"I guess your point is made. I'm not the most cuddle-friendly teddybear most children have on their beds right next to their My Little Pony collection, that I'm guessing you have. I'm that guy at the park that their mommies tell them to steer clear of. The one who looks like an escape convict, or some type of terrorist." Adan shrugged and shoved his hands in the pockets of his faded blue jeans. Words didn't matter. It was the person who left the mark.

"I'm the one with all the piercings and tattoos, remember? The guy on TV getting arrested for robbery, or a drug bust. Of course...that's what everyone else sees. Take you for example." He pushed himself from his rest and lazily circled around the daughter of Anteros in what looked like a Little Red-versus-Big Bad Wolf scene. He took in every detail of her in order to only judge her by appearance, like she was doing him.

"Aristocrat. You probably think very lowly of others; your nose is always in the air. Appearance is everything, right? What, was it 'Mummy or Daddy' who spoiled you to death? You look straight like a mannequin, babe. I don't even know your name and I have a feeling I am hot of your trail." He smiled cruelly and paused in front of her.

"But little miss Barbie has a secret. Just like how I'm not the 'Good Guy' something tells me that our little heiress isn't an airhead like how she wants us to believe. She can't take when someone has a... How do you say - diverse opinion on her looks? I'm not the most fashion-y guy - let's face it. I mean, my idea of dressing up is losing my work gloves. However something tells me that you're hiding a lot more under that make up." Adan raised his eyebrows at the girl and awaited a response.

Post by Guest 6/15/2013, 3:24 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

The daughter of Anteros wasn't really paying attention to his little speech over there. Until he used the word 'Mummy'. Really guy? Does every high society socialite need to be British. Um no. All this name calling he used. 'babe' 'mannequin' 'Barbie' If Evanna didn't know better, she would think that he's a persuasive guy, he must've paid a lot of attention towards his history and language art classes.

"Look sweetie, I'm saying this with no sympathy for you what so ever. But clearly, you are some weird crack head who looks like he needs to go camping with Pocahontas and she can teach you how to paint with all the colors in the wind. So you can go do that, while I slowly walk away and go practice for my f****** class so I can pass and leave this hot mess of a Camp for a whole summer. Kay? Kay."

Evanna slowly walked away from the guy, climbing up another tree and jumping down few moments later. She hid behind that tree, playing with a pointy thing.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/15/2013, 4:05 pm

That struck a nerve. Obviously, this girl wasn't worthy of Adan's smooth diplomatic composure. The vein on his forehead bulged, his teeth were clenched to the point where they may break. No other words could describe his hatred toward this girl, towards anyone even in the same class as her. Towards the people who needn't to work a day in their life. If it is a crack head she wants, then a crack head is what she will get...

"Well, I would be on my way painting with CoCo, but unfortunately her winds are as polluted as the air that fills you gingery head. I ask not for your sympathy. I couldn't care less about anything you have to offer. Actually, you leaving this camp would make the amount of idiots significantly smaller. We can't have too many wannabe-models parading around our precious camp... Actually, there is a good thing about your feminine deathtraps." Adan mused, meaning her shoes. She wants a crack head right? At least someone who acts like one - a real one, not like those guys on Beyond Scared Straight. Adan had been exposed to a nice variety living with only his big sis.

"You can't run in them. Not in my woods."

Post by Guest 6/16/2013, 4:53 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

Evanna looked down at her wedges, um  yeah, she can run in wedges. Any other form a heel she would be able to. Eva looked back up and glanced over her shoulder to see the boy.

"What makes you so sure it's your woods?" Eva mumbled. She was pretty sure that the woods belong to the dryads or satyrs. And the daughter of mutual love can see that he's not a dryad, they're normally girls right? And please, the boy's legs were not as hairy as a satyr's.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/18/2013, 5:10 pm

Adan shrugged and put his hands in the deep pockets of his faded jeans.

"Only this section. It is near the Bunker, so there for on Hephaestus land. Now, I'd suggest if you're going to be a derogatory term, you should leave. If you play nicely, maybe I'll let you stay. Polish Buford or somethin'."

Post by Guest 6/18/2013, 9:56 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"I don't see a sign, so therefore I am going to keep on walking around.
    Hello Mr. Grumpy face, Just keep walking. Just keep walking. Just keep walking walking walking. What do I do I walk, walk, walk. OH HO HO how I love to walk. When I WAAAAAANNTTT to walk I want to walk."

Eva chanted that little song from Finding Nemo. But she changed the words a bit. Who swims on land?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/18/2013, 10:05 pm

Adan stared at her in shock. This girl was insane...Suddenly, he bursted into laughter.

Ooc: Hey, my other posts were good. I get a freebie.

Post by Guest 6/18/2013, 10:14 pm

ooc-Granted.
    bic-

Eva Boches-Hyatt

Oh my god, did it really take that long to stop the stupid fighting. Sure, Evanna didn't enjoy him, that doesn't mean they need to not stop fighting. It was getting annoying, like honestly.
    "Got any powers, guy?"  
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/18/2013, 10:44 pm

Adan pretended to wipe away a tear and straightened up, all humor gone and that hard look back on his face. He never knew how hostile he looked, so this was actually his friendly face. He sat down on a log and fiddled with a few bolts and wires while he thought of an answer.

"No, actually. Besides the fact that I'm immune to fire. An super strong, but that's not a power. What about you, Gingie?"

Post by Guest 6/18/2013, 11:03 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"Um no, you are never going to call me Gingie ever again. If you must call me something, at least use Eva."Evanna was not in the mood for nicknames. Especially that name. Her grandfather called her that and it got so annoying.

"I do have a power. But I don't think you could handle it." Eva said with a small smile.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/18/2013, 11:29 pm

Adan snorted at her response to her new nickname, then listened carefully to her next words. A challenge? The son of Hephaestus liked challenges.

"I can handle anything, Little Red. Try me." He expected her power to be some type of defensive strategy. Maybe...He didn't know. "Flaming Lipgloss of Doom" or something.

Post by Guest 6/19/2013, 12:25 am

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"The power of love is something no one could handle." Damn. Evanna is a modern day Buddha. Somethings that come out of that mouth can be pretty deep. "You can't handle it." She said once more.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/19/2013, 3:53 pm

Adan made a face and instantly felt uncomfortable. He wasn't exactly the guy who was open to love. Hell, he had just decided to stop believing in cooties a year ago.

"Oh, yeah. Keep all of your lovey-dovey stuff to yourself. I can't handle that crap." Adan made a face while picking at the seams of his pants.

Post by Guest 6/19/2013, 3:59 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

"Do you want to see the powers or not?" Evanna snapped. She wanted to actually see how her powers would affect him. Maybe make him love a tree? That would be hilarious. He would take the literal meaning of tree hugger to the extreme. A smiled formed as she waited for his answer.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/19/2013, 4:39 pm

"Um, no thanks. I don't want any part of any of your 'love games'." Adan snickered at his song reference, then immediately grimaced when he thought about it. Ugh, yeah. NOOO thanks.

Post by Guest 6/21/2013, 1:24 pm

"Sucks for you." Eva said loudly.
    ooc-bleck. just bleck.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/21/2013, 1:41 pm

"You're mad that I don't wanna fall into your little web, aren't you?" Adan slowly smirked, thinking that he finally got down to the bottom of all of this.

"Sorry, Gingerbread cookie. There's nothing you could do to me involving love. I'm like the Tinman." Adan shrugged and went back to his work bag to retrieve a large blue Gatorade of which he finished off in less than a minute. He looked to the sky, judged the time to be around 4-to-5 o'clock, then looked back at Eva.

Post by Guest 6/21/2013, 7:10 pm

Eva Boches-Hyatt

Evanna rolled her eyes. Of course Pocahontas' brother has no love life. Maybe the girls runaway from his bad breath. Or maybe his long boring conversations. But why is Eva still here then? Did she enjoy his boring conversations? Haha, no. Evanna likes to annoy him by being the ditsiest white girl he has ever met.

"Aw, so some girl broke your heart and now you are a weird little sociopath making tools in the forest?" Evanna teased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 9:37 pm