A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fight at the creek

Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Fight at the creek - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight at the creek

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 11:13 am

This kid is cool and all, but he has no common sense. The bigger ones come out at night but they are also the one you do not want to fight. He started walking so I followed. I didn't recognize this part of the forest. I don't think I have been this deep before. As we were walking he asked me where I was from.

"Montana," I said, not wanting to go into much detail about my past. Running away when you are six in the Montana winter is not something everyone can do. I only survived because of my demigod instincts.

I tugged at the bandage on my arm, "What about you?"
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male
    Number of posts : 197
    Registration date : 2013-06-07

Post by Gimli00 7/5/2013, 2:23 pm

"Best place in the U.S, California ." I had loved my home it sucked thinking that maybe I'd never go back to it but for good reasons, I told myself. I noticed the light fading even more, almost perfect for monster fighting and if it was going to be a full moon, oh they were in for it with me. The sun was fading but it still light up the clouds and earth with and orange-red color. The temperature was also falling extremely fast but that didn't bother me at all. I was used to being on land then jumping into frigid sea over and over again but I wondered if Christian could hold it.

I stop when I found the creek again and turned around, from what I could tell we were about 2 miles away from the center of camp. I turn to Christian and ask "You've kind of seen my powers got any yourself?"  I was no Percy but I could hold myself against monsters with my powers, must be sea god blood or something.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/5/2013, 2:40 pm

When I caught up to him. The weather had dropped and it had gotten darker. He then asked me about any powers. He could do some freaking cool stuff with water which made mine seem kind of lame.

"Yeah, I can shadow travel." I said unwrapping the bandage around my arm. The wound was oozing puss and and bandage was soaked with blood. I stuck both into the river. I clenched my teeth together to ignore the numbing pain coming from my arm. I pulled my arm out and examined the cuts. They were deep, I could see bone one one of them.

"I might want to get my arm healed," I said to Zek, showing him the wounds.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/5/2013, 4:13 pm

"Sorry I'm no Percy I can't heal you or me with water, wish I could, would have helped me out a lot in life." I also always wished I could shadow travel the sea wasn't bad but just to like step into a shadow and you'd be where you wanted to go, life would be easy. I watched as the sun went fully down and the full moon shown above us. I stepped into the water and felt the power pulse in my veins, stronger then ever now. My green eyes seemed to glow now and my black hair moved in a breeze that I started. Now was perfect for me to fight but I still had a bad feeling about this next monster.

Suddenly I heard another twig crack and I drew my swords but out walked a beautiful girl. She wasn't a nymph or anything like that but random hot girl walking around in the forest at night, hello? It's trouble. The longer I looked at her though the more she looked harmless, I mean what if she was lost? I had to help her! "Hi there! What brings you out here?" I ask.

"Oh my goodness people, please you have to help me! She's right behind me!" 

Before I could respond she grabbed my hand dragged me out of the water and started running up the creek deeper into the forest still holding my hand in a death grip, I didn't really mind, I mean hot girl holding my hand dragging me into a dark forest, I was okay with it. I started to think though. Who was she running from anyway and why didn't she grab Christian too? My mind asked these questions but I didn't really care at the moment. Maybe she just liked me more then Christian, that had to be it! All he would do is try to steal her from me and I wouldn't let him!

ooc: the monster is empusa just to let you know 
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/6/2013, 12:43 am

It is usually not a good sign when you run into random girls in the middle of the forest at night, especially at night. I quickly retied the bandage, grabbed my sword, and followed them up the creek. Questions started rolling through my mind. Who was this girl and who was in trouble? Why had she only taken Zek and not both of us?

I stumbled through the river following them at a good distance. I could see the delight displayed on Zek's face in the dim light from the moon. Where ever the girl was taking him could not be good.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/6/2013, 1:18 pm

We ran deeper into the woods, Christians yells for us to stop where lost to me. Why would I stop? All he wanted to do was steal this girl from me! I had to get her away, to protect her from him and whoever else was chasing her. We kept going until we couldn't hear Christian any more. She turned around to face me and smiled showing her fangs but I really didn't care, she wanted me and that's all that mattered.

"Thank you so much for saving me from those bad people that were after me. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"It was nothing." I say blushing. I still held her hand, refused to let go of her.

"Yes it is, I think I'll give you an award for you bravery."

She leaned in to kiss me. All of my senses said no get away but it was dulled and my brain ignored it.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/6/2013, 1:39 pm

They kept running deeper and deeper into the woods. I got a cramp on my right side and I struggled to catch me breath. I yelled at them to stop but they kept going. Soon they started placing some distance between me and soon I lost sight of them. I continued yelling after them as I went in the direction in which they vanished.

Soon I could take no more. I walked over to the riverside and fell down. My breath was in short, ragged gasps. I can't believe it, I had lost them. I struggled to my feet and started to walk upstream. This could not be good, random hot girls don't just appear in the forest and drag you away for random make out sessions. There was something not right here.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/7/2013, 12:26 am

I had been kissed by girls before but this felt different... Not normal but I didn't notice that until much later, tight then it was the best thing in the world. She didn't stop at one kiss though soon enough we were full on making out by the creek in the middle of the forrest, weird right? But it seemed so natural to me and before I knew it we were on the ground. Then it happened, she kissed me one more time then put her fangs into my throat.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/17/2013, 11:12 am

As I continued up stream I started noticing things out of the ordinary. A broken branch here, foot prints in the dirt, that kind of stuff. I followed the marks even further up stream and got deeper into the forest.

The trail led into a small clearing. I slowly crept up and hid behind a tree. I peeked around the corner to see Zek kissing this random girl. I quickly looked away. I felt bad, I had just walked in on them. I decided I should leave and started heading out. I took one last look back to see the girl put her now grown fangs into his throat.

I stop then realize Zek is in trouble. I run into the clearing sword in front of me, "Get off of him!"
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/17/2013, 1:08 pm

I felt the teeth retract from my throat as Christian ran into the clearing yelling at the monster that I had so foolishly believed to be an actual girl. I don't know why but I still didn't want Christian to vaporize her even though I knew she was a monster. I lifted my hands to my throat to stop the bleeding. She had bitten the bottom part of my neck and had narrowly missed my main veins. I ripped part of my shirt of some how and pressed it onto my neck. I pulled out of my back pocket a few bagys of some nectar and ambrosia and managed to basically shove it down my throat. They started to work immediately but I was still slowly bleeding, do I did the only thing I could think of. I dragged myself into to the water and prayed to Poseidon, yes him not my father, to help me. I promised to help Percy do whatever he wanted if Poseidon saved me. As I lay in the water feeling its power I turned to look at Christian.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/17/2013, 4:18 pm

The hot monster girl withdrew her fangs from Zek, stood up, and looked at me.

"Do you want to die first?" She asked smiling at me with her blood stained fangs. Even with the fangs, she was still smoking hot.

I hefted my sword in front of me, "The only one dying today will be you." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zek crawl away. "Are you ready?"

The girl hissed then transformed into her true empousai form, not so hot anymore.

"Your death will be my pleasure," She said swiping at my head. I deflected her claws with my blade but her other hand swung before I could recover and hit me open clawed in the chest. I flew backwards and rolled twice. I got to my feet and felt the new gashes along my chest. The empousai stood there laughing, "Give up, hero?"

With a roar, I attacked her. She dodged each of my strikes as easily as if I was going in slow motion. She laughed then ducked and took out my legs. The side of my head hit a rock and I tasted blood. Before I could get up the empousai was on my chest me.

She smiled, "Your turn to die."

Last edited by Ryger17 on 7/17/2013, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/17/2013, 5:03 pm

I watched with horror as Christian faced the monster. One moment she was a smoking hot babe, the next not hot at all babe with claws and everything. Along with her changing I also now felt no pity for the creature. She had tried to kill me and was now going after the guy who saved me. Not cool! My strength was still nearly gone but the bleeding had stopped miraculously. I watched as Christian was knocked down and the monster closed in for the kill. I tried to use my powers to no avail that I remembered something, I had my friends still in my pockets. I slowly pulled out one of the pots and had just enough strength to toss it. I watched as the pot barely missed her by a inch to her left. I cursed as the fire exploded consuming a tree. The monster turned around to face me, her face was horrible and to prove a point I called out "No wonder you have to use magic to get guys your so ugly no one would want to look at you. I think I have a paper bag over here if you want to use it to cover your face." My plan worked she left Christian alone and ran at me.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/17/2013, 5:16 pm

As I laid there awaiting my death, I see a clay pot fly by the empousai's head. The monster looked away from me and towards the direction the pot came from. I turned my head and saw Zek staring her down. He yelled some not-nice things at her. She howled, got off me, and charged towards Zek.

I grabbed my sword and struggled to my feet. I felt dizzy and used my sword to balance myself. I looked back at the empousai charging towards a wounded Zek. I picked up a rock and threw it at her. It struck her in the back of the head. She turned and snarled at me.

"Bring it, you piece of filth." I said, spitting out some blood. Some blood ran from my hairline and into my left eye. My arm was exhausted, my chest hurt, and I was having trouble seeing out of my eye. I set my feet and got ready for my final fight.

"You are a waste of space," I taunted, "You aren't worthy to walk this earth."

The empousai's eyes filled with rage. With a snarl she charged me.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/17/2013, 5:46 pm

I don't know why but I actual liked this little ping ping match we had going on here. I threw something, Christian threw something, and I was not about to be out done by him. I had one Greek fire pot left and my swords so, rationally, instead of throwing the pot I threw my sword, and it was a shitty throw that hit her right leg not killing her but it injured her pretty bad. Well 1-0 Zek! I still couldn't stand up so I started calling it more names but I switched to 'Yo Mama' jokes. "Yo mama is so ugly that she turned Medusa to stone!Yo mama is so ugly that... well... look at you!Yo mama is so stupid that she thought Grape Nuts was an STD!"  she screamed in protest, caught between her ego and a sword and I was loving it. If I was going to die this had to be the best death ever.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/17/2013, 5:58 pm

I smiled as Zek continued insulting her. She was starting to get angry and confused. She couldn't decide who she wanted to kill first.

I slowly began advancing, "You should try something called make up. It would help cover that ugly thing you call your face."

She screamed and tried to run at me but fell flat on her face, tripping over the sword in her thigh. I continued walking towards her, calling out insults. I stopped about 2 yards in front of her and smiled. She screamed and lunged at me. With her being weakened by the injury, I easily side stepped and swung my sword through her mid section. She wailed then turned into dust.

I staggered my way over to Zek, "You wouldn't happen to have any nectar or ambrosia would you?" I tore off the bandage on my arm and the sight disgusted me. The claw marks were starting to turn a light green. I couldn't see my chest or my head, but both hurt and were bleeding badly.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/17/2013, 8:00 pm

I start to laugh at the monster, I had been afraid of something so pathetic? Christian had joined in on the insulting and it in raged her but my sword stopped her from making any fast, long movements. She lunged one more time and he easily sliced her in half, fitting I thought. "Yeah right here." I pulled out the bags and tossed them over to him. I felt a lot better but I still couldn't fully stand and I dragged myself to a tree and pulled myself up."Well that really sucked."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/17/2013, 11:50 pm

I chewed on some of the ambrosia. The pain started to go away, but it would take a while for the wounds to fully heal. I wiped some blood off my forehead.

"It did," I agreed. "We probably shouldn't get split up again." I looked around. "It's getting quite dark, I think we should camp out in the trees." I pulled off my belt. "We can use our belt to strap us down. It's safer up there than down here." I didn't want to repeat what we went through with the empousai."

Last edited by Ryger17 on 7/18/2013, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/18/2013, 12:37 am

I look down then back up at Christian. "Who needs belts when we've got this." I pull out small square metal block and hit the center. It started unfolding and at the right time I threw it up the tree I was leaning on. I must admit I've got a perfect timing, I unfolded between two big branches to show a small club house looking tent with supported bottom." Stole the technology from the Hunters when they were at camp last. The only bad part is getting to it." It was about 15 feet of the ground and in my condition, well, this was going to suck. Christian looked exhausted and pretty banged up, I probably looked a whole lot worse. He had the claw marks in the middle of his chest, he'd ripped his shirt to bandage his arm and a few other wounds. Man this kid was accident prone, it seemed like he wanted to go see his daddy. 
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/18/2013, 11:47 am

I put my belt back on as I examine the tent, "That's convenient." I struggled to my feet. "How are we going to get up there?" I saw a low hanging branch and jumped onto it. The stretch really hurt my arm. I kicked and struggled my way up onto the branch. I weaved in and out of the many branches until I reached the tent. I sat down on a branch.

"Do you want me to find a rope or something?" I yelled down to Zek.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/18/2013, 1:26 pm

I watched as Christian jumped, kicked, and pulled himself up the tree confirming what I was thinking, this was really gonna suck." No I can do it." I jumped for a branch but only grazed it. I fell hard on to my back and I let a small moan out. I was never known for my hops or running ability. I was stronger know and was able to jump back onto my feet cursing silently at the tree, then I got an idea. I stepped into the water and felt its silent power rush into me. I used the water, like a spring board, to shoot myself into the tree. It worked a little to well, I shot 10 feet above where I wanted to go, nailing the center of the tree as I did. I let myself tumble down until a branch caught me a few feet away from the tent. 
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/18/2013, 5:27 pm

I had to admit, this kid had some pretty cool powers. Even if they did shoot him way over his target. I grab a branch above me and pull myself up.

"That was graceful," I said extending my hand to help him up.
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/18/2013, 6:39 pm

" Thanks I do that all the time." I check my neck to find it trickling blood again. I sigh in frustration, how could I have been so stupid? I fell under the spell so easily it was pathetic! It wasn't that worst injury I've had but it was life threatening if not taken care of. I pulled out another baggy and pulled a full squares of ambrosia out and slowly started eating them. It may be vein but well I was vein, I turned to Christian and said " You look like Hell, how do I look?"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/18/2013, 7:27 pm

"Other than your throat you look good." I managed a laugh. Even though we both just about died, it was quite funny to think about now. I mean, how could we have been so stupid? Trust some random girl in teh forest? Well she was hot and she said she needed help. The hero in us just couldn't resist that.

I turned to the tent, "What's the inside look like?"
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male

Post by Gimli00 7/18/2013, 8:35 pm

I had to laugh at this. " Do you know Harry Potter? I, uh, have a friend that can do stuff like that so you can go ahead." I felt like crap but I tried to seem normal and strong but I felt like passing out at any moment, not a good sign in my condition. I shuffled over to the tent and unzipped it.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/18/2013, 11:28 pm

I shrugged, "Heard about it but never saw the movies or read the books." I followed him into the tent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 9:07 pm