A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Slicin and Dicin and cupcakes (Private for Nutty!!!)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Slicin and Dicin and cupcakes (Private for Nutty!!!) Empty Re: Slicin and Dicin and cupcakes (Private for Nutty!!!)

Post by Guest 10/28/2013, 4:29 pm

Lanndon looked high and low for his sister, calling her name as loud as his immature lungs could manage. Where could she be? He'd been searching for at least 30 minutes, and he was dead tired. A whole camp is a long walk for a 7 year old, and he'd only searched the forest! He leaned against a tree and rested. I wish I could get higher up... he thought, dismayed as he stared up at the tall tree. It was at 30 feet, and rose above all the others. An idea hit the young boy's mind like a baseball bat, and he began to climb.

He'd done this plenty of times before. He could scale a palm tree up to 50 feet, if it came to it. But the tree unfamiliar. He had trouble getting used to its many branches and texture. He finally reached the top, though, and he began to survey the area. No sister in sight. Only trees, the cabins..and below him! A boy, maybe 18, attacking the tree like a madman. I bet he knows where my sister is. Lanndon propped himself up higher, but the branches were uneven. He tried to balance his weight, but it worked out poorly. He shrugged, and began waving his hands in slow movements, trying to get the boy's attention while, at the same time, trying to keep his balance on the limb.

It happened in an instant. Lanndon swung his arm downward-a little too downward-, and he was falling. Falling, straight onto the sand. Falling, straight towards the boy with the weapons.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Slicin and Dicin and cupcakes (Private for Nutty!!!) Empty Re: Slicin and Dicin and cupcakes (Private for Nutty!!!)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 1:40 am