A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A relaxing break for friends and more!

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

A relaxing break for friends and more! Empty A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Perca 11/15/2013, 9:59 am

The clock's numbers on the wall changed again.8:00.8:01.8:02.My - and hopefully our - plane was leaving at 9 am and I was stuck waiting.Actually it would have been 8,but because of a delay and then a technical problem we had to change planes and the next available one could be ready at 9 the fastest.Whatever.At least that gave me time to wait for the girls.Would they come or not?I shook my head,even if they didn't I'd still go.I'd give me time to organise the thoughts in my head and find a way to work things out.

I pushed my hands in my pockets and smiled as my hand met paper.I pulled out an old photo of me and Jana,only weeks after we had first met.We were both wearing the same pair of blue sunglasses and smiling at the camera.We were at the beach,both ready for an evening swim.Jana was wearing a green swimsuite and had a rose in her her.I smiled softly as my fingers traced her form on the paper.Oh Jana...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A relaxing break for friends and more! Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Morgan Landry 11/16/2013, 7:47 am

Argus had let Jana Kay off at New York airport, and the young girl was now happily pulling her poppy red suitcase behind her as she walked through the airport with a smile on her face.
    She was wearing a blue T-Shirt printed with the image of a water-shedding watering can under the words 'Simulator of Scottish weather' under a warm snowboard jacket, her legs hugged by a cream-colored pair of denim trousers while her feet were wrapped in mismatched Chuck Taylors, one blue, one green. Each one of the shoes were covered with signatures and messages friends of Jana Kay had written on them. Her Camp bead necklace was tied around her wrist, and her hair was pulled up in a high ponytail; a white camellia flower was stuck behind her ear.

She spotted James, and her smile widened. She waved at him, ran over to him and wrapped him in a hug.

"James!" she said as she let him go. "How are you?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/17/2013, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

A relaxing break for friends and more! Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Perca 11/16/2013, 7:51 am

I grinned widely at the shorter human and wrapped my arms around her waist as she hugged me,holding her gently but still tight enough,as if she'd ran away or disappear."Hey,baby girl.It's been a long time.I missed you!"I laughed as she pulled back,my arms still around her waist.

OOC:Wait,since this is after a few months from the Halloween dance,doesn't taht mean it's winter?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/18/2013, 9:39 am

OOC: You're right; I edited her clothing. Thanks xD

BIC: Jana Kay inhaled his delicious sea fragrance before pulling back.

"Well, I didn't miss you," she teased him in her Scottish accent and hugged him again. "Thanks for the ticket, by the way! How did you do it, are you a millionaire, laddie, so that you can buy somebody tickets without knowing whether they'll come or not?"

Her green eyes sparkled playfully as she beheld James's face.

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/18/2013, 10:10 am

I pouted and crossed my arms childishly."I knew you wouldn't resist being alone with me for a whole week at Greece!"I defended myself and stuck my tongue out at her,not being able to help the smirk that followed my next words."But I'm sure you missed me.I know you can't live without me!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/18/2013, 10:21 am

Jana Kay laughed and tousled his hair.

"Oh, I can't live without you? I think I've done fairly well, in the last weeks!" she smirked, before regretting it.

They had barely talked in the last weeks because of Autumn; now that was something she didn't really want to talk about, so she smiled again and changed the subject.

"Shouldn't we slowly get to the gate?" she asked.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/18/2013, 1:11 pm

I nodded,glad she had changed te subject.The last thing I wanted right now was to talk about Autumn.I knew it wasn't good of me but I couldn't face my problems.I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulders as we walked through the airport."Would you want to eat,drink or do anything before?We do have some time"I suggested and looked down at her.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 11/18/2013, 3:41 pm

Ooc: Morgan invited me, how should Autumn come in?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/19/2013, 12:23 am

OOC:I don't know...I guess you can say he left her a ticket too?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/22/2013, 9:53 am

Jana Kay smiled, which made her green eyes glisten and dug dimples into her cheeks.

"I normally eat and drink on the plane," she replied, "but we can look around a bit if you wish. I love airports!"

With that, she took his arm, putting her hand at the crook of his elbow, and walked towards a corridor that led to the security, pulling her red suitcase behind her.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/22/2013, 10:00 am

I laughed and shook my head,loving the way she smiled and how her eyes shined with pure happiness."Slow down a bit,Miss Robertson!Did you go to the check-in first?"I asked,pointing at her suitcase.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/24/2013, 9:34 am

Jana Kay frowned and looked at her suitcase.

"I normally always take my luggage with me in the plane," she smiled. "Either way, I believe I'm allowed one hand luggage, right?"

With that, she glanced at the check-in desk. Dozens of people were queuing up there, waiting for their turn; it would take them at least twenty minutes. Jana Kay made a funny face and shook her head.

"Naaah. No check-in for me, bro. Come on, let's go through the metal detector," she grinned. "Don't forget your sword."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/24/2013, 9:40 am

I laughed and her silly joke - it was just so her. Sometimes I wished her happiness was contagious, even though I always felt overwhelmed when she looked at me with those big, sparkling eyes. I quickly took her suitcase from her and held it at my other side, where she couldn't reach to take it back. "[color=cyan[Alright then, your choice. Let's go, I've heard there is a store that sells only chocolate![/color]" I exclaimed as I pulled her towards the lines of small stores
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/24/2013, 10:38 am

"Hey!" she playfully called as he snatched suitcase from her. "Give it back!"

But she could see at James's face that he wasn't about to give it back at all. So she just laughed and gave him a playful punch in the shoulder that was not aimed to hurt.

"Stop pretending you're a gentleman, 007!" she teased him.

They continued walking and James hinted at a chocolate-selling shop.

"Wait what? Did you say chocolate?" A huge grin spread on her face. "They won't be selling anything after my visit."

James and her awlays had this joke about chocolate, because Jana Kay loved cooking with any type of chocolate or cocoa.... and because both of them loved eating it more than anything else.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/24/2013, 10:43 am

"The Jana Kay hurricane has arrived!"I called out to no one in particular as we entred the small shop. The walls were painted a warm brown and the whole atmosphere was cozy and relaxing. And there was a definite chocolate aroma in the air. "Promise me that, if I let you loose, you won't ruin the place"I threatened her jokingly as I stared at the chocolate filled selves. There was chocolate in any shape, flavor and state, powder for hot chocolate, chocolate bars - even boxes with recipies and ingretients for home-made chocolate ice cream! I sighed; this place tryly was a paradice
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/25/2013, 2:49 am

They passed the security without any problems, and went further into the airport. When James led her to the chocolate shop, she made a crazy face, her eyes darting from side to side on purpose.

"Oh my goooooods!" she told James. "You'd better drag me out before this place is in ruins! And nope, can't promise that."

She went to the first shelf and looked at the exposed boxed chocolate pralines from Lindt next to a selection of truffles and white chocolate.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/25/2013, 10:44 am

I laughed and shook my head,leaning against the wall and simply staring at her.She was just adorable when she was excited about something.Her cheeks flushed lightly,which only made her look even more beautiful and her eyes sparkled with happiness - well,even more than usual.I sighed and followed her after a while,not wanting to leave her alone.She could really buy everything.

I walked behind her quietly,grabbing a box of dark chocolate with orange which's name I did not recognise for me while still staring at her.I knew I was blushing as soon as I noticed one of the owners smiling at us but frowned as a boy a bit older than us started at Jana for more than appropriate.Back off,dude
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/25/2013, 11:52 am

Jana Kay was so busy looking at all the different chocolate boxes that she didn't notice James taking a box of chocolate next to her. She loved this shop. She would never leave again. She should have taken a tent in order to bivouac here. Yes, that spot there, right next to the cash desk. Yep. Jana Kay's new home.

"Oh look, I like these ones," she told James and showed him an assortment of brown, dark and white chocolate filled with nougat.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/25/2013, 12:01 pm

I turned my fierce glare away from the smirking guy as I looked down at Jana with a soft smile and wrapped my arm around her waist protectively but also in a sign on posession."Just take whatever you want,little one,anything you like.I brought a duffel bag with me just for you!"I laughed and messed her hair a little, grabbing the box she showed me to buy when we were done.

OOC: Hey,what if James started a fight with a guy?Please?Like,a real fight,punches,blood,kicks,nice stuff....
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/27/2013, 12:17 pm

When he messed her hair up, she stuck her tongue out and did the same to him.

"Don't play that game with me, you know you loose every time!" she laughed.

He had wrapped his arm around her waist, but oddly, she hadn't protested, taking it as a friendly gesture.

"The ones filled with dark chocolate mousse look mouth-watering too," she added.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! And I don't know... perhaps in Greece? Right now, they need to take their plane. Not that we spend the whole RP in the airport XD
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/27/2013, 12:35 pm

"Take them all then!Whatever makes you happy.I could ask them to deliver some at camp,if you wish"I added,not sure if she'd take it as a joke.

OOC:No problem!And,sure,whatever you want!Just,is Cowgirl going to post with us or not?
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 11/28/2013, 11:02 am

I walked with my suitcase rolling beside me. I scanned the airport looking for James. I spotted him with Jana Kay. I this point I didn't mind him that much with Jana but I still felt like a third wheel. She had said that they were just friends but it didn't really look like it. I sighed "James!"I threw my arms around him. "Jana!" I said. "How are you guys?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/28/2013, 3:09 pm

Just when Jana Kay was about to put a big kiss on James's cheek, a red-haired girl arrived and wrapped James into a loving hug -- Autumn, daughter of Hephaestus. Jana Kay suppressed a little choking sound, and managed a great smile.

"Heyas, Autumn!" she replied in her Scottish accent. "What are you doing here? You're taking a plane too?"

Perhaps she was going to Greece, like James and her. But wouldn't James know about it then -- and wouldn't he have told her?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 11/28/2013, 3:29 pm

I looked shocked at the small redhead in front of me as she pulled me in a awkward hug.Oh...I really don't want to know where this is going

"Hey Autumn!"I smiled and kissed the top of her head before turning my face to look at Jana.She seemed uncomfortsble and I felt bad for that.But there was nothing I could do right then
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2013, 1:21 pm

Jana Kay kept smiling frankly even though James had just kissed Autumn's forehead. Normally, it was something he did to her. But well, since Autumn was his girlfriend, she couldn't exactly be jealous of him kissing her.
    Yeah.

Jana Kay feigned interest for some chocolate boxes, then took one with appetizing pralines and went to the cash desk in order to pay for them; nothing was better than chocolate on the plane. And nothing was better than to share chocolate. There was one amazing thing about Jana Kay: whatever she ate, she didn't get any bigger, no matter what quantity of food she wolfed down. It was probably because of her being a teenager and her metabolism adapting. She didn't know. But she was happy about it.

She gave the woman at the cash desk a big smile as she paid, wished her a wonderful day, and went back to James and Autumn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 11:20 pm