A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A relaxing break for friends and more!

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

A relaxing break for friends and more! - Page 9 Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Perca 1/24/2014, 3:02 pm

"You looked super cute, like a five year old"I tried to defend myself and helped her clean up. "And, I believe you are wrong. SLEEP is what counts! And I''m, like, super sleepy right now!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A relaxing break for friends and more! - Page 9 Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2014, 5:05 pm

"Like a five years old? Why thank you!" Jana Kay laughed. "I feel so appreciated!"

She fought back a yawn.

"Indeed, what time is it?" She checked her watch. "Holy Hours, it's 10 pm! We should head back to the hotel."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/25/2014, 2:24 am

I called the waiter and paid before sitting up and helping Jana on her feet."Let's go, JK. Luckily, our hotel is super close. And we have to wake early tomorrow, so we can pack and save time for sightseeing"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/25/2014, 5:19 am

"Can't wait," Jana smiled as they left the cosy restaurant. "What time should I set the alarm clock?"

They walked to their hotel, which was about five hundred meters from the restaurant, they retrieved their keys and went up to their rooms.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/25/2014, 6:06 am

We stopped outside her door and I leaned against her door, crossing my arms across my chest."I'll wake you, beautiful, don't worry. Just go and sleep. See you tomorrow" I smiled and kissed her cheek before going to my room
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/25/2014, 7:13 am

Jana Kay blushed from forehead to throat as he kissed her cheek. When he turned to walk away, she caught his wrist in her hand and smiled.

"You're not getting away without a good night kiss as well," she smirked, bent forward and kissed his cheek lightly. His skin was warm, but not as warm as her lips. "Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite."

With that, she flashed him a grin and went into her own room, her heart pounding from the kiss.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/26/2014, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/25/2014, 7:22 am

My blush matched her own and I stared at her door for a couple of minutes after she closed it behind her. Did she just kiss me? I pressed my fingers to my cheek, still warm from the contact with her lips, and a wide grin formed on my face. I ran to my room and jumped on my bed twice before falling on it on my back with a squeel. I hugged my pillow tightly as I fell asleep, still smiling
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/26/2014, 6:43 am

Jana dreamed she was back in Scotland, in her house. She could almost smell the scent of wood and earth that was omnipresent in every room. She saw Sheri and Opal, her two little sisters, running around and playing tag while An and her father were in the kitchen, preparing lunch together. She didn't know if it was real or not, if this was actually happening or had happened, but it felt good seeing home again.

She woke up the next day with the sensation of being fully rested. She remembered kissing James's cheek and fell back in the pillow. What had she thought? Why had she done this?
    She didn't regret it though. It had felt good... and still did.
    Kicking her duvet back, she got up, stretched once, grabbed random clothes in her trunk and went to the bathroom. After a warm shower, she jumped into a green sweat shirt printed with a yellow warning sign and white denim trousers. She combed her long, fine blonde hair and braided them into two plaits, one on each side before lacing her mismatched shoes.
    Her phone was in her pocket, her hair needle in her other one, so she was armed for this day. It was odd they had not been attacked by monsters yet, seeing they were in Greece. She prayed it stayed that way.

She packed her little suitcase and went outside to wait for James, playing with the keys of her room.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/27/2014, 12:54 pm

I luckily had a dreamless sleep, exept for a pair of mischievous, gleaming green eyes. The smile on my face wouldn't leave when I woke up, for I knew which person these eyes belonged to, and she was located right in the next room. After a quick shower, I changed into a black Green Day T-Shirt, an oversized deep blue sweater that once belonged to my uncle with a dragon in the middle and black jeans. I had nothing to pack since I had gotten nothing out of my suitcase so I opened my room's door quietly and glanced outside. And right there she was, with her back turned towards me, which suited me greatly. I moved silently behind her and, before anyone could notice me, grabbed my arms around her waist and started tickling her sides."Gotcha!"I laughed and grinned at her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 4:05 am

Jana Kay squealed and wriggled away from him.

"Don't you dare!" she exclaimed, before falling silent, thinking about the persons still asleep her voice might wake. "You took me by surprise, Oyster Boy," she whispered. "Not fair!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/28/2014, 9:55 am

I laughed and smirked."Exactly my point"I said triumphantly and winked."How ar you today, Flower Princess?"I asked and leaned back against the wall
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 10:57 am

"I'll have my revenge," Jana playfully threatened. "Rose and daisy crowns for one whole day!"

She took her suitcase and followed James down the stairs.

"I'm doing SO amazing!" she greatly smiled. "I had a very relaxed sleep and I'm just so happy to be here, it's beautiful, it's sunny even in winter, and it's warmer than Camp or Scotland!" She chuckled. "Logically! And you, how are you?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/28/2014, 11:07 am

"I'm abdolutely great! You see, I had this dream..."I trailed off and grinned. "Race you to the lobby?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2014, 4:10 am

"We're gonna wake the whole hotel," Jana chuckled, "but challenge accepted!"

With that she bounced off like a wild cat, pulling her poppy-red suitcase behind her; fortunately, it didn't make much noise, and once she arrived at the stairs, she grabbed the handle and carried it down the stairs, trying to suppress her fit of laughter.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/29/2014, 8:33 am

I yelped and rushed behind her. She had the advantage of an early start but I ddn't have to stop for a suitcase so I passed her at the stairs. No one was at the lobby so I sprinted to the desk and hit the small bell, signaling our arrival and my victory
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2014, 10:49 am

Jana tickled James as she arrived next to him in a jog.

"I still beat you at archery," she teased him, yet the intimacy of the touch, the tickling, made her cheekbones flush a bit.

A person from the hotel staff came and took their keys as their paid for their rooms before wishing them goodbye in English with a heavy Greek accent. Jana Kay and James exited the hotel and went to the bus station in order to catch a bus which would lead them to Corinth, and the next day, they'd visit the ruins of Eleusis.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/29/2014, 11:01 am

"You know, Jana, I'm glad we came here"I said as we waited for the bus."I mean, we hadn't spent any time together for so long! And you are my bestest friend, the only fitting person to go on a holiday with!"I exclaimed and winked, sweeping some bangs of hair out of my face
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2014, 7:12 am

"Aw, thank you!" Jana said, her head pounding. "I'm super glad to be here as well!"

She came forward and wrapped him in a hug, messing his hair up in the process.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/2/2014, 7:16 am

I blushed deeply but tried to mask it with a pout."Hey! I just fixed those! Get away from me, woman!"I whined and pushed her away by her shoulders as I franctically tried to tame my hair once again
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2014, 7:17 am

Jana got a fit of laughter at his face and the way he had pushed her away and bended forwards, laughing out loud, attracting glances from the by-standing persons.

"Oh my gods, I had forgotten how funny you looked when you were upset," she teased him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/2/2014, 7:44 am

I gasped and crossed my arms across my chest."That was super mean! You take it back right now!"I exclaimed
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/3/2014, 4:33 am

"I'm sorry," Jana said, a hand on her mouth. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm super sorry."

She took her suitcase and put a knee on it, before nudging James's arm with her elbow.

"C'mon, you've been mean too yesterday when you said I looked like a five-years-old."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/3/2014, 9:50 am

I grinned widely and chuckled."I was joking, Jana."I explained and wrapped an arm around her shoulders."But anyway, apollogy accepted"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/5/2014, 9:29 am

The bus took an eternity to arrive. When it finally did, Jana Kay and James went in, paid for their tickets and took two seats in the back of the vehicle. Jana loved buses, she couldn't explain why -- she felt better there than in cars. She especially liked travel buses, designed for trips; the seats were comfortable and there was a lot of space. She found seats in buses comfortable in general even if the covering was often scraped.

The ride to Corinth lasted one hour and a half, approximatively, and when they stepped out of the bus, they were greeted by a radiant sun amidst a cloudless sky. Jana Kay was surprised by the temperature: it was winter but to her it seemed like spring. In Scotland it must be maximum 5°C now, here it was around 13°C or ^14°C!

She knew that coming to Corinth was rather dangerous: indeed, here was the lake Stymphalia, where the wicked bronze-beaked and bronze-clawed birds came from. She remembered when they had attacked Camp in the middle of a chariot race several years ago and shuddered. Not a happy memory. She had had cuts and bruises during two weeks after that.

But let's focus on the positive sides: here, there was also the temple of Apollo, the canal of Corinth, the Archeological Museum, the Acrocorinth and the Ancient Corinth. She was sure they'd have fun.

"What would you prefer to do first?" she asked James.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 3:38 pm