A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A relaxing break for friends and more!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A relaxing break for friends and more! - Page 8 Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2014, 7:28 am

"Haha," Jana chuckled, "Imma put it on Facebook."

She put her phone away.

"We should def go to some Photo Booth one day, you know, to make some more pictures! I do that a lot with my friends in Scotland, and with Lucy, it'd just be fun if we did it too."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/19/2014, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

A relaxing break for friends and more! - Page 8 Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Perca 1/19/2014, 7:58 am

"Sure thing, JK. But we'll have to wait until we return home, I'm not sure we can find any here. "I explained just as our foods arrived. I filled Jana's glass with water before filling mine and taking a small bite of our delicious food
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2014, 9:27 am

Jana finished her salad, closing her eyes in delight. Damn, nothing beat Greek cuisine.

"Yeah, there are loads in New York," Jana Kay agreed. "Especially in the metro."

She took a tiropita and ate it, thanking James for the water.

"It seems weird I never asked, but do you have Skype? I got you on Facebook, but I'm on Skype too."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/19/2014, 9:31 am

"Yes, I have. Do you have an Olympian account?"I grinned playfully as I studued her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2014, 10:38 am

"Olympian?" Jana Kay asked. "What is that?"

She took her phone out again.

"What's your Skype name?" she smiled. "I'm scotlandflower, by the way."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/20/2014, 11:00 am

"It's something like Skype. A program that was made by some Hermes kids. It's interesting"I laughedl and took her phone to type my Skype name.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2014, 4:52 pm

"Ooooh! Definitely gotta install that!" She said."Hermes kids are just gods at programming. Some time ago, Evelyn helped me download a game they had made, Angry Harpies. I couldn't stop playing for like, two days or so.!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/21/2014, 12:18 am

"Yeah. And it's even safer than Skype. Somehow, it's not tracable by monsters"I explained. "And, I prefer The Labyrinth Run"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2014, 6:40 am

"Not traceable by monsters? I'm sold."

Jana grinned.

"Labyrinth Run is cool, but I bet I beat your ass at Lotus Ninja."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/21/2014, 8:21 am

"No freaking way, I'm the Ninja King!"I grinned evily
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2014, 9:18 am

"When it comes to fruits, I usually kick ass," Jana replied, enjoying the playful boasting as she punched his shoulder in a friendly way.

She finished her food and waited for the rest.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/21/2014, 9:25 am

"Then I challenge you!"I laughed and poked her side."Whar wou you like for desert?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2014, 6:11 pm

"Challenge accepted," Jana Kay replied with a grin.

She looked at the menu again.

"I think I'll take... A Melba Peach. You?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/22/2014, 12:36 am

"Uh.... A hot chocolate"I said and nodded at the waiter, who left as soon as we placed our orders
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/22/2014, 3:44 am

"So," Jana said. "What are you challenging me about? Lotus Ninja? Labyrinth Run? Angry Harpies?"

She grinned and sat closer to him, as they waited for their desserts. Her green eyes gleamed in the sun.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/22/2014, 8:38 am

"Whatever you want. I, as a gentleman, must let you pick"I grinned. I blushed slightly as she moved closer to me but tried to hide it by turning my head to the window.

OOC: It's night, right? Or is it the sunrise?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/22/2014, 9:19 am

A relaxing break for friends and more! - Page 8 Tumblr_mtpg3qN1zj1r782c1o3_500

"That is a dangerous thing to say, Oyster Boy," Jana grinned. "But if you want to pull a James Bond and be a gentleman, then I pick Lotus Ninja, of course!"

She noticed him looking out of the window and looked out as well; then the waiter came with both their desserts. He first gave the Melba Peach in a glass cup to Jana Kay, since she was the girl, then the hot chocolate to James. He wished them something like 'bon appétit' in Greek and walked to another a table.

Jana Kay took the long spoon given with the glass cup and took a mouthful. It was luscious. The mellow peach seemed to melt away on her tongue, accompanied by the cold ice and the rich cream in a delectable combination of flavors.

"This is delicious," she told James. "How's yours?"

OOC: Yup, evening.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/22/2014, 9:53 am

I laughed at the new nickname and shook my head, turning my attention back to her. "Then Lotus Ninja it is!"I laughed as the waiter left. I observed her take a bite, adoring the small smile on her lips and the shine in her eyes. She was so natural, not like some others, who spent all their money to change themselves into something they were never meant to be. I was brought out of my thiughts by her question and quickly took a ship from my drink."It's fragrant. And tasty. C'est delicieux!"I laughed, trying to mimic the accent of a French gourmet critic
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/23/2014, 3:35 am

Jana Kay chuckled at his speaking French; she found he had quite a good accent. She herself had aways been bad at French, but there again, she was bad at all the languages except Ancient Greek because of her dyslexia.

"Wow, where did you learn that? Have you been training French with some Aphrodite girls, hmmmmm?" she asked, wriggling her eyebrows playfully.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/23/2014, 8:11 am

I snorted at that."Yeah, as if that'd make me popular"I rolled my eyes and smiled."But I've been told it's the best if you want to charm a lady"I winked playfully.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2014, 3:32 am

"I've been told that the best way to charm a lady is take up gardening," Jana replied with a playful imitation of his wink.

She took another spoonful of her dessert and let it slide into her mouth; oh dear, if she didn't plan to go into garden and landscape design, she'd definitely go for being a cook.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/24/2014, 10:06 am

"Then I'll need your lessons. Cause I'm in definite need of a girlfriend."I laughed and ruffled her hair, stealing her spoon and eating a bite of her dessert; it was really delicious. I grinned playfully and took another bite, challenging her to do anything
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2014, 1:00 pm

"First lesson: being desperate is not attractive," Jana Kay said with a smirk. "Oh, how dare you!"

She looked at him snatching her dessert away, so she took his cup of hot chocolate and started sipping it. The hot, sweet, tasty liquid left an exquisite after taste of caramel on her tongue, there must have been some mixed in.

"Remember the Halloween dance?" Jana asked. "The buffet was simply breath taking."

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/24/2014, 1:13 pm

I smirked as I noticed a line of chocolate above her upper lip."What does the buffet have to do with anything?"I asked and raised an eyebrow."And I'm anything but desperate!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2014, 1:36 pm

"It has to do with food. And we're eating right now," Jana smirked. "Besides, I don't know if you noticed, but I often talk about food. Kind of the only thing that counts."

She flashed him a smile and saw in her reflection in the window that she had some chocolate above her lip.

"And of course, you don't tell me anything," she told James with false anger, and wiped the chocolate away with her napkin."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 11:37 pm