A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A relaxing break for friends and more!

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

A relaxing break for friends and more! - Page 2 Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Perca 12/5/2013, 1:43 pm

I followed Jana quietly with some more boxes of chocolate she or I had seen before and she liked.Just as she went to pay,I covered her hand with mine,placed the packages I was holding on the counter next to the small one she had chosen and paid quickly,letting her put them in bags as I walked out of the shop,her small suitcase still rolling behind me.I needed to think.

I knew I had to end it with Autumn,it wasn't working and I was sure we both could feel it.Plus,I desired Jana more than ever now that I couldn't have her.And if this continued,it would only lead in hurting the younger girl.Which I did not want happening,I still cared for her.

But how?What was the best way?Was there one or should I just wait and see where it goes?Should I do it know or wait until we were at our destinaton?All those questions made my head ache and I truly hoped some fresh air would help me sort things out in my mind
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A relaxing break for friends and more! - Page 2 Empty Re: A relaxing break for friends and more!

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2013, 2:15 pm

When James put his hand one hers, Jana Kay shivered and quickly stuffed her hand in her pocket. It seemed like James was flirting with her because Autumn was there, and even though she wanted to take James's hand, right now, it just felt.... wrong. James had a girlfriend. Why was he taking her hand? Or perhaps Jana was just mistaken and he wasn't flirting with her, just giving her some sign of fraternal affection.
    Still, the touch made her uneasy. She didn't reply to it, first because it hurt her, second, out of respect for Autumn, and finally, because she would feel cheap.

She thanked James for the chocolate with a smile, then looked at her watch.

"Oh by the gods," she said. "We'd better get going."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/7/2013, 8:20 am

I faintly heard Jana talking and nodded, my feet taking me towards our plane's gate unconsiously.

OOC:Woooo!Super-short post record!

Sorry,couldn't think of anything else to say
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2013, 1:43 pm

OOC: No problem ^^

BIC:Since she didn't know what plane Autumn was taking, Jana Kay waved goodbye at her, and pulled her poppy-red suitcase behind her, chewing on her lip. It was weird enough to go on a trip with James while he was still dating Autumn, but meeting his girlfriend in the airport? Perhaps it wasn't a coincidence.

She kept walking next to James, a smile on her lips, until they reached their gate; boarding was about to start.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/7/2013, 2:22 pm

As soon as we turned around a corner and Autumn couldn't see us anymore, I pulled Jana away from the boarding line of passengers, a bit further away. My decision was made and she needed to know.

"I'll break up with Autumn. As soon as I can, I'll break up with her. I promise"I said fiercely and rubbed her shoulders with a small smile on my lips at the thought of her instead of Autumn by my side. But, since I knew she'd freak out if I told her now, I kept silent
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2013, 10:00 am

Jana Kay carefully stepped out of his touch, the corner of her mouth twitching. She shook her head.

"Look, James....," she started; she didn't really know how to word it. She licked her lips, waited, and carried on when she had found the right wording. "If you really had wanted to break up with Autumn, wouldn't you have done it by now? The fact you still are together proves that you have attachment to her. Romantic attachment. What I'm saying is... If you're happy with her, then just go on. I don't want war, and my feelings might, one day, fade away."

She knew that part might be just wishful thinking, the last time she had had feelings for somebody, it had lasted two years. She shrugged the thought away and smiled.

"I don't want to stand in the way of your couple, James. And I can't blame you for loving her. Look at her, she's beautiful, she's kind, she's fun, and she's able to forge wonderful things!"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 12/9/2013, 10:32 am

Autumn sighed and left the scene, before Jana for jealous.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/9/2013, 10:33 am

I shook my head quickly and sighed."But you are more, Jana. So much more. You were the first one to really care for me, my first best friend. Everything we've been through together. I cherish those moments, those memories. Autumn... After what happened between us, I was hurt. And Autumn was there to comfort me. I mistook my feelings for her as romantic ones. But all I see her like is as a younger sister. She's pretty, yes, but not the one for me. I want my beautiful daughter of Demeter, who always smiles and grows beautiful plants. I want you, Jana. You are right, I should have made things clear a long time ago but I couldn't. After I hurt you, I'm terrified of hurting anyone again. You don't get in the way of our couple because we never were one. It never felt like it does with you."I insisted and looked at her with pleading eyes, silently begging her to believe me
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2013, 11:15 am

OOC: Alyssa, Jana is not jealous ^^

BIC:

Jana Kay looked away. She wanted to believe him... she really did: he seemed sincere. But on the other hand, it would just look weird if she fell into his arms now. After an interminable silence where Jana Kay intensely looked at the tip of her mismatched shoes, she gazed up.

"It's a lot of information at once," she stated with a weak smile. "I'd better think about it." She gave him a franker smile. "Come on, now, 007, or we'll miss our plane."

With that, she positioned herself back into the boarding line, waiting for her turn; she took out her identity card and flight ticket, then decided to light up the atmosphere by showing James her identity card, just so he could have a laugh. She had been twelve at that point, and was still wearing those weird green glasses that had made many of her friends chuckle. Her face was rounder, her thin blonde hair pulled back, and even though she wasn't smiling (she would have if it had been authorized), her eyes sparkled betrayed her good mood.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/9/2013, 11:49 am

I sighed and followed her,not being able to help a chuckle as she showed me her identity card. She was really cute in that picture, with big green glasses that seemed bigger than her face. I smiled and snatched it from her,putting the card in my jean's back pocket."I'll keep that for now"I laughed and gave my own I.D. and ticket at the stunned air steward
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2013, 12:05 pm

James took her ID card after she had showed it to the steward, and they both made their way through the corridor towards the plane. They had the seats 22-A and B, so one was at the window. Jana Kay took her little suitcase and put it up in the luggage area, then looked at James.

"Wanna sit by the window?" she asked. Normally, she always let her little sisters do it, because they loved the view, but James wasn't her little sister (obviously not).
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/9/2013, 12:16 pm

I followed her in the plane with a huge grin and helped her place her suitcase in the luggage area above our seats.I had gotten us a place in one of the few rows with only two seats on each side so we could be kind of alone together.I gently pushed her in the window seat and buckled her belt,messing her hair a bit before sitting down next to her."Nah,you take it.You'd better rest,you woke too early and it's a long journey."I advised and gave her a chewing gum for the take off.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2013, 12:27 pm

Jana Kay made a funny pouting face at him that lasted two seconds, then she messed James's hair up.

"Don't even start there, you know I always win at the messing-up-hair competition," she joked and accepted the chewing gum with a smile. "Aw, lemon and raspberry! I love those, thank you so much!"

She squeezed his shoulder and put the gum into her mouth; she acutely sensed the fruity flavors on her tongue as she started chewing before making a bubble.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/9/2013, 1:24 pm

I laughed and pressed the bubble with my finger,making it burst all over her face."Take that,Flower Girl!"I joked and started tickling her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/11/2013, 4:11 am

The bubble burst, clinging to her cheeks and she laughed as she took it off and put the gum into the bin next to her; but James hadn't given up the war, now he was mercilessly tickling her.

"Ooooh no, you ain't!" she whispered in order not to disturb the people around them as she tickled him back, messing his hair up at the same time.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/11/2013, 10:08 am

As she started tickling me I begun to laugh,trying feebly to push or kick her away."N-no,s-s-s-STOP!"I exclaimed,my face flushed from laughing too hard
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2013, 9:57 am

Jana playfully smirked.

"See? I always win every war between us," she teased him as she squeezed his shoulder.

They were interrupted by the stewards giving security indications and the emergency rules, which Jana Kay knew by heart, with the time.

Then, the plane slowly started moving before finally taking off, giving Jana a weird sensation in her stomach, as always, though she was still smiling. She found it amazing to fly, and even though she preferred flying on a pegasus, a take-off with a plane was incredible.

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/12/2013, 10:16 am

I stuck my tongue out at Jana and turned to look at her, about to say something in reply, but the air stewards started giving us safety instructions, which made me turn back and listen attentively, since I had only traveled by plane a couple of times, once when he still was a toddler and another one a few years later. Maybe he had travelled when he was younger, but he couldn't remember. All that was left in his mind where those trips...

...and how much he hated airplanes, a fact he always forgot until it was too late. Just as the plane started rolling towards the runway, he grabbed Jana's hand and squeezed it with all his strengh, only letting go a few minutes while being above ground
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2013, 11:09 am

OOC: .. why did you switch from first person to third person in the middle of the post?

BIC:

Jana was looking out of the window with a large smile, when she felt James take her hand and squeeze it hard. It didn't hurt, but it surprised Jana Kay. She was about to kindly take her hand away when she saw his stressed look and frowned her blonde eyebrows, worried.

"James, are you okay?" she whispered.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/12/2013, 11:25 am

I heard a distant voice calling me but ignored it,focusing instead on keeping my breathing even.Don't panic, James, now it's not the time. In and out, breathe, calm down. The last thing you need now is getting a panick attack and humiliating your sorry a** in front of Jana. Pathetic! my inner voice snapped. I nodded to myself and focused my mind on turning my head towards Jana and nodding, agreeing with whatever she had said and hoping she wouldn't notice the slight sweat forming on the back of my neck and my forehead.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't really realise it until reading your post.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2013, 11:58 am

James nodded, but didn't seem okay at all. Jana squeezed his hand back gently and put her other hand on his shoulder. James was perspiring.

"Hey James, what's wrong?" she asked.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/12/2013, 12:20 pm

The girl's touch was light but warm, soothing the deep fear blossoming inside me. I opened my mouth to say something only to quickly close it again and grit my teeth. I brought Jana's palm to rest over my thuddering heart and buried my face on the crook of her neck,too ashamed to look at her."I'm slightly afraid of planes" came my muffled reply and I braced myself for the teasing that was bound to follow
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2013, 1:36 pm

As he laid her hand on his torso, she could feel his heard beating wildly. She almost smiled at the euphemism: 'I'm slightly afraid of planes'. She passed a hand through his hair; no wonder he was afraid of planes, being the son of a marine divinity.

"Don't worry," she whispered into his sand-brown hair. "Just close your eyes and imagine you're on a boat. Everything's fine."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/12/2013, 2:05 pm

I slowly nodded and closed my eyes,the deep breath I took this time actually managing to calm me a little.That and Jana's smell.It always had a strong effect on me,especially after that Christmas night.It seemed so long ago but it had only been about a year.I smiled softly at the peaceful memory and the others that followed.Me and Jana at the Amphetheater,me and Jana swimming at the lake,our reunion after her trip to Olympus,me and Jana watching the fireworks together,me taking her to the uderwater shipwreck...So many memories,such good times.I grinned as my breathing became easier and my muscles relaxed some,my hand losening its grip on hers."T-thanks,Jana K-Kay"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2013, 3:45 am

She could feel James's breath get calmer while the tension slowly left his muscles, his hand holding hers without squeezing it. His hair was tickling her neck, but it was not unpleasant.

"You're welcome," she whispered, patting his shoulder gently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 6:31 am