A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Gwen's Bunk (Aeolus)

Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

Gwen's Bunk (Aeolus) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gwen's Bunk (Aeolus)

Post by Catos 6/10/2017, 9:26 pm

Shrike blinked a few times, a slight frown beginning to write itself upon his face. It wasnt an angry frown, or a frustrated frown, but more sorrowful. A few stray thoughts began to ricochet through his head errantly, but he couldn't find the answer he needed among them. Resolving to shut them up and speak true, he took a deep breath.

"I mean, I suppose you're right, we're not. And I guess that sucks because I honestly, truly, really do like you. A lot, in fact. I wish there were no taboo, I would like nothing less. Its dumb, its stupid, and its silly. But it exists, and I don't know what to do about it. All I know is that the way my heart beats around you is honest and true. I'm... I'm sorry I guess..."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 6/10/2017, 9:36 pm

"Is that alll you're going to say? That you're sorry?" Gwen said with words sharper than a celestial blade. Tears welled in her eyes and she fought to contain them.

"How can you stand there, look me in the eye and say You care about me, but it's taboo!" Gwen was deeply hurt. "Why are you telling me your heart beats true for me if you're not going to do as damn thing about it?!" She yelled in heartbroken agony.

"Is this all just a game to you?! We've kissed and shared our private thoughts and now this?" She practically spit the words out as if they left a bitter taste in her mouth.

"What is this supposed to mean Shrike?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 6/10/2017, 9:44 pm

"Well what do you expect from me to do?!" Shrike cried, his own tears beginning to well up in the corner of his eyes.

"Caring about you is important of course, but, uh, we have to look at the situation, y'know? Of course this ain't a game to me, Gwen. Do you actually think I would game with your emotions? I ain't that weirdo Robin kid. I just dont know what to do or anything. I WANNA be official, I wanna make that clear, but I just... I'm worried about what would happen to us, y'know? If we went public, we could get separated by those who don't understand..."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 6/10/2017, 9:59 pm

Gwen was shocked to her core "Did he really just say that?" she thought to herself. Trying to process Shrike's words. She found her legs moving without her intending them to. Gwen ran up to Shrike and hugged him. Holding tightly to his shirt clenching the fibers in her tiny fists.

"What does it matter what they say? I..I love you and you.. you love me right?" She said quietly but with a clear and collected tone. "What can they do to us Shrike? We already live secret lives. We are demigods. We kill monsters with our inherited powers from our parents, who did what they pleased regardless of what anyone else thought." She went on "They started the tradition themselves, yes it's taboo, so what that's in our nature now too. To love who we want because we do."

Gwen pulled away for a moment to look at Shrike's face a smile had formed on her lips, though tears lingered in her eyes. "I won't let anyone tear us apart. This life is ours to live." She leaned in and kissed him softly before hugging him tightly once more.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 6/10/2017, 10:08 pm

Shrike's tears began to stream in fullness, wrapping his arms around Gwen and squeezing tightly.

"Yes, you're right, it shouldn't matter what they think. It shouldn't matter in the slightest. We're the ones affected, we're the only ones who's opinions should matter." Shrike pecked Gwen lightly on the cheek, his tears leaking into her hair.

"I know I'm not the smartest demigod around, far from it in fact... But, y'know, what there is of me that's worth a damn, that's stuff's yours. I'll put all of myself into us. I hope that's okay with you..." he trailed into a whisper.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 6/10/2017, 10:21 pm

Gwen's heart was filled with happiness. This was real, Shrike was finally her's, truly. "Shrike I have waited so long to hear you say that. Of course it's okay. It's all I've wanted since I got to know the real you." She exhaled a breath of relief. Tears of joy now streamed down her face over the warm spot where her love had kissed her.

"I am more in love with you now in this moment than I ever thought was possible Shrike. I'm yours." She kissed him so passionately that she could almost feel Aphrodite at work.

Gwen never knew what weight really felt like until she met Shrike. He was rash and arrogant, a playboy when they met and would not leave her alone. Yet he weighed on her mind, in her thoughts, and dreams. The girl who went with the flow and could fly had been grounded. Her wings ensnared by him, her own half brother. Who would have ever thought they'd turn into anything, let alone this.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 6/10/2017, 10:49 pm

Shrike chuckled slightly through the kiss, his smile spreading across his face as he did. Partly separating, he spoke softly,

"Well I'm glad to be able to offer what you're looking for. I love you too Gwen, and I'm so happy to be able to say it. It feels like its been such a long time coming, and I have no regret."

For the first time in, perhaps his life, Shrike felt relaxed. The buzz of activity constantly in the back of his mind had calmed just a tad. It was still there like always, as it would never full disappear, but it was more at ease for certain.

"Y'know, I'm glad I started pestering you back then. We've come a hell of a way since then haven't we? I remember it wasn't too long that you couldn't stand the sight of me! I'm glad you changed your mind..."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 6/10/2017, 11:10 pm

Gwen smiled right back, she could feel her cheekbones straining to stretch her lips any farther. "You said it, you actually said you love me." You could hear the absolute bliss in her voice. "A long time coming is the understatement of the year." She laughed loudly.

"There are things I regret, this however will never be one of them." Gwen kissed Shrike on the nose. "I can kiss you whenever I want now. I mean not like I didn't before but you know what I'm saying." She smirked with a devious look in her eyes.

"No kidding! I was just thinking about that. If I recall correctly I sent a gust of wind straight at you after you hit on several girls you walked past and then had the audacity to walk over asking for my number." Gwen shook her head at Shrike. "Now look you've got it all this time later. I'm glad I did too, I'm even happier you changed yours." She said while playing with a lock of his hair.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 6/10/2017, 11:32 pm

"Well hey, I suppose there's only so much free-birding a guy can do before events conspire against him," Shrike joked, idly scratching Gwen's head. He broke the hug and took a step back, grinning ear to ear. His face was all awash with his regular light blue tint and a glint in his eyes.

"Well then," he continued, "I believe we were talking about going on an adventure?"
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 6/10/2017, 11:45 pm

Gwen chuckled "Yes events." It was good to be with Shrike. She held his hand "Yes, let's go on an adventure together. Our first as a couple. Let's go on adventures until our time on this plain has ended and we meet again in Elysium."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:35 pm