A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 2 Empty Re: Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 11:05 am

Kaden hugged her, then continued to eat his sandwitch. When he finished, he ate a banana, then drank some water. "I'm going to buy us desert, alright?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 2 Empty Re: Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 11:08 am

Zalia nodded as she finished her sandwich and finished her water. "Do you have mortal money?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 11:14 am

"No, I'll just ask the ice cream guy to accept my drachmas or else he'll feel Zeus' fury." Kaden smiled. "Yeah, I do. I'll be right back." He left.

ooc: creep mode

bic:

A boy, the typical jock, went over to her, about five minutes later. "Hey, you're a babe. Wanna go out?" He sat down, putting her arm around her and squeezing her tight to his body. His breath smelled of sewer. His voice was uncomfortable to listen to.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 12:20 pm

Zalia gagged. "Oh gods." Zalia squirmed out of his arm. "No, I'm taken."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 12:27 pm

"I think we could have funnnnnn," he hissed in her ear. The boy ran a finger through Zalia's hair. "Pretty little one." He forced her into a quick kiss. The kiss was extremely slimy and cold. Snakelike.

"Zalia!" Kaden came running, throwing an icecream at the boy. It turned into a Drakon. He screamed. There was no where to run...
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 12:30 pm

Zalia turned and spit several times while crawling away from the picnic. "GODS.OF.OLYMPUS. GROSS."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 12:43 pm

Kaden, suddenly, did the only thing he could; he threw the picnic basket at the monster.

"Hey, watch it!" a voice shouted.

He looked over, seeing a man, with a CB dagger. He tossed it.

Kaden stepped back, let it land, grabbed it, and killed the monster. His first kill. He rushed over to Zalia, hugging onto her. He started to go into tears. "Are you alright?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 1:15 pm

Zalia buried her head into Kaden's chest willing herself to not cry. Sniffling she sighed, "Thank you."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 1:21 pm

Kaden nodded. Trying to calm her down, he hugged her and kept whispering, "I'm never letting you, I'm never letting you go." The man approached. Kaden grabbed the bloody dagger, just in case. "Thank you. If it wasn't for you, me and my girlfriend," he blushed, calling her his girlfriend, "would've never made it. Now, who exactly are you?"

"Phil Hoover, F.B.I. Agent. Do you know Nicholas Hoover?"

"Yeah."

"I'm his father."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Mr. Hoover." They shook hands. "Do you want your dagger back?"

"No, keep it. So, I'm going to assume you two are," his voice got way quieter, "Greek demigods?"

Kaden nodded. "I'm Kaden Soft, son of Hypnos, and this is Zalia Matthews, daughter of Athena."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 1:34 pm

Zalia dudnt look up from Kaden's hest until he said he name. Zalia wiped her face and slipped her hand into Kaden's. Nervously she said hello to the man.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 1:46 pm

Phil smiled, and shook her hand. "Pleasure. Anyway, we best be getting you two back to camp."

"'We'?"

Phil looked back at a black van in the distance. Another man stepped out of it, wearing a tuexdo and a blue hat. "Jerry Ien. Do you know Teagan Ien?"

"No, sir, that name isn't familiar."

"Well, that's that boy's father." He pulled out a walky-talky from his own tuexdo and said, "Jerry, we have a Section 9 L D Case 2."

"It's been a while, if ever, since that one. Let's take them to camp," Jerry responded.

Kaden walked with Zalia to the van. He opened the door for her, then got in himself.

"Hey, demigods. Don't worry, you'll be safe," Jerry said, in the driver's seat. Phil got in the passenger seat.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 2:20 pm

Zalia sat in the van nervously. Her mouth tasted like she ate garbage and her head was pounding. She leaned over to Kaden and whispered, "Did we just get in a VAN with strangers?"

OOC: IT IS OFFICIALLY SUMMER
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 2:24 pm

"One of the strangers helped me. I trust them, for now." He coughed hard, but try to muffle it. He wasn't going to say, but her breath smelled extremely bad.

Phil looked back. He screamed, "JERRY! SECTION 4 CZ CODE 3!"

Jerry drove as fast as he could.

Kaden looked behind him, in the window. A cab was trying to keep up with them.

ooc: YAYYYY
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 2:32 pm

Zalia couldn't get over the fact that her own mouth made her want to throw up, but now something was chasing them. Would it always going to be like this when she left the camp. Zalia leaned over and put her head on Kaden's lap. Her head hurt more than ever.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 2:39 pm

Kaden asked, "why are we speeding?"

"Two empousai are in that cab. Phil, it might be best if we drop them off in the nearby woods and have them camp the night."

"Dropping them off is a bad idea, especially with the Drakon-Breath scent going through Manhattan. We'll guard the camp area, then assuming we're safe, we'll get them to Camp Half-Blood tomorrow. If we're not...that's for us to figure out."

They parked near the nearest woods. They hid the van, and quickly got out, getting a couple sleeping bags, water, and food out of the back. When Kaden got out with Zalia, Phil approached her. He handed her a bottle full of purple juice.

"Drink this, and you're Drakon-Breath will be gone by tomorrow. Warning, it tastes like sweaty socks and bugs. I suggest not speaking for the rest of the night. Kaden, don't talk to her, write each other or something." He gave them a couple sheets of paper and two pens, as they set up the camp.

Kaden wrote, I promise we'll be OKay. Do you trust me?
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 2:43 pm

Zalia nodded and sipped on the drink. With every drop of the stuff she gagged. After finishing she wrote out, I will always trust you. Zalia made an ugly face and wrote, Would it be bad if I threw up?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 2:49 pm

As long as it's not on me, he wrote. Kaden chuckled. He looked at the afternoon sun, slowly turning to evening. He took off his hat. He took a granola bar out of the food bag and bit into it. I'm going to explore a bit. Don't worry, I won't go far.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 2:58 pm

Zalia nodded. She stood up and walked to the trees where she there threw up everything she ate that day. After wiping her mouth she went and sat down. Zalia crawled into her sleeping bag and sat unable to fall asleep.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 3:04 pm

Kaden left, looking around the woods. He saw a deer running. A fox dashed by. He looked in the direction they were looking away from, drawing his dagger...only to find it was a bear, stalking along. He put his dagger back, going back to camp, when he found a spring. He washed his face and hair. He looked around for a lake, to wash his whole body. Kaden did not spot one, and went back to camp.

Phil and Jerry started talking, back at camp.

"Phil, maybe we should just start our demigod camp of our own," Jerry said, jokingly. They laughed.

"Alright, I'm going to check on the lady." He went over. "Are you asleep?" he whispered in a super quiet voice.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 3:09 pm

Zalia sighed, "No." Zalia rolled over and then sat up in her sleeping bag. She sat awkwardly and looked at the man. He was taller than her and obviously stronger.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 3:13 pm

Phil looked away. The breath smell got into in the air. "Oh no! We have to move camp, Jerry!"

"Relax, it's not like they're just going to-"

A cab car crashed through, almost hitting them.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 3:58 pm

Zalia silently cussed herself and crawled out if her sleeping bag. Quickly she was in her feet and looking for Kaden.

Ooc: just a heads.up I'm at a friends so I may not reply too quickly. Also we are going to see tfios at 7.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2014, 6:19 pm

The empourai jumped out, both jumping at Zalia. Phil and Jerry lunged, taking both down. They started clawing and biting them.

"Run!" Phil yelped.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/6/2014, 11:43 pm

Zalia scrambled to her feet she jumped in the van and shut the door abruptly. Within minutes Zalia hot wired the car and was settling into the drivers seat. She fastened her seatbelt and started the car.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 7:29 am

Kaden made his way back to camp, seeing Phil and Jerry get attacked and Zalia leaving

"Leave with her!" Phil yelled.

Kaden nodded no. He took out his dagger and ran after the monsters. He stabbed both with as much power as he could muster, then passed out. Phil and Jerry did the same- they were bloody.

Three more empousai surrounded the van, blocking her from them.

"Come outttttt."

"Oh dear, you can go aheaddd and runnn off. I have a feeling your boyfriend will be nicer to finisssshhh off."

They all cackled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 4:28 am