A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 3 Empty Re: Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 10:39 am

OOC: I wrote a long paragraph and then it vanished. :'( Now I must rewrite it.

BIC:

Zalia managed to knock one down, then get into reverse to smash it's head. She parked the car between the demons and the boys laying on the ground. Zalia grabbed a sword from the ground and went around to the other side of the van. She made sure the view was blocked, because if Kaden was still alive, just barely, she didn't want him to see her die. The sword felt perfect in her hands. It was almost identical to the sword she had in camp. I hope I see that sword again. As Zalia lifted the sword an Empousa lunged at her neck. The claws of the fowl creature scratched her and immediately she felt the pain. Zalia flung of the monster and stabbed it. She caught the last one midair and cut it cleanly through the torso. The golden dust clung to her sweaty body as she struggled for air. Zalia went back to the boys and began to struggle as she pulled the boys into the van. Kaden's 125 pounds was no issue it was the two grown men that probably weighed double. Frustrated Zalia searched through the vand until she found ambrosia. She forced the golden cubes into their mouths and moved their jaws up and down.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 3 Empty Re: Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 11:30 am

Kaden awoke, the first him seeing the most beautiful girl in the world's face. He smiled, chewing and swallowing. "I'm good, thanks." He smiled, struggling to get up, and finally did. He looked at the two grown men laying there. "I could try to help you." He pulled onto one, with all his strength, but he barely had any left. "This sucks. Where are we going to take them away? They're mortals, and they can't go into camp. If we take them to a hospital, what will we say? 'Oh yeah these two guys yup seriously mauled by empousai.' We'll get kicked out and maybe even sued for messing with them like that. Oh, and thanks for saving us. You're pretty cute when you're mad." He kissed her.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 11:44 am

Zalia didn't kissed back, she still tasted the garbage, she expected the kiss was awful for him. Zalia hugged him closely, but she whimpered when she rubbed her neck. She put her hand over her neck.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 11:47 am

"It's okay. I'll go get help. Erm...please come...y'know since what happened last time I left.."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 11:55 am

Zalia looked at the two men on the floor. The bag of ambrosia was empty and she need to get some. She couldn't leave the two here. It looked like a crime scene. Zalia sighed and sat down on the edge of the opened door. She closed her eyes and put her head against the car. Her head was killing her, and the adrenaline was seeping out of her. She felt like she could pass out, and that's what she did. Her chest slowly rose and fell, but other than that it looked almost like she had just died.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 12:13 pm

Kaden thought she was dead at first, and got a good panic. It was such a terrible feeling that he nearly fainted, but then he found out she was breathing. She just passed out. Kaden tried to drag them, but then his strength ran out. He slowly faded away, he walked farther from them....the black coming....and he passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaden woke up in his mother's old mattress store, tied to a chair. He looked. No one else was here.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 12:19 pm

When Zalia woke up she was alone in a room. "K-" Zalia's throat burned. She felt her neck and winced. The scratches were still there, and hurt like crap. "Kaden?" She could barley talk. "Kaden?" She looked around. From what she could tell she was in a supply closet. The door was locked and banged on it. "Kaden?!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 12:36 pm

Kaden figured she was back in New York. He was in Miami right now. He struggled to get the ropes to untighten, but they wouldn't budge. He worried about her. What had happened?

----------------------------------------------

Phil bursted into the supply closet. "Everything's alright, trust me. There's a few monsters outside, but we can kill them. Camp is only about a mile away. We figure Kaden outside with them, so we better hurry."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 12:54 pm

Zalia looked at the two men. She was just in a supply closet... Questions later, Kaden now. "I need a sword."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 12:55 pm

Jerry gave her a dagger. "Are you ready?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 12:59 pm

Zalia shook her head, "I want your sword."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 1:35 pm

Jerry gave her his sword. "Now?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 1:45 pm

Zalia gave him back the dagger and nodded. She twisted the sword in her hand and followed him out. A variation of monsters waited outside. With ease she smashed her sword into a monster she didn't even know the name of. Zalia scanned the area. "Where is he?" she shouted at Phil.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 1:56 pm

Phil looked around. Jerry looked too. Neither of them could find Kaden.

"He's not here," Phil yelled.

------------------------------

Kaden still struggled.

"Struggling just makes it worsstttt," a voice said.

Another Drakon (in human form), this time a girl, approached. Her form changed. She opened her mouth, preparing to eat Kaden.

He yelped and closed his eyes. This was it.

Suddenly, the glass exploded (it was no where near Kaden). Jason Sungo raced in, and beheaded the Drakon.

"Sungo?"

"Soft? You got captured by a Drakon?"

"Well....what are you doing here?" Kaden ignored the question.

"My dad was meeting me here. I was passing by, when I saw a giant snake in the window. I used a spell to explode the glass, and, yeah."

"Alright. I gotta go to camp. Will you please help?"

"If you introduce me to your girly friend."

He blushed. "How'd you-"

"Nick." Jason untied Kaden. They left the old store.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 2:00 pm

Maybe he ran to camp. Zalia continued to kill as many as she could until there was nothing left for her to swing at. "Which way is camp?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 2:05 pm

Phil pointed Northern. "Let's go!" He and Jerry started running.

ooc: She can think he's dead if you want.

bic:

---------------------------------

Kaden and Jason ran to an airport. They paid for a ticket for him to Manhattan.

"Thanks, Sungo."

"In a couple days I'm coming to see your girly friend. I'll steal her from you." He evilly laughed.

Kaden got red in the face.

"Kidding. Learn to lighten up, Soft." He left.

Kaden rolled his eyes, waiting for his plane.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 2:07 pm

At the hill the campers on watch told her Kaden hadn't come in. Zalia looked at Phil and Jerry. "What did you do?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 2:20 pm

"Nothing. We know as much as you." Jerry held out his hands.
    Phil said, "now, child, do not blame us. We will find him and everything will be-"

----------------------------------

Kaden was reading a brochure, when another monster came; an empousai bursted through the entrance, looing in his direction.

RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 5:37 pm

"Don't call me a child!" Zalia didn't bothter to try and hold back her tears. "I want Kaden back! We... We have to find him." Zalia was blubbering. She couldn't control herself. "I-I want K-k-Kaden." Zalia covered her face. Please. Please. Please don't be dead.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 6:51 pm

"Look, let's look for him, and then if we can't find him by the end of the night, then we'll have to assume he's...."

They started looking.

ooc: TIME SKIP

bic:

--------------------------

Kaden was now captured by another monster. What now? He couldn't just give up.

--------------------------------------------

They had not found Kaden; it was midnight.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 6:56 pm

Zalia shook her flashlight trying to get the light to turn back on. She had been out here for hours. She had searched four out of the seven areas herself. Zalia threw the flashlight at a tree frustrated. Phil came up to her. "You found him?" she asked hopeful.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 7:00 pm

"No, I'm sorry. I think he might be....dead."
    ------------------------------------------
    Kaden looked for any and every way out.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 8:03 pm

"He...he..." Zalia closed her eyes as tears began to roll down her face. "He kissed me last night. He got the monster breath." Zalia covered her face. The flashlight turned back on and she picked up. As she turned to go back to camp she said, "A service will be held in the morning. It'll be in camp. I don't think you can come."

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 9:03 pm

ooc//swiggity swost mace told me to post
    bic//
    Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 3 2wc2m80Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 3 VinnntMoutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 3 10429oh

Modeling in Miami was Darcy's favorite past time over the summer. It was always sunny, the photographers were always the nicest during the summer, and normally there were no monster attacks.
    Darcy Woods left the sunny shoot to go back to the hotel; today was the last day before she had to return to Camp Half Blood. And she dreaded going to camp. Everyone was so depressing there, and Darcy hated that.

The daughter of love turned the corner, and suddenly, she heard muffled voices from down the road. Her eyebrows raised, Darcy fast-walked down to the source of the voice. It was coming from a grate, and it sounded like a boy's voice. A very familiar voice, but she couldn't put a face to the voice.

"H-Hullo?" The Londoner leaned down to press her ear to the grate.

"Is someone down there?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2014, 9:14 pm

Ooc: Okay c:
    Zalia walked back to the hill alone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 9:37 pm