A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 Empty Re: Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Post by Mason 6/7/2014, 9:21 pm

"ZALIA?" Kaden shouted. He was super happy. When he figured the monster must've not been in the building, he said, "I missed you so much. I-I'm so sorry we were split. I-" then, it hit him. The voice was not Zalia's. His heart pounded in fright. "Excuse me? Who exactly is this?" But, he knew the answer. "Darcy?" he said in a calm voice.

-----

They both nodded, and said they were sorry, goodbye, etc. They left.

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 Empty Re: Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 9:57 pm

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 2wc2m80Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 VinnntMoutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 10429oh

Darcy sat up, eyes wide.

Who is this?"

She looked around for something she could brake the grate with.Darcy didn't have any cool powers she could use. She had a pretty face, but that's all her mother gave her.

"Oh bloody hell is this Kaden? Oh you airhead, what the hell did you get into now?" She rolled her eyes, now rethinking the ruin to break the grate again. Kaden put her through hell and back, why should she help him?
    Darcy tugged on the frays of her high wasted shorts, debating her next move.

"Honestly Kaden, you are so stupid I don't even know if I should help you out."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 6/8/2014, 8:16 am

"You can leave me to die. But don't think that when I prove to you I've changed, I'm stronger now, don't be impressed when I come back to kick your butt a couple times. Better yet, Zalia can." She made him so angry he basically broke out of the ropes. When he officially did, he looked around. Kaden went out to Darcy. "Look, we can choose to stand each other for a day and live, or die right now together. What are you in for?"

Post by Guest 6/12/2014, 1:39 pm

Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 2wc2m80Moutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 VinnntMoutain Climbing and Perfect Picnic - Page 4 10429oh

Darcy rolled her eyes,  "What are you even talking about? I'm outside. In Miami."
    The blonde looked down through the grate, staring at her ex. She should probably leave now, she really did not want to have anything to do with him. He was a jerk to Darcy last year, she should repay the favor.
    "Kaden if you're going to be an a**hole than in leaving."
    Darcy stood, folding her arms across her chest, frowning.

Ooc//shoort

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 8:36 am