A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
beanie
Kendall
Rhyolo
Mason
8 posters

Gravity Falls: The Mystery Begins

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Gravity Falls: The Mystery Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity Falls: The Mystery Begins

Post by Mason 9/11/2014, 6:48 am

Nick quickly turned to Rhy. He shook his hand. "I'm Nick. What do you know, may I ask?"

Jason examined the two, but also kinda watched Gabrielle go to her mansion in a limo. That was pretty intense. He would say that for a normal store or place, a limo was possibly the most prestigious thing to ever go on their grounds- but this wasn't was a normal store or place; even he knew that. He had lived in Gravity Falls for eight years. When he was fourteen, he thought it'd be nice to go into the woods. He never came out the same, and he was only there for fifteen minutes- he saw weird birds and such. Like, not interesting weird, Gravity Falls weird. He shivered at the thought.

Gravity Falls: The Mystery Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity Falls: The Mystery Begins

Post by Guest 9/11/2014, 6:52 am

Sarah sauntered into the Mystery Shack, kind of embarrassed to be seen there. She looked around, and yes, it was packed. She smirked and headed over to the corner to wait for someone to find her.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 9/11/2014, 7:01 am

"I've heard that monsters alare in there. But who cares. I'm gonna go wander a round in the woods later wanna come?" Rhy is just going to walk around and hope fully find something worth a lot so he could sell it. Rhy beloved none of the stories were real so he wasn't scared.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/11/2014, 4:55 pm

Nick glared at his family, about ten to fifteen feet behind them. He looked back at Rhyolo. "I would, but my parents...that'd be a problem," he whispered.

"I'm going to come with you guys. I can get Gabrielle to come too- I have a plan. She could literally have a helicopter, if we needed it, within a minute. Look, uhm, Nick, if you want to come, just use the tactic I used when I went at about your age;" his voice got quiet, "sneak out at midnight; I can help by bring a ladder and such. It's way scarier then, but me and Gabrielle will be there, as well as Rhy, who could probably beat up most things." He didn't say this, but Rhy could beat up most normal things; the woods weren't normal.

Nick blushed a bit, a bit intimidated. Sneakng out? Scarier? Jason brought up a good point about the helicopter (he assumed this Gabrielle girl was rich or something)..."uhm..."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/11/2014, 5:31 pm

"And besides if they catch you we will back you up. And gabby won't come if I'm there. She hates me and my guts." Rhy chuckles a little. He hopes gabby won't come because he doesn't need her to make googly eyes at Jason all night.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/11/2014, 5:45 pm

Nick nods. "OKay, I'll do it. I guess I'll see you guys then."

He left with his family.

Jason looked at Rhy. "We better go get a rope ladder and Gabrielle right after we get off our shift- 5 PM. What time is it right now?" he asked, looking around.

ooc:

Rhy: after this we'll time skip and start our own topic.

Everyone else: feel free to post here. I'll kinda close it when everyone has posted enough and such.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/11/2014, 6:15 pm

"Once again You get gabby and lie to her about me coming. Also its 4:30." Rhy goes to the register and works for the last half hour. Once again idiotic customers. Once 5 comes he gets everyone out.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/11/2014, 6:22 pm

Jason nodded. At 5, he left, going to the mansion.

After twenty minutes or so, he reached the mansion. He knocked on the front door. He grinned. "Oh wow, its cold out here. I guess I'll just stand here patting my abs, then." He didn't know if this would work, but hopefully. He lifted up his shirt a bit, patting his tan six pack. He waited...soon, he thought.....

Nick arrived home from eating. He went outside and scootered in the driveway, listening to music on his phone; he kept looking at the woods, gulping each time. Seven hours.

ooc: This was just a time skip for me/Rhy. Others, feel free to keep RPing the tours and wuteva.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/11/2014, 8:21 pm

Rhy goes to find nick. He finds his house and calls jason. Meanwhile Gabrielle opens the front door and gougs at Jason. "Hey Jason." She says flirty.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/11/2014, 8:30 pm

Jason hears his phone ringing. He presses the red button, declining it; he needed a few more minutes. "Hey, Gabrielle. Would you like to go in the woods and explore at, say, midnight? It'll only be me and Nick. But, I get if you don't. It might be really scary and imagine me just hugging you over and over, telling you it's OKay, I mean, being right in front of my tan muscles, man, that must be horrible!" He continued to pat his abs in a casual way.

Nick looked around. He felt every minute was an hour. He wasn't sure if he was dreading this or excited over the top about it---maybe a mix.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/11/2014, 8:45 pm

Gabrielle thinks about it. She could have Jason and no other giro could. "I would love to." Rhy throws a pebble at Nick's window.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/12/2014, 6:56 am

Jason nodded, smiling, putting his shirt down. "I'll pick you up around 12:30." He left; mission accomplished.

(Nick was scootering in his driveway) He jumped, dropping his smallish scooter. "Rhy, I'm right here!" he approached him. "Why are you here so early?" he whispered.

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/12/2014, 3:51 pm

Gravity Falls: The Mystery Begins - Page 2 I7G4WG8H9sykt

OOC: not sure if i should post but whatever.
    BIC:Eve had overheard the group of kids, talking about something that sounded like the woods at the shack, which is why she left without buying anything. It sounded creepy and scary. She was so there.
    But she had gone earlier, packing her backpack and leaving right at sun down. She had a flashlight, little snacks, her camera and some other stuff, you never know what you'll need. But the woods was awesome! It was all dark and spooky, with the occasional owl chirp. Pretty awesome if you ask Eve, who was taking a little walk.

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/12/2014, 4:20 pm

"It's 7. I just wanted to know where you lived." Rhy face palmed. He had to be home in 20 minutes and eat or no being out late. "I gotta go. See ya later." Rhy took off to his place.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/12/2014, 4:39 pm

Nick waved.

ooc: Can I start the topic? ALSO http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19947-gravity-falls-au-episodes-and-plotting
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/12/2014, 4:44 pm

Ooc sure.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/14/2014, 3:57 am

OOC: Can I post with you guys at the forest?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/14/2014, 7:51 am

ooc: Yes, sorry; the forest topic is open now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 10:00 am