A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

You're ganna wish you had taken our advice

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

You're ganna wish you had taken our advice - Page 2 Empty Re: You're ganna wish you had taken our advice

Post by beanie 9/26/2014, 4:54 pm

gonna let it live and burn

As it turns out, Matt wasn't as bad as I had first thought. He had seemed very mean and cold, giving me those snarky comments in the library. Speaking of the library, I wonder if they found the graffiti on the walls. Their faces were actually too glorious to imagine, I'll stick to the present.
    "Okay, so I guess I don't have a bad personality, right?" I could hear the joking tone in his voice. It actually made me laugh I little.

"Oh no your just peachy." I joked as well. Some jokes to pass the time. Wait, how long have we been in here?

"How long has it been?" I asked. My phone was back at my bunk in camp.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

You're ganna wish you had taken our advice - Page 2 Empty Re: You're ganna wish you had taken our advice

Post by Marceline 9/26/2014, 5:05 pm

Matt glared at her in the joking way when she said "Oh no you're just peachy.". He didn't like call being peachy, cute or any of those names. Though this time he didn't really care.
    "How long has it been?" She asked. Matt thought about.
    "Is it not obvious i don't have a phone? Or a watch in that matter?" He pointed out to her. He was sure they hadn't been in here that long, at least ten minutes or so. He tapped his fingers on his knees. The thought of Star crossed his mind. Star was his pet hellhound and Matthew wished that she was here right now. She was one of his close companions and he hoped she was safe at camp.
    Matt thought of how they could get out of the elevator. There was no exit on the elevator roof and even if there was they would have been more stuck anyways. There was probably no way out. The two would just have to put up with each other until the elevator started up again.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/26/2014, 5:48 pm

I put my hands up in a surrendering motion as Matthew playfully glared at me. Well it looked playful and I thought that it was playful but you never know. And how was I supposed to know that he didn't have a phone! Then again, he would've called someone and tell them that the elevator was stuck sooooooo.....

"Sorry but heres another question. Other than street art, what do you do for fun?" She asked.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/26/2014, 5:58 pm

Matthew rolled his eyes at her putting her hands up. ""Sorry but here's another question. Other than street art, what do you do for fun?" She asked. Matt thought about it. There were heaps of things he did for fun, mostly rebellious things that was against the law. Though he did do normal-like things as well...
    "Too many to name but I'll give you a few. I like to sing... well, i guess it's singing in a way... I like to do anything that is..." Matthew tried to search for a word to describe what he did. For the many years he spent at school he couldn't find a word. "Well, I guess, fun." He finally decided to choose that word. Why? Because he found rebellious things fun. The thrill of it and the having to be sneaky and quick...
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/26/2014, 6:10 pm

"Too many to name but I'll give you a few. I like to sing... well, I guess it's singing in a way... I like to do anything that is..." I was honestly a tad bit shocked. Its not everyday you meet a mysterious guy and find out that he's a singer. Thats actually pretty cool in my book.
    I was actually about to speak when the elevator shook violently, causing me to bounce up and down until it stopped but when it did my head smacked against the wall, which hurt like hell!

"What the f*ck was that?" I said, rubbing the back of my head.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/26/2014, 6:33 pm

The shaking of the elevator gave Matt a fright. He did his best to keep himself balanced on the ground and honestly, it was hard. After a few more long seconds it finally stopped.
    "What the f*ck was that?" Jaylee had said afterwards. She rubbed the back of her head. Matt guessed she had hit her head. obviously. He stood up, carefully making sure that the shaking wasn't going to happen again. He wondered what had happened. Next thing you know the elevator hums back to life and he could feel it slowly going back down. Matthew found it a bit suspicious... He fumbled with his fingers. He wasn't sure that it was entirely safe...
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/26/2014, 9:23 pm

Did I find it creepy that the elevator started working after the violent shaking? Yeah and I was pretty sure that Matt was feeling the same way, just the way he looked. I didn't question though, just waited for the elevator to stop at the first floor, opening to a group of very annoyed looking people. Most of them had business suits and baby strollers, one mom was relived that her child had stopped crying when the elevator came. I luckily managed to pull Matt out before all those people scrambled into the cramped elevator.

"We should probably head outa here. To the park?" I asked.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/26/2014, 9:38 pm

Matt was dragged out of the elevator and through a small crowd of people by Jia Li. Once they were past the many people he straightened up his jacket.
    "We should probably head outa here. To the park?" She had said. Matthew wanted to find out what that was about though he would probably have to go back in the elevator and unfortunately it had just shut, crammed full of people. He tore his mind away from it though kept a mental note to stay cautious. He looked to Jia Li and remembered her hitting her head on the elevator wall.
    "Your head okay?" He asked. He felt like a drink to calm his nerves though he was with Jia Li at the moment and they had to get out of that apartment building.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/27/2014, 4:21 am

Before we left I made sure to check the clock. 1:00. What time was it when we got in there? Oh who cares, we have time.
    But when Matt asked about my head I winced. It wasn't throbbing or hurting in any way but I did have a killer headache now. I rubbed my temples a bit, feeling some pain going away for a bit then coming back.

"Its just a headache now. I'm fine." I muttered as we walked out've the lobby. It was actually warmer then before but I didn't mind. Warm is good. But man, I was thirsty a bit. As we walked a bit, I noticed a vending machine. Thank god.

"Hey, you want something?" I pointed to the vending machine.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 4:31 am

Matt nodded and walked along side Jia Li. As they made their way out Matt's eyes trailed over to a vending machine. Hmm, I wonder how easy it would be to steal from that... There weren't any security guards - if there were Matt wouldn't be surprised if his mate was kicked out already - and only a few security cameras, poor quality looking ones as well.
    "Hey, you want something?" Jia Li had asked, pointing to the very vending machine. Since when did she have money? He thought. Or is she thinking the same thing as me...?. He thought about it for a quick second.
    "You got money? 'Cause I have a plan if you don't." I'm going to do the plan either way. He wanted to add but thought not.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/27/2014, 4:40 am

"You got money?" Well no. "'Cause I have a plan if you don't." Yeah, just no Matt. I wasn't going to get in trouble for stealing from a vending machine. Plus, I have something better.

"I think what I'm going to do is a bit more, legal." I pointed out, checking around to make sure that no ones watching. It would be bad cause someone could alert the police and that'd be bad. Okay, so its not totally legal but whatever. Placing a hand against the machine, I scanned through the drinks. Ooo, they have Coke.
    Can I get a Coke? It was only took a few seconds before the can popped out. I smirked, taking the can in my hands.

"What do you want?"

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 4:46 am

Matt watched as she picked up the can that just popped out of it's place. "What do you want?" She had asked with a smirk on her face. Was she trying to show off...? Nah..
    "Umm..." Matt looked to what they had. Obviously, and unfortunately, no alcohol. There were times he was a child of Dionysus and be able to make a drink appear out of thin air. He sighed.
    "I'll have a pepsi." He finally chose his decision. He hadn't really liked coke too much unless it was with ice cream... or alcohol... I'm sure I'm an alcoholic... He thought to himself as he waited for Jia Li to do her thing.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/27/2014, 11:32 am

Pepsi? I was half-expecting him to say some kind've beer even though tree was none. It's a vending machine for Pete's sake! But I said nothing, just placed my hand against the machine again, repeating the same process from before. A few clunks and seconds later, a Pepsi can popped out. I grabbed it and handed it to Matt.

"It's not alcohol but it'll do." Me and my big mouth.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 4:52 pm

Matt grabbed his pepsi. "It's not alcohol but it'll do." Jia Li had said. Matt rolled his eyes.
    "Oh really, captain obvious? I didn't know." He said, sarcasm weaving into his words. He opened his pepsi and took a drink. He continued to walk out of the building. Outside it felt a little warmer and looked a bit less busier. He wondered which way was there destination...
    Matt heard a noise. It sounded a bit unnatural and he turned to look at the apartment building. There was definitely something strange about that building. They should be going.
    "Okay, so which way miss I-can-control-vending-machines?" He asked. He was thinking up new nicknames as he waited for her reply.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/27/2014, 6:13 pm

I shoved him playfully before opening my Coke, taking a big gulp. There wasn't many people out here, just some business people talking angrily on the phone and some random families. There were some tourists that kept stepping on my feet whenever they pass to go take some stupid pictures but I said nothing, just said some Creole words underneath my breath before following Matt.

"We should probably head south on Park." I pointed to a street that seemed pretty crowded. "Unless you know some short cuts Death Boy."

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 6:20 pm

He nearly spilt some of his pepsi on an old lady when Jia Li had shoved him. He quickly saved it and smiled at the lady. She just glared at him and muttered angrily under her breath. Matt turned back around and rolled his eyes. Jia Li said the directions. "Unless you know some short cuts Death Boy." Oh, cute, the name game...
    "Would it surprise you if I said I didn't? Because I've only ever been here a few times, I'm surprised I got the address right." He told her. He wondered if Star would be able to shadow travel them there, if she was here.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/27/2014, 6:56 pm

"Would it surprise you if I said I didn't? Because I've only ever been here a few times, I'm surprised I got the address right." I rolled my eyes. Should've known. No Jia Li, don;t say anything. Who knows what he'll do angry. Already seen him annoyed. So I did what was I thought was logical.

"C'mon." I said before grabbing his hand, tugging him behind me as we made our way through a crowd of people. I didn't care what he'd say, he'll have to deal with this.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 7:19 pm

Matt thought you held a girls hand because they liked you - or something like that - right? Well, if so, Jia Li didn't show it as she dragged him through the crowds by his hand. He bumped into various people and got a few curse words thrown at him.
    "Why do there have to be so many damn people" Matthew muttered under his breath.
    It took what felt like forever until they finally escaped the heap of people.
    "Geez, finally..." He said. After a few seconds he realised he was still holding her hand. He quickly removed it and fixed his jacket and hair once again.
    "The only time I've ever gotten that close to people is when I went to a Pierce The Veil concert and I was hoping that'd be the only time." He said, acting as if that never happened.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/27/2014, 7:41 pm

Shoot, I made him uncomfortable. At least, I think I did. When we made it out of the sea of people (I now have swollen feet thanks to some French lady in high heels who stared cursing at me in French. Well lady, YOU STINK), he took his hand back from my grasp, which actually made me feel sad cause his hand was that kind of cold th- No, bad Jia Li.

"Concerts are always the worst." I said as I stuffed my hands in my pockets, waiting by the light to cross the street. Man, there was this one time at a Bon Jovi concert with these two drunk girls that kept hitting on my cousin Adan. It was not pretty and I almost threw up after that.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 7:54 pm

Did Matt just see a slightly sad look on her face?
    "If the music's great then I guess it's not too bad..." he said. The light turned green and the two crossed. Matt walked a little bit slower than Jia Li, to see if he could see any emotions on her face. In the corner of his eye he saw a car speeding towards them. Matt grabbed for Jia Li's hand and pulled her back, the car missing her by inches.
    "Geez, you need to hold my hand while we cross the road?" he joked.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/27/2014, 8:10 pm

The light changed green and I started walking, Matt following slowly behind me. He was looking at me funny, did I do something wrong? Well, other then hold his hand without permission.

"Wha-" I started when there was a large car honk and I was tugged to the side by Matt, the car whizzing by. I was in a daze for a second, almost not realizing that Matt was holding my hand. It felt good but right now I was a little shaky. I tried not to show it as I rolled my eyes, yanking my hand to cup it around my mouth.

"YO ARSE! I'M WALKIN' HERE!" The driver stuck the finger out at me and nearby people gave me strange looks but I didn't care. Needed to get that out.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/29/2014, 9:35 pm

Matt laughed as she yelled at the driver and watched as he pulled the finger at her. He pulled it right back at him with a smile on his face before continuing to walk.
    He finally got to the other side and stuffed his hands in his pocket. He waited for Jia Li to show the rest of the way. He wondered how much longer they would have to go. He put his hand a few inches above and away from his eyes. He wished he had his sunglasses.
    "If we go to the park there better be less sun.." Matt said aloud. It was an obvious fact that there would be more sun there but he hoped that there would be plenty of shade.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/1/2014, 3:46 pm

I would've crushed that car if he didn't drive away. But there was no need to treat it as a big problem. Instead, I just followed Matt across, making sure that there was no cars speeding again.
    "If we go to the park there better be less sun.." She heard Matt mutter and she could agree. Playing around in the sun wasn't fun, plus she was flash-drunk whenever she looked up.

"Maybe if we get there quicker, we'll find shade." I pointed out, tugging on his arm to move quicker.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/3/2014, 8:38 pm

Once again Matt found himself being dragged by Jia Life through the streets. The park actually wasn't that far away and as soon as they got there Matt desperately searched for shade. Once he found it he just spread out on the ground, glad for the coolness of the shade.
    "Hmm, this reminds me of-" He caught himself and didn't finish that sentence. He rolled over so he was on his back. He looked around the park and saw a playground. Playground... the kid inside him wanted to go and play on the swings. He would get there eventually.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/4/2014, 1:11 am

By the time they got there, it was packed. I had no idea what time it was, probably around lunch time, and I was pretty sure that most of these kids should be in school. But we managed to snag some shade under a tree by the swings, which made me glad which also meant I could take off my jacket. I ties it around my waist, sitting against the tree while Matt layed down.
    "Hmm, this reminds me of-" I heard him start but didn't finish. Notching an eyebrow, I crossed my arms and looked, more like stared, down at him.

"Oh no. Don't give me that. What were you gonna say?" He was staring at the playground. IDEA! "Maybe we could go on the swings if you tell me what you were gonna say."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 11:08 am