A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

You're ganna wish you had taken our advice

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

You're ganna wish you had taken our advice - Page 4 Empty Re: You're ganna wish you had taken our advice

Post by beanie 10/12/2014, 6:29 pm

gonna let it live and burn

Matt had slid into the driver's seat, leaving me standing by the passenger side. I knew there was a double meaning to this, he just wants to do something bad. I just watched as he tried to hot wire it, then found the car keys. Wow, who leaves their keys in their car alone.
    When he told me to get in, I was hesitant. Do I really want to get in trouble? I-

"HEY!" I turned around and saw some big, buff guys running over to us. This must be their van. I'm not getting into a fight with them. Dashing into the passenger side, I strapped myself in.

"DRIVE!"

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

You're ganna wish you had taken our advice - Page 4 Empty Re: You're ganna wish you had taken our advice

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 4:21 am

Matt didn't hesitate. He slammed his foot down on the accelerator and the van sped off into the crazy city roads. Vehicles beeped angrily at them as they weaved through tight spaces and sped through red lights. After he knew they were a few blocks, he started laughing as of he was high. His immaturity got the best of him and thought this moment was so hilarious. The looks on their faces when they realized their van was getting stolen. His stomach became sore from laughing to much and died it down a bit. He wondered if there were any CDs in here...

ooc: I am so sorry for the really really late reply! :(
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/24/2014, 7:58 am

Ny stomach lurched when Matt sped on the gas. The owners of the vans were shouting as we drove off but I couldn't really hear them over Matt's laughter and my heart pounding. The cars beeped and I found myself laughing, which was odd. I shouldn't be feeling like this, I had done something bad. But I was laughing with Matt, my head muffling my laughs.

"Dude, you insane!" I said, searching the glove compartment for some music. Luckily, I found some ADCD and Paramore CDs. Sweet.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 5:22 pm

You're ganna wish you had taken our advice - Page 4 Svrifr
    Matt was happy. If he were to be honest he would say he was happy. He hadn't been happy for a long time. He hadn't been happy since...
    He couldn't control his laughter and he just ended up giggling and not being able drive properly. He looked over to Jia Life and saw that she was also laughing. "Dude, you insane" she said.
    "Thank you for that kind compliment." he said with sarcasm. He looked at the CDs she had found. ACDC, not bad. Paramore, nope. He wondered if there were any... good ones. Though they were going to a record shop so he could listen to his music later. He grabbed the ACDC. "Grab the wheel for me please." he said more than asked. He opened the CD. He pushed play and turned it up slightly before taking hold of the wheel once again.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 12:40 am

Matt needed to calm down because he was going to make us crash. Not to mention, give me an upset stomach because we had to keep swerving so we don't crash. The drivers weren't happy at us, always honking and a annoying me.
    At one point though, Matt decides to be an idiot and let go of the wheel, snatching the CD from me. I was forced to lean over and grab the wheel do we didn't crash in the car next to us. I swear there's a cop car nearby. I hesitantly let go when he grabbed the wheel, Thunderstruck coming on the CD.

"Remind me to never let you drive ever again." I sighed, pinching my nose. "Where are we going?"

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/25/2014, 1:33 am

"Remind me to never let you drive ever again." She said. This made Matt chuckle and then he raised an eyebrow. "Again? What makes you so sure you'll be with me again?" he asked with a slight smirk on his face. Of course he wouldn't mind. Two people were better than one right?
    "Where are we going?" She asked. He smiled. "Well, probably my... third favourite place in the world." he replied. His second favorite place was a music room and his favorite place was anywhere with Danielle, and that was at a cemetery.Kind of weird but he ccould relax there.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 3:47 am

I rolled my eyes at Matt's smirk. Oh yeah he's sooooo cheeky. "You know what I mean." Actually, I don't even understand what I'm saying. Really? Saying that I'm going to be with him again is like asking him out on another date and that's just wrong.
    "Well, probably my... third favourite place in the world." I chuckled and looked at him. 3rd? What's the first, camp? Nope camp stinks, mostly the bathrooms.

"Let me guess, is it a junkyard or a music shop?"

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/25/2014, 4:17 am

"uh-huh I totally know what you mean." he said with sarcasm weaving through his words. They were now driving normally amongst the other vehicles.
    He looked at Jia Li when she chuckled at his reply in where they were going. He raised an eyebrow, a second time, at her.
    "Let me guess, is it a junkyard or a music shop?" She said guessing the destination of where they were going. He laughed sarcastically at the junkyard assumption.
    "Oh yeah, today we'll be going on a field trip to - can you guess where kids?" he waited a few seconds as if he was waiting for an answer. "yes! You're right! The junkyard!" so much sarcasm today, he thought to himself.
    He changed his expression back to normal but with a smirk on his face.
    "No, we're not going to a junkyard. We are going to a music place though. he answered in all honesty.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 1:01 pm

Matt was being funny, it was partially why I was laughing. That and the people in the car next to us were spazzing out while listening to Shake It Off with the windows open. I really hated that song but they were funny. It was for a couple seconds then the car drove off and I turned back to Matt.
    "Good, I needed some new albums." My music list was from when I was a kid and it was terrible. Updating it would be pure joy. It was a while, listening to the ACDC music until some shops came into view. I'm surprised no cop cars yet.

"Is that it?" I asked, pointing to the shop at the corner.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/25/2014, 3:51 pm

He was glad that she was laughing. It made him smile. He liked it when other people were happy so they didn't go through what he did. It was when he heard a really horrible pop song coming from next to us. He turned and saw the car next to them. He looked at them in slight disgust. Did he like that song.hell no. The music he preffered was mostly pierce the veil and punk rock. Occasionally he listened to a bit of the used but pierce the veil would always be his favorite band. Most of the band members in the bands who liked had gone through something. Vic did self harm, Kellin came from a broken family, Alex Gaskarth had panic attacks and others were suicidal, were bullied, had disorders or were just different.

"Is that it?" Jia Li asked. She pointed to their destination. He nodded "Yeah." he replied. He parked outside and stopped the car. He was surprised there were no cops yet. Though he shouldn't jinx that. He hopped out of the car and headed inside. He was first hit by the welcoming from an employee. Matt went to him and whispered a few words to him. Luckily the employee understood and lead them to where Matt wanted to go. He motioned for Jia Li to follow him.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/26/2014, 8:36 pm

The car was parked in front of the music shop and I hopped out, slamming the car door behind me. Still no cops and I was glad for that. No one payed attention to us even though we had this big van. Its not important to think about so I just shrugged and followed Matt inside.
    The place was huge. So many CD shelves and those little music stands to listen to the CDs you get. If I had some money on me I could get a hold of some new Nirvana tracks. Matt was talking to some employe and then motioned for me to follow.

"This place is so cool. How'd you find this place?" I asked while following him.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/26/2014, 8:53 pm

"This place is so cool. How'd you find this place?" Jia Li had asked. Matt was about to answer her when he heard that familiar voice .
    "Matthew! Long time no see dude, how's it been?" Matt turned back to the voice and smiled like you do when you see your mates. "'sup Justin." he said as they did that thing where the handshake turns into a hug. "It's been good, I guess..." he answered. Justin then went on about how he's been and Matt just stood there listening. It was a good chat up but he figured Jia Life must be bored of this stranger going on and on about stuff that probably didn't matter to her.
    "Oh, I see you brought a girl with ya!" Justin said, only just noticing Jia Li. "I'm glad you're finally getting over the death of your-" Matt stopped him there and glared at him slightly.
    "Yeah, anyways I was hoping you had any CDs for me." he said, quickly changing the subject. Justin smiled. "Well, of course, do you not know where you are? Come with me. Oh, and you can choose a few CDs if you want. On the house, any friends of Matt's is a friend of mine."
    Justin walked back behind the counter. Matt followed him as he searched through the file draws.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/27/2014, 4:11 am

Matt was about to start talking when another voice came into the picture. I had no idea who this guy was but apparently Matt did, giving him that weird bro hug that Adan does with his friends. I, on the other hand, was standing behind Matt rubbing my arm sheepishly. Talk about awkward.
    "Oh, I see you brought a girl with ya!" That perked my interest and I looked up to see the guy-I think Matt had called him Justin- looking at me. "I'm glad you're finally getting over the death of your-" I wanted him to continue but Matt cut him off and that topic was gone. Death of who? Old girlfriend? Just the thought saddened me for some reason but I shrugged it off.

"Matt, I'm gonna go look at some CDs." I told him before heading to the rock section.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 4:41 am

Matt nodded at Jia Li before she left for the rock section. He was quite surprised that she was into rock music. He tried to burn into his mind that a person's interest weren't shaped by their personality. The whole time that they had been hanging together she had been surprising him even slightly more. The sound of his mate saying his name made him realise he was staring at her. God, I probably looked so creepy... he thought as he turned to Justin. Justin spread out three cds in front of him.
    "So there are a few songs from all time low, sleeping with sirens, black veil brides and all that on these two," Justin said, pointing to the two to the right. "But the other one has mostly those slower songs by pierce the veil and a few of sleeping with sirens. You could just have them all, i don't care." Matt looked at the third one. Justin had written out the songs on the back and there were a few that were his favorites.
    He was going to say which one when another dude came and said a few words in Justins ear. Afterwards his mate looked at Matt. "Yo, my bro matt could sing for you guys." Before Matt could understand what was happening he was getting ready to sing for a couple of guys he didn't even now.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/31/2014, 5:08 am

Man they actually had some good stuff here. I was currently shifting through some U2 and The Killers CDs. They didn't have stores like this in Texas, which sucked at times because they also didn't have most of the bands I like so I'm always stuck listening to crappy Pandora. It isn't so bad at times but those ads always annoy me. Oh wait, American Idiot! Even though its their best album I didn't have this one yet. Maybe Matt's friend will let me keep it.
    Speaking of Matt, where is he? Last time I had saw him was when I noticed him staring at me when I walked away to the rock section. The memory actually brought some red to my cheeks but I brushed it off when I saw him by some guys.

"Hey, do you think your friend will let me keep this?" I held but the Green Day CD but lowered it with a confused face when I noticed whats happening around me. "Whats going on?"

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 8:03 am

Matt was brought to where the band had set up their gear. He soon real used what he had been - unapprovingly - signed up for. He just looked at his mate Justin as if saying I don't wanna do this... but of course Justin being Justin, didn't see that look he was given.
    His attention went back to Jia Li when he heard her voice. He didn't catch what she had first said. "What's going on?" Out of all the people who could watch me perform...
    "Well, it seems as if I am now going to sing for these polite people..." he said a bit quieter than he usually would speak. He could feel a few nerves run through his body and his heart hammered against his ribcage.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/31/2014, 4:30 pm

"Well, it seems as if I am now going to sing for these polite people..." My eyes went wide and it was pretty clear that I was shocked. Oh yeah, he had told me that he can sing in the elevator earlier. Actually, the idea of he singing kind of excited me a little though I wasn't sure why.

"Well, uh, good luck." I wasn't sure what to say.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 5:14 pm

The guy that was on guitar asked him a question "Wanna choose a song?" Matt still hadn't agreed to do this but he didn't want to see that disappointed look on Justins face. He thought of a song that wasn't too... in your face.
    "You guys know your nickel ain't worth my dime?" he asked, turning to the band. As they nodded he wondered what their name was. The song started and Matt held the microphone in his hand. Their music wasn't loud but he wished it was quieter. He suddenly wondered why they were doing this. There were a few other people who were interested in what was happening. It wasn't long until he had to start singing.
    ooc: here's the song -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXK0wW7w5qk
    lyrics:
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/1/2014, 5:14 pm

Some girls had passed by me while I was listening to the Green Day CD, perking my interest a little. Taking the headphones off and placing them back to the stand, I saw where the girls were running to. Matt. He was singing and it was pretty awesome if you ask me. The people around would probably agree if I ask them, they look pretty interested. I was actually for a loss of words, which was wow.
    Wow. It took a while but when he was finished I had to push through some people to get to him. I didn't even know the song but it was pretty cool. The band was pretty cool too.

"That was pretty awesome."

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/1/2014, 6:21 pm

It actually took Matt to realise that there were girls amongst the crowd. He had just finished the song and saw Jia Li emerge from the small crowd. "That was pretty awesome." she said. He looked at her, not in the you okay? way. No, he just looked at her. He wanted to say something but the words couldn't reach his mouth. Something caught his attention. He looked up at the entrance and saw a few police officers with the big guy who owned the van. Matt swore under his breath. He grabbed Jia Li's hand and crept quickly through the people. He needed his Cd's. But he knew he couldn't without them getting caught.
    "Go get in the van, i'll meet you there." he said, hiding behind a shelf.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/1/2014, 8:54 pm

Matt wasn't speaking, he was just staring right at the front entrance. I didn't even get the opportunity to look before I was dragged off by Matt. He dragged me through the crowd and behind a CD rack. Our hands were interlocked but I didn't care at the moment. On my mind at the moment was the fact that there were police officers by the front, the owner with them. My heart was pounding and I couldn't really process the things around me much but I managed to hear Matt speaking.
    "Are you sure? What about you?" I asked, finally realizing that I must've dropped my green Day CD somewhere. Oh well.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/2/2014, 10:18 pm

Matt nodded at Jia Li. "Make sure they don't see you." he told her before motioning for her to go. He only then realized their hands were still intertwined and as she left he frowned a bit at the emptiness his hand felt. He washed away the thoughts. He needed to get to the front desk where Justin was talking to the officers. Matthew tried to get his attention but Justin wasn't noticing him. For gods sake... The CDs were only a meter or two away from them. Maybe he could sneakily grab them..
    He then thought about how he was about to take his CDs when there was a risk of being arrested. He knew that jia li wouldn't be able to do something and if he was going to jail he would've stuffed up a friendship... maybe something more.
    Matt did it fast. He walked up with confidence. He grabbed the CDs. He began to walk out.
    "That's him!" oh sh*t.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/3/2014, 3:22 am

He didn't even answer my question, which made me roll my eyes. Still, I started to sneak off, giving him one last glance before heading towards the door. I don't think the guy knows what I look like but I'm not taking any chances. It was hard, they were practically standing in the middle of the doorway, but when they started to check out the crowd I dashed out the door.
    I was right next to the van when I heard "That's him!". Sh!t. They saw Matt. I didn't know what to do it either I wasn't thinking straight, but I turned right around instead of heading into the van. It was true, they were looking right at him. I was hyperventilating and next thing you know, I was throwing a couple of rocks at them before dashing behind the van.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/4/2014, 3:42 am

Matt guessed there was a possible 50/50 chance. He could either make it out or not. But he guessed that his guess was wrong. Probably more like a 70/30 chance of getting out. So, of course he chose to run. He dodged a few hands reaching for him and headed for the van. He saw Jia Li. She had begun to throw rocks at them. He missed a stray rock and headed for the van which she hid behind. He turned and saw that the police officers were right behind him. Oh god. He tried to think of a plan. They were most likely gonna get caught if they used the van. They could run and hide... but where? Matt tried to think of any nearby place. When none came to mind he thought, screw it, I'll just get in the van and drive.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/7/2014, 7:19 pm

The cops were coming closer and I was getting a little scared. Like, I didn't even know we'd be stealing anything and now we're about to get caught. But still, if I freak out now then we will defiantly get caught and that wouldn't be cool. Grandma would be seriously pissed.
    "I'm driving!" I screamed, dashing to the driver's side. People were staring, the cops were shouting, and for some reason I feel like laughing. Is that bad? Maybe it was all the excitement kicking in but I actually started laughing. Weird but I didn't care at the moment as I ran into the driver's spot.
    "Jump in!" I yelled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 8:15 pm