A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Wonderful Land Of Insanity-Driven Research

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

The Wonderful Land Of Insanity-Driven Research - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wonderful Land Of Insanity-Driven Research

Post by Sammy 11/30/2014, 7:31 pm

"Well, at least you're genuine," She replied grudgingly. "I don't even know who I am anymore."

She let out a quiet sigh as the song finished, leaving her reaching for more. She pushed closer to him, though there no room left for her to go. She buried her face in his arm, not wanting to face the world around her. Everything was too horrible, too painful. She couldn't stand it, couldn't bear it.

""To be honest, I even know if I want to know who I am."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

The Wonderful Land Of Insanity-Driven Research - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wonderful Land Of Insanity-Driven Research

Post by Watsky 11/30/2014, 7:49 pm

Lou resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Genuine. Sure. "That's not even my real name, but whatever," he mumbled. Half true. Lou Hiatt isn't his birth name, but it's legally his name. "I'm not f*cking genuine," he grumbled, looking away from her again. This crap was getting repetitive, and he was getting bored. He could lengthen the pity party, or he could go away and go smoke a pack or drink or anything.
    Especially since he wasn't sure why he was still there. He didn't know why he stayed there more than three minutes. Why he didn't grab his wallet, kiss her and leave. That was how it seemed to be with her. And her moping was beginning to annoy him, because he wasn't this caring or domestic with anyone. It's so much easier to be cold and not sit through a sob story.
    Sorry Mary, he thought.
    Lou tilted her head up with his finger and kissed her roughly, wanting to bite her lip, her neck, to rip her throat out.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/30/2014, 8:04 pm

Oh, gods this again? She had thought they were really connecting there for a minute, but guess not. Now he was back to the meaningless kissing, but again she could resist. She kissed him back just as harshly, before quickly breaking away.

"Get out," She said harshly, after taking a few seconds to catch her breath. "I've got tons of work to do, and none of it involves screwing with you. Go. Get out and don't come back. I don't want to see you again," She stated harshly, standing up from the bed and straightening her blouse. She wasn't going to stay caught in this trap. The easiest thing to do would be to get the hell away from him, and stay away. She couldn't risk an interruption like this to her research. The work would pile up. She had too much to do. She had no time for tomfoolery like this.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/30/2014, 8:21 pm

Lou watched her stand and return to who she was before her veil was pulled back. God, he thought he couldn't hate her more. He thought she stopped being so fake. But ah, well. That was only twenty minutes ago.
    His face darkened with his rejuvenated hatred, and he grabbed her wrist roughly, and pulled her back down. "Don't you f*cking dare," he whispered to her, looking into her eyes.
    He grabbed her head and kissed her lips again, harsher than any of the other kisses, and pushed her down onto her bed, pinning her down under his body.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/30/2014, 8:58 pm

Mariasonia was not putting up with this. It didn't matter how much of a pacifist she was, she would not be pushed around in this way. She kicked and punched, struggling as much as she could under his grip. After much flailing, she finally was finally able to get one hand free. She rapidly reached across to her other one, pulling off the silver ring on her finger and letting it transform into her hardly-used razor whip. The one of the blades ran across the exposed skin towards the bottom of her neck, but she didn't feel it. She was surging with adrenaline, and worse than that, she was pissed.

she stopped struggling and slipped out from under him, standing back up and holding the weapon out threateningly. "I told you to get out." She said relatively calmly, though her demeanor was nothing of the sort. She was near panting, her muscles tense with rage. Her eyes were squinted in anger, though something else was in them. Something sad, something broken.

"I swear, I will drag your sorry ass out of here if I have to. I told you to get out."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/30/2014, 9:11 pm

Lou chuckled and held his hands up. "Sorry, sorry," he said, with a smile. He stepped back from her knife and made his way to the door. "I'll be going then," Lou grinned. And with a hand in his hair, he blew her a kiss on his way out. He was more shaken up than he let show. "Til next time, Mary."
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 12/3/2014, 1:32 am

Mariasonia burst into her cabin, a smile that could hardly be contained shining bright in the dim lighting. New York City, with Lou. Wow. This was going to be good.

She flopped down on her bed, closing her eyes for a few seconds to let out a breathless giggle, causing a few girls in the cabin to look at her strangely, as if they didn't recognize her.

It was right around noon now, so if she just took an hour to herself to eat something, chill down a bit, and figure out what she would wear, she would have plenty of time left to get ready.

Ah, gods, now to just relax for a bit. She was pretty tired, and while a nap probably wouldn't be the best idea, rest definitely would be. Then again, if she asked someone to wake her up...

Nope. She wasn't risking it. She would just lay in her warm, cozy, comfortable bunk with the violet quilt that for some reason smelled like strawberries and oranges, listening to the lulling sound of the wind outside the cabin...

You know, maybe a nap was a good idea. She did need to look well rested.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 12/25/2014, 1:46 pm

Santa Hermes checked his list, both of his snakes looking over his shoulder. Next was Mariasonia, so he did a little twirl of his hand and set the package on her bunk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:04 am