A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Some competition...

SoraDaRealest

Male
    Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2014-12-07

Some competition... Empty Some competition...

Post by SoraDaRealest 12/26/2014, 6:24 pm

Adrian walks into the basketball court, a little smile on his face. Now this is where he feels at home...

He grabs a ball and starts dribbling it around the court, getting in some practice shots. He had to get back into the groove of things in case anyone wanted to play.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Some competition... Empty Re: Some competition...

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2014, 5:52 pm

"Look who it is, that noob again. Finally found something you're decent at?" Chiara sneered, leaning on a bench outside of the court. Sweaty and sunbathed, she had just come back from the climbing wall and was here to do some basket ball with, well, whoever was there. Normally Apollo or Hephaestus kids though today it proved to be a Nike kid.
    Well at least it wwasn't Darren. She hated his guts.

SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 12/29/2014, 6:20 pm

Adrian smirks a little. "Really, you call people "Noob?" Adrian asks chuckling. "I happen to know I'm good at basketball."

He smiles a bit, passing the ball to her. "How about a friendly competition?" Adrian asks confidently. There wasnt going to be anything friendly about it though. He was going to pick her to pieces. Adrian was still very bitter about their fight and wants to prove himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2014, 5:44 am

"Friendly?" She grinned. "Why would I wanna be friendly with you?"

She walked forward in her sports shoes, having left her combat boots in her cabin for once, though she wished her sports shoes were Adidas; those annoyed the hell out of Nike kids.
    Apart from that, she was in a loose black tank top that read Punk's not dead and synthetic black shorts, showing her freckled, muscled legs. She had freckles everywhere, her thick red curls tucked into a ponytail. She was pretty short, an inconvenient thing for a basket ball player but that hadn't stopped her from playing basket ball these past nine years.

"I've been playing against Apollo and Hephaestus children ever since I was eight," she boasted. "Come on, let's see what you got."
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 12/30/2014, 2:28 pm

"Hephaestus children?" Adrian asks, smirking. "I've played some of them, they're garbage." He says. Adrian dribbles the ball, sizing Chiara up. Judging by the fight they had, she'd probably be a pretty good defender... But he extremely doubted her offense. He starts dribbling a bit, stepping back, examining how she'd react to a couple crossovers.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2014, 6:11 pm

"Well you played against Harley didn't you," Chiara dismissively shrugged. She tucked a rebellious curl behind her ear and went into the court, ready to smash the guy. She quickly realized he had experience, it was obvious in how naturally he handled the basket ball -- the effortless dribbles, the lightness of his feet. His height played in his advantage too.
    She attacked at once, running at him to get the ball. When playing regular basket ball with other demigods here, she played either point guard or power forward, so she was swift on her feet and knew how to take the ball from an opponent.
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 12/30/2014, 6:22 pm

Adrian smiled as she rushed him. So she's aggressive huh? Makes this all the more fun. Adrian switched hands with he ball and spins around Chiara extremely quickly. Adrian would give no mercy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 5:41 pm

The game was tight. Adrian was much better than she had expected and she had to adjust her game, having to push herself to her best performance. Dribbles, shots, crossovers and drills followed one another with such speed she started to actually enjoy herself as her muscles became hot and tense with effort. Her leg muscles bulged with every step.
    They stopped the game at 15-11 for him to get something to drink. Chiara was angry she lost, especially to a newbie.

"Damn Nike kids," she said, though couldn't deny the fun she had had.
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/3/2015, 6:56 pm

Adrian chugs down the water, and smiles after he's done. "I honestly didn't expect you to give me that good of a game..." Adrian says, panting a bit. To be honest, a couple of those plays were sheer luck because of how relentless Chiara is. "Wanna go again?"

Adrian looked over at her and Jesus, she has some muscle! He couldn't help but look though... He is a guy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 7:29 pm

"I can say the same about you," she reluctantly admitted. "Where did you learn those moves?"

She took the lid off her bottle, swallowing a couple of gulps before dipping some on her head, soaking her red curls. "A rematch? Sure, let's do it. Throw at me everything you got."
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/4/2015, 12:48 am

"Uh... My dad taught me some of it.." Adrian says. "Most is self taught."

Adrian takes another gulp of water and sighs contently. Dang, didn't really expect she'd want more. Then again, he isn't complaining. This is fun. "I'll give you a bit..." Jake says, smirking. "I don't know if you can handle all I got..." He says teasingly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2015, 4:39 am

"You kidding me, give me that ball, I'll make it your next teeth brace," she said.

She was actually really glad she had found someone to play basketball with like that. He was fast and obviously experienced, he'd give most of the Apollo's here a run for their money. The short daughter of Ares dribbled the ball to the 3 points line and made the shot. "1:0! You're on, man."
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/4/2015, 12:38 pm

He took the ball back, having let her shoot. "OK then..." Adrian did a hesitation to the left, and crossed over quickly and smoothly to the right. Noticing he had ran straight past her, he decided to get fancy and jumped in the air, turning in a 360, and dunking it. "1:1" adrian says, grinning, still hanging on the rim.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2015, 2:09 pm

The game was tight again, 20:17. Chiara's face, arms and legs glistened with sweat, emphasizing her freckles. Some curls stuck to her face. She was panting.

"Dayum, man, that's what I call a match," she said, her breathing still hacked. "Are you playing in a club or something?"
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/4/2015, 2:15 pm

"I did play school ball..." Adrian says, dribbling. "But, since all this... I'm not getting to college." He says kinda glumly. "But its fine. Screw it. I'm gonna be a hero instead. Sounds a lot more noble anyway." It was clear that Adrian was a wasted talent, and he knew it. He missed playing competitive basketball... That's why he was loving this game so much. He pulled up from the three point line and jacked one up... It clanked off the rim. "Dangit..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2015, 10:34 am

Chiara rose her red eyebrows. "What about New Rome?"

Now that there was peace between Romans and Greeks, New Rome was a safe heaven for all the demigods. They could pick up school there or go to college at the Minerva Capitolina university... everything was possible. Lead a normal life.
    Well Chiara knew she'd never lead a normal life, her blood simply had this unquenchable thirst for adrenaline, but she could still settle down there, have a house of her own, study something.
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/6/2015, 6:37 pm

"What's the point?" Asks adrian. "My main reason to go to college was to play basketball professionally... I don't think many scouts are going here." Adrian says with a chuckle. "Being able to fight will do me more in the long run anyways..." Adrian sighs softly. "I really do miss it though..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 8:22 pm

"You can still try out there, in the real world," Chiara said, gulping some more water down. Her bottle was almost empty. She spilled the rest on her sweaty face and wiped her freckled skin with the back of her hand. "Some of us do. You got a pretty good chance at survival if you're properly trained."

OOC: Do you wanna do the Camp Half-Blood musical?
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/7/2015, 6:35 pm

"Yeah... I guess your right.." Adrian says softly. "Thats what ill do then. Train my butt off until im strong enough to survive out there..." Adrian says. He looks at Chiara. "Do you know who the best fighter at camp is?" Adrian asked curiously. "Just curious."

Adrian was sure Chiara was probably one of the better ones.. He was kinda glad that it was her he had fought.

OOC: Whats that?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2015, 6:55 pm

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20994-camp-half-blood-musical

BIC: "Percy Jackson," Chiara said. "Actually, it's a tie between Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase."

She dribbled the ball to keep her ADHD hands from doing something else than punching something -- or someone -- which was what she usually did in such situations. This Nike kid actually seemed cool, she liked how driven he was by training. But she still had time to fully make up her mind about him.
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/7/2015, 7:13 pm

"I've heard about them..." Adrian says lightly. Everyone knew who those two were. The couple that saved the world... twice.

"I'm thinking of getting a sword too..." Adrian says. He had liked the reach of his spear... but it isn't that good of a weapon for one on one fighting. Besides, when were there going to be any big team oriented battles?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2015, 7:42 pm

"Yeah you're kinda gonna need oooone," Chiara sang. She looked up at Adrian with surprised eyes but that wasn't the end of it. Next thing she knew, she was dancing to a vivid beat she heard in the back of her head, first doing a rond-de-jambe before spinning around with more grace than she could ever achieve in a normal state. "What the fck have I just doooone," she continued on the same dynamic melody, gliding across the basketball court like ballerina.
    SoraDaRealest

Male

Post by SoraDaRealest 1/7/2015, 7:51 pm

With that, Adrian burst out laughing.  He never thought he would ever see the Daughter of Ares DANCE. Let alone sing. But then he started to feel the beat too. Oh no. "This isn't nooooormal, is iitt?" Adrian sang, Face growing red, dribbling a basket ball with the beat. "If it iiis, im getting out of here!"

This is not what i do. Im a tough guy. I dont dance. Is what Adrian thinks as he starts dancing with Chiara
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 6:32 am

OOC: Sorry!!!

BIC: "This muuust be some kind of praaaaaank!" Chiara sang out, pirouetting. "I will kill whoever's respoooonsible!"

She was still dancing around the perimeter, her movements matching Adrian's as if they were performing a duet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:46 pm