A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Back Down the Rabbit Hole

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back Down the Rabbit Hole Empty Back Down the Rabbit Hole

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 4:29 pm

Alice woke to the sound of wings fluttering over her and the strangest scent of licorice. There was only one thing, or rather one Netherling, she knew of who smelled of licorice and flew in the sky. Her blue eyes flew open and she looked into the endless eyes of Mim, king of the wild Netherlings. A cheshire cat grin spread across her face and she hugged her childhood friend in a loving embrace. They parted and both of them began laughing.What. What am I doing here? I thought I wasn’t allowed in Wonderland while it was in chaos from Red. The young Red Queen asked standing to find her in her royal dress of black and a pale flesh tone with no shoes,exactly how she left Wonderland. A shocked expression ran across her face but she started to laugh with joy as wings, HER wings, sprouted from her back and parkled in the night.

You are home now, my queen. Mim bowed as a smirk appeared across his lips. He stood and the jewels under his eyes sparkled the brilliant purple she loved. His inborn tattoos gave off a faint blue glow as Alice felt power course through her. The Red Crown magic and her Netherling magic all began rushing back to her as she welcomed them with a head held high.Is my Red King here? Did you bring my Alucard? She asked as her wings fluttered with excitement. Mim nodded and held out a hand. Alice placed one of her hands in his white gloved one and smiled. They both took to the sky of Wonderland and Alice felt herself laugh with glee as they flew to find her Red King.I have him at the Red Palace to keep him safe while his spirit makes the journey to Wonderland. Mim told her as they landed on the balcony of her room at Red Palace. On the bed ayed her Mortal Knight, her King red, her Alucard. The stygion arm he once had seemed to glow in the candlelight as he layed there.

Alice rushed to his side and beamed at his figure, red crown and all. Mim took a seat by her hookah and began smoking, licorice scent filling the room. She looked at her blue haired friend and giggled, begging to have him wake Alucard faster. There was so much she wanted to show him King Red. The Feast of Beasts that Mim would host, the White Palace and her sister Ivory, even the little spritlings that Mim had as his own palace in the Wilderlands. She sat at the foot of the bed, waiting patiently for her king to wake from the journey.

Me: http://www.polyvore.com/princess/set?id=146201857
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Back Down the Rabbit Hole Empty Re: Back Down the Rabbit Hole

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 5:22 pm

Alice beamed and, taking her last puff of the hookah, she ran to him and hugged him. Her red King had both his eyes and they were a demonic red. Alice fluttered her wings and hovered off the floor, loving having her wings back. Mim stood and, still smoking his end of the hookah, gave a nod towards Alucard.My king. He said, sounding very regal.Oh stop that Mim, you don't need to address us with titles. Your a king as well. The girl giggled, her blonde curls bouncing slightly. With a though she made the curtains come to life and they reached out towards Mim who waved them off so they returned to their normal, inanimate state.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 6:25 pm

Alice giggled and flew out of reach, making Mim chuckle and stop smoking his hookah. The whole room smelled of licorice and it made Alice hungry. Turning to Mim she grinned and he understood immediately.Teach him of the Red Magic and I shall prepare the Feast you've been dying to have again.The Netherling said giving a bow before flying off. Alice squealed with glee and ran to her wardrobe, throwing the doors open and walking inside the giant room with all her clothes. There was no way she was wearing regal clothes to the Feast of Beasts.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 6:43 pm

Alice was a flurry of wings and blonde hair as she zoomed around the room, using her much missed magic to sew new pieces of clothing together and tearing apart old ones. Wonderland was getting a new fashion sense, it was boring and needed flare. The sewing supplies flew around the room and Alice bang chattering to a mirror as a small group of moths flew into the royal master suit. The moths helped Alice pin her hair up and out of her face but left a few of her curls down to frame her cheeks and face. This was the pride of her regalness. The moths placed winged kisses on the girls cheek as her wings began to beat fast and she flew out of the room, returning quickly with a red velvety pillow for Baskerville. She sat down on the bed, her wings held high as light reflected off them, and giggled as she looked at Alucard. Welcome to Wonderland my love.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 6:57 pm

Alice looked at him and her heart broke. Growing rageful her sewing needles began to fall to the floor, the magic that held them gone. Alice felt her rage build as she ran to the mirror and turned her key in the center of it.You up greatful little bug! You brought him here to rule but gave his eye back for his speech. You should have your wings pulled off and your crown taken from you. she shouted at the mirror. A muffled response could be heard but Alice heard it clearly. With a wave of her hand the needles all flew through the mirror and a scream could be heard before the glass now only showed the reflection of the enraged Red Queen. A few misshaped creatures ran in through the double doors and tried to comfort the queen, only to get thrown out and have the doors slammed in their faces. Alice flew back to the bed where Alucard stood and a look of sorrow now filled her eyes.I am so sorry. I wouldn't have brought you here if i had known. Mim should have let you stay in the Camp. Im the only one who really needs to be here. Im so sorry.The Red Queen said as tears rolled down her porceline cheeks and onto the black floors.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 7:23 pm

Alice felt her wings flutter and reach higher as Alucard kissed her. She gave in to the kiss and loved every second of it before a knock sounded on the door and she broke it quickly, her lips tingling slightly. With a flick of the wrist the doors opened and in came an orange creature Alice cuddled against her cheek. The fur was orange and purple and looked like a cat but wore a grin that anyone would recognize. Understanding the meaning for Chessie's arrival she flew into her closet and emerged in something less formal.Think of having wings like mine, imagine the sharp pain of them breaking your skin at first but then feeling light against your back. You can have any wings you want my King, a bats may fit you better though. Alice instructed as she put on black lipstick that looked even darker against her skin.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_80/set?id=146215718
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 8:51 pm

Alice turned and gasped when she saw Alucard's wings. They were the perfect combination of metal and tissue. The membranes were stretched taut as he stretched them to their full length. The wingspan was huge and made Alice shudder, wrapping her own wings around her like a blanket. Dispite her wings being thin they were very warm and comforting. She turned towards the balcony and walked out to the railing, resting her hands on the cold black marble as her wings draped behind her like a train for a gown.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 11:41 pm

Alice shuddered as she stared out over her castle courtyard. Many of her Netherlings were heading towards the Wilderlands for the Feast of Beasts and it made her both relieved and worried. It was good to know there was still some light in Wonderland as it healed from Red's wrath but it worried her to have all those Netherlings in one ballroom on her first day back. She brought her wings up and held then high as a soft wind rustled then and relaxed Alice's tense muscles. Then she remembered Alucard's wings. They were stunning but at the same time terrifying. His whole physical demenor here was slightly scary. From the changing of his body to his glowing eyes and huge wings he looked almost demonic. Sure her Netherlings were scary at times but this was something else. It made her heart race just thinking about it and how he could rule here forever with her and never age. A life of immortality.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2015, 12:11 am

Alice, now wide eyed. Turned to look up at Alucard.Even without your voice you still have a way with words.She chitted with glee as her wings began to beat and she rose to eye level with him. The Wonderland double moons were almost overlapping and Alice knew it was time to go or they would be really late. She flew out over the courtyard a few yards and turned to face Alucard.Unfurl your wings and use your new shoulder muscles to flap. Try to get over to me without falling.She told him, using the same type of senario Mim had used to teach her to fly or use magic.

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 1/15/2015, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2015, 12:25 am

Ooc:doesn't matter. We can just make it so Mim gave him his voice back. If u want that is, Idc.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2015, 5:08 pm

OOC:i edited my post, let's just pretend it never happened.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2015, 10:43 pm

Alice felt a chill run up her spine as Alucard let his wings loom behind him. They were as majestic as they were terrifying. With a single stroke her flew and hit his head though, causing her to shriek and clasp her hands over her mouth. Alice quickly flew back and landed next to him, her wings now folded against her back, and held his head in her lap with a look of worry.My sweet King, are you hurt? There's no blood but are you hurt? I can heal you if you are. Please tell me Alucard.The petite girl spoke quickly, her voice full of worry. She knew how difficult it was to get used to wings, thankfully her netherling friends all had similar wings to hers so teaching herself to fly was simple. Alucard's were so different though, she didn't know how to teach him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/16/2015, 4:58 pm

Alice watched as her king began to understand the strength of his wings. Her own wings itched for flight after being dormant for so long. Seeing that Alucard was flying made her very happy to know he was taking so well to Wonderland.Careful luv. He still has magic to learn.Mim told her through their telekinesis. Sometimes it was nice to share that gift with him, other times it was a pain. Alice stood and let her dress catch a slight wind as her wings beat together like a pixie's and she fluttered out over the courtyard, about fifty yard from where Alucard hovered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:32 am