A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Back Down the Rabbit Hole

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 2 Empty Re: Back Down the Rabbit Hole

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/16/2015, 5:21 pm

Alice smiled and summoned a little magic to form a ruby in her hand in the shape of a heart, filling her whole palm.We start your training in magic on our way to the Feast of Beasts. She smirked as the heart turned to onyx then to dust and blew away in the breeze. Magic was fun, especially when it was simple and didn't tire her out like fighting did. With a giggle Alice took off away from the Red Palace and into the night sky, flying fast and loving the feeling of the wind in her hair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 4:14 pm

Alice fluttered her wings as they flew over the dried ocean of tears.Imagine something, anything and try to imagine it in your hand, on your body, on mine, anywhere. Focus and fly as well. You have to multitask if you want to survive the feast tonight. She said as she imagined Stygian iron armor on her body to match Alucard's. In a faint glow of red she flew in her own armor now, almost blending in with the night.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 4:39 pm

Alice giggled and flew faster to catch the little creation in her arms, placing it on her back between her wings. she let her armor vanish and liked the feeling of the little creature on her back. I shall call you Hart, because you remind me of a heart with wings The queen giggled as the began to reach a palace in the forest with pillars reaching they sky.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 6:21 pm

Alice noticed Alucard was making a plethora of creations.You shouldn't be using your magic so aimlessly. You'll tire out and wont be able to fly. She said sternly as the palace in the Wilderlands came fully into view. A fog had started tolling in and I hurried to the entrance of Mim's castle.

Spoiler:
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 7:57 pm

Alice walked in through the giant marble doors without even using her hands. Mim stood, leaning against a table in the entry hall, and smiled slightly when he saw the Red Queen. He took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles, but she retraced her hand quickly.I do not want you to speak to me or try and show me the things you did the last time I was here, Wilderland King. She spat at the king, walking through the hall more as Hart climbed up to her shoulder and played with a few of her blonde curls.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 8:13 pm

Alice smiled and stopped in the hall, allowing the dark to relax her and make her feel welcome once more. She allowed Alucard to take her hand and watched as Hart fluttered from her shoulder and down the hall towards a faint light and animal noises. She didn't want Mim to be anywhere near her this time in Wonderland, not after what he did to Alucard by taking his voice.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 8:33 pm

Alice nodded and walked into the giant hall, a long table sitting in the center of it. Creatures of various sizes and species were all sitting around the table. They all looked like they were made up of several different species all in one creature. As Alice walked in they all stood and bowed to her, some chitting and others not. She smiled at them all and walked int, sitting at the head of the table with Mim sitting to her left. He was now sitting in a lower position due to the king being here.Hello my lovelies. What a pleasure it is to see you all again. She spoke, her voice carrying greatly.Now allow me to introduce you to your Red King She told them as they all chattered and looked towards Alucard.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 8:51 pm

the creatures chattered about and began banging their hammers on the table, hungry for the feast to start. I grabbed my giant Harley Quinn hammer and waved a hand throwing off the silver covering to a dish, revealing a huge Dodo bird with a bell around its neck.Let us feast! She shouted as the dodo began running around and the other creatures chased after, causing a mess as they tried to smash the bird. Alice laughed and flew after them, trying to hit the bird with her own hammer. The bird began taunting everyone and the creatures clawed at the others to get to the bird first.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 9:36 pm

Alice laughed as she watched Alucard join the chase, then she saw Hart. With a Netherling idea she whistled and Hart chased after the Dodo. When the small creature got the Dodo she wrapped her long tail around it and dragged it to the ground which Alice reached quickly. She bashed the skull of the Dodo in and smiled with glee as some other servants took the corps to prepare the meal. Alice and the other Netherlings all returned to their seats and went back to civilized eating and such. Alice sat at the head of the table and drank from her goblet with a smile.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 9:45 pm

Alice smiled and set her goblet down.The feats of beasts was started so the creatures of Wonderland, my people, could retain their wild sides without causing trouble. This was also the time Mim became wing of the Wilderlands so it was in his charge to have the feast once a month when our double moons were full and eclipsed each other in the sky was the starting time. Now we just talk amongst our people and wait for the meal to be served. Alice explained as Mim stood and walked over to some other guests to talk. He was still sour about how Alice brushed him off so easily.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 9:54 pm

Alice giggled as a few younger netherlings got up and began playing a game of tag around the ballroom. With a though, Alice used her magic to form a small orchestra for them to dance to.Come, everyone. Let us dance the night away until the moons cannot be seen anymore. She said standing as her wings made a train behind her that shimmered purple and blue. She walked to the center of the room and made the ceiling appear to vanish, showing the night sky and all its beauty.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 10:05 pm

We waltz. Alice says as she straightened her wings as a sign to show it was ok to stretch them. She stood on her toes and placed a quick kiss on Alucard's lips before smiling and listening as the music began to play a waltzing tune that she remembered from her last visit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 10:05 pm