A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Back Down the Rabbit Hole

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 4 Empty Re: Back Down the Rabbit Hole

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/21/2015, 5:41 pm

Alice panicked and turned to Mim.Get Chessie, Hart, Rabid and my sister. I don't care what she says, she needs to be here or it wont work. The blonde spoke demanding.Mim, who understood what she was going to do, frowned and spoke.You can’t honestly think you can handle the bindings that Heart has put on your king. The Netherling said with slight concern as Chessie appeared on his shoulder in a puff of sparkling orange smoke.Need I remind you I let Red inhabit my body along side myself for months and yet I still drove her out and banished her. Go get the others. Alice said demanding as Hart flew into the room and began chasing Chessie around without leaving her eyesight. Mim gave a slight bow and vanished through a Looking Glass to go get Rabid and Queen Ivory from the Glass Palace. Alice looked down at her King and a few tears fell suspended in the air, not touching a surface of any kind.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/24/2015, 7:52 pm

OOC: Alice is going to take the bindings off Alucard and out them on herself.

BIC: Alice sang her lullaby to Alucard as the time clicked on. Soon her sister Ivory entered followed by the rest of her requested people, Mim looking angry as ever as his inborn gems shone crimson red with anger.This is a horrible idea sister dearest. Ivory said as she removed her white gloves to reveal blackened skin that reached her elbows, a pattern similar to the bind markings on Alucard.I agree completely my queen. Mim said.I do not care what you think. This is my choice and I chose to bear the burden that has bee wrongly put upon the Red King. Ivory, you start. Mim, don't you dare screw this up.

Ivory looked from her sister to the King who lay in a growing pool of his own blood and sighed. She stood at the King's feet and held her arms in front of her, chanting in a strange tongue as her black markings began to fade to bright white. Alice stood at the head of Alucard and closed her eyes, allowing her Red Crown Magic to give her a red hue around her. Mim stood to one side of the bleeding king and copied Ivory but his swirl markings glowed blue. Rabid half walked half hopped to the side opposite Mim and held his boney arms over the Red King, his bones turning from bleached white to black. Chessie floated to Alucard's chest and landed there, weighing little to nothing, and sent out some of his orange netherling magic to help ease the pain the Red King was feeling.

Ivory looked at Alucard's face and spoke in her angelic voice.King Red of the land of Wonder. Will you allow your Red Queen to take the pain away and banish it from your body? As Ivory spoke everyone's magic spiked slightly and glowed a little brighter as if Wonderland itself were giving some of its power to help banish the pain.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/24/2015, 8:14 pm

Alice scowled and flashed her now crimson eyes open to her sister, who looked at her in awe and horror.I override his wishes and wish to take the bindings off of him and place them upon my Red soul. She spoke, choosing words wisely. Ivory and the other people smiled, knowing full well what the Red Queen had just ordered.As you wish, Red. They all spoke in unison except for Chessie who just smiled like a mad man. They all closed their eyes and began speaking in Nether as the bindings slowly began to raise off of Alucard and spin around Alice, who looked menacing as ever, before vanishing in a flash of bright red light. Mim, Ivory and Rabid all watched as their markings faded to their natural colors and put their gloves back on. Ivory too Rabid by the bony hand and walked through a nearby looking glass back to her palace as Mim and Chessie took another portal, leaving Alice and her king alone.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/24/2015, 8:29 pm

Alice gave a soft smile and knelt to the floor, taking Alucard's head in her lap and placing a kiss on his forehead.Yes, I am here. And I am fine. Are you alright? She asked as her dress started to get soaked in blood but she did not care in the slightest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 1:20 am