A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Back Down the Rabbit Hole

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 3 Empty Re: Back Down the Rabbit Hole

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 10:14 pm

Alice let herself get lost in the dance but then a loud banging came from the double doors. Mim flashed a look of concern at Alice and flew over to her and Alucard.You need to leave my King. The Queen of Hearts is trying to claim the Red throne as well as her own. Alice, fight with me once more. The Wilderland King said as the doors were thrown open and in came hundreds of soldiers bearing the symbol of the Queen of Hearts. The ceiling returned to normal and the orchestra vanished as Alice stood next to Mim and was prepared to fight for her throne. the Red Crown's magic burned through her veins and she felt her rage building as the Netherlings scattered and ran out the windows.I shall fight till my last breath.The queen said as power coursed through her.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 10:24 pm

Alice stood her ground and let her rage fuel her power. She summoned her needles from earlier and they all stretched to daggers that floated and waited for her command. Mim took notice and tossed his hat in the air as it turned to moths. Using his own crown magic he called out and the Bandersnatch ran into the room, clearing a path for them to escape.NOWMim shouted as Alice let her daggers fly and climb atop the giant beast, turning it to the door and running out of the room. Mim unfurled his black crow wings and flew after the Red Queen, both of them knowing they were no match for the soldiers.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2015, 10:35 pm

Alucard! Mim we have to get him. He can't win against Heart's army. We cant let her hurt him. Alice cried as she stopped the Bandersnatch and turned him back towards the hall. Why should I? He is mortal anyway. Alice growled at Mim and charged back into the hall, summoning her own Card Knights to fight for her and the Red King. As they appeared, Alice got down from Bander and summoned her Vorpal sword, cutting the soldiers down to size with grace and speed as she even flew above some of them.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 5:56 pm

Alice flew over to her King and landed, making the Vorpal Sword vanish, and hugged him close.Don't you EVER do that again. EVER! Am I understood? You don't know a thing about Wonderland and I cant have you running around like your invincible. She said frowning at Alucard and taking a few stapes back, her wings held high and looking regal as ever. Mim walked up behind Alice and placed a gloved hand between her wings and on her back to comfort her using their shared magic. She may hate him at times but Mim was always going to be like her older brother.I believe it would be best if you both returned to the Red Palace so Alice could work on her royal duties and you don't cause a mess, your majesty.He said staring right at Alucard with slight distaste. Hart flew over and landed on Alice's shoulder, nestling herself in the queens blonde locks.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 6:51 pm

Alice took a few steps back from Alucard as a dark aura enveloped him, he was starting to scare her and she hid behind Mim. He started to seem blood thirsty and she saw a memory of Red being that blood thirsty. Mim took a step towards Alucard and glared into his red eyes with his own black ones.YOU have no right to question Wonderland, king or not. To question me and Alice is to question the very world we have allowed you to see. This is HER qorld and MY homeland. So you shall listen to me in my own kingdom, mortal. Mim said putting poison in the word mortal.

Alice felt fear and heart break rise in her chest as Bander walked over to her and nuzzled her cheek. She quietly climbed on his back as the two kings bickered and rode out of the palace on the back of her old friend. Tears rolled down her cheeks and they bit her skin as the two misunderstood Netherlings raced through Wonderland towards the Red Palace.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 8:19 pm

Mim scowled but did not follow the Red King, he had no reason to. He had seen his anger ad it reminded him of Red.He is more like her than you ever were. Be careful luv. He mentally told Alice as she raced who knows where on the back of her Bandersnatch.

Alice heard Mim's warning and shivered, causing Bander to slow. He had always been a good friend to have in Wonderland, especially with its Wilderlands being so close to the Red Palace.I knew bringing him here was wrong. So why did you? The queen asked her faithful Netherling. He had no response and only that she should return to the palace to rest. Alice frowned and nudged Bander into the direction of the Red Palace. Upon her arrival she was greeted by her fellow court members and told of her duties for the next day. Alice waved them all off and walked through the halls of her palace aimlessly. She wanted to see Alucard again, she really did, but after what he spat at her childhood friend it was going to be difficult to trust him again. She knew Alucard ment well but sometimes things in Wonderland, words and thoughts especially, took on a whole new meaning and sometimes a life of their own. Hart fluttered on the girl's shoulder and flew off through the halls, chasing after Chessie who fluttered about with his dragonfly wings.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2015, 2:23 am

A loud crashed resonated in the palace walls as many of the Netherling servants scurried to the door. Alice knew it was Alucard so she calmly walked to the doors, quickly placing her hands in front of her mouth and stopped a gasp from escaping.g her black lips. Alucard laud on the front hall of the palace with his arm bent at a horrifying angle and a bone protruding from his skin slightly. The Queen composed herself and turned on a heel before leaving the hall and letting the Netherlings tend to their King. She was still infuriated by what he had said to Mim and thought the Nether King was being far more generous than he should. Alucard may have been the Red King but he was not raised here like Mim and Alice were. The two knew the land while Alucard did not.

As Alice began to wander the halls again she let herself sing the old song Mim would sing to her.Little blossom in white and red, rest now you're tiny head, grown and thrive, be strong and keen, for one day you will be their queen.The blonde sang, her voice carrying through the halls and earning a praise from Mim as he sang the second verse with her through their telikenisisLittle blossom in peach and grey, grew up strong and found you're way, two things more yet to be seen, until at last you'll be their queen.Alice finished singing as she continued through the halls, letting the netherlings mend their injured King.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2015, 2:38 am

Alice continued her walk through the palace, singing the same two verses that Mim had taught her over and over again. There was no real aim to her walking barefoot, she just did. As she sang the moths that were encased in the mirrors around the palace fluttered and broke free of their glass confinement. It was just like Mim's palace. One of the moths, a very large blue one, fluttered in front of her face and she giggled. In a puff of blue smoke the moth turned into Mim and he gave her a small bow before the two of them began go sing in perfect harmony, not moving from their spit but dancing around and spinning each other like they used to when they were kids. Alice got lost in the moment and used her power to turn some of the red carpet into red moths that fluttered around with the black ones Mim had brought. She began to laugh and took Mim's out stretched hand as they spin around and danced like children.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2015, 2:53 am

Alice heard cries of pain and turned to Mim who simply nodded. The young queen flew off with her red moths and found Alucard doubled over in pain.One must learn when they have overstepped a line.Alice spoke as her red moths flew to Alucard's eye and began working on it gently to heal it.Why did you shout at Mim and flex a dark aura, like aunt Red used to do.She asked as Mim came up behind her and looked at the mi.g curiously.Why indeed King Red? the two Netherlings looked at Alucard and waited for a response. One that would hopefully ammend some mistakes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2015, 3:07 am

Alice, who was now at a crossroads, paced uneasily as her moths fluttered after her. She finally crouched next to Alucard and placed a loving hand on his shoulder gently.Try to speak. If your sight has gone in your eye as it was in camp then perhaps your speech is back.She said as Mim nodded in approval.If it isn't I can always give him his speech since his eye is gone now.The Nether King shrugged. It may have seemed cruel but Netherlings thought logically and without emotion due to having no childhood or dreams. Mim was a special case though, having visited Alice in her dreams when they were both young so he had a childhood and innocense. He was the only sensable Netherling and it was showing now, which Alice was greatful for.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2015, 3:16 am

Alice began to panic. So much blood. So much anger. Red. No. Alice fell to her knees holding her head in her hands and began to cry silent tears for her King and the madness it brought upon her. Mim, who knew exactly what was happening to Alice, crouched next to her and sang the soothing lullaby as he began to use his magic to bandage Alucard and stop the bleeding. Once the Red King was all badaged and stopped losing blood, Mim turned his undecided attention towards his queen.Alice. Alice, luv, don't leave me. You have a queendom to rule and people to love. You shall not be like Red, I swear it. I won't ever let her take hold of you again. Never.Mim cooed as he pulled Alice into his lap and rocked her, singing the lullaby once more as she calmed down and relaxed. Alice curled herself in Mim's lap and looked at the floor in thought.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2015, 5:05 pm

Alice looked at her King and curled up smaller in Mim's lap. Seeing Alucard in so much pain tore her to shreds. With a tentative hand she reached out and placed a hand on his cheek, trying to calm him.A...Alucard? Please come back to me.She whispered, climbing out of Mim's lap and placing the Red King's head in her lap.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2015, 9:07 pm

Alice shrieked in terror as she saw the markings. Markings of Bindment. The ones Queen Heart would use on her prisoners.Alucard. Alucard listen to me. Did one of those soldiers touch you at all? She frantically spoke as Mim stood, wide eyed, and backed down the hall before turning back into the blue glowing moth and flying out of the palace with his onslaught of black moth followers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 12:52 am