A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Let us go to Miami, hunt, swim, party and live. (Private)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Let us go to Miami, hunt, swim, party and live. (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Let us go to Miami, hunt, swim, party and live. (Private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/21/2015, 4:13 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him. "What would you know of such things? Never being able to walk properly or run, never being able to climb or fight properly." Em had sacrificed much when she became a Hunter, however such a sacrifice she believed to be worth it to have a life, one where she could do those things.
    The demigod of LOFAS
    The demigod of LOFAS

Male
    Number of posts : 185
    Registration date : 2014-12-05

Let us go to Miami, hunt, swim, party and live. (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Let us go to Miami, hunt, swim, party and live. (Private)

Post by The demigod of LOFAS 1/21/2015, 4:19 pm

"There's an old puertorican saying. 'No me importa tres carajos.' It means 'I don't care.' Sometimes, you gotta deal with the cards that are dealt to you, and learn how to use them to win. And if the cards that are dealt to you suck, then you just suck it up and say, I don't care. Now, with the cards that were dealt to you, what do you say?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/21/2015, 4:22 pm

Before Em could restrain herself she had thrown her dagger where it impacted in the wall, barely missing him. "Listen to me you foul loathsome little cockroach! Listen clearly and listen well. You understand nothing! You know nothing on my birth or how I lived my life! So take your saying and go to Hades!" Emily was shaking with anger and stood up stiffly before walking away to look out the windows over the city.
    The demigod of LOFAS
    The demigod of LOFAS

Male

Post by The demigod of LOFAS 1/21/2015, 4:29 pm

Ok. That was it. "Well maybe I don't! But you don't know what it's like to have everything and then have it brutally taken from you in the blink of an eye! That's worse than having nothing! But you know what I did? I sucked it up and dealt with the cards that were given to me! Maybe your life was suckish before but I bet it isn't now! Now all you do is fight monsters and run from the past! Well guess what? I decided that running from it would only keep me away from the future! My future! So yes, I don't know how you lived your life, but I do know that you always have the choice to decide how you want to live it from now onohhiaria..."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/21/2015, 4:31 pm

"Shut up before I silence that demonic tongue of yours." She hissed not looking at him. He wouldn't understand, nor could he. If he did he wouldn't be saying such stupid and hurtful things. There was no running from the past but Em forged herself a future worth living.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 4:37 pm

Aria had heard their conversation -- sound waves carried better to her ears since she was a daughter of Zeus.

She walked over to Emily and grabbed her backpack, handing it to her. "We're leaving. But before we do, son of Hecate, let me tell you something." She looked at him with razor sharp cyan eyes. "You say we don't know anything about love, but you're wrong. You think joining the Hunt took away our emotions? We still feel love, but not the way you do. You think love is all about making out with someone, but what about the love to your family? What about the love to your friends? What about the love to the gods? I am Artemis's loyal servant, and I love her, I love all my sisters in arms. Don't worry. We know the emotion. But you don't."
    The demigod of LOFAS
    The demigod of LOFAS

Male

Post by The demigod of LOFAS 1/21/2015, 4:47 pm

His face fell and he flopped back onto the bed. "Could you send a couple hundred volts through me right now I deserve it."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 4:49 pm

"I don't want to have a death on my conscience."

Making her bow appear again, she saw with approval that her quiver had reloaded. "Em, ready to get back on the field?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/21/2015, 4:56 pm

Emily looked Aria and smiled for a second there was something more than just admiration for her friend in her eyes but it vanished before the others could notice. "Of course." Even with the other Hunters much of Em's past was taboo, she hated all questions asked about it unless it came from the more senior members. Yet, even then she showed a clear dislike for speaking off it. Sometimes she would talk of it willingly, but those days were rare and often she spoke for only a brief amount of time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 3:34 am