A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Watsky
Sabine Bane
The Cheshire Cat
Green
Kendall
Gotenks
Mason
Morgan Landry
12 posters

Olympus trip 2015! [Greeks]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Olympus trip 2015! [Greeks] Empty Olympus trip 2015! [Greeks]

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2015, 8:52 am

Olympus trip 2015! [Greeks] Olympus

This Olympus trip is open from the 21st June till the 28th. Come and meet your god parents! [Greek demigods only. You have one additional RP slot to post in here.]
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Olympus trip 2015! [Greeks] Empty Re: Olympus trip 2015! [Greeks]

Post by Mason 6/21/2015, 9:02 am

Mason, Bray, and Jason all arrived.
    ----
    I looked around. Olympus was magnificent, it was amazing, it was- I should go meet my mother. I held one strap of my backpack, which just had a few snacks and things. I heard that some of the other campers with a male god-relation were bringing a father's day gift, but I couldn't really do that. You know, I'm an Athena kid. I approached my mother, quickly bowing. "Mother. It is nice to meet you." I hoped I wasn't messing up.
    -------
    Jason arrived on Olympus. He wasn't sure his mother liked him to be honest, but it was just a cool trip, and he had changed quite a bit from last year. He was a bit more focused and mature now, and college, you know. He approached Hecate, bowing for a second. "Um, hey, mother."
    ------
    Bray walked into Olympus, eating an apple. He wasn't too keen on coming, but ehh, he did it for Halloween last year. This would be his second time seeing his father, Delphin. He saw the dolphin god and walked up to him. He had a little present, a coconut from Hawaii he ordered online. That sounded nuts, but anything to keep him happy. "Dad," he said, handing him the present.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 6/21/2015, 3:53 pm

George for one had no idea how to feel about his visit t mount Olympus. His deepest fear was that his mother wouldn't even bother to talk to him. Why would she? When her other kids were rocket scientists or hackers or in the cabin leaders' case, had saved the world. But even if they talked, how would it go? Like, what, he'd just go ap and say 'hey l'm the son of that guy that killed himself because you left' or 'hey l'm the modt special Athena kid because l'm the most stupid' or something between the lines of that. Anyway, they had entered empire state building (is that caps? Dunno) and they went on the 600th floor. It took him some time to believe that was where Olympus was but he'd come to accept it because it was better a world than the outside world.

When they went out of the elevator they came to witness an architect's wet dream: Different temples, most of the ancient times, designed in differentways yet being equally beautiful- it must had been designed by a genius. Besides the buildings, one could see minor Gods and Godesses and general spirits walking around casually around the place. He tried to ignore them as they were going towards the palace of the Gods- for some reason they creeped him out.

When they entered the palace, well, George had never felt more puny in his life. It was HUGNORMOUS(bad pun #235633)!!!!The twelve thrones of the Gods were an undisclosed amount of feet each and, like at camp, they were in a U formation, the way the cabins were. He caught a glimpse of his mother but he averted his look. He indeed was related to such a powerful being? Or any of the room for that matter. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to aproach Athena. For all he cared, she should speak to a couple of his half-sisters and half-brothers and have him just wait in the corner waiting for everything to end. Subconsciously though, he started hesitantly walking towards her throne.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/21/2015, 6:18 pm

[OOC: okay now it's done lol]

Mason wrote:Mason, Bray, and Jason all arrived.
    ----
    I looked around. Olympus was magnificent, it was amazing, it was- I should go meet my mother. I held one strap of my backpack, which just had a few snacks and things. I heard that some of the other campers with a male god-relation were bringing a father's day gift, but I couldn't really do that. You know, I'm an Athena kid. I approached my mother, quickly bowing. "Mother. It is nice to meet you." I hoped I wasn't messing up.
    -------
    Jason arrived on Olympus. He wasn't sure his mother liked him to be honest, but it was just a cool trip, and he had changed quite a bit from last year. He was a bit more focused and mature now, and college, you know. He approached Hecate, bowing for a second. "Um, hey, mother."
    ------
    Bray walked into Olympus, eating an apple. He wasn't too keen on coming, but ehh, he did it for Halloween last year. This would be his second time seeing his father, Delphin. He saw the dolphin god and walked up to him. He had a little present, a coconut from Hawaii he ordered online. That sounded nuts, but anything to keep him happy. "Dad," he said, handing him the present.

Athena wasn't quite sure why her leg had gone numb, but damn it for betraying her like that. She'd only been sitting there with her legs crossed for, oh, she didn't know.... Three hours. An owl, perched at the head of her throne, was picking at her blonde hair from above as it tried to get her attention away from her book on... what was it, forensic science? History of some famous crimes. Very interesting, how creative those mortals could get with what little they had in terms of technology and magic. But anyway: her darned bird Aristotle was being irritating again. Did he want another pat on the head or...?

Blowing a strand of hair out of her face, the goddess placed a Pokemon card as placeholder into her book and snapped it shut, slipping it into a blue backpack leaning by the side of her throne. "Aristotle -- what do you want?"

A hoot, and then the owl turned its gaze forward. Athena followed it and saw, to her slight exasperation, one of her sons -- Mason Villa or Valley, she couldn't quite remember at the moment -- walking towards her, holding his backpack in that ridiculous way children did nowadays. Why did a backpack have two straps, they might wonder? Certainly not for aesthetic. She smiled tiredly and stood, raising her hand in greeting as the owl flopped down to her armrest and tried to peck at the sleeve of her white blouse. "Mason? Hello, it's nice seeing you. Welcome to Olympus -- how are you?"

-------

"Necromancy, pyrokinesis, telekinesis.... Bah." Hecate half-snickered as she flipped through the ancient book in her hand from olden European times. What was this, English? Norwegian? She didn't know, but whoever wrote these spells was probably an even bigger fraud than her son Houdini -- and that was saying something, because the boy barely used magic to perform his amazing feats of "magic" to stun the mortal public for years. This brilliant author had written, under the heading of "Necromancy," a spell that really would be better for, say, turning plants into dancing little things, which Demeter would probably love. All Hecate would need to do is rearrange a few words there, add in a few herbs.... Lounging there across her throne, legs sticking over the armrests, she felt perfectly relaxed and at home, for once, on Olympus.

But anyway, there was other business to attend to. Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, Hecate side-eyed the boy as he came near, snapping her book shut and teleporting it away to her desk at home. (Nemesis would probably get mad at the clutter, but who cares? She'd rearrange it later.) There was a slight scraping sound as Hecate moved to sit up properly in her seat -- one of her boys, Sungo, was approaching. Not a terrible child, but certainly not one of her most mature. "Jason? Well, hello hello, it's nice seeing you again. How's college? Get into any trouble yet?"

--------

Giggling to himself as he sat cross-legged at the foot of his throne, Delphin was watching a cute little video on Youtube of a puppy falling asleep on the stairs. Oh, the joys of mortals -- the internet was a beautiful thing, wasn't it? Maybe he was being a bit hypocritical since he was the god of dolphins, but who cares? He saw dolphins every day in the ocean, anyway, and sometimes they weren't the best things to be around. Scratching the stubble on his chin, the god noted with slight annoyance that his iPhone was now at 57% -- as opposed to the 81% when he'd started. He'd need to talk to Hephaestus about that, probably, or maybe ask Athena. They both knew lots about technology, while Delphin was off surfing with the dolphins and generally just ignoring most of what was going on outside of the ocean. Ha.

At the sound of footsteps approaching, Delphin locked his phone and looked up as he saw one of his sons, Bray, approaching with what seemed to be a... coconut. Not the weirdest thing he'd seen brought to Olympus, really. The god stood and nodded to his son in acknowledgement, readjusting the collar of his bright pink Hawaiian shirt as Bray greeted him and handed him the coconut. It wasn't very large, but then again Delphin had high standards and plenty of time to explore the oceans and islands in them. "Oh, wow. Thanks. How are you, champ? It's been a while."

George Wilson wrote:George for one had no idea how to feel about his visit t mount Olympus. His deepest fear was that his mother wouldn't even bother to talk to him. Why would she? When her other kids were rocket scientists or hackers or in the cabin leaders' case, had saved the world. But even if they talked, how would it go? Like, what, he'd just go ap and say 'hey l'm the son of that guy that killed himself because you left' or 'hey l'm the modt special Athena kid because l'm the most stupid' or something between the lines of that. Anyway, they had entered empire state building (is that caps? Dunno) and they went on the 600th floor. It took him some time to believe that was where Olympus was but he'd come to accept it because it was better a world than the outside world.

(part of post redacted by ken for space)

When they entered the palace, well, George had never felt more puny in his life. It was HUGNORMOUS(bad pun #235633)!!!!The twelve thrones of the Gods were an undisclosed amount of feet each and, like at camp, they were in a U formation, the way the cabins were. He caught a glimpse of his mother but he averted his look. He indeed was related to such a powerful being? Or any of the room for that matter. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to aproach Athena. For all he cared, she should speak to a couple of his half-sisters and half-brothers and have him just wait in the corner waiting for everything to end. Subconsciously though, he started hesitantly walking towards her throne.

Athena yawned and surveyed the area around her throne: as one of the twelve main Olympians, her throne was in the innermost and largest ring in the throne room, next to her brother Ares and his... nonsense. Very hard to miss either of them, really, since Ares had for some reason tried to light a dagger on fire in front of Hephaestus and failing miserably. Some forging gone wrong, perhaps? She didn't even want to question it.

Aristotle the snowy white owl, nudging her hand, hooted; absently she pet his head as she kept looking around at the other gods, seeing them conversing amongst themselves or with their children. She had plenty to expect from her own; she did, after all, have one of the largest cabins. (Brain children were much easier to 'birth' than regular children. Ha.) Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a familiar face wandering towards her, though he didn't look like he much wanted to be there. What was his name? James.... Jackson.... Giorgio.... Aah, yes. George. George Wilson. Silently, she beckoned him towards her and waited for him to be within earshot of her.

Last edited by Kendall on 6/21/2015, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 8:01 pm

I walked into Olympus with wide eyes and a grin on my lips. I had came here to see my beautiful mother, Demeter. I decided to wear a green graphic t-shirt with khaki shorts and a pair of Vans at my feet. They were grey. Anywho, I headed for the throne that seemed like fresh bread and nature. There, she was. Her hair was the color of wheat and those eyes...those eyes were just like mine. "Mama!" I couldn't help it! I haven't seen her since the time in the wheat field. "How are you?" I asked her, hugging her briefly. She smelled like herbs and fresh rain. Too bad I couldn't make it into a candle and light it.
    -----
    Salem, with her hands on her hips looked at her mother, Hecate. After her little check up with her in the woods, she didn't know if they were "good". Salem's hair was in a high ponytail, drapping over her shoulder like a obsidian spiral staircase. Her outfit consisted of a black blouse and black jeans and combat boots; also black. Her nails and lipstick was a dark purple color. "Hello, mother. Nice to see you again." She greeted after finally walking up to her.
    -----
    The son of Aphrodite was stylish as ever. Pink Ralph Lauren shirt, white jeans, and a pair of tan Ugs. He went toward his mother and smiled widely, greeting her in French, "Salut Maman tu es belle comme toujours!" To him, Aphrodite looked like a blonde haired girl with bright green eyes and an hour glass figure.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/21/2015, 11:40 pm

Lena and Syn walked into the hall of Olympus arm in arm with their three dogs trailing behind them. It had been about six months since Lena had seen her father and she talked her brother into coming this time dispite what he wanted to do.Stop frowning Syn. You're going to make us all look like every other Thantos kid there is. Look, even Stark is happy.The girl said motioning to her albino pup. Syn just humphed and let her words pass through his mind without taking them to heart at all. This wasn't going to end well in his mind and he wanted to make it known. The siblings wore almost identical outfits. Jeans, silver crecent necklaces, and a black shirt with white skull in the center. The difference was Lena was wearing her skull heels and Syn was wearing his signature black converse.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Natasha walked into the hall of the gods with cowboy boots on, her hands in her short pockets and chewing gum in her mouth. She didn't want to be here at all but her siblings talked her into going to see their mom for the first time. Her sword was on her back sheath and her dog at her side, as they usually were. She saw her mother and siblings and walked over to the group, staying near the back of the group and smiling when she saw Narcissus looking preppy as ever.
    Andy walked through the giant arch of the hall and chuckled as as few of the other demigods gave Necro a clear birth. She took a few more puffs of her cigarette and fixed her black combat boots. She wore a black miniskirt and neon green cropped top with rings and other jewelry. She saw her mom and Salem and walked over in style.Hello little lady and mother. Necro and I say hello as ever. She said as Necro bounded around Hecate in excitement with a few barks and his red patches glowing faintly like always.
    Nerissa was about the last one to enter the hall of the gods and she just held Chessieblud close to her, petting him fondly. She liked spending time with her father at Christmas and was even wearing the hat her father got her for the Winter Solstice. She wore black skinny jeans, a purple tank top and short black wedged boots to match her hat.It'll be ok Chessie. Dad will find us, we are one of the only kids he has after all. Right?She said sitting along the wall where she was at the winter solstice.
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2014-11-18

Post by Sabine Bane 6/22/2015, 12:13 am

Sabine came up through the elevators and looked around. She was here to see her father, Ares. She looked around until she saw the throne of her father. Slowly and hesitantly she walked over to it. "Hello father" she said, stopping in front of him.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 6/22/2015, 12:42 am

Olympus trips always managed to get Aidan excited, and getting this sleep deprived boy excited was a fairly difficult task. But, he pretty much loved his mother, Thalia and always looked forward to seeing her, no matter what. He only saw her twice a year, so give him a break.

He was dressed simply in khaki bermuda shorts and a bright red polo. Slightly dressed up, but cool enough for the weather. He stood in the throne room, looking around for his mother.

--

Jaylen wasn't sure what to expect. It was their first Olympus trip ever, and honestly. They were terrified out their wits. It was one thing to take in clamoring into an elevator and asking for the 600th floor. That was just one thing. But then to be up there with all of the golden buildings and incredibly volatile gods, they could only hope that one of them didn't turn them to dust. That would really suck. They kept to one corner of the room, since they didn't have a friend arrive yet, and din't what what their mother looked like. She's a moon goddess. What do those look like?

Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/22/2015, 4:33 pm

Aaaand he was sure Athena had noticed him.Fck, fck, fck, fck, fck, fck. He was sure it was too late for him to back off now, it would probably be conceived as an insult and well, being at Olympus, any incoming lightning wouldn't miss. Anyway, he had reached in front of his mother's throne. He legit froxe for a second, before supposing he should bow down, which he did. Next, he decided to actually speak. He had really imagined talking to his mother would be... less crowded, formal.and chaoric. So, he should probably be formal as well. "H-hail, m-mother." He cursed mentally for stuttering because he hated it -obviously. Great impression to make.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/22/2015, 7:59 pm

Evander had been unconscious last time he was in Olympus, and he hasn't been since it had been remodelled. So this was pretty awesome. Except that his stomach was in knots, trying to prepare himself for talking to his father for the first time. He didn't have good experiences with male parental figures. He hated his mortal father, and he wasn't exactly fond of the idea of Ares. The crazed war god.

He was in clean black jeans, and he had a light blue button up choice. It gave him a somewhat redneck look, but he didn't have many clothes still. He put his hands in his pockets, walking up towards the throne room that he remembered had once been pretty well demolished. At least this time there would be no titans.

Evander entered the throne room and saw a man, a god, sitting between other gods and goddesses. He was 15 feet tall, but aside from that, Evander felt he bore a striking resemblance to him in build and facial features. Not the hair, though, which he had definitely gotten from his mother. He walked forward, then went to one knee with a bow. "Ares, Lord Father." Evander said formally, trying to keep his voice even.

-----------------

Kane cleared his throat as he walked into Olympus. He looked up and took several moments before he actually managed to continue walking. Damn. This was pretty cool. He could imagine the theater stuff that could happen. Or the parties. Man, the parties.

Kane wasn't sure why he had to come to Olympus to talk to his dad, who lived at Camp Half-Blood. Still, it was what was expected, so here we was. He hasn't talked to Mr. Dad in a while, since he had come back to camp. He wanted to know what was up, if he was doing okay. He sighed and slipped a flask out of his pocket and took a very short swig of the brandy. He put it back and headed into the throne room.
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

Post by ookamisan 6/22/2015, 9:34 pm

"Oh my gods! Oh my gods! Oh my GODS!" I can't believe it! I'm in the actual home of the gods! "This is so beautiful." I say in awe to myself. Walking around the gardens to find my mother, flowers in full bloom are seen everywhere along with temples and shrines to different gods I can't wait to meet my mom, Khione, seeing I've never actually met her. Thinking on what my mother looks an image of Elsa from Frozen comes to mind. No No NO, too cliché. Looking around to clear to clear my head, I notice that that some kids are not dressed fancy-like, and looking at my light blue sun dress and flats (and by the way with adorable little bows!) I begin to feel self-concice. "boy I hope my mom likes me."

--------------
    This was fun. Being at Olympus always was for many people, and with me being here for the first time had been fun. I walk with a group with my half siblings going to see my mom, Athena. I say to no one in particular "Isn't this awesome!!" My siblings not caring. I see my mom talking to one of my brothers and I smile. Even I never meet him I'm glad to see him meet mom. Putting my offering to Athena close to my heart and sneak closer to spy even though my brain is yelling STOP STOP NO YOU NEED TO STOP THIS IS BAD!!!!
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 6/27/2015, 9:33 pm

Green the Good wrote:I walked into Olympus with wide eyes and a grin on my lips. I had came here to see my beautiful mother, Demeter. I decided to wear a green graphic t-shirt with khaki shorts and a pair of Vans at my feet. They were grey. Anywho, I headed for the throne that seemed like fresh bread and nature. There, she was. Her hair was the color of wheat and those eyes...those eyes were just like mine. "Mama!" I couldn't help it! I haven't seen her since the time in the wheat field. "How are you?" I asked her, hugging her briefly. She smelled like herbs and fresh rain. Too bad I couldn't make it into a candle and light it.

Demeter smiled, she did enjoy this time of year, the only time she got to see her children, she just wondered how many were going to come up this time. However, she wasn't waiting for long when suddenly one of them burst through and hugged her. She smiled and laughed, before returning the gesture, "It's so good to see you Alexander. It's definitely been a while since we last saw one another. And how are you faring on this glorious day?" She said gesturing her hand up through the air to the beaming sun around.
    -----
    Green the Good wrote:Salem, with her hands on her hips looked at her mother, Hecate. After her little check up with her in the woods, she didn't know if they were "good". Salem's hair was in a high ponytail, drapping over her shoulder like a obsidian spiral staircase. Her outfit consisted of a black blouse and black jeans and combat boots; also black. Her nails and lipstick was a dark purple color. "Hello, mother. Nice to see you again." She greeted after finally walking up to her.

"Salem, my child, how are you fairing from our last encounter...?" Hecate said. She didn't even look down at her child, instead she was reading a magic book. How silly these humans were with their texts. There was one author, H.P Lovecraft, he wrote of the Necronomicon as if it were fiction. That made her laugh. Whilst a good author, if only he realised that that book was a real piece of work. A nasty piece of work too. Thankfully, Hecate had made sure it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands many many years ago, but this author had been close in his descriptions of it. She wondered where he had gotten the information from... Then she remembered, it had been her herself, a long time ago, discussing it with him. Then he claimed the credit for it. Silly humans, they never learnt.
    -----
    Green the Good wrote: The son of Aphrodite was stylish as ever. Pink Ralph Lauren shirt, white jeans, and  a pair of tan Uggs. He went toward his mother and smiled widely, greeting her in French, "Salut Maman tu es belle comme toujours!" To him, Aphrodite looked like a blonde haired girl with bright green eyes and an hour glass figure.

Aphrodite was posing in the mirror, glancing at herself, to make sure she looked as glamorous as ever, which of course she did. She was sitting high up on her throne, waiting for her children to come visit her. She wondered how many kids it would be this year, all of them trying to win her favour, it was sweet in a way, that they all wanted her attention, but she tired of that too, she wanted to go out and party, yet she had to sit here and wait for them all instead. Then, she heard someone talking to her. One of her sons, Narcissus. She smirked to herself, such an ironic name. "Ah bonjour, thank you for the kind compliment. And what can I do for you?" Aphrodite at least had to admit, he did keep up with the modern day fashions, and she approved, fashion really had come a long way.  

nerissaterzi wrote:Lena and Syn walked into the hall of Olympus arm in arm with their three dogs trailing behind them. It had been about six months since Lena had seen her father and she talked her brother into coming this time dispite what he wanted to do.Stop frowning Syn. You're going to make us all look like every other Thantos kid there is. Look, even Stark is happy.The girl said motioning to her albino pup. Syn just humphed and let her words pass through his mind without taking them to heart at all. This wasn't going to end well in his mind and he wanted to make it known. The siblings wore almost identical outfits. Jeans, silver crecent necklaces, and a black shirt with white skull in the center. The difference was Lena was wearing her skull heels and Syn was wearing his signature black converse.

Thanatos sat on the floor instead, sat up against a pillar, rather than on a throne. He didn't feel the need right now, everyone was going to be approaching him regardless, might as well move out of the way and avoid as many of the kids as possible. He had a headphone in one ear, listening to the band Sabaton. They sung heroic songs of battle in the wars. Marvelous music that these humans come up He thought to himself, whilst slowly nodding his head to it. Music really had come a long way, and Thanatos certainly approved. Whilst he did approve of what was now classical music too, he definitely liked modern metal. Still, with his free ear, he heard footsteps and muttering. He sighed to himself, he hadn't managed to avoid everyone then. He slowly raised his head to see two of his children coming towards him. Lena and Synyster. He had seen Lena more recently. Not so much Synyster however... Yet they dressed the exact same. And both looked very dark and twisted. He wondered if sometimes he should try to change his look, of dark and doom and misery, but now wasn't the time for such things. He raised his eyebrow to the two of them, "So." Was all he said.
    nerissaterzi wrote:Natasha walked into the hall of the gods with cowboy boots on, her hands in her short pockets and chewing gum in her mouth. She didn't want to be here at all but her siblings talked her into going to see their mom for the first time. Her sword was on her back sheath and her dog at her side, as they usually were. She saw her mother and siblings and walked over to the group, staying near the back of the group and smiling when she saw Narcissus looking preppy as ever.

Aphrodite had been talking to Narcissus, when another of her children, this time a daughter, also approached. She lowered her mirror this time and placed it down on the side of her throne. She had to think about which child of hers this was... It was definitely one who hadn't visited her at Olympus before, so as much as she wanted to, she couldn't think of her name. Did that make her an awful mother? Was she too fussed? It wouldn't tarnish her image. This daughter was dressed... well... not as well as Narcissus, but it was satisfactory. However, she was also carrying a sword with her, "Gods child, put that filthy thing away, it really doesn't help your image. Rather the opposite really, it would be far more fashionable to have a glistening knife or something if you insisted on carrying a weapon, though with your looks, I don't see why you just don't get the men to fight for you instead, it works for me." She said flipping her hair back over her shoulder.
    nerissaterzi wrote:Andy walked through the giant arch of the hall and chuckled as as few of the other demigods gave Necro a clear birth. She took a few more puffs of her cigarette and fixed her black combat boots. She wore a black miniskirt and neon green cropped top with rings and other jewelry. She saw her mom and Salem and walked over in style.Hello little lady and mother. Necro and I say hello as ever. She said as Necro bounded around Hecate in excitement with a few barks and his red patches glowing faintly like always.

Turning her attention from Salem, she saw another daughter of hers approaching. Which was this one... She seemed to have so many children nowadays. Then, she remembered, "Ah yes. Andromeda. Welcome to Olympus." She said opening her hands, as swirls of smoke raised from them and around the group of them before quickly fading away. She had even brought her hellhound with her. Marvelous creatures. And this one seemed rather excited to see her, causing a rare smile to form on her face. Her knelt down and stroked the dog, before sending it back to Andromeda's side.  
    nerissaterzi wrote:Nerissa was about the last one to enter the hall of the gods and she just held Chessieblud close to her, petting him fondly. She liked spending time with her father at Christmas and was even wearing the hat her father got her for the Winter Solstice. She wore black skinny jeans, a purple tank top and short black wedged boots to match her hat.It'll be ok Chessie. Dad will find us, we are one of the only kids he has after all. Right?She said sitting along the wall where she was at the winter solstice.

Morpheus wasn't sat down like most other gods, no, rather he was walking around. Not many of his children were likely to visit, there never were many to come. But he had hopes. He tried to influence them in their dreams, send subtle messages. He did enjoy their company, it was nice to see them. So he began to wonder if they would all be waiting for him, near the thrones where every other child and god was, but he doubted it. Still, he turned back in that direction and began walking. Yet, he then noticed one demigod sat on the wall. He was going to approach her and ask if she were lost, but he recognised her. So, he graciously walked over and sat down beside her. "So Nerissa, I take it you liked my gift?" He said with a smile on his face. He remembered Nerissa, and he liked her, thus why he'd gifted her with her lavish hat back at the winter solstice, for what the mortals call "Christmas".

Sabine Bane wrote:Sabine came up through the elevators and looked around. She was here to see her father, Ares. She looked around until she saw the throne of her father. Slowly and hesitantly she walked over to it. "Hello father" she said, stopping in front of him.

Ares was sitting down on his throne, waiting for his children to approach. He was growing impatient however, and begun to start flipping a knife in the air and catching it. As he was doing this, without looking, he began to glance around the room, and scowled realising he was the only god to be fully armoured. The rest were all just wearing casual clothes, or dresses, or something of the likes. They were careless and foolish, they could be needed for battle at any moment, they should always be prepared. Still, he was interrupted. He saw there was a girl in front of him. Which one was she... She hadn't proven herself to him yet, so why should he know her name? If she had proven herself, he would know her. "So kid, which one are you? I've not heard tales of your glory yet." He told her rather bluntly. He didn't have time nor the patience for being nice. It wasn't what he was known for.

Watsky wrote:Olympus trips always managed to get Aidan excited, and getting this sleep deprived boy excited was a fairly difficult task. But, he pretty much loved his mother, Thalia and always looked forward to seeing her, no matter what. He only saw her twice a year, so give him a break.

He was dressed simply in khaki bermuda shorts and a bright red polo. Slightly dressed up, but cool enough for the weather. He stood in the throne room, looking around for his mother.

Thalia looked around. She really didn't have many children, far far fewer than most of the other Gods, so seeing her few children was a big deal to her. It made the encounters much more personal, and made her rather happy too. She wondered if Aidan was going to be here? He usually was, why would this year be any different? So, she scanned the crowd looking for him. Most of the mortal children here paid her no attention, instead looking for their own parent, but there were a few. And there he was. Aidan. Her darling boy. She stepped forward and brought him into a hug, "It's good to see you Aidan. It's always a pleasure to have you here."
    --
    Watsky wrote:
    Jaylen wasn't sure what to expect. It was their first Olympus trip ever, and honestly. They were terrified out their wits. It was one thing to take in clamoring into an elevator and asking for the 600th floor. That was just one thing. But then to be up there with all of the golden buildings and incredibly volatile gods, they could only hope that one of them didn't turn them to dust. That would really suck. They kept to one corner of the room, since they didn't have a friend arrive yet, and din't what what their mother looked like. She's a moon goddess. What do those look like?

Achelois glanced around the room. Unlike a lot of gods, she had very few children. So it was going to be interesting for her if any actual showed up. Some years, none did at all, so she wasn't hopeful for much. Unfortunately, for that reason, she didn't know the faces of many of her children so couldn't point them out, which made her rather sad. Some of the gods here didn't seem to care that their child was visitng, but Achelois did, she wished to lay her eyes upon them. And so she hoped someone would come forth.

George Wilson wrote:Aaaand he was sure Athena had noticed him.Fck, fck, fck, fck, fck, fck. He was sure it was too late for him to back off now, it would probably be conceived as an insult and well, being at Olympus, any incoming lightning wouldn't miss. Anyway, he had reached in front of his mother's throne. He legit froxe for a second, before supposing he should bow down, which he did. Next, he decided to actually speak. He had really imagined talking to his mother would be... less crowded, formal.and chaoric. So, he should probably be formal as well. "H-hail, m-mother." He cursed mentally for stuttering because he hated it -obviously. Great impression to make.

Athena didn't have many of her children here present, not even Annabeth was here currently, so Athena was waiting for her first child to approach. She wondered which it would be, as usual, it would be nice to see Annabeth, but the others were good too. Athena enjoyed talking to them and seeing what they had learned, or, she hoped they had learned something, so that they could share their knowledge and experience. And as she pondered this, the first one approached. He seemed too nervous, stuttering and shaking all over the place, even going so far as to bow. "Child, relax. I'm not going to hurt you."
    She sighed and stared at him. She was sitting at the size of the mortals, or well just a bit bigger, so as to have that kind of presence. However, she wanted to help this boy relax, so she raised her hand, and in front of her appeared a table and a chair for the boy, and on that table sat a chessboard. "Sit. We shall play. You shall move first." Chess was always an excellent way to measure intelligence. It required battle strategy too, and so she hoped her children were proficient at it, although they'd never beat her. It was nice for them to try.

Lord Volcazar wrote:Evander had been unconscious last time he was in Olympus, and he hasn't been since it had been remodelled. So this was pretty awesome. Except that his stomach was in knots, trying to prepare himself for talking to his father for the first time. He didn't have good experiences with male parental figures. He hated his mortal father, and he wasn't exactly fond of the idea of Ares. The crazed war god.

He was in clean black jeans, and he had a light blue button up choice. It gave him a somewhat redneck look, but he didn't have many clothes still. He put his hands in his pockets, walking up towards the throne room that he remembered had once been pretty well demolished. At least this time there would be no titans.

Evander entered the throne room and saw a man, a god, sitting between other gods and goddesses. He was 15 feet tall, but aside from that, Evander felt he bore a striking resemblance to him in build and facial features. Not the hair, though, which he had definitely gotten from his mother. He walked forward, then went to one knee with a bow. "Ares, Lord Father." Evander said formally, trying to keep his voice even.

Ares sighed. Here came another of his children. Yet again, an undistinguished one. He had a lot of children, could he be blamed for not remembering all their names. At least when this one came forward, they had the honour to bow before him. "Rise, kid." He instructed him. He inspected the child as he rose, no weapons on him, no swords, nor a shield, nothing. He tried to look harder, yet he couldn't even spot a concealed weapon. There was absolutely nothing on him at all, and that caused him to sigh. He hoped he was wrong, but he had hoped at least one of these brats would have had the audacity to challenge him, at least to liven up his day a bit. Give him something interesting to do, sure he'd crush the kid, but it would make for good sport. "So what can I do for you then?" He snarled, hoping the kid had something good to say. He didn't have time to just sit around and be nice to his children all day. He wanted to get back to training, to fighting, rather than sitting around wasting time in this room.

-----------------
    Lord Volcazar wrote:
    Kane cleared his throat as he walked into Olympus. He looked up and took several moments before he actually managed to continue walking. Damn. This was pretty cool. He could imagine the theater stuff that could happen. Or the parties. Man, the parties.

Kane wasn't sure why he had to come to Olympus to talk to his dad, who lived at Camp Half-Blood. Still, it was what was expected, so here we was. He hasn't talked to Mr. Dad in a while, since he had come back to camp. He wanted to know what was up, if he was doing okay. He sighed and slipped a flask out of his pocket and took a very short swig of the brandy. He put it back and headed into the throne room.

Dionysus glanced around the room. He was glad to be away from the camp, he definitely needed a break, and Olympus was always a good place to relax. He went to take a sip from his flask, for once hoping it could actually be wine, but still, he was having no such luck, causing him to sigh, because yet again, it was grape juice instead. He felt that to be rather cruel, leave him with the grapes, but take away the alcohol, it was a sick joke really. Dionysus then glanced around, at least he didn't have to deal with kids today. This was meant to be the day he was free of them, surely none of his own kids would come to visit him? They saw him all at camp enough as it was, so today was their day free of him too. Yet, as he looked around, he spotted Kane approaching him. Mr D let out yet another sigh, Why is he here... He thought to himself. However, what then surprised him was Kane drinking from the flask. This caused him to grin. Maybe if it was the kids not his... He snuck forward, and swiped the flask from Kane's pocket, and quickly took a swig, before cursing and dropping it to the floor. Rather than whatever alcohol had been in their previously, it was now root beer, which he spat out of his mouth, as the rest flowed out of the flask. "Damned curse..." He mumbled, walking back to his throne, growing in the process.

ookamisan wrote:"Oh my gods! Oh my gods! Oh my GODS!" I can't believe it! I'm in the actual home of the gods! "This is so beautiful." I say in awe to myself. Walking around the gardens to find my mother, flowers in full bloom are seen everywhere along with temples and shrines to different gods I can't wait to meet my mom, Khione, seeing I've never actually met her. Thinking on what my mother looks an image of Elsa from Frozen comes to mind. No No NO, too cliché. Looking around to clear to clear my head, I notice that that some kids are not dressed fancy-like, and looking at my light blue sun dress and flats (and by the way with adorable little bows!) I begin to feel self-concice. "boy I hope my mom likes me."

Khione sat on her throne, playing with the locks of her hair, slowly braiding it. She had never really worn it in this way before, but after finally caving and watching that film, Frozen, which had far too much singing, she started to see the appeal of the braid. Whilst she didn't exactly like Elsa, she did like the braid, and so was slowly playing with it herself, before her children approached. Yet, she realised she didn't have long as one of them was already approaching, so she pulled the hair out of the braid and let it flow back down her back. She smiled, this child was all dressed up, unlike many of the other children. It wasn't so much Aphrodite fashionable, nor anything of the sort, just, it was pleasantly dressed up, "Well, well, well, look who we have here. Welcome to Olympus. I know this is your first time." She said to her daughter before her.

--------------
    ookamisan wrote:This was fun. Being at Olympus always was for many people, and with me being here for the first time had been fun. I walk with a group with my half siblings going to see my mom, Athena. I say to no one in particular "Isn't this awesome!!" My siblings not caring. I see my mom talking to one of my brothers and I smile. Even I never meet him I'm glad to see him meet mom. Putting my offering to Athena close to my heart and sneak closer to spy even though my brain is yelling STOP STOP NO YOU NEED TO STOP THIS IS BAD!!!!

Athena turned her head away from the board with her son for a moment, as a daughter of hers approached. "Ah hello my dear, please, approach and observe." Again, she hadn't seen this daughter before, so it was another of hers, for whom it was their first trip. It was interesting, having several of them here at once. Having to entertain multiple children would be interesting, but hopefully she could just group them altogether and address them at once, however, not at the moment, as she challenged her son to the game of chess. Unless he dropped out, which would disappoint her, in which case, she would move to the next child and hope they didn't. However, looking at her daughter, she said to her, who seemed to be much happier than the boy in front of her, far less stressed, "So my child, what can I do for you?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/28/2015, 10:56 am

Josh wrote:
    Ares sighed. Here came another of his children. Yet again, an undistinguished one. He had a lot of children, could he be blamed for not remembering all their names. At least when this one came forward, they had the honour to bow before him. "Rise, kid." He instructed him. He inspected the child as he rose, no weapons on him, no swords, nor a shield, nothing. He tried to look harder, yet he couldn't even spot a concealed weapon. There was absolutely nothing on him at all, and that caused him to sigh. He hoped he was wrong, but he had hoped at least one of these brats would have had the audacity to challenge him, at least to liven up his day a bit. Give him something interesting to do, sure he'd crush the kid, but it would make for good sport. "So what can I do for you then?" He snarled, hoping the kid had something good to say. He didn't have time to just sit around and be nice to his children all day. He wanted to get back to training, to fighting, rather than sitting around wasting time in this room.

Evander tensed when he rose and looked at his father. Years of pent up anger welled up inside him, making his blood burn. He wanted to just throw a knife at the snide, cocky, arrogant bas- The demigod blew a short breath out his nose, trying to stop that line of thought. Even though he had a knife strapped to his waist, nestled against the small of his back, he would never be able to defeat his father on Olympus.

He started, not consciously, muttering the hymn and prayer he always said. "Restrain also the keen fury of my heart which provokes me to tread the ways of blood-curdling strife. Rather, O blessed one, give you me boldness to abide within the harmless laws of peace, avoiding strife and hatred and the violent fiends of death." It came out like a Hail Mary, or an Our Father from a Catholic. Intoned with respect, ingrained into his soul and mind. He had prayed for boldness to live in peace before every conflict, and any time he thought he was sure to lose his temper. Now he was not sure it would be enough.

Nope. No. He was not feeling any boldness to keep the peace from his father. Only a burning desire to give the god what he deserved."Father, I just have one burning question I want answered. About you and my mother. Do you like ruining marriages? Or are you just incapable of actually attracting anyone not stuck in the monogamous marital rut of boredom?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/29/2015, 12:12 am

Lena kindly smiled at her father while Syn just crossed his arms and leaned against a pillar opposite him.Could you be anymore of a pain?the boy spat at his father. Lena scowled at him and punched him on the arm, making a nice smack sound. She knew Syn was annoyed with him for leaving and then coming back and leaving but he didn't have to be so rude about it. Honestly, it wasn't something he could control.So father. How has it been here?The daughter said curiously looking at the thrones and magnificent artwork that was everywhere within the hall.

Ash scowled at her mother. This was why she hated being an Aphrodite.Because I don't want them to fight for me I want to fight for myself, mother.She said with a clenched jaw. Her bastard sword was on her back and her hands were clenched into fists. What she wouldn't give for a good fight right now.Sometimes I can't believe you're my mom.The red haired girl muttered to herself. The only thing she even got from her mom was looks and the telepathy with her sacred animals, that was really it. She liked shopping only when necessary and she never got really dressed up unless she had a reason to. All her siblings, however, dressed up for fun and without reason.

Actually I like Andy better mom.The witch said as she giggled when her mom pet Necro and sent him back to her side. The hound was something special to her and she loved having him nearby to talk to.[i]I like her. You're mom is cool.[/b]He said through their telepathy. Andy wondered if her mom could hear his thoughts as well or if it was just a varied trait.

Nerissa beamed at her dad before hugging him and stepping back, letting her moths flutter out of formation and fly freely around the room. One landed on her father's nose and she giggled.I missed you like crazy dad. I started mastering the skill of pulling myself out of unwanted dreams too.She said proudly. Neri had a bad habit of falling into other people's dreams even if she didn't want to most times. Once she did figure out how she could get out of them though she did so with ease and hardly ever fell into them now a days.Oh, and I got your message about wanting me to visit.She said tapping her head.I was going to anyway.She giggled as Chessieblud rubbed himself against her dad's leg, even the cat missed being here on Olympus and seeing her father.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 12:36 am

Ah! her laugh is heavenly! I thought to myself as I let go of her. "Good, good! How are you? How's everything on your side of Olympus?" I asked with a slight chuckle. I loved days like these when I was able to talk to mother directly. Reading books on her and praying was good, but it wasn't like this was. Face to face interaction. As I gave a glance around the throne room, I saw Kane talking to his father. I waved in his direction, hoping he saw me, but if he didn't, no warm.
    ---
    She raised an eyebrow and sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm fairing well, mother. Thanks for your concern." She mumbled and looked over at her sister, Andy, smiling some. "I took your advance and started to practice the craft in between crossroads." Salem cleared her throat. "And yourself?"
    ----
    "Well I would ask for a selfie with you, but I don't think Mr. Zeus would allow that so I'll settle for a hug." Narcissus smiled and wrapped his arms around his mother, giving her a quick kiss and letting her go of her. "I'm just glad I have the chance to see you."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 6/29/2015, 6:37 pm

ooc: //slides in kinda late oops

Franklin wasn't exactly sure what he expected Olympus to be like. It was big. It was full of demigods surrounding the big twelve, or whatever they were called. He didn't really expect to see his dad anywhere. He didn't really even know what his dad looked like. But he was there, and that was what mattered.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/1/2015, 3:22 pm

Things went in a way that can best be described as...unexpected for George. He surely didn't think that his mother would invite him to a chess game, for one. He could see the point, it was an easy and fun way to measure her kids intelligence, but on the other hand he didn't find himself to be intelligent and even if he was, how could,he even be competitive against the Goddess of intelligence herself? And how would Athena react if hproved himself not to be up to par? Would she then reconsider not hurting him? He decided to just move the pawn in front of the queen a spot, just to end his turn. He was pretty sure it was a standard start, he didn't really have anyone to play chess with anyway.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/2/2015, 4:40 pm

[ooc: If my characterization for some of the gods don't exactly match with what Josh put, I apologize.]

Lord Volcazar wrote:
    Evander tensed when he rose and looked at his father. Years of pent up anger welled up inside him, making his blood burn. He wanted to just throw a knife at the snide, cocky, arrogant bas- The demigod blew a short breath out his nose, trying to stop that line of thought. Even though he had a knife strapped to his waist, nestled against the small of his back, he would never be able to defeat his father on Olympus.

He started, not consciously, muttering the hymn and prayer he always said. "Restrain also the keen fury of my heart which provokes me to tread the ways of blood-curdling strife. Rather, O blessed one, give you me boldness to abide within the harmless laws of peace, avoiding strife and hatred and the violent fiends of death." It came out like a Hail Mary, or an Our Father from a Catholic. Intoned with respect, ingrained into his soul and mind. He had prayed for boldness to live in peace before every conflict, and any time he thought he was sure to lose his temper. Now he was not sure it would be enough.

Nope. No. He was not feeling any boldness to keep the peace from his father. Only a burning desire to give the god what he deserved."Father, I just have one burning question I want answered. About you and my mother. Do you like ruining marriages? Or are you just incapable of actually attracting anyone not stuck in the monogamous marital rut of boredom?"

Oh, the boy wanted a fight, did he? Perhaps it was Ares' aura that was pissing off the kid so much -- Zeus and Eirene had certainly warned him to tone it down for the solstice visits, but... a little fun was always in order. Didn't help that the boy seemed to be chanting something under his breath before trying to insult his father, either, so certainly Ares thought cutting him down to size was a necessary evil since he didn't seem capable of controlling himself. It didn't matter if Hera got pissed at him for it, really, the woman had much more bark than bite (surprisingly enough) and Ares wasn't just gonna let him get away with trying to pick a fight. They'd understand -- right?

"Ooh, big words. Got ourselves a pissed little fishie, don't we?" Ares grinned at him, pushing his sunglasses further up the the bridge of his nose. His eyes burned behind them as they looked down at his son, red dots that seemed to flicker every time he blinked behind the dark lenses. "But I think we all know damned well no god's above ruining a marriage or two 'sides Hera and her gang, and that it takes two to tango. Neither of us are faultless, blah blah blah, you trying to pick a fight is cute, she was a lovely woman, your mom wouldn't want to see you in the Underworld too early, whatever. Try somethin' else. I've heard this all before."

nerissaterzi wrote:
    Lena kindly smiled at her father while Syn just crossed his arms and leaned against a pillar opposite him.Could you be anymore of a pain?the boy spat at his father. Lena scowled at him and punched him on the arm, making a nice smack sound. She knew Syn was annoyed with him for leaving and then coming back and leaving but he didn't have to be so rude about it. Honestly, it wasn't something he could control.So father. How has it been here?The daughter said curiously looking at the thrones and magnificent artwork that was everywhere within the hall.
    Ash scowled at her mother. This was why she hated being an Aphrodite.Because I don't want them to fight for me I want to fight for myself, mother.She said with a clenched jaw. Her bastard sword was on her back and her hands were clenched into fists. What she wouldn't give for a good fight right now.Sometimes I can't believe you're my mom.The red haired girl muttered to herself. The only thing she even got from her mom was looks and the telepathy with her sacred animals, that was really it. She liked shopping only when necessary and she never got really dressed up unless she had a reason to. All her siblings, however, dressed up for fun and without reason.
    Actually I like Andy better mom.The witch said as she giggled when her mom pet Necro and sent him back to her side. The hound was something special to her and she loved having him nearby to talk to.I like her. You're mom is cool.[/b]He said through their telepathy. Andy wondered if her mom could hear his thoughts as well or if it was just a varied trait.
    Nerissa beamed at her dad before hugging him and stepping back, letting her moths flutter out of formation and fly freely around the room. One landed on her father's nose and she giggled.I missed you like crazy dad. I started mastering the skill of pulling myself out of unwanted dreams too.She said proudly. Neri had a bad habit of falling into other people's dreams even if she didn't want to most times. Once she did figure out how she could get out of them though she did so with ease and hardly ever fell into them now a days.Oh, and I got your message about wanting me to visit.She said tapping her head.I was going to anyway.She giggled as Chessieblud rubbed himself against her dad's leg, even the cat missed being here on Olympus and seeing her father.

Thanatos chuckled at his son's reaction, but he ignored it for the time -- angsty? A child of his? Shocking. (Let's not even factor in puberty, here.) "I have been well, I suppose. Some of my servants are taking over my duties while I am here, so  -- I might as well take advantage of the time with you all. You two may be the first to approach me all morning, so congratulations. Olympus isn't too terrible a place to be, but I long to be on the hunt again. How have you two been? Has camp treated you well?"

-------------

"Oho, fight for yourself? How noble. It's romantic, even -- strength can be quite attractive when not overdone." Aphrodite giggled to herself, not caring to address the little latter part of Ash's statement. How many of her children had said such things before? It was all very cliche, all very cute, but she knew sooner or later they would accept it in whatever way they would. If Ash chose to pursue her angry ranting while there on Olympus, however, perhaps Aphrodite might not be so against showing the girl where her potty-mouth would land her. "So, now, you like to fight -- so let's talk about that, shall we? Who do you train with? How do you train?"

-------------

"Aah yes. Andy. Much easier to pronounce." The very name of Andromeda reminded her of that age-old story (or piece of history to her, as a goddess), so much repeated that inevitably many facts had become obscure or downright changed. Hecate had to blame the scholars for that one, no matter how much Athena tried to coax them along a better path. "Well now, he does look healthy, doesn't he? How have you two been? Inseperable, perhaps, as many demigods tend to be with their pets."

---------------

"Truly?" Gingerly, Morpheus held a finger to his nose and let the moth crawl onto it; it flapped its wings but remained there on his fingertip, as if waiting for him to do something to it. Her cat was now rubbing itself against his leg, purring with satisfaction for reasons he didn't know; he wasn't much of a cat-person, anyway, although they did have rather interesting dreams about taking over the humans and ruling them as feline overlords. "Well now, that's wonderful -- both the dream part and the coming up here part. How did you manage to train yourself to not fall into others' dreams?"

Green the Good wrote:Ah! her laugh is heavenly! I thought to myself as I let go of her. "Good, good! How are you? How's everything on your side of Olympus?" I asked with a slight chuckle. I loved days like these when I was able to talk to mother directly. Reading books on her and praying was good, but it wasn't like this was. Face to face interaction. As I gave a glance around the throne room, I saw Kane talking to his father. I waved in his direction, hoping he saw me, but if he didn't, no warm.
    ---
    She raised an eyebrow and sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm fairing well, mother. Thanks for your concern." She mumbled and looked over at her sister, Andy, smiling some. "I took your advance and started to practice the craft in between crossroads." Salem cleared her throat. "And yourself?"
    ----
    "Well I would ask for a selfie with you, but I don't think Mr. Zeus would allow that  so I'll settle for a hug." Narcissus smiled and wrapped his arms around  his mother, giving her a quick kiss and letting her go of her. "I'm just glad I have the chance to see you."

[ooc: Wrong color perhaps, Green?]

Demeter shrugged nonchalantly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Aah, well. The springtime fared very well, everything in bloom -- the harvests are going well, us nature gods are predicting we'll be very busy these next few months until fall. Persephone and I are still puzzled over what to do in the west, however, owing to how little rain they're getting."

------------

Hecate looked up from her book with a wry smile, giving Salem a slow once-over. "Oh, I'm perfectly fine. Just reading up on mortal interpretations of magic -- Lovecraft, Rowling, others. Very funny they are, using the wrong incantations for spells and talking about things they shouldn't know about. I have to wonder where most of them get this information."

-------------

"Oh, it's wonderful to see you too, Narcissus! My my, you've grown. Did I see you at the winter solstice, or am I just forgetting myself?" Aphrodite had so many children, saw so many of them at each solstice visit, that it was a little disconcerting. She could remember names but not faces half the time, and especially when some of her kids only came to Olympus once in a blue moon did she find remembering seeing them very vague. At least she checked in on them for brief moments when she was taking a break from the hustle and bustle of her life.  

muse wrote:ooc: //slides in kinda late oops

Franklin wasn't exactly sure what he expected Olympus to be like. It was big. It was full of demigods surrounding the big twelve, or whatever they were called. He didn't really expect to see his dad anywhere. He didn't really even know what his dad looked like. But he was there, and that was what mattered.

The wonders of drachmas -- Plutus could probably bludgeon someone over the head with a sack of them and kill them, but that would certainly not be their intended use. The god, mortal-sized for the occasion, sat at a table beside his throne examining several gemstones Hades had brought to him today, knowing the god would probably not have anyone to talk to. Rubies, emeralds, diamonds and a few other gems of varying sizes and qualities lay strewn out before him on the table, glimmering in the bright lighting of the throne room as he gingerly picked one ruby up and held it up to the light, noting how well it might look if it were properly cut.

George Wilson wrote:Things went in a way that can best be described as...unexpected for George. He surely didn't think that his mother would invite him to a chess game, for one. He could see the point, it was an easy and fun way to measure her kids intelligence, but on the other hand he didn't find himself to be intelligent and even if he was, how could,he even be competitive against the Goddess of intelligence herself? And how would Athena react if hproved himself not to be up to par? Would she then reconsider not hurting him? He decided to just move the pawn in front of the queen a spot, just to end his turn. He was pretty sure it was a standard start, he didn't really have anyone to play chess with anyway.

[ooc: I have... no idea how to play chess.]

"Interesting move," Athena mused to herself, tapping her chin as her eyes raked over the chessboard and, almost immediately, began to formulate several different ways she could move a piece in order to assure herself a quick and easy checkmate. Of course, however, that would be discouraging the boy -- but could he really expect to win? He even seemed slightly nervous, so that wouldn't work in his favor. "But anyway, while I think for a moment -- how are you, George? Do anything... fun at camp? Read anything interesting?"
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 7/3/2015, 10:54 am

When he saw the god with the money sitting alone, Franklin assumed it had to be his dad. He approached nervously, and quietly stood in front of the table, watching the god fiddle with the gems. "Um, father?" He said cautiously, waiting for the god to notice him.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/3/2015, 4:20 pm

Interesting move? He had like, just started. Was his mother really desperate to make him feel better or something? Weird. He tried to calculate how many moves would it take his mother to reach a checkmate, but he had no luck. His nervousness almost set his brain on stun which furstrated him, but in the end he returned to reality when Athena asked him if he...did anything fun? The way she said the word fun almost implied she had no interest in having fun, or she was rehearsing to say it. "Uh... l'm alright. M-my reading is still a-atrocious, b-but l've been reading about programming. Your other kids ar camp seem to like it a lot." he said almost without stuttering, not lifting his head from the board. He purposedly dodged the question about having fun, because he had no reply for it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2015, 3:02 pm

muse wrote:
    When he saw the god with the money sitting alone, Franklin assumed it had to be his dad. He approached nervously, and quietly stood in front of the table, watching the god fiddle with the gems. "Um, father?" He said cautiously, waiting for the god to notice him.

"Eh?" The bearded god looked up from his treasure trove of jewels, lowering the ruby at his eye to gaze at the boy in front of him. In his dark business suit and monocles, Plutus looked like he was a bank worker in some sort of movie about robberies. Which were always fun to watch in his downtown, he couldn't lie. "Aah, hello, my boy. Franklin, is it? Welcome, welcome. Would you like to take a seat? Take a diamond for the road?"

George Wilson wrote:Interesting move? He had like, just started. Was his mother really desperate to make him feel better or something? Weird. He tried to calculate how many moves would it take his mother to reach a checkmate, but he had no luck. His nervousness almost set his brain on stun which furstrated him, but in the end  he returned to reality when Athena asked him if he...did anything fun? The way she said the word fun almost implied she had no interest in having fun, or she was rehearsing to say it. "Uh... l'm alright. M-my reading is still a-atrocious, b-but l've been reading about programming. Your other kids ar camp seem to like it a lot." he said almost without stuttering, not lifting his head from the board. He purposedly dodged the question about having fun, because he had no reply for it.

"Well, as long as you're trying to improve yourself, I have no issues with that first thing," Athena replied breezily, touching one of her knight pieces but not moving it. Perhaps she could move that piece that way, or this other one next to it over there, but that'd end the match too quickly if George played the way she suspected he might in response. "But programming? That's always fun. What fields in that interest you? Artificial intelligence? Web design and programming? So many fields, so many languages, it's all very diverse. I hope you'll have fun with that -- but if not, that's perfectly fine too. Many other subjects to explore."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/4/2015, 5:32 pm

Athena said she had no issues with his reading as long as he tried to improve. Was it supposed to be encouraging? Or a sign of approval or anything mother-like? He didn't know... Gods, he was trying way too hard, wasn't he? As they ptoceeded to make their moves and his mother was getting closer to a checkmate -that she could have reached earlierif she wanted to, he didn't know wether to be grateful or unnerved by it- she returned to programming, constantly referring to having fun. Maybe she was more mother-like than he thought, even though he could sense her awkwardness. But hey, that's cause they were family.. "Uh... it's definitely very interesting. Loads of potential uses and a lot of studying to do on it. " he replied.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/5/2015, 12:51 pm

I smiled widely and listened to my mother speak, savoring every letter that flowed from her lips. "Oh, that's cool. Hopefully there will be a lot more rain in the west. Zeus willing." I crossed my arms over my chest loosely before continuing. "I'll be praying to you-- wait, I can do that now. Mother Demeter, I ask that you bless my father's farm and plant nursery with a bountiful harvest only you can provide." With that, I bowed slightly.
    ----
    Salem raised an eyebrow. "Maybe it came from you or one of your children? Or maybe they can see through the Mist, anything is possible really." Right then, Cleo, Salem's black cat came running in with the new wave of demigods. The cat went straight passed her owner and to Hecate's throne.
    ----
    "No, no! I wasn't here on the last solstice. Usually I'm not a year rounder, but I had to come to Camp to give Cleopatra a gift for the holidays. I've grown close over the past years." Narcissus straightened out his shirt before continuing. "Anyways, I just wanted to see you. Beautiful as ever." He chuckled a little before bringing out his mirror and turning it on it's side.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2015, 12:26 am

Lena nodded happily and started talking about how she was getting along decently with the other campers, her best friend in the whole world Andy from the Hecate cabin, chaos she caused. All in all Lena loved being at camp. Synyster however, didn't want any part of it. Once his sister was done he finally decided to speak.Ive been training with an old skeletal warrior and I'm dating a daughter of Hel. Nothing to report in...sir.He said sternly before rolling his eyes and getting another smack from Lena.
    ---------------------
    Ash rolled her eyes and leaned against a pillar.I don't fight because of how it looks, I fight because it keeps me safe as well as the camp. I train with Synyster son of Thantos, Lena daughter of Thantos, and Andy daughter of Hecate.She said relaxing more as she talked now.Syn and Lena usually raise some dead guys for us to train with and Andy uses spells so we can learn how to fight against some magic.She explained, now thuraly happy with the turn the conversation had taken.
    ------------------------
    Andy smiled at her mother, loving the fact she got to see her again.Necro and I are as close as ever in my opinion, which he agrees to. I try and let him go hunting with my friend Lena's dog Stark whenever I can. She's a daughter of Thantos.Andy explained as she pointed and waved to the black haired girl, getting a small one in return.Her and her brother are super cool and total partiers as well as rock heads.She laughed to herself.
    -------------------------
    Nerissa smiled and nodded when her father seemed surprised.Of course I was. You're my really father after all, why wouldn't I? Oh, mom says hi by the way. I sorta told her about Christmas. She wants to know if you could dream visit her again like you used to.The girl asked before scooping up her cat and cradling him in her arms for petting. Chessie started to purr and closed his eyes while the moths landed back in their you masters head in their hat formation, making Neri smile a little as one of the moths on the brim fluttered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 4:17 pm