A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
jake.
Rhyolo
Poptart
Green
Morgan Landry
Lindsey Callaghan
Kendall
High King Fridgeir
Shade
DeadlyLynx
Mason
mabel pines
16 posters

Olympus Trip [Greeks]

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Olympus Trip [Greeks] Empty Olympus Trip [Greeks]

Post by mabel pines 12/21/2014, 11:19 am

[OLYMPUUUUUUUUS HORNS TOOTING ANGELS SINGING ALL THAT JAZZ. i have no idea how long this is supposed to go so FOR NOW WE'LL JUST SAY THROUGH THE 28TH. topic will be locked periodically so i can reply.]
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Olympus Trip [Greeks] Empty Re: Olympus Trip [Greeks]

Post by Mason 12/21/2014, 2:47 pm

Nick, Jason, Teagan, Bray for now:

Nick arrived in his best and most fanciest outfit; black dress pants, a white dress shirt with a tie, and black dress shoes. He hated this outfit, but he only got to see his mother once or twice a year; he wanted to impress her. Everytime he came here, he wish his father, Phil Hoover, could be here too to see Hestia. He looked around, and when he saw his mother, he approached her.

"Hi, Mom." He smiled at her.
    ~~~~~
    Jason arrived in a white shirt, black, leather jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes. He wasn't here to impress his mother; however, he did wonder one thing; how Aphrodite would react to seeing him. He walked past Aphrodite, looking at her slowly, then went over to Hecate. The magic goddess herself was right there in front of him. He straightened his jacket a little then nodded at her.

"Hi, Hecate," he refused to call her his mother, "how's it going?"
    ~~~~~
    Teagan arrived on Olympus. He looked around for Sinbad, then looked towards his mother. This would be the first time he looked at Aphrodite, calling her his mother. He took a nervous sigh and approached her. He waved at her. "Hi....Mom. It's..nice to meet you," he said, a bit nervously.
    ~~~~~
    Bray arrived at Olympus, wearing a blue Nike shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. He had a black hoodie-jacket-thing on. He looked around for his father, Delphin; the last time he saw Delphin was at Halloween, when he two coconut halves on....he shivered at the thought. Not only the coconut halves and Hawaiian girl outfit, but Maddy. Madeline Scott. The girl of his dreams. However, the more time he was away from her, the less he wanted to yell out rage at Miles, her boyfriend. He went towards Delphin, when Aphrodite caught his eye; he saw her as an older, more beautiful Maddy. He groaned, closing his eyes. He sweated a little bit. He opened his eyes and quickly approached Delphin.

"Hey- hey, Delp- Dad."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Post by DeadlyLynx 12/21/2014, 3:13 pm

Justin walked through the large white doors, as he saw the Olympians all around him, split into males and females on the left and right. Justin looked around the thrones until he saw his Mother, the most breathtaking of all. He could clearly see why she was the Goddess of Love.

"Hi Mom, it's me, Justin." he stated quietly.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 12/21/2014, 3:54 pm

Darren was ecstatic, okay no that wasn’t the right way to describe it, the Nike Cabin Leader was bouncing off the walls with excitement, anticipation, and fear. They were going to Olympus for the Solstice trip, meaning they’d actually get to meet their God parents. Sure, as this was going on his third year here you’d think he’d be more relaxed, more cool and collected. But, this was actually the first time he’d been on the trip himself. His first year at Camp he’d actually just missed the Solstice Trip and the second year…well the second year was during the Second Titian War and only the really important few actually went up after the big battle on the Solstice…so for everyone else the trip had been canceled that year. Or so he was told.

This year however was different, this year he was going to get to meet his Mom. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that to be honest, as he hadn’t exactly had a real family his entire life but after two years at Camp he was slowly warming up to the idea. Even more so after being appointed the Cabin Leader, responsibilities were insane. Which is why he had to be the last kid from his Cabin on the bus, off the bus, and all that mumbo jumbo. Sure, there weren’t many Nike kids but it was still more work than he’d ever done in his life. However all bets were off as soon as his feet touched the floor of the elevator.

When the ding finally sounded signaling they had made it to the top he made his way off, without shoving people surprisingly, and whistled at the sight. When they were told that Olympus was a sight for sore eyes they certainly weren’t lying and that new Architect lady, whatserface, had certainly done a good job. He wanted to stop and sight see, and he knew after he talked to his mom he definitely would, didn’t matter if they were watching them and what not they weren’t omnipresent or omnipotent and he figured he could slip by check out the sights and slip back to do his cabinly duties before anyone noticed. Right now however they were all be herded into the same room like sheep, sheep being lead to…well a throne room where very powerful individuals were all currently in.

Only one individual caught the bathing suit and Nike slides wearing Australian who actually had a Camp T-shirt on. Yes the Darren Cross was wearing a t-shirt, the apocalypse could now begin. That individual was of course the laurel wearing Goddess who’s Golden like skin shined the same color his eyes did whenever he knew he was going to win. Walking up to her he ran a hand through his hair and put on his best boyish grin…and was silent. For once in his life the jokester with a sword, the not so silent camp swords master didn’t know what to say, and was in fact speechless…
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 12/21/2014, 5:20 pm

ooc: mason, i'm doing yours in parts so i can reply individually to each character, just a head's up!

Mason wrote:Nick arrived in his best and most fanciest outfit; black dress pants, a white dress shirt with a tie, and black dress shoes. He hated this outfit, but he only got to see his mother once or twice a year; he wanted to impress her. Everytime he came here, he wish his father, Phil Hoover, could be here too to see Hestia. He looked around, and when he saw his mother, he approached her.

"Hi, Mom." He smiled at her.

hestia smiles warmly at her son. "hello, nick," she says; it's always such a pleasure to see him.

Mason wrote:Jason arrived in a white shirt, black, leather jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes. He wasn't here to impress his mother; however, he did wonder one thing; how Aphrodite would react to seeing him. He walked past Aphrodite, looking at her slowly, then went over to Hecate. The magic goddess herself was right there in front of him. He straightened his jacket a little then nodded at her.

"Hi, Hecate," he refused to call her his mother, "how's it going?"

"oh, you know," hecate says, attempting to act aloof. "doing magic, helping heroes, the usual. how have you been, son?"

Mason wrote:Teagan arrived on Olympus. He looked around for Sinbad, then looked towards his mother. This would be the first time he looked at Aphrodite, calling her his mother. He took a nervous sigh and approached her. He waved at her. "Hi....Mom. It's..nice to meet you," he said, a bit nervously.

DeadlyLynx wrote:Justin walked through the large white doors, as he saw the Olympians all around him, split into males and females on the left and right. Justin looked around the thrones until he saw his Mother, the most breathtaking of all. He could clearly see why she was the Goddess of Love.

"Hi Mom, it's me, Justin." he stated quietly.

aphrodite beams down at her children. "teagan, justin," she says. "it is so lovely to see you both, what fine gentlemen you have become."

Mason wrote:Bray arrived at Olympus, wearing a blue Nike shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. He had a black hoodie-jacket-thing on. He looked around for his father, Delphin; the last time he saw Delphin was at Halloween, when he two coconut halves on....he shivered at the thought. Not only the coconut halves and Hawaiian girl outfit, but Maddy. Madeline Scott. The girl of his dreams. However, the more time he was away from her, the less he wanted to yell out rage at Miles, her boyfriend. He went towards Delphin, when Aphrodite caught his eye; he saw her as an older, more beautiful Maddy. He groaned, closing his eyes. He sweated a little bit. He opened his eyes and quickly approached Delphin.

"Hey- hey, Delp- Dad."

"hello, bray," delphin says. "i see you've abandoned the coconuts, good for you; that look didn't work."

shadeknight.miller wrote:Darren was ecstatic, okay no that wasn’t the right way to describe it, the Nike Cabin Leader was bouncing off the walls with excitement, anticipation, and fear. They were going to Olympus for the Solstice trip, meaning they’d actually get to meet their God parents. Sure, as this was going on his third year here you’d think he’d be more relaxed, more cool and collected. But, this was actually the first time he’d been on the trip himself. His first year at Camp he’d actually just missed the Solstice Trip and the second year…well the second year was during the Second Titian War and only the really important few actually went up after the big battle on the Solstice…so for everyone else the trip had been canceled that year. Or so he was told.

This year however was different, this year he was going to get to meet his Mom. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that to be honest, as he hadn’t exactly had a real family his entire life but after two years at Camp he was slowly warming up to the idea. Even more so after being appointed the Cabin Leader, responsibilities were insane. Which is why he had to be the last kid from his Cabin on the bus, off the bus, and all that mumbo jumbo. Sure, there weren’t many Nike kids but it was still more work than he’d ever done in his life. However all bets were off as soon as his feet touched the floor of the elevator.

When the ding finally sounded signaling they had made it to the top he made his way off, without shoving people surprisingly, and whistled at the sight. When they were told that Olympus was a sight for sore eyes they certainly weren’t lying and that new Architect lady, whatserface, had certainly done a good job. He wanted to stop and sight see, and he knew after he talked to his mom he definitely would, didn’t matter if they were watching them and what not they weren’t omnipresent or omnipotent and he figured he could slip by check out the sights and slip back to do his cabinly duties before anyone noticed. Right now however they were all be herded into the same room like sheep, sheep being lead to…well a throne room where very powerful individuals were all currently in.

Only one individual caught the bathing suit and Nike slides wearing Australian who actually had a Camp T-shirt on. Yes the Darren Cross was wearing a t-shirt, the apocalypse could now begin. That individual was of course the laurel wearing Goddess who’s Golden like skin shined the same color his eyes did whenever he knew he was going to win. Walking up to her he ran a hand through his hair and put on his best boyish grin…and was silent. For once in his life the jokester with a sword, the not so silent camp swords master didn’t know what to say, and was in fact speechless…

"hello, darren," nike says to her son. "you're being awfully quiet. are you hiding something? have you started wearing...adidas?" she says the name in a menacing whisper. "you know i can't stand them."

ooc: I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T DONE THIS IN SO LONG.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2014, 5:40 pm

I walk through Olympus looking for my father. I had my sword sheathed, just in case. When I find him, I walk up and says, "Hi dad."
    I walk through Olympus aimlessly. I had left my bow and arrows at camp, knowing I would be fine. When I see my mom I say, "Hello mom." Though of course, it was muffled.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 12/21/2014, 5:58 pm

Justin blushed from his Mother's compliment. 
    "So Mom..."  Ever since Justin was claimed, he'd wanted to the answer to one question. "My Dad..... what is he doing now? I mean... if you know." Justin backed up awkwardly.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/21/2014, 6:13 pm

High King Fridgeir wrote:I walk through Olympus looking for my father. I had my sword sheathed, just in case. When I find him, I walk up and says, "Hi dad."
    I walk through Olympus aimlessly. I had left my bow and arrows at camp, knowing I would be fine. When I see my mom I say, "Hello mom." Though of course, it was muffled.

Epiales had no idea what he was doing here -- he barely had any kids, after all. He would have been spending his time much better at, say, the Underworld, or maybe haunting the dreams of a few brats down on Earth. There was nothing that appealed to him up here in sunny old Olympus, home of the Olympians and all that noble stupidity; he needed none of that in his immortal life. Absently he scratched at his stubbly chin, remembering the way Morpheus and Hypnos had insisted he come up to Olympus, almost physically dragging him out of the McDonalds they were at for some reason he couldn't remember -- "You'll have kids there," they said. "They'll want to get to know you," they said. Bah humbug. Like they would ever want to visit him -- and like he would remember anything he'd ever known about any of them.

Chewing thoughtfully on a toothpick, he glanced down when he heard a boy's voice address him -- or, at least, so he thought. He looked to make sure.

"Aah," he said, and for a moment just stared at the boy. He was tall, surely, but otherwise nothing about him impressed Epiales. The sword he had wouldn't give him any brownie points for preparedness, either. "... Derek. Yes? Hello."

--------------------------------------

A fragrant smell of tea from Hestia's ever-present tea supply made Persephone feel like she was home with her mother again, in the fields where the flowers were always in full bloom and a faint smell of lavender was always following the two nature goddesses throughout their travels. Oh, how she adored Olympus visits; she loved her husband, surely, but it was... very dreary down in the Underworld, to say the least. She had trouble growing even the hardiest plants sometimes. She reached up to readjust a flower tucked into her hair -- a marigold, she believed. Such wonderful little things. She shifted in her seat to lean back in her wicker chair, in a very uncrowded corner of the room; everyone was clustered in the middle, like some sort of godly mosh pit. It was disturbing, to say the least.

Sighing thoughtfully, she gazed wistfully around the room -- and noticed a boy, wearing a parka despite the room's warmth, approaching her. Persephone knew him very well -- given how few children she had, she knew most of them by name. Sitting up, she nodded at his greeting and smiled. "Kenny? Oh, hello -- how you've grown over the years! Er... would you like to take that jacket off? It's rather warm in here."

DeadlyLynx wrote:Justin blushed from his Mother's compliment. 
    "So Mom..."  Ever since Justin was claimed, he'd wanted to the answer to one question. "My Dad..... what is he doing now? I mean... if you know." Justin backed up awkwardly.

"I wonder -- why would you want to know that? He wasn't a particularly wonderful father to you; he doesn't deserve any acknowledgement from either of us." Aphrodite raised an eyebrow at her son, twirling a lock of hair around with her index finger. Now, she didn't often keep track of her children -- she had many of them, after all, and that would be such a hassle -- but there were times when she did, however briefly. Small snippets of her children's lives were always interesting to see in her little mirror, kept safely in the purse hanging off the crook of her arm -- the romances they went through almost read out like soap opera plots sometimes.

But... romantic love wasn't the only type of love she liked to keep track of, anyway. She wasn't as shallow as, say, Athena thought she was -- of course she cared about families. Families nowadays were usually the result of romance, every bit as important as them. It was only logical -- how she hated to use that word sometimes -- that she check on her children. For love.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 12/21/2014, 6:24 pm

"I just want to know, I sometimes think about what he'd be like if I ever went back or....." She was true, Justin's father had been a jerk to him his whole life.
    "It's just, what did you ever see in him?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/21/2014, 6:45 pm

Lindsey was in awe, this had been her first time to Olympus. All the sights and sounds amazed her, though they were nothing in comparison to the Gods themselves. Yet, she chose not to approach, instead she remained towards the back watching, curious yet also cautious. She wore a simple outfit, dull blue jeans, black boots, a grey t-shirt and a leather jacket. Her sword hung from a belt round her waist. Where ever she went, Lindsey always went armed.

She'd spotted her mother yet... Honestly did not know what to say. What could she say? Lindsey silently wished that Falko was by her side right now. She could do with the reassurance of her girlfriend.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/21/2014, 7:05 pm

DeadlyLynx wrote:"I just want to know, I sometimes think about what he'd be like if I ever went back or....." She was true, Justin's father had been a jerk to him his whole life.
    "It's just, what did you ever see in him?"

"Aah, well." What a loaded question -- the goddess would have been almost offended if this were asked for any other situation. Aphrodite pursed her lips for a moment before continuing cautiously: "He was a sweet man to me when we first met, but... I learned peeking in on your life he was not suited to raising a child at all. There's no excuse for the way he treated you, sweetheart; I'm sorry I even left you with him."

It was a little too late for such an apology, probably, but Aphrodite thought it would at least reassure Justin that she didn't condone anything his father did against him. Having one terrible parent was bad enough; being a Greek goddess her family was very dysfunctional, so she could almost empathize with him. No child deserved such a fate.

Lindsey Callaghan wrote:Lindsey was in awe, this had been her first time to Olympus. All the sights and sounds amazed her, though they were nothing in comparison to the Gods themselves. Yet, she chose not to approach, instead she remained towards the back watching, curious yet also cautious. She wore a simple outfit, dull blue jeans, black boots, a grey t-shirt and a leather jacket. Her sword hung from a belt round her waist. Where ever she went, Lindsey always went armed.

She'd spotted her mother yet... Honestly did not know what to say. What could she say? Lindsey silently wished that Falko was by her side right now. She could do with the reassurance of her girlfriend.

Leather jacket -- check. Boots -- check. Sword -- check. Balance -- well, that was clunky as hell, so no.

The goddess Nemesis was cleaning her nails with a Celestial bronze dagger, leaning against the wall of the Olympian throne room. She'd hitched a ride to the palace -- castle? -- on the back of Ares's motorcycle from their little hangout in Dubai, where they had spent the week going on a little vacation, just exploring with him and Hecate. (She honestly liked Hecate much better than Ares, but don't tell him that. There was something about her magic that Nemesis liked... among other things.) Her dark hair was wind-swept, rather tangled because she hadn't bothered to bring a hairbrush, but there were much more important things she put in her pockets instead.

Like cherry-flavored lollipops, for example, or five packs of Sour Patch Kids. She got such a kick out of mortals' creativity with candy sometimes. Bless Hecate for her infinite-pocket-space charms, she was such a sweetheart. The cherry Dum-Dum in her mouth was absolutely heavenly and, dare she say it, almost better than ambrosia.

But being here was almost a waste of time, she felt; none of her kids had shown up, or had bothered to approach her yet. She had only a few, sure, but it still almost made her angry that none of them felt like their mother was worth even acknowledging. Little sacrifices of camp meals weren't enough -- the food sucked anyway, she didn't like brisket or Danimals or whatever the hell Chiron was buying for those babies. Nemesis folded her arms across her chest grumpily and looked around the throne room -- and a girl [Lindsey], looking very nervous, caught her eye. The goddess watched her, but said nothing -- yet.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 12/21/2014, 7:19 pm

Darren’s eyes widen in surprise when his mother accuses him of wearing Adidas. Every child of Nike was told three things when they were claimed, Number One: Never wear Adidas, Number Two: Never ever admit defeat, and Number Three: Never EVER wear Adidas. Sure when he first was claimed by the Goddess of Victory he didn’t think the shoes were that bad but he never once risked it and after wearing Nike shoes, when he wore shoes that is, he found he quite liked them. So, of course upon being accused of wearing the brand he lifted his foot up grabbed the slides and took the right one off waving it in front of his face so his mother could see. “What! Me wear Adidas, Pftt what do you take me for; obviously I’m wearing Nike Slides.”

She got the ball rolling, and after throwing the pass to Darren it was in his court now. The boy who never shuts up was raring and ready to go, the only question is where is he going to go now. “So, why do my eyes glow gold when I’m in competitions, is it because your favorite color is gold? Do you even like the color gold? I mean isn’t platinum like a better or rarer metal? Is it because Gold is on a Drachma or because of Olympic medalists? Speaking of Olympic Medalists is Michael Phelps your kid, Poseidon’s, or both?” He wasn’t even close to slowing down, and boy did he have a lot to ask but of course he got distracted by how shiny she was….which was weird because she was his mom but my gods did she glow. “Why do you glo-“ He stopped noticing her raise her hand and simply threw up his famous boyish grin as if nothing ever happened.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2014, 7:58 pm

I say, "Y-yes dad. It is D-Derek." To say he was nervous would be an understatement. You see, he had been at camp for a few years, but not once had he come to Olympus. He would have nightmares of what his father might say to him. But he decided that they were only nightmares, that he would be fine. Now he wasn't so sure.
    I say. "But mom, I like my jacket. It makes me feel safe."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2014, 8:15 pm

Lakisha walked into the hall of gods, her rich auburn hair bound over her shoulder. She let her mismatched gaze sweep around the assembled gods -- there were so many -- then stalked with assurance towards a corner that smelled of winter. I mean, ice throne, frosty ground, some tumbling snowflakes, it screamed Khione.
    Lakisha wondered how this would be. A couple of months ago, Khione had visited her and given her a clear choice: side with her during the war or suffer her wrath. Lakisha had in the very end decided to fight for Camp Half-Blood. Now her mother would probably curse her to Tartarus and back or turn her into the ice statues she so loved.
    Lakisha had dressed up nicely though: Roberto Cavalli trousers, expensive designer blouse, navy silk scarf on her head, sunglasses, and classy high-heeled ankle boots. Sapphires glittered on her wrists and earlobes.

She reached her mother's thrown and nodded in acknowledgement. "Good day, mother."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/22/2014, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 12/21/2014, 8:27 pm

Justin sighed, as tears began to fall from his eyes. Reluctant to meet his mother's eyes, Justin glanced around the room. Most of the other gods were smiling, engaging their children in full conversation as both Justin and Aphrodite looked sullen.
    "Mom.." Justin sprinted out of the hall, away from everybody else.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/21/2014, 8:31 pm

Lindsey kept her mother's gaze and swallowed her throat suddenly dry. She took a deep breath before slowly approaching Nemesis' throne. She stopped a respectful distance from it and faced her mother. She would have knelt, yet she could not help but smile.
    "Hi Mother... It's nice to see you." She said before kneeling in front of her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 12/21/2014, 8:40 pm

Hilda came up in the elevator and looked around for her mother, Athena. After about two to three minutes of searching, so found the regal goddess by her throne. A small smile formed across her lips as she walked up to her, bowing slightly. "Buenos tardes, madre. ¿Qué tal?"

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/21/2014, 8:49 pm

shadeknight.miller wrote:Darren’s eyes widen in surprise when his mother accuses him of wearing Adidas. Every child of Nike was told three things when they were claimed, Number One: Never wear Adidas, Number Two: Never ever admit defeat, and Number Three: Never EVER wear Adidas. Sure when he first was claimed by the Goddess of Victory he didn’t think the shoes were that bad but he never once risked it and after wearing Nike shoes, when he wore shoes that is, he found he quite liked them. So, of course upon being accused of wearing the brand he lifted his foot up grabbed the slides and took the right one off waving it in front of his face so his mother could see. “What! Me wear Adidas, Pftt what do you take me for; obviously I’m wearing Nike Slides.”

She got the ball rolling, and after throwing the pass to Darren it was in his court now. The boy who never shuts up was raring and ready to go, the only question is where is he going to go now. “So, why do my eyes glow gold when I’m in competitions, is it because your favorite color is gold? Do you even like the color gold? I mean isn’t platinum like a better or rarer metal? Is it because Gold is on a Drachma or because of Olympic medalists? Speaking of Olympic Medalists is Michael Phelps your kid, Poseidon’s, or both?” He wasn’t even close to slowing down, and boy did he have a lot to ask but of course he got distracted by how shiny she was….which was weird because she was his mom but my gods did she glow. “Why do you glo-“ He stopped noticing her raise her hand and simply threw up his famous boyish grin as if nothing ever happened.

[ooc: Just a note, but don't make the gods do anything that neither I nor Morgan or Fishy have posted. Even minor control like what you put isn't and shouldn't be permissible.]

Nike scoffed at him, waving her hand dismissively in the air -- towards Poseidon, coincidentally, who was lurking around his throne cooing over a colorful angel fish in a fishbowl sitting in the seat. Who did Darren think he was, to come in here and fire off all those questions without even bothering to ask her how she was? She was in a rather sour mood today, which probably wasn't the best thing for anybody around her; the way Nemesis was flaunting her Adidas shoes was almost unmistakably the result of Nike's little victory in a bet pertaining to some... godly issues, up in Olympus. Gods, the nerve of that woman -- sure, she should have known that making a bet against the goddess of revenge was a bad idea, but it always stunned all the gods to see how far Nemesis could go. She knew how to press their buttons.

Almost a little coldly, Nike told Darren, "Number one: There was the oath forbidding the Big Three gods from having demigod kids, so clearly he's not Poseidon's -- but he is mine. Second: Your eyes glow gold because they do. I don't choose the colors. Third: Not even a 'How are you'? Pretty rude."

High King Fridgeir wrote:I say, "Y-yes dad. It is D-Derek." To say he was nervous would be an understatement. You see, he had been at camp for a few years, but not once had he come to Olympus. He would have nightmares of what his father might say to him. But he decided that they were only nightmares, that he would be fine. Now he wasn't so sure.
    I say. "But mom, I like my jacket. It makes me feel safe."

Epiales looked at him, but not quite with any emotion: no love, no hate, nothing. It was probably because he didn't have such a strong connection to Derek or the rest of his kids, but that could change -- maybe. He wasn't too sure an hour talking with them would make him sob dramatically as his child was wrenched away from his gaze for another few months. "Well now, welcome to Olympus. How have you been? I... don't think I've ever seen you before. Here. And when you were born, I guess."

Not the best way to begin a visit, but the god of nightmares couldn't think of much else to say. He didn't go to Olympus willingly today -- maybe he should have asked Athena or somebody else to help him prepare conversation topic cards. He knew a lot of the minor gods used them, usually the ones with only a few kids or ones who were naturally a bit undesirable in terms of personality (Eris and Enyo, anybody?).

-----------------------

Persephone raised an eyebrow, but let that pass over her. It was none of her business to tell him how to dress, although the motherly instinct in her screamed to order him to take it off, even if she didn't know what had induced him to feel safe in such a stuffy thing. And orange? Not the best color for a jacket, so preached the goddess of beauty Aphrodite when she had come to visit Persephone one day in the spring. They weren't the best of friends; it was Demeter that Aphrodite had come to see, something about how flower crowns were in fashion with the mortals?

"Well, that's fine. How are you? How is camp?" Should she ask him about his father? Maybe he would bring her into that; she didn't feel particularly comfortable bringing up such things.

Morgan Landry wrote:Lakisha walked into the hall of gods, her rich auburn hair bound over her shoulder. She let her mismatched gaze sweep around the assembled gods -- there were so many -- then stalked with assurance towards a corner that smelled of winter. I mean, ice throne, frosty ground, some tumbling snowflakes, it screamed Khione.
    Lakisha wondered how this would be. A couple of months ago, Khione had visited her and given her a clear choice: side with her during the war or suffer her wrath. Lakisha had in the very end decided to fight for Camp Half-Blood. Now her mother would probably curse her to Tartarus and back or turn her into the ice statues she so loved.
    Lakisha had dressed up nicely though: Roberto Cavalli trousers, expensive designer blouse, navy silk scarf on her head, sunglasses, and classy high-heeled ankle boots. Sapphires glittered on her wrists and earlobes.

She reached her mother's thrown and briefly knelt. "Good day, mother."

Well, at least it wasn't the summer solstice -- Khione dearly hated sitting in a stuffy-hot room with so many gods. In the winter the room's temperature was more moderate, so her ice could take hold much more easily when she sat down.

How many children had come to see her today? Maybe one or two. Not particularly interesting individuals, surely, but there was a part of her, very deep in her heart, that had the slightest affection for her children. Most of them, anyway, she thought to herself as she watched one of her daughters, Lakisha, approach her little throne in the corner of the room. She wasn't sure why she was dressed like that -- it wasn't Fashion Week on Olympus again, was it? That was a disturbing thought: Khione's white North Face jacket, jeans, and boots weren't exactly Vegetable or whatever that fashion brand was. Aphrodite and Eros would definitely be on her case as soon as this Olympus visit ended, which meant that she should probably book it with Hecate and Nemesis (although being a third-wheel for them was also an appalling thought) as soon as the doors shut.

"Good day, Lakisha," she replied, nodding at her daughter as she knelt down. Khione's lips twitched briefly -- did she want to laugh? Maybe. The way her daughter had refused to join her in the war still made the goddess's cold heart burn angrily, but she had to acknowledge that fighting for the camp was the more honorable choice. Still -- she could give the girl a chance to redeem herself by making for interesting conversation, she was just so bored sitting here and letting her legs go numb from inactivity. Shifting in her seat to lean herself against one armrest, Khione gazed at Lakisha, almost impatiently tapping her foot against the bottom corner of the icy-blue throne. "And... what are you doing here? Surely not to make pleasantries with me for five minutes and then leave."

DeadlyLynx wrote:Justin sighed, as tears began to fall from his eyes. Reluctant to meet his mother's eyes, Justin glanced around the room. Most of the other gods were smiling, engaging their children in full conversation as both Justin and Aphrodite looked sullen.
    "Mom.." Justin sprinted out of the hall, away from everybody else.

Aphrodite stared after him, not quite sure what to make of such a thing. Perhaps he was overcome with emotion -- it was a sensitive topic, after all, and she didn't know exactly how to comfort him. Such things were out of her sphere of power, and perhaps he didn't want her to go after him. Why should he? He had run away instead of staying with her. She would give him a few minutes before going to check on him.

Lindsey Callaghan wrote:Lindsey kept her mother's gaze and swallowed her throat suddenly dry. She took a deep breath before slowly approaching Nemesis' throne. She stopped a respectful distance from it and faced her mother. She would have knelt, yet she could not help but smile.
    "Hi Mother... It's nice to see you." She said before kneeling in front of her.

"Yes, it is. Dum-Dum?" The goddess had pulled out a blue raspberry lollipop from her jacket pocket, holding it out to her daughter as if this were a perfectly natural thing to offer anybody around her; only Demeter and Hecate had accepted anything from her, since apparently the rest of them were pansies who thought she was going to bother revenge-poisoning them for something they did against the goddess. Perhaps that was a smart thing, anyway, godly stomachs were so fickle sometimes and it wouldn't do to have any of them spewing half-digested ambrosia into a trash can because a blue Dum-Dum made their tummies feel bad. "And... how're you? Good? You're alive at least, so there's that."

Green wrote:Hilda came up in the elevator and looked around for her mother, Athena. After about two to three minutes of searching, so found the regal goddess by her throne. A small smile formed across her lips as she walked up to her, bowing slightly. "Buenos tardes, madre. ¿Qué tal?"

The mighty goddess of Athena was bored.

It didn't help that Hermes had, as a sort of twisted prank, stolen her astrophysics book from her when she had stopped to refuse Nemesis's stupid lollipop -- the damned sneaky weasel. What had she ever done to him? Nothing, except now she'll just wring his neck when the Olympus visit ends until he gives it up from whatever crack in Hell he had hidden it in. Hermes wasn't exactly creative with his hiding places, though, so she supposed she could just logically deduce where it was based on all the other places he had hidden her things over the centuries. The god seemed to like hiding things in Madagascar.

It was almost as if the Fates were blessing her when one of her daughters, Hilda, had approached her; she had gone a full ten minutes without the book, sitting there looking around at everyone and wondering how to approach Hermes so as to surprise him before he could run away using his winged sandals. Perhaps a dose of Aegis would make him more complacent.

The goddess of wisdom smiled at Hilda, sitting up properly to address her. "Hola, Hilda -- bien gracias. How are you?"

[ooc: Excuse my lack of Spanish; I know little of it, aside from the bits I learned from Dora the Explorer.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/22/2014, 1:20 am

"I have been fine," I lied. In truth my nightmares have been getting worse. Each time he slept, his nightmares would increase in intensity. And what was worse was that he would usually get his cabinmates to wake up. And he would accidentally activate his power in his sleep, causing people in his cabin to suffer as he suffered.
    I say, "I have been great. I like camp. It is great that I can practice my archery in the forest against live targets. My dad would never take me out to hunt deer."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 12/22/2014, 1:23 am

Rhyolo wore a leather jacket, a red t shirt, black combat boots, and blue jeans. The trip was long but it would be worth it. As he went up the elavator he thought. Then he found him self in the elevator alone and the door closing to Olympus. He snapped out of it and ran out of the door last second. He walked around then he found his dad. "Heey dad." Rhy smiles.

Rocky was ready to meet his mom for the first time. Then he saw his mother and all of her greatness. She was golden. Quite litterally. He wore LeBron 12's, Nike sweatpants, and a Nike hoodie. He then went to his mom. "Hello mom."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/22/2014, 2:53 am

"Erm... With respect I'll pass but thank you for the offer." Her voice was curt, polite not really sounding like someone would around their mother. She stood up slowly. "I try my best mom it would ruin my relationship if I died." She smirked amused by her comment. Lindsey had no way of knowing if Nemesis approved of her relationship with Falko or not. It would not have stopped her if Nemesis didn't approved, however having a god against you wouldn't be the greatest thing for it.
    "How are thing here on Olympus?" She inquired politely
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 12/22/2014, 4:41 am

dally casually walked into olympus, his (for today) green dyed hair slightly wet from swimming earlier in the lake. honestly, he had decided not to come shirtless as that would be... well, anyways. he was whistling happily as he walked over to the throne room, scanning it for his mother, iris. a towel was slung lazily across his shoulder, and he was wearing a pair of bermuda swimming trunks, aswell as a red tank top. he was a bit of a colour-clasher, and, well, he guessed he had gotten that from his mother. goddess of rainbows and all that jazz. his eyes perked up when he saw her, and he fast-walked/skipped towards her. he cleared his throat. "h-hey, mum." he mumbled, and gave her a shy smile.

miles walked into olympus, his flip flops clicking as he walked in. he as whistling the spongebob tune and clicking his tongue occasionally. honestly, leave it to miles to come to meet his dad and wear flip flops. he just hoped his dad liked flip flops, too. he had gelled his hair back a bit, but not too much. he preferred leaving it wild and unruly. he was wearing some black jeans and a camp half blood t-shirt. he had been invited to the olympus trips for nine years now, ever since he came to camp. but every time, he decided it would be a bit embarassing to meet his dad, so he declined the offer. today he manned up and walked towards the throne room, frowning as he searched for his dad in all the commotion. eventually he saw him, and he walked hesitantly up to him, giving him a crooked grin. "ahoy, paps!" he said in his bright irish accent. he had wanted to bring maddy along, but he didn't really know if she was coming or not. he was kind of dissapointed when he didn't see her among the campers... well. really dissapointed. but miles just tried to be happy for a bit, talk to his dad, and then possibly talk amongst the other campers for a bit before taking the bus back to camp.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 12/22/2014, 9:27 am

The daughter of Wisdom smiled. "I'm doing quite well, thank you."She courtesyed and moved a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm glad that I am finally able to meet my blessed madre face-to-face." Hilda chuckled lightly amf reached into her purse that was slung over her chest and pulled out a jar of fresh olive oil. "An offering."She smiled and offered the jar to Athena.

Nizamat decided to make the ascent to Olympus. He wondered if his father, Set , would be there since it was the home of Greek gods and goddesses. He stuck his thumbs in his pocket and leaned himself up against a wall, looking the beautiful temple over.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/22/2014, 10:49 am

Rebecca walked into Mount Olympus for the first time since getting to Camp. She had always been too nervous to meet Hebe. Her hair was straight, and she was wearing her typical leggings and long sweater, along with a chunky knit scarf. She hated having to walk out of Camp in the snow. Her Uggs always got ruined. Rebecca stood in the throne room, looking about, not even knowing what her mother looked like. She sighed and wandered around, hoping her mother would call out to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 3:35 pm