A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
jake.
Rhyolo
Poptart
Green
Morgan Landry
Lindsey Callaghan
Kendall
High King Fridgeir
Shade
DeadlyLynx
Mason
mabel pines
16 posters

Olympus Trip [Greeks]

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Olympus Trip [Greeks] - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympus Trip [Greeks]

Post by Rhyolo 12/29/2014, 8:51 am

Rhy smiled."That's great to hear. Also dad I learned a how to control my fire a lot better. Want to see?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/29/2014, 12:50 pm

Rebecca shook her head. "No, none yet. I mean, I've seen them around, but I don't talk to them much." She knew she should probably spend time with her siblings, but it seemed like most of them were hyperactive, much like their mother. Getting to know her siblings might be beneficial, as youth was something that could get her a boyfriend or two.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2014, 5:46 pm

"Oh I haven't dealt in anything as common as that in years," Lakisha replied, the hauteur unmistakable now in her voice then continued in a rather dismissive tone. "It was a pleasure meeting you, now you have to excuse me though. Merry Christmas!" And she stalked away.

"It's one of my powers....remember?" She shyly said. "I manipulated the flower's DNA to make it bigger, the red more deep, and to add the golden veins here .. and here .. And also the sparkly snow dust." She beamed as Demeter said she found it stunning. A compliment like that from a goddess!! Now that was something... "I'm very happy you like it."
    Plus, the anecdote with Persephone was heartwarming, wasn't she Demeter's favorite child after all?

Cleopatra smiled greatly as Aphrodite complimented her. "Thank you mother, though you are far more beautiful and stunning than anyone in this room." Aphrodite probably knew that but she liked people to tell her, so Cleopatra understood. "I've been great! Apart from this bogus war of course. Can you believe I broke three nails during the battle of Half-Blood Hill? And don't even get me started on my hair!" She fiddled with a brown curl before tossing it back over her shoulder with elegance. "Though in the end it was good. I made some bubbly Roman friends -- your Roman daughters are drop-dead gorgeous, I must say."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 12/29/2014, 5:55 pm

Hilda laughed a bit. "That's a good name for a bird, mother."She said with a smile before bowing slightly. "Well, I guess I'm off back to camp madre."The young demigoddess stated. "I see you at the next solstice..."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Post by DeadlyLynx 12/29/2014, 7:56 pm

OOC: Sorry for being late to post again, I was away for Christmas.

BIC: Justin slowly made his way back towards his mother, taking glances to make sure nobody was looking. His mother was stood with some of his siblings. He slowly looked up with a frown.
    "Sorry Mom, it's just that I've wanted to know so much since it's my first visit. I'm sorry for acting like that." Justin said quietly so only his mother could hear.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/29/2014, 8:51 pm

Lindsey Callaghan wrote:"I am sure I will be fine, I understand that you are a busy God you cannot always afford to set aside time to see me or my girlfriend." She replied, part of her mind now wondering if Nemesis might one day pay Falko a surprise visit. Now that was a terrifying thought as she did not know how either of them would react to the presence of the other.

Nemesis raised her eyebrows at Lindsey, almost chuckling at her. Of course she would find the time to go see them someday, whether that be at another solstice visit or just, like, dropping in from the sky on one of their dates. It would be awkward, but the goddess liked to make people feel slightly uncomfortable -- even her own kids. It was part of her whole "everyone be damned" attitude that made her so good at her job. "Well, I've got a few friends who can take over a bit for me. I can always drop a quick IM if I want, Iris gives me discounts."

Rhyan Landry wrote:Rhy smiled."That's great to hear.  Also dad I learned a how to control my fire a lot better. Want to see?"

Pyriphlegethon cleared her throat, eyeing the other gods around them; the closest one was Phobos, who was playing Pokemon Silver on an old Gameboy Color and swearing softly under his breath. Still close enough to be set on fire. "Er, no. I don't want to accidentally scorch something and have Hera rain hell on my head again -- but I'm sure you're very good. I'll peek in on you and check your progress sometime."

moriarty wrote:Rebecca shook her head. "No, none yet. I mean, I've seen them around, but I don't talk to them much." She knew she should probably spend time with her siblings, but it seemed like most of them were hyperactive, much like their mother. Getting to know her siblings might be beneficial, as youth was something that could get her a boyfriend or two.

"Yes, yes," the goddess mused, nodding at her daughter. "Well, that's fine, perfectly fine. I suppose you have more friends outside of the cabin from all those activities you go through?" Hebe wasn't very well-versed in the camp's various nuances; she could only name the three fighting activities and the climbing wall, but otherwise she knew nothing of what her children would do there. It was... a bit problematic, in her mind, but she could never pay attention to any of Dionysus's various grumblings because they were so boring.  

Morgan Landry wrote:"Oh I haven't dealt in anything as common as that in years," Lakisha replied, the hauteur unmistakable now in her voice then continued in a rather dismissive tone. "It was a pleasure meeting you, now you have to excuse me though. Merry Christmas!" And she stalked away.

"It's one of my powers....remember?" She shyly said. "I manipulated the flower's DNA to make it bigger, the red more deep, and to add the golden veins here .. and here .. And also the sparkly snow dust." She beamed as Demeter said she found it stunning. A compliment like that from a goddess!! Now that was something... "I'm very happy you like it."
    Plus, the anecdote with Persephone was heartwarming, wasn't she Demeter's favorite child after all?

Cleopatra smiled greatly as Aphrodite complimented her. "Thank you mother, though you are far more beautiful and stunning than anyone in this room." Aphrodite probably knew that but she liked people to tell her, so Cleopatra understood. "I've been great! Apart from this bogus war of course. Can you believe I broke three nails during the battle of Half-Blood Hill? And don't even get me started on my hair!" She fiddled with a brown curl before tossing it back over her shoulder with elegance. "Though in the end it was good. I made some bubbly Roman friends -- your Roman daughters are drop-dead gorgeous, I must say."

"Common as thievery?" Khione muttered to herself, snickering slightly as she lounged back on her throne and yawned. Another hour or two to go in this dratted place, and then back to Antarctica she'd go.

---------------

Now, Demeter was a simple goddess -- she did check in on all her children, especially her few immortal ones, quite frequently, but she rarely stumbled in on them using their powers. Many of her children did have special powers, such as growing plants and manipulating them; Jana's was one of many. "Oh, why yes, of course! It's absolutely wonderful, thank you. How long did this take for you to do?"

She took the flower and examined it closely, stroking the petals and frowning at the veins; almost reflexively, the flower's petals expanded further at her touch to allow her a better view of its intricacies. A beautiful specimen, surely, but she didn't know how long it would last. As a goddess of nature she could make it immortal, could breed it with other plants to enhance its beauty, but it would be a pity to lose the originator.

-----------------

At the mention of the broken nails, Aphrodite tut-tutted and shook her head disapprovingly -- such barbaric behavior, it would do to put Ares out of work for a bit with world peace and give Eirene a better chance to shine.

But at the mention of the Romans, she frowned slightly. Those Romans were rather unlike their Greek forms; Venus was, if Aphrodite could remember properly, much sterner and much less materialistic than her. That was no fun. She had glimpsed the Roman camp several times and disapproved of how much they trained those children, who should be allowed to act like children rather than soldiers as they did in Camp Half Blood. Plus, there were much fewer power struggles in the Greek camp because of their system of cabin counselors, which made everything ever so much easier. (But of course, she was no fighter and thus not a good judge of whether or not the Roman system worked. All she knew was the Romans were too uptight for her liking.)

"Aah, yes, the Romans. How often do you go to Camp Jupiter? I heard New Rome has some very nice boutiques." Not that she'd ever shop there, of course.

Green wrote:Hilda laughed a bit. "That's a good name for a bird, mother."She said with a smile before bowing slightly. "Well, I guess I'm off back to camp madre."The young demigoddess stated. "I see you at the next solstice..."

Athena nodded at her gravely, eyes straying to the clock. The Olympus visit for the demigods would soon be over, and then the flood of leaving gods would carry her back to her humble abode several streets down from Zeus's palace. "I will see you soon, Hilda. Good luck with your year, study hard -- and goodbye, dear."

DeadlyLynx wrote:OOC: Sorry for being late to post again, I was away for Christmas.

BIC: Justin slowly made his way back towards his mother, taking glances to make sure nobody was looking. His mother was stood with some of his siblings. He slowly looked up with a frown.
    "Sorry Mom, it's just that I've wanted to know so much since it's my first visit. I'm sorry for acting like that." Justin said quietly so only his mother could hear.

[ooc: Perfectly fine.]

Aphrodite turned and smiled as Justin came back over to her, looking a bit sheepish and frown-y. Perhaps the boy had had a serious emotional setback just then, curse her inadequacy at being less direct. Reaching out to him, she patted his shoulder in an attempt to be just a bit more friendly (though she should have tried being a bit more motherly) to the poor thing. "Oh, deary. It's perfectly fine, perfectly reasonable. I know life is stressful and that I haven't helped you through it as any mother should -- and I'm sorry for that."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/30/2014, 12:34 am

I say, "I have, but everytime I get off of them, the nightmares get worse. So I just stopped so they wouldn't get worse."
    I say, "No, not really. I mean, I could get like an office job, but nothing really interesting."
    I say, "Yeah, Im gonna be a mentor. I never want to leave Chloe."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Post by DeadlyLynx 12/30/2014, 9:10 am

"Thanks mom, it's been great finally being able to meet you. Hopefully I will see you again, at the next solstice." Justin took one final look at his mother, smiled at her and began to walk away. "Bye Mom."

The hall glistened just as much as it had when Justin had arrived. He shouldn't have acted like that, after all, she was a goddess and couldn't act like a normal mom. He strolled down the main street, towards the elevator. The street was now full of both demigods and gods leaving. Justin made it to the elevator, got in a group with several other campers, and pushed the 'Ground Floor' button, taking one last look at th Olympian city.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/30/2014, 10:07 am

"That is awesome Mom hope to see you soon then." She smiled honestly hoping that Nemesis would inform her that she was coming to visit. She wanted to have time to warn Falko that Nemesis was coming first, less surprise get the better of them both and result in them saying something which would upset her mother.
    Being her daughter, Lindsey knew full well what her mother's temper could be like and of course how she would plot for revenge.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/30/2014, 10:27 pm

Rebecca shook her head. "No, not many. I have a few, like Nerissa, but I don't get out much." She needed to get out more, but she wasn't the type to be athletic. The climbing wall, swordfighting; those things just weren't her forte. She was Ok with a bow and arrow, but that wasn't athletic, other than getting a bit of definition in her arms. Definition wasn't girly. Staying in shape was great, but for Rebecca, that just meant eating salads and getting soy lattes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2014, 9:03 am

"Oh my, the boutiques are the most wonderful thing ever! They're even better than Portal del Angel in Barcelona! I could lose myself there, everything is so bubbly."

She went off into a fashion chit chat about cropped tops, varnished stilettos and spangled skirts, reviewing the latest fashion trends, what she liked, what she thought was bogus, asking Aphrodite her opinion on this and that. She loved such discussions, and with the goddess of love and fashion herself, it was a hundred times better than any conversations she could have with the popular cliques she was part of.

"A day," Jana Kay replied, blushing. A lot of her siblings were waiting in line behind her so she felt it was time for them to talk to their mother. "Merry Christmas Mum!" She said, briefly bowing then giving the goddess a sudden hug, blushing again, her face now as red as a ripe tomato, then she slipped away.

Alright, I broke nothing yet. That's good. Now... To Aphrodite.
    Steeling her guts, she walked over to the goddess's glistening throne, briefly knelt at her feet before looking up at her...and completely forgetting what she was actually here for. It came to the point where she tumbled back a bit, slipped and fell on her bottom.

Aphrodite was the most beautiful being ever created. She had brown skin so dark it looked almost black, like chocolate with 90% cacao. Flawless. Smooth. Her opulent black curls flowed over her shoulders like a rich, sweet-smelling cascade half-braided with golden beads. Her eyes were huge, warm and brown like deep earth, bottomless, and framed by golden eyeliner -- apparently Cinna was not the only one able to pull that off. Her deep, fruity lipstick glittered softly on her full lips. She was dressed in a regal white dress which flowed down to her ankles in silky, shimmering lines. Her arms, neck and shoulders were covered in jewels, chainlets, wrist cuffs, necklaces and bracelets all made of the purest gold, bringing out the darkness of her skin, a diadem of the same metal in her hair. And her aroma of fruits and summer.... Jana Kay wanted to get as close as possible, lose herself in that deliciously warm, reassuring, happy perfume. The more she focused on it, the more she made it out -- here a hint of sunny apricot, there a note of vanilla...
    The goddess was looking at her and she felt she had to say something. Why was she here again? She had no idea. All she knew was that the moment this beautiful being stopped looking at her, she would be very sad -- heck, she'd bawl her eyes out. Her green eyes wide, she was totally under the charm of the goddess. She wanted to adore her, to kiss the floor she had just walked on, give her the biggest bouquets of flowers she could create...

Wait.
    Flowers.
    Flowers!

That was it! That was why she was here! To give her a flower!
    Not taking her eyes away from Aphrodite, she fumbled around in her satchel until her hands closed around a smooth stem. Slowly, she retrieved the rose from it and presented it to the goddess.

"Thisisathankyouf..foreverything," she mumbled in a tiny voice. "ForJamesandI."

She felt so ridiculous and awkward and graceless... why wasn't she pretty and poised like all the boys and girls around Aphrodite? Finally, she looked down, still holding the rose out. It had a mixture of silky pink and red petals rimmed with glittering gold (again, her DNA trick), smooth leaves, a thornless stem. She had wanted to give that gift to Aphrodite ever since James and her got together -- after all, she had been in love with him for so long!
    Well first, he had been in love with her but she had seen him only as a friend back then, then he got with Autumn just the moment she was realizing her love for him, creating a complicated love triangle until eventually Autumn and James broke up, and Jana took him on holidays to Scotland two months later, where they finally kissed. Now Jana Kay wanted to thank Aphrodite in person for allowing it to happen.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/1/2015, 7:49 pm

I smiled and looked up at father as he pet Chessieblud.Its alright I suppose. I miss Greece and the story's mother used to tell of you as the Dream King.I said with a giggle.
    --------------------
    I looked at the man and pulled my scythe back till I leaned against the wall with it.I assume your my dad then. Why,may I ask, does everyone seem to hate all your children? I felt Thor shift next to me and stare at Thantos with a sort of distane.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/3/2015, 10:07 pm

[ooc: Sorry y'all for the late reply -- I got caught up in real life this past week or so.]

High King Fridgeir wrote:I say, "I have, but everytime I get off of them, the nightmares get worse. So I just stopped so they wouldn't get worse."
    I say, "No, not really. I mean, I could get like an office job, but nothing really interesting."
    I say, "Yeah, Im gonna be a mentor. I never want to leave Chloe."

Epiales nodded thoughtfully -- well, that was certainly a reasonable escalation. Nightmares weren't things to be trifled with except by children of other dream gods -- which, considering.... "Have you ever tried asking another child of, say, Morpheus or Phobetor or such, to check your dreams for you? They may be able to find a solution."

-----------------

Oh dear. "Office jobs are quite fun, too," Persephone managed to say finally, but it was difficult to hide her disappointment now. As a mother, perhaps she was expecting a little much from a boy she hadn't seen since his birth date -- but a little ambition wouldn't hurt the little thing. "Perhaps you could run a florist's shop? I'm sure you have a little talent for such things."

----------------

Yup. Too codependent. Briareus's fatherly senses were tingling much more than they usually did during Olympus visits.

"That does sound reasonable," he said to Gabe gently, patting Chloe's head. "But I can't help but thinking: She'll probably go her own way some day, all that jazz. Maybe start thinking about other things to do outside of camp, too? Chiron's not looking for that many mentors nowadays."

DeadlyLynx wrote:"Thanks mom, it's been great finally being able to meet you. Hopefully I will see you again, at the next solstice." Justin took one final look at his mother, smiled at her and began to walk away. "Bye Mom."

The hall glistened just as much as it had when Justin had arrived. He shouldn't have acted like that, after all, she was a goddess and couldn't act like a normal mom. He strolled down the main street, towards the elevator. The street was now full of both demigods and gods leaving. Justin made it to the elevator, got in a group with several other campers, and pushed the 'Ground Floor' button, taking one last look at th Olympian city.

Aphrodite waved goodbye to her boy, watching him walk away to the elevators before turning back to her other children to give them the attention they, perhaps, needed just as much as him.

Lindsey Callaghan wrote:"That is awesome Mom hope to see you soon then." She smiled honestly hoping that Nemesis would inform her that she was coming to visit. She wanted to have time to warn Falko that Nemesis was coming first, less surprise get the better of them both and result in them saying something which would upset her mother.
    Being her daughter, Lindsey knew full well what her mother's temper could be like and of course how she would plot for revenge.

"Not too soon, hopefully. I'll try to drop a pigeon or Hermes Mail before I visit, just so you can... plan things. Nice things. Or something." Normally Nemesis just liked to thunder in unexpectedly on people, fall out of the sky -- none of that fancy letter-mail where she would announce, a day or hour prior to her visit, that she was going to come and visit. She reserved that for the major gods who liked such civilities, such as the Big Three, just to keep her butt from getting on the wrong side of the man. For her kids, perhaps she'd make an exception.

moriarty wrote:Rebecca shook her head. "No, not many. I have a few, like Nerissa, but I don't get out much." She needed to get out more, but she wasn't the type to be athletic. The climbing wall, swordfighting; those things just weren't her forte. She was Ok with a bow and arrow, but that wasn't athletic, other than getting a bit of definition in her arms. Definition wasn't girly. Staying in shape was great, but for Rebecca, that just meant eating salads and getting soy lattes.

"What do you do inside all day?" Hebe wondered aloud, swinging her legs back and forth as she sat there on her throne. "Computers? Phone? Video games? Video games are nice -- I especially like Animal Crossing and Nintendogs myself."

Oh, yes. She played those games with the Muses and Persephone all the time! They adored linking up with each other, trading Pokemon via their Gameboys or Nintendo DS systems. She wasn't a "hardcore gamer," like Ares and Enyo claimed to be, but she supposed anybody using a portable gaming system could be considered a gamer, whether or not they shot up soldiers with machine guns.

Morgan Landry wrote:"Oh my, the boutiques are the most wonderful thing ever! They're even better than Portal del Angel in Barcelona! I could lose myself there, everything is so bubbly."

She went off into a fashion chit chat about cropped tops, varnished stilettos and spangled skirts, reviewing the latest fashion trends, what she liked, what she thought was bogus, asking Aphrodite her opinion on this and that. She loved such discussions, and with the goddess of love and fashion herself, it was a hundred times better than any conversations she could have with the popular cliques she was part of.

"A day," Jana Kay replied, blushing. A lot of her siblings were waiting in line behind her so she felt it was time for them to talk to their mother. "Merry Christmas Mum!" She said, briefly bowing then giving the goddess a sudden hug, blushing again, her face now as red as a ripe tomato, then she slipped away.

Alright, I broke nothing yet. That's good. Now... To Aphrodite.
    Steeling her guts, she walked over to the goddess's glistening throne, briefly knelt at her feet before looking up at her...and completely forgetting what she was actually here for. It came to the point where she tumbled back a bit, slipped and fell on her bottom.

Aphrodite was the most beautiful being ever created. She had brown skin so dark it looked almost black, like chocolate with 90% cacao. Flawless. Smooth. Her opulent black curls flowed over her shoulders like a rich, sweet-smelling cascade half-braided with golden beads. Her eyes were huge, warm and brown like deep earth, bottomless, and framed by golden eyeliner -- apparently Cinna was not the only one able to pull that off. Her deep, fruity lipstick glittered softly on her full lips. She was dressed in a regal white dress which flowed down to her ankles in silky, shimmering lines. Her arms, neck and shoulders were covered in jewels, chainlets, wrist cuffs, necklaces and bracelets all made of the purest gold, bringing out the darkness of her skin, a diadem of the same metal in her hair. And her aroma of fruits and summer.... Jana Kay wanted to get as close as possible, lose herself in that deliciously warm, reassuring, happy perfume. The more she focused on it, the more she made it out -- here a hint of sunny apricot, there a note of vanilla...
    The goddess was looking at her and she felt she had to say something. Why was she here again? She had no idea. All she knew was that the moment this beautiful being stopped looking at her, she would be very sad -- heck, she'd bawl her eyes out. Her green eyes wide, she was totally under the charm of the goddess. She wanted to adore her, to kiss the floor she had just walked on, give her the biggest bouquets of flowers she could create...

Wait.
    Flowers.
    Flowers!

That was it! That was why she was here! To give her a flower!
    Not taking her eyes away from Aphrodite, she fumbled around in her satchel until her hands closed around a smooth stem. Slowly, she retrieved the rose from it and presented it to the goddess.

"Thisisathankyouf..foreverything," she mumbled in a tiny voice. "ForJamesandI."

She felt so ridiculous and awkward and graceless... why wasn't she pretty and poised like all the boys and girls around Aphrodite? Finally, she looked down, still holding the rose out. It had a mixture of silky pink and red petals rimmed with glittering gold (again, her DNA trick), smooth leaves, a thornless stem. She had wanted to give that gift to Aphrodite ever since James and her got together -- after all, she had been in love with him for so long!
    Well first, he had been in love with her but she had seen him only as a friend back then, then he got with Autumn just the moment she was realizing her love for him, creating a complicated love triangle until eventually Autumn and James broke up, and Jana took him on holidays to Scotland two months later, where they finally kissed. Now Jana Kay wanted to thank Aphrodite in person for allowing it to happen.

Aphrodite was nodding as she listened to Cleopatra go on and on about the fashions of the day, putting in her opinion here and there whenever she stopped to address her mother. There were plenty of things for them to bag on, which was always great fun; the goddess of beauty absolutely enjoyed tearing a new one in modern fashion designers. Simplicity was lacking; weird art aesthetics were on the rise; Aphrodite was horrified at some of the designs people were placing on otherwise perfect clothing. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, noting that perhaps all these designers needed a... push in the right direction. "Well, we'll see what will happen in the next year. Perhaps togas will come back -- perhaps the Nike company will stop making atrociously colored athletic clothing -- perhaps not. I'm hoping for a 1920s aesthetic to return, honestly; the dresses then are still absolutely to die for, and it would be interesting to see how designers would try to modernize it today."

------------------

Demeter waved to Jana as she left her, slightly disappointed in the brief meeting -- but no matter. She had the beautiful flower, which she thought must have taken more than a day to create -- but she was not scientific in the least, so perhaps her daughter had used magic to speed things up. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Aphrodite's interest had been instantly piqued when a girl, clearly not one of her own children, came and knelt in front of her throne; her form had shifted to fit the child's idea of beauty, so that was probably why she seemed so sheepish and embarrassed to look at the goddess. A common reaction, truly; she experienced it daily with some of the more minor gods still allegedly not used to her presence.

And in a tiny voice, the girl had said something while taking out a beautiful rose: a thank-you for her and this James fellow. Aphrodite's memory flitted back to a couple she had seen once a while ago, somewhere in Scotland when viewed in her mirror -- and then she smiled graciously, leaning forward to take the presented flower and examine it. Smooth stem, nicely formed leaves; she was no flower expert, really, but it would look nice enough in a pile of other types of flowers presented to her daily by other mortals. "Well, thank you, child -- it's a wonderful gift, truly. Tell me, what is your name? Your face and this James boy's name is rather familiar to me, but vague at the moment. Trigger an old goddess's memory?"

nerissaterzi wrote:I smiled and looked up at father as he pet Chessieblud.Its alright I suppose. I miss Greece and the story's mother used to tell of you as the Dream King.I said with a giggle.
    --------------------
    I looked at the man and pulled my scythe back till I leaned against the wall with it.I assume your my dad then. Why,may I ask, does everyone seem to hate all your children? I felt Thor shift next to me and stare at Thantos with a sort of distane.

"Why, that's very kind of her. Tell her hello if you write a letter or visit her." Of course he couldn't be in contact with his mortal lovers. Indirectly talking to her, though, with his daughter as a middleman, was definitely not out of Morpheus's limits. "Perhaps you'll go back someday when you leave camp -- unless you want to become a mentor?"

-------------

"Nobody really hates all of my children," Thanatos replied lightly, chuckling. "Perhaps they've only had bad experiences with them and generalize from that. But nobody really hates all of you, unless you're one of the people contributing to... such bad experiences."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/3/2015, 10:33 pm

I don't know, honestly. I've only just arrived at camp so I don't even know what I want to do when I get to be too old to stay there. I will let mother know you said hello. She will be glad to hear something from you after all these years. I said with a smile as Chessie lept from my arms to explore the hall of the gods for himself.That cat is going to get himself hurt one of these days I swear. I said as my moths flew in and made my hat which sat on the top of my head proudly.
    -------------------------------
    I stared at him in disbelief. Did he honestly think I was one of his kids that got into trouble?!I'm the only one of your children it seems that isn't bloodthirsty and dead crazy! Thanks to you I cant pass through camp without getting sideways glances and hear whispers. the only comfort I've gotten was from the ghosts which is horrible for them because they just want to be in peace. I said as my anger flared. Thor gave a whimper and nudged my leg trying to calm me, which did absolutely nothing at all.
    -------------------------------
    I skipped into the hall and smiled when I saw a few Maniae floating around. I waved to them and skipped over to where they gathered, talking amongst them casually about my day and break. Some of them complained about the cold and others vented about the poor quality of the air in the Underworld. I didn't really care if I found my mother, This was fun all in itself. One asked me what I was even doing here, knowing I was a demigod and I smiled.I'm allowed here for a while to see my mother but I don't know where she is so I'm going to just hang out here I suppose. I had to leave Rabid back at home. The poor fellow is still terrified of heights. I giggled as did some of the younger looking Maniae.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/4/2015, 3:30 am

"Thanks Mom I'll make sure to plan something nice." Lindsey wondered what things Nemesis would enjoy doing if and when she came to visit. Just then, Lindsey found the stomach to ask a question that she had wanted to know the answer to for a long time. "Mom... If you don't want to answer this question then it is fine but I've wondered if you still keep in touch with my father?" She doubted it, her dad never spoke too often about Nemesis. She hoped in some way the two of them were still friends.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2015, 10:44 am

Cleopatra listened to her mother with an eager nod. "You're so right! The 20s were such a fabulous time for fashion, I wish they'd bring some of it back. Slip dresses or headbands. And fans!"

She loved fans. Silk, velvet, feathers, embroidered or stitched, she was in love with them all.

The goddess smiled at her. She actually smiled. This is the best day of my life. She would mark it in her agenda, frame it with little flowers and gold spirals to commemorate the event of Aphrodite giving her a smile -- and compliments!! She was totally mesmerized by her voice. It was sweet, it was kind, it was enchanting, charming. She'd do anything that voice told her to do, anything.
    Then she said she remembered them.
    So -- she knew about them? That meant she had heard her prayers! If her face had been tomato-red before, now it was a deep peony color.

"My name's you're gorgeous, um, I mean, my name's Jana Kay," she blurted out. "Robertson. Daughter of Demeter."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/4/2015, 12:51 pm

Rebecca sighed. "I can't play video games Mother. They attract monsters, you know?" Rebecca glanced at the big clock on the wall, noticing it was getting late. "I just kinda, hang out and think. Plot, almost." She supposed she could say for a little while longer; Hebe was entertaining to talk to. She took a second glance, and realized it was much to late. "I have to go! Goodbye mother!" Rebecca turned and walked out of the hall, back to CHB.

Last edited by moriarty on 1/10/2015, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/4/2015, 4:04 pm

I say, "Well, I have thought about talking to Morpheus kids, but I have trouble talking to people. And Im pretty sure Phobetor has no children, especially since, from what I have read, he only appears as an animal in the mortal world..."
    I say, "Well, I dont have any powers. But, I have thought about that. It definitely is one of the things I might do, if nothing else..."
    I say, "If she wants me to leave, I will. But Im gonna protect her as long as I can..."
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2014-11-18

Post by Sabine Bane 1/9/2015, 12:43 am

Sabine walks into Olympus and looks around. She had one person, well God, in mind to see today. She sees her father, Ares, sitting quietly on his throne. Sabine descideds to approach him and kneel. "Hello father" she barks confidently.

Ares glanced down at his daughter. "Sabine! Hello princess" he said jokingly to her. "It's about time you come for a visit! Long time no see, huh? What brings you back around here, youngster?" He asked her, clearly waiting for her to respond.

Sabine stands and look up at Ares. "Yeah, no kidding!" She laughs, chosing to ignore him calling her 'princess'. "No reason, i just figured i would come by, dad"

Ares look at Sabine. "Liar" he says

"Okay, okay" Sabine says, giving up. "I just wanted to tell you that i need something else to do. You said to come here to see you if i ginished you last request and i did. Father" Sabine says quickly.

"Job well done, my daughter" Ares days gently.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2015, 2:37 am

OOC: Hello Sabine :) only admins are allowed to roleplay gods, please edit your post accordingly. To everyone: Olympus trip is about to be closed, please make your characters leave!
    Sabine Bane
    Sabine Bane

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2014-11-18

Post by Sabine Bane 1/10/2015, 1:19 pm

Oh, right, sorry

Sabine turned and walked out the doors and headed back to Camp Half-Blood

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content