A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+13
Rhyolo
daddeme
Sammy
mabel pines
courier six
Milocross
Aves
Brastus
moriarty
High King Fridgeir
beanie
ThelastsonofArtemis
Morgan Landry
17 posters

Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Mount Olympus [Greeks] Empty Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2014, 5:05 am

Mount Olympus [Greeks] Tumblr_mgzijdkPvD1rloo4ko1_r1_500

This Olympus trip is open from the 21st June till the 28th. Come and meet your god parents! [Greek demigods only. You have one additional RP slot to post in here.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/21/2014, 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mount Olympus [Greeks] Empty Re: Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Post by Guest 6/21/2014, 5:26 am

OOC: yay! I have no idea what to do! Do I just post my charries here?:I
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2014, 10:52 am

OOC: What you have to do is make the characters of your choice go to Olympus to meet their god parents. The gods are RPed by the admins (in this case, I'm RPing them alone). If you need any directions on what to post, you can look at the previous topics, or you can look at my post:

BIC:

Mount Olympus [Greeks] Tumblr_msffmgpiuN1r37ly3o1_250

Cleo had been queueing up in front of the Throne Room's doors for twenty minutes now, chatting with Mitchell, one of her half-brothers. In her hands, she was holding a cup of hot Latte Macchiato she had bought in one of the tourist shops, occasionally sipping.
    The daughter of Aphrodite had dressed up a bit for the occasion: her body was garbed in a pastel dress her father had designed, with a short, narrow skirt that flared at the bottom, elbow-length narrow lace sleeves and an empire waist. With it, she was wearing matching high-heeled lace-up sandals accented with golden chains, a pink gauze shawl and delicate Dior rose-shaped earrings. Of course, she had make-up (like seriously, she was a daughter of Aphrodite, she couldn't go anywhere without make-up), pastel eyeshadow, mascara, golden blush to match her darker complexion, cherry lipstick and pastel nail polish on hands and toes.
    She was just telling Mitchell about her speculations on Lucy Hale's and Joel Crouse's couple (were they engaged? Oh my gods!), when the heavy silver and golden doors opened, The crowd of demigods tensed up and immediately, the first ones started walking in.

As usual, Cleo was overwhelmed by the beauty and the sheer size of the Throne Room. It was enormous, with a starry ceiling and a floor of white marble that made every step echo.
    Cleopatra let her gaze sweep on the omega-shaped disposition of godly thrones. Zeus immediately caught her eye -- though she was unsure any of his children were here today -- with his black, neatly cut beard, power radiating eyes and the strings of electricity running on the surface of his throne. She bowed once, then looked to the right, looking for the fifth throne, and saw a radiant woman of around twenty-five. She was Cleo's beauty ideal: long, caramel-colored curls pinned up in an elegant style, a tanned, healthy complexion, vibrant green eyes that seemed to change with the light, and an expensive Gucci dress flowing down to her ankles.

"Mom!" she said with a pretty smile.

Post by Guest 6/21/2014, 11:05 am

OOC: can Stella come? Even though she isn't a demigod?
    BIC:

Matthew looked around the throne room of the gods as the doors opened. He didn't see anyone he might recognize as his dad-not unexpected-but then saw a shadow flicker in a back corner. There was his dad. His eyes spread wide but the rest of his body hid his surprise as he walked over to meet his father. "Hello......dad." He said awkwardly.

Petra looked to the front of the crowd of gods in front of her as the doors opened and immediately found her mother. "Hello mother." She said with a smile for the first time in her life. She remembered her sword and shield and then said, "Oh yeah! Thanks for the sword and shield! I've been learning how to use tel and I've gotten a lot better." She said and then remembered her father. Grief passed through he as she mentally slapped herself in the face. So many emotions floating around this place. It was hard to think straight.

Etso looked around until she found her mother. She walked over to her and smiled shyly. "Hey, mom." She said awkwardly. "I'm etso, just in case you forgot." She said and looked at the ground.

Harvey toddled up to the throne room of the gods and found his mother. "Mommy!" He screeched and ran up to her hugging her tightly. "It's me, Harvey!" He shouted quite loudly.

Trillian giggled as the doors opened and ran up to Apollo. "Dad!" She shouted happily.
    OOC: I'm going to have sooooo much fun with Harvey XD
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2014-06-12

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/21/2014, 12:23 pm

Jaun walked into the main area of Olympus hoping to meet his mom or dad. Jaun lookes over and saw Athena and asked "Could you be my godly parent?" OOC:Jaun is a son of lethe and needs to be claimed
    Bic:
    Dominik walke dover toward his mother calling her name "Aphrodite mother are you here? I need to talk with you about my father" Dominik called

Last edited by ThelastsonofArtemis on 6/22/2014, 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/21/2014, 1:44 pm

Mount Olympus [Greeks] Dark-Purple-Hair-Color-Ideas-for-Long-Hair

You'd expect everyone to be happy to see their parent. Like, its a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Plus, if your parents a god, its even more special.
    Well, Raven wasn't very excited. She was more nervous, she had so many questions to ask her father. Why did you and mom have me when you were going to leave? Do you know when my birthday is? Did you watch over me when you were gone? Do you like nutella? Well, maybe she shouldn't ask the last one.
    She hadn't dressed that special either; a red beanie that covered her most of her head, a black medium sleeved length shirt that said Daddy's Girl printed on the front (which is pretty ironic), black and white ripped up jeggings, cheetah print high tops, and a camo army jacket the ended at her knees, looking more like a trench coat. But her outfit was nothing compared to the others, the Aphrodite kids pulling ahead with the fanciest clothes Raven had ever seen.
    The silver and gold doors burst open and the gods piled. Some Raven could recognize instantly; Aphrodite, Zeus, Hephaestus.
    Some she had no clue who was. Then she saw him, Briareus. He looked almost exactly like her; black hair with gray eyes, though hers look like a kaleidoscope with the green thrown in. Her hands became so shaky that she had to stuff them in her pocket as she approached her dad.

"Uh, hi dad." she greeted awkwardly, not making eye contact.

Last edited by Beanister on 6/21/2014, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2014, 2:18 pm

OOC: Beanister, can you use a different color please? This one's difficult to read c:
    I'm replying to all of you asap!!
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/21/2014, 2:32 pm

I had taken a bus to the Empire State Building. It was the summer solstice, the day when we got to visit our parents. When I actually got on Olympus, I was amazed. Everything was beautiful. Even better than Hawaii. Then again, Hawaii was probably created by the gods. Now I had that task of finding my mother. Maybe looking for Briareus. After all, my mother is his wife according to the books and websites I read...
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/21/2014, 2:36 pm

OOC:I changed the color!
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 6/21/2014, 2:57 pm

Somehow, Hope had made it to the elevator to go to Mount Olympus. She got up and rolled into the ginormous throne room. She saw her mother, dark hair and storm gray eyes. Queitly, she said, "M-m-m-mother?" She saw the other kids in the throne room, comfortably talking to their parents. She looked down and slumped. Hope didn't know if her mother even wanted to talk.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/21/2014, 3:30 pm

It was weird being surrounded by the gods on their thrones. The room was massive with the gods sitting down on there massive thrones. As far as Damien went, he wouldn't really share a lot with his father Ares, bfut then again, he barely knew him at all. In all honesty he hoped his dad was somehow, intimidating otherwise he would be a terrible wimp. He was wearing a red muscle shirt with his signatture black jacket, which was in reality his strongest hidden shield, a pair of black trousers with a belt made out of the pieces of a lock and standard military boots. his face was formed in a disgrunted scrawl, possibly other the. Ultiple emotions he felt at the time. As he walked inside of the throne room, he immediatly recognized his father and arrogantly walked to his side.

"What's up old man?" Said Damien to his fathe, who wasnn't really paying attention to him.

She would meet him. The man responsible for her mother's death and her suffering. He was in the throne room with thenother gods and a couple of others of hier siblings. She would'nt hide her anger or rage calmy and instead decided to look down on her father, the god of light and medicine... What a laugh.

"So, you are Apolllo huh!?" Asked Juliana without directing her eyes to his. Her voices had no gentlemess or calmness, but was rather dark, fforboding and blunt.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/21/2014, 3:40 pm

I continue looking for either my mother or Briareus. If I found Briareus first, he might know where my mother is. Of course, I could ask someone else but... that might be a little awkward. But after walking around for about 30 minutes and passing the same fountain 4 times, I decided to ask someone. So when I got to the fountain again, I asked the woman there who was most likely a goddess. I say, "Excuse me. Could you help me find Cymopoleia?"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 6/21/2014, 5:36 pm

Justin walked in to Olympus and looked around, he looked around for a sibling or his mother. He spotted Hope first then saw Athena. He walked over to them, "Hey hope, hey mom." He said looking at each of them when he spoke to them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2014, 5:47 am

Mount Olympus [Greeks] Tumblr_m5zr07JpBD1r4jwsjo2_250Mount Olympus [Greeks] Tumblr_m5zr07JpBD1r4jwsjo4_250

Morgan Landry wrote:
    Cleo had been queueing up in front of the Throne Room's doors for twenty minutes now, chatting with Mitchell, one of her half-brothers. In her hands, she was holding a cup of hot Latte Macchiato she had bought in one of the tourist shops, occasionally sipping.
    The daughter of Aphrodite had dressed up a bit for the occasion: her body was garbed in a pastel dress her father had designed, with a short, narrow skirt that flared at the bottom, elbow-length narrow lace sleeves and an empire waist. With it, she was wearing matching high-heeled lace-up sandals accented with golden chains, a pink gauze shawl and delicate Dior rose-shaped earrings. Of course, she had make-up (like seriously, she was a daughter of Aphrodite, she couldn't go anywhere without make-up), pastel eyeshadow, mascara, golden blush to match her darker complexion, cherry lipstick and pastel nail polish on hands and toes.
    She was just telling Mitchell about her speculations on Lucy Hale's and Joel Crouse's couple (were they engaged? Oh my gods!), when the heavy silver and golden doors opened, The crowd of demigods tensed up and immediately, the first ones started walking in.

As usual, Cleo was overwhelmed by the beauty and the sheer size of the Throne Room. It was enormous, with a starry ceiling and a floor of white marble that made every step echo.
    Cleopatra let her gaze sweep on the omega-shaped disposition of godly thrones. Zeus immediately caught her eye -- though she was unsure any of his children were here today -- with his black, neatly cut beard, power radiating eyes and the strings of electricity running on the surface of his throne. She bowed once, then looked to the right, looking for the fifth throne, and saw a radiant woman of around twenty-five. She was Cleo's beauty ideal: long, caramel-colored curls pinned up in an elegant style, a tanned, healthy complexion, vibrant green eyes that seemed to change with the light, and an expensive Gucci dress flowing down to her ankles.

"Mom!" she said with a pretty smile.

OOC: Replying to myself xD

BIC: Aphrodite sat on her throne made out of marble and decorated with dove and heart designs. She smiled up as her daughter Esmeralda came in, walking over to her, her eyes sparkling with good mood.

"Esmeralda, my daughter, it's good to see you!" she assured her.

The Heart of Gold wrote: Matthew looked around the throne room of the gods as the doors opened. He didn't see anyone he might recognize as his dad-not unexpected-but then saw a shadow flicker in a back corner. There was his dad. His eyes spread wide but the rest of his body hid his surprise as he walked over to meet his father. "Hello......dad." He said awkwardly.

Acheron turned to look at Matthew. He was sitting on a throne that looked made out of a never ending flow of water; cascades of grey liquid swooshing up and down noiselessly, though the sheer look at it could cause a slight pain behind your eyes, which would go crescendo if you kept looking at it.

"Hello, Matthew," he replied in a deep voice that seemed to rasp against the eardrums.

The Heart of Gold wrote:Petra looked to the front of the crowd of gods in front of her as the doors opened and immediately found her mother. "Hello mother." She said with a smile for the first time in her life. She remembered her sword and shield and then said, "Oh yeah! Thanks for the sword and shield! I've been learning how to use tel and I've gotten a lot better." She said and then remembered her father. Grief passed through he as she mentally slapped herself in the face. So many emotions floating around this place. It was hard to think straight.

Harmonia was happy to see one of her children. Her face was perfectly symmetrical, and so was her hairdo, and her clothes. She couldn't stand things that were uneven or asymmetrical.

"Hello Petra," she smiled, her blue eyes glistening up. "I'm very glad you like your presents!"

The Heart of Gold wrote:Etso looked around until she found her mother. She walked over to her and smiled shyly. "Hey, mom." She said awkwardly. "I'm etso, just in case you forgot." She said and looked at the ground.

"I didn't forget," Amphitrite replied, ignoring the look Poseidon was giving her. What, if he had kids out of their marriage, she could too, right? The goddess of the sea was dressed in a white sailing shirt and dark blue shorts, her feet garbed in elegant blue shoes in a sailor-style, accented with little ropes and tiny golden anchors. Her blue-green eyes radiated power. "You seem angry."

The Heart of Gold wrote:Harvey toddled up to the throne room of the gods and found his mother. "Mommy!" He screeched and ran up to her hugging her tightly. "It's me, Harvey!" He shouted quite loudly.

Whoa. They had just opened the doors when this little hurricane-furball jumped to Hecate's lap.
    Well, at least he's not a psychopath, like a large number of her children.

"Hello, Harvey," she smiled, hugging him, then putting him down again. She was dressed in a black blouse and denim jeans, her black hair curling down to her midriff. "How are you?"

The Heart of Gold wrote:Trillian giggled as the doors opened and ran up to Apollo. "Dad!" She shouted happily.

"Hi there, Tricia!" Apollo grinned, taking one headphone out of his ear. His iPod was on shuffle mode, as usual, and right now he was listening to a piece of his own inventions: A Midsummer Night's Dream, yes, based off the Shakespeare play. Ah, how he loved his creation. He wondered how the other gods could live before he came, like, he was the life of the party.
    With Dionysus. Okay.

Beanister wrote:You'd expect everyone to be happy to see their parent. Like, its a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Plus, if your parents a god, its even more special.
    Well, Raven wasn't very excited. She was more nervous, she had so many questions to ask her father. Why did you and mom have me when you were going to leave? Do you know when my birthday is? Did you watch over me when you were gone? Do you like nutella? Well, maybe she shouldn't ask the last one.
    She hadn't dressed that special either; a red beanie that covered her most of her head, a black medium sleeved length shirt that said Daddy's Girl printed on the front (which is pretty ironic), black and white ripped up jeggings, cheetah print high tops, and a camo army jacket the ended at her knees, looking more like a trench coat. But her outfit was nothing compared to the others, the Aphrodite kids pulling ahead with the fanciest clothes Raven had ever seen.
    The silver and gold doors burst open and the gods piled. Some Raven could recognize instantly; Aphrodite, Zeus, Hephaestus.
    Some she had no clue who was. Then she saw him, Briareus. He looked almost exactly like her; black hair with gray eyes, though hers look like a kaleidoscope with the green thrown in. Her hands became so shaky that she had to stuff them in her pocket as she approached her dad.

"Uh, hi dad." she greeted awkwardly, not making eye contact.

Briareus looked down at his child, Raven. He was wearing a suit for the occasion, which had taken some time to make, seeing it had to make all of his one hundred arms fit in. Lightning bolts reflected themselves in his stormy grey eyes and his black hair was neatly cut but slightly disheveled. "Good evening, Raven," he said.

The Musical Tardis wrote:Somehow, Hope had made it to the elevator to go to Mount Olympus. She got up and rolled into the ginormous throne room. She saw her mother, dark hair and storm gray eyes. Queitly, she said, "M-m-m-mother?" She saw the other kids in the throne room, comfortably talking to their parents. She looked down and slumped. Hope didn't know if her mother even wanted to talk.

Athena saw three of her children walking in -- well, two walking, one wheeling. Hope, Justin and Victoria. Her dark hair was braided over one shoulder and she was wearing a classy white blouse with denim jeans; her grey eyes radiated power. Victoria smiled at Hope, and gestured for her to go before her.

"Hello, Hope. Come forward, my child," Athena stated.

E.N.D wrote:It was weird being surrounded by the gods on their thrones. The room was massive with the gods sitting down on there massive thrones. As far as Damien went, he wouldn't really share a lot with his father Ares, bfut then again, he barely knew him at all. In all honesty he hoped his dad was somehow, intimidating otherwise he would be a terrible wimp. He was wearing a red muscle shirt with his signatture black jacket, which was in reality his strongest hidden shield, a pair of black trousers with a belt made out of the pieces of a lock and standard military boots. his face was formed in a disgrunted scrawl, possibly other the. Ultiple emotions he felt at the time. As he walked inside of the throne room, he immediatly recognized his father and arrogantly walked to his side.

"What's up old man?" Said Damien to his fathe, who wasnn't really paying attention to him.

Sitting on his throne of chrome and leather, Ares didn't look up; he was too busy sharpening a knife as long and wide as his forearm. "You might wanna talk more respectfully to me, punk, if you don't want me to use this little blade," he grunted, his flaming eyeballs hidden behind his glasses.

E.N.D wrote:She would meet him. The man responsible for her mother's death and her suffering. He was in the throne room with thenother gods and a couple of others of hier siblings. She would'nt hide her anger or rage calmy and instead decided to look down on her father, the god of light and medicine... What a laugh.

"So, you are Apolllo huh!?" Asked Juliana without directing her eyes to his. Her voices had no gentlemess or calmness, but was rather dark, fforboding and blunt.

Apollo looked up. "Ohh, somebody doesn't like me," he grinned. "Don't worry, I'm inhabited to some people not liking me. Marsyas, for example. Or Midas! But they were just jealous of my superior music talents. Something tells me it's not that." He grinned again, his surfer-like blonde hair disheveled to achieve a dashing look. Well, as the god of sun, he was hot. "I know why you're mad at me, kid, I know everything. And I'm sorry about your mother. Believe me or not, I loved her very much."

Herobrine wrote:I continue looking for either my mother or Briareus. If I found Briareus first, he might know where my mother is. Of course, I could ask someone else but... that might be a little awkward. But after walking around for about 30 minutes and passing the same fountain 4 times, I decided to ask someone. So when I got to the fountain again, I asked the woman there who was most likely a goddess. I say, "Excuse me. Could you help me find Cymopoleia?"

Hestia looked at the girl and smiled. "She's over there," she replied, pointing to a tall woman sitting on a throne decorated with breath-taking seashells.

Caleb Prior wrote:Justin walked in to Olympus and looked around, he looked around for a sibling or his mother. He spotted Hope first then saw Athena. He walked over to them, "Hey hope, hey mom." He said looking at each of them when he spoke to them.

Athena looked away from Hope to smile at Justin. "Hello, my son," she replied. Only Victoria was standing behind now, patiently waiting for her turn. "How are you?" she asked Justin.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/23/2014, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/22/2014, 10:29 am

OOC: Morgan why weren't my charcters responded too?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/22/2014, 10:42 am

Hope heard her name being called be her mother. "H-h-hi mother. H-h-how are y-y-you?" She stuttered more under pressure, and being in front of her godly mother certainly counted as being under pressure.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2014, 12:05 pm

Mount Olympus [Greeks] Tumblr_m5zr07JpBD1r4jwsjo2_250Mount Olympus [Greeks] Tumblr_m5zr07JpBD1r4jwsjo4_250

OOC: @ Kimo> I'm so sorry :O I overlooked. Here you go:

BIC:
    ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:Jaun walked into the main area of Olympus hoping to meet his mom or dad. Jaun lookes over and saw Athena and asked "Could you be my godly parent?"

OOC: It's Juan, not Jaun ;)

BIC: Athena looked away from Hope and Justin to gaze at the boy who had just addressed her. "I know all my children, but you are not one of them," she replied. "Your mother will surely call you, if she feels the need to talk to you."

A number of thrones on Athena's left, a woman looked up, spotting the two interlocutors. She was dressed in a grey sweatshirt, grey denims and flip flops, and had a scattered look on her face. She knew the boy, and she knew the goddess; Lethe didn't remember anything properly speaking, but she had innate senses of knowledge.

"Juan," she said in a soft voice.  

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote::
    Dominik walke dover toward his mother calling her name "Aphrodite mother are you here? I need to talk with you about my father" Dominik called

Aphrodite let her gaze sweep to Cleo's left and saw her son Dominik. "Hello, Dominik. I was just talking to your sister Esmeralda, come and join us," she smiled. Here again, she felt her appearance change in Dominik's eyes to match his beauty ideal: dark hair, intense lapis-lazuli blue eyes, a pointed nose and a cheeky smile.

The Musical Tardis wrote:Hope heard her name being called be her mother. "H-h-hi mother. H-h-how are y-y-you?" She stuttered more under pressure, and being in front of her godly mother certainly counted as being under pressure.

"Calm down, my child. You don't need to feel under pressure," Athena assured her with a warm smile, turning away from Juan. "I'm doing very good, not counting those headaches I have at the moment, but it's fine. How about you?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/23/2014, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/22/2014, 12:33 pm

Raven heard her name being called by her father. He had a deep voice, like Raven except hers was more feminine. She looked up at Briareus, his eyes had lightning bolts in his gray eyes, well he was the god of violent sea storms. He was also wearing a suit that, damn!, looked expensive. Raven couldn't believe how much she actually looked like him.

"How's i-it goin' dad?" She stuttered, mentally cursing at herself for her awkwardness. Great, now he father thinks she's weird.
    Everyone around her was talking nicely with their parents and of course Raven was the only one who was talking awkwardly, except for some of the Athena kids.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/22/2014, 12:37 pm

Hope smiled. She was talking to her mother! "I'm j-j-just excited. Th-this place is is is b-b-beautiful." She gestured around. "D-d-did A-A-Annabeth really d-design all this?" She really couldn't believe her half-sister had made this gorgeous place possible.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/22/2014, 2:05 pm

I smile and say, "Thank you." I walk over to where she pointed and say, "Hi mom." I still had that scarf on that I bought from the camp store, I just hoped nobody asked me why I was wearing it... Especially in summer.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/22/2014, 2:08 pm

Juan looked over at thw goddess looking at him as if he might remember her face . He walked over to her and stopped and talked her "hi Im Jaun perez" he said shyly
    Dominik looked at his mother and she looked very similar to her "what can you tell me about my father ? I don't remember him very well" Dominik asked
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 6/22/2014, 2:13 pm

Caleb Prior wrote:
    Justin walked in to Olympus and looked around, he looked around for a sibling or his mother. He spotted Hope first then saw Athena. He walked over to them, "Hey hope, hey mom." He said looking at each of them when he spoke to them.

Athena looked away from Hope to smile at Justin. "Hello, my son," she replied. Only Victoria was standing behind now, patiently waiting for her turn. "How are you?" she asked Justin.

"I'm good," He replied. He notice Victoria standing behind them, "Oh," He said to himself. He moved to stand next her.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/22/2014, 2:36 pm

Corvus and Milocross walked side by side, anxiously waiting to see their mother.

Milocross didn't think her mother would be the least bit proud of her. She was mean, full of hatred, and enjoyed watching others suffering. What kind of parent would love their child when all they have done is hurt others? She started trembling at the thought of her mother rejecting her, and began to tear up. Her face grew slightly red as she began to breath heavier, and tears streamed down her face.

Corvus was also thinking about his mother, he was basically the male version of Milocross, being full siblings and all. His hands began to sweat from anxiety, and he also began to tremble as he looked around for his mother. He noticed that his little sister was in distress.
    "Milocross..."
    "Shut up Corvus, just shut up." her voice trembled as she wiped the tears off her face.
    Corvus took her hand to reassure her that everything would be okay, but Milocross quickly pulled away, giving him a disgusted look as she wiped her hand on her pants.
    "Gross! Your hands are sweaty!"
    "Whatever."
    Corvus looked around, searching for his mother. He honestly didn't know what to expect, so he just wandered around looking like a lost puppy. Perhaps they looked more like their father than their mother, but he couldn't tell.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita on the other hand was quite looking forward to seeing her mother again. She had seen here a couple times before in the same location, and she couldn't wait to see her again. Finding Hecate was easier than finding Erida, Rita thought she was the most beautiful goddess anyways. Looking around for a minute, her face brightened up when she saw her, and she half-ran over.

"Hi mom!" she exclaimed as she ran over to give her a hug. "It's been a while! How have you been?"
    Rita loved her mom, and was always very excited to see her. She wanted nothing more at this moment than to just sit down, snuggle up against her, and talk to her about whatever.
    courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Post by courier six 6/22/2014, 6:29 pm

I bounded up the steps to the main hall, a big smile on my face. I finally got to see Mom! Recently, I'd been studying a lot about mythology, especially Chthonian gods. Ends up, Hecate can take three forms. "Wonder which one she'll use for us?" I thought, looking all around the room. There was a sense of power and light that couldn't be found in the mortal world, and I took it all in. Deep breaths and wide eyes to get as much of everything as possible. "Hecate?" I called out, not seeing her at first. I noticed Apollo and Lethe and all other sorts of gods, but not my mother. Odd.

Kennedy strided in, unlike the annoyingly perky blonde girl who raced up and called out some name. She held her head high, big dark eyes scanning the room for her mother. Khione was always the regal type, she's noticed. Multiple trips to Olympus has taught Kennedy to not be reckless and certainly not run up steps. Finally, she saw a tall and cold figure standing alone. "Not much family resemblance," she thought. She always thought that, without fail. Other kids had their godly parent's eyes or their smile or something recognizeable between child and parent. She, however, took from her dad in every way possible. "At least I have her personality, or the good facets of it."

Timothy didn't want to go. Seeing as he only got here recently, it felt stupid to go up to Hebe and say "Hey there, Mom!" or anything nice or whatever. He sighed, stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked into the room. Elegance seeped from every corner, and boy did he feel under-dressed. Tons of kids were off saying their hellos and telling their mommies and daddies how well they were doing in camp and how they shot a hellhound with an arrow the other day. "What do I do? Tell her the paintings I made in arts and crafts or tell her about gardening?" He wished he had some sort of weapon, just so he wasn't totally bored at camp.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/23/2014, 11:25 am

Beanister wrote:Raven heard her name being called by her father. He had a deep voice, like Raven except hers was more feminine. She looked up at Briareus, his eyes had lightning bolts in his gray eyes, well he was the god of violent sea storms. He was also wearing a suit that, damn!, looked expensive. Raven couldn't believe how much she actually looked like him.

"How's i-it goin' dad?" She stuttered, mentally cursing at herself for her awkwardness. Great, now he father thinks she's weird.
    Everyone around her was talking nicely with their parents and of course Raven was the only one who was talking awkwardly, except for some of the Athena kids.

"Brilliant," Briareus replied with a soft smile, scratching his chin with one of his hundred hands, the others all active: pushing back some of his hair, drumming on the armrest of his throne, making short electric bolts appear on his clothes, flattening his jacket. "I would ask how you are, but I know how you feel."

The Musical Tardis wrote:Hope smiled. She was talking to her mother! "I'm j-j-just excited. Th-this place is is is b-b-beautiful." She gestured around. "D-d-did A-A-Annabeth really d-design all this?" She really couldn't believe her half-sister had made this gorgeous place possible.

"Yes she did, my dear," Athena smiled. She was proud of all her children, but Annabeth really had the first place in her heart; it wasn't meant to be mean to her other sons and daughters, it was just how it was. "It is beautiful, isn't it? But I am sure you can do something quite the same in your own area," she assured Hope.

Herobrine wrote:I smile and say, "Thank you." I walk over to where she pointed and say, "Hi mom." I still had that scarf on that I bought from the camp store, I just hoped nobody asked me why I was wearing it... Especially in summer.

Cymopoleia looked at her child, and smiled. She knew why she had the scarf up on her face, and wouldn't ask her to take it off. It was her choice not to show the scars. "Hello, Tremble. I hope you found a home at Camp Half-Blood."

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:Juan looked over at thw goddess looking at him as if he might remember her face . He walked over to her and stopped and talked her "hi Im Jaun perez" he said shyly

"I know," Lethe replied. "You are my son. Come closer, please."

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:Dominik looked at his mother and she looked very similar to her "what can you tell me about my father ? I don't remember him very well" Dominik asked

"Oh, Giovanno," Aphrodite said, her eyes getting humid with emotion. Quickly, she mopped her lids with a silk tissue before the tears ruined her make-up. "He is a wonderful man. He'd shower me in gifs, you know. When I came to Italy on that day, I just wanted to have some fun and easy flirts, but your father, oh! He was incredible. We would meet every day in a little café in Rome. Caffè Sant'Eustachio, that was the name. We would sit there for hours, just chatting."[/quote]

Caleb Prior wrote:"I'm good," He replied. He notice Victoria standing behind them, "Oh," He said to himself. He moved to stand next her.

"Nice to hear indeed," Athena commented. "I have watched you, when you made those strategy plan in the cabin. The third was very impressive."

Milocross wrote:Corvus and Milocross walked side by side, anxiously waiting to see their mother.

Milocross didn't think her mother would be the least bit proud of her. She was mean, full of hatred, and enjoyed watching others suffering. What kind of parent would love their child when all they have done is hurt others? She started trembling at the thought of her mother rejecting her, and began to tear up. Her face grew slightly red as she began to breath heavier, and tears streamed down her face.

Corvus was also thinking about his mother, he was basically the male version of Milocross, being full siblings and all. His hands began to sweat from anxiety, and he also began to tremble as he looked around for his mother. He noticed that his little sister was in distress.
    "Milocross..."
    "Shut up Corvus, just shut up." her voice trembled as she wiped the tears off her face.
    Corvus took her hand to reassure her that everything would be okay, but Milocross quickly pulled away, giving him a disgusted look as she wiped her hand on her pants.
    "Gross! Your hands are sweaty!"
    "Whatever."
    Corvus looked around, searching for his mother. He honestly didn't know what to expect, so he just wandered around looking like a lost puppy. Perhaps they looked more like their father than their mother, but he couldn't tell.

Erida watched her two children approach. "Sup, kids," she said. She was sitting on her throne with one leg over the armrest, her short black hair styled in spikes. She had taken the appearance of a punk teenager, looking not much older than the two of them, with dark eyes lined by a tremendous amount of khol. Her shirt was quoting a racist comment.

Milocross wrote:Rita on the other hand was quite looking forward to seeing her mother again. She had seen here a couple times before in the same location, and she couldn't wait to see her again. Finding Hecate was easier than finding Erida, Rita thought she was the most beautiful goddess anyways. Looking around for a minute, her face brightened up when she saw her, and she half-ran over.

"Hi mom!" she exclaimed as she ran over to give her a hug. "It's been a while! How have you been?"
    Rita loved her mom, and was always very excited to see her. She wanted nothing more at this moment than to just sit down, snuggle up against her, and talk to her about whatever.

Hecate was in a state of semi-shock -- all these children hugging her. She hugged Rita back though. "It has been a while for you, but I have kept an eye on you. I've been well, thank for asking."

apocalyptia wrote:

I bounded up the steps to the main hall, a big smile on my face. I finally got to see Mom! Recently, I'd been studying a lot about mythology, especially Chthonian gods. Ends up, Hecate can take three forms. "Wonder which one she'll use for us?" I thought, looking all around the room. There was a sense of power and light that couldn't be found in the mortal world, and I took it all in. Deep breaths and wide eyes to get as much of everything as possible. "Hecate?" I called out, not seeing her at first. I noticed Apollo and Lethe and all other sorts of gods, but not my mother. Odd.

Hecate turned her head, sitting atop her throne of Mist and black Underworld stone. "Chrysanthemum? Over here, my dear," she smiled.

apocalyptia wrote:

Kennedy strided in, unlike the annoyingly perky blonde girl who raced up and called out some name. She held her head high, big dark eyes scanning the room for her mother. Khione was always the regal type, she's noticed. Multiple trips to Olympus has taught Kennedy to not be reckless and certainly not run up steps. Finally, she saw a tall and cold figure standing alone. "Not much family resemblance," she thought. She always thought that, without fail. Other kids had their godly parent's eyes or their smile or something recognizeable between child and parent. She, however, took from her dad in every way possible. "At least I have her personality, or the good facets of it."

Khione saw Kennedy come, and smiled. It was not a warm smile, mind you. She stroked an icicle that composed her throne and nodded at her daughter. "Hello, Kennedy," the ice goddess said. "Step closer, dear." Her chocolate brown hair flowed down to her shoulder blades and her skin was unnaturally pale, glowing with an icy shine.

apocalyptia wrote:

Timothy didn't want to go. Seeing as he only got here recently, it felt stupid to go up to Hebe and say "Hey there, Mom!" or anything nice or whatever. He sighed, stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked into the room. Elegance seeped from every corner, and boy did he feel under-dressed. Tons of kids were off saying their hellos and telling their mommies and daddies how well they were doing in camp and how they shot a hellhound with an arrow the other day. "What do I do? Tell her the paintings I made in arts and crafts or tell her about gardening?" He wished he had some sort of weapon, just so he wasn't totally bored at camp.

Hebe was sitting on her throne, in the appearance of a six-years-old girl. When Timothy came, she grew to a twelve years old one. "Hello, Timothy," she chanted in her childish voice. "How are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:24 am