A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+13
Rhyolo
daddeme
Sammy
mabel pines
courier six
Milocross
Aves
Brastus
moriarty
High King Fridgeir
beanie
ThelastsonofArtemis
Morgan Landry
17 posters

Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Mount Olympus [Greeks] - Page 4 Empty Re: Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Post by Morgan Landry 7/15/2014, 4:38 am

OOC: First of all, I apologize for the late reply! The Olympus trip is coming to an end, so please make your characters leave.

BIC:
    horselover96 wrote:"Hello mother how are you?" Aiden said he smiled at Aphrodite his green eyes began to dance in the fire light "You look lovely as ever Mother" Aiden complimented her and then comded his to look presentable to his mother

"Thank you, Aiden, you're so sweet," Aphrodite replied with the sweetest smile. "Though such a pity you came so late. Olympus is about to be closed. Quickly, tell me, how have you been?"

horselover96 wrote:"Hi dad ,so Nice to see you again it's been since the winter solstice?" Morgan said to Palaemon He looke dup at his dad and saw that they had the exact same eye color and pupil shape as his dad

"Yep indeed," Palaemon replied, having taken the shape of a mid-twenties guy with black hair and surfer clothes. "How you've been doing son?"

horselover96 wrote:"Hey dad how are you today?" Alyster said to Thanatos while his violet co,lored eyes danced arou nd in the golden fire light

"I'm doing good," Thanatos replied. "I'm very glad to be able to talk to you. How are you?"

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:Thanks mom" Dominik said smiling a mother and Noticed on of hIs half-brothers Aiden had starte dtalking to his mother

"Oh, I was being serious. So! How's your life at Camp Half-Blood, do you like it?" Aphrodite asked.

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:"So I need to Chiron that I have somewhat been claimed?" Juan asked looking confused

"Yes," Lethe replied. "I'm sorry about your claiming, I must have forgotten..."

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:Brixton walked into Olympus looking for his Father Briareus "Hello dad ? Briareus?" He calle dout

"I'm here, son," Briareus told Brixton with a smile and extended one of his hundred hands. "How're you?"

Rhyolo wrote:Rhyolo: "So dad I was wondering if you could show me a few thing about my powers?"

Pyriphlegethon smiled. It wasn't exactly a nice smile, but it was certainly amused. "Have you ever tried to drink that fire you can create?" he asked.

Rhyolo wrote:"Hello dad, I have always wanted to meet you. And I have always wanted to ask you something."

"Hi kid," Apollo smiled, taking one headphone out of his ear. "You look really beautiful. What is it you wanna ask me?"

The Landlord's Daughter wrote:Ari swallowed, shocked by her completely unprompted response. She wasn't a hero. Sure, she was a leader, but not a hero. She'd never been on a quest, and she was certain that she was always looked over by the gods and the camp. She was just another insignificant camper. As far as she could tell, her destiny was the same as everyone else's in the camp. Live to 20, leave camp, then die at 21. She only had six years or so left, and she didn't see it being quite so interesting.

"Mother, I do not mean to doubt your knowledge, but how am I a hero? I'm definitely not the best fighter, I'm probably the most incapable person in the whole camp!", She replied, the admittance of all this a rarity for a demigod whose fatal flaw was their own need to prove themselves. "I don't even have any powers!" She explained, somehow remaining calm while explaining her disbelief.

You are a hero by the sole fact that you're my child. Hecate smiled in her thoughts. Interestingly, the word hero means demigod, in the first sense, did you know it? What makes you a hero though is not whether you've been on a Quest, or whether you can fight, it's what you're made of. Your personality. Your actions. And you powers will come, trust me on that.

The Landlord's Daughter wrote:Sofia nearly choked on the caffeinated drink at the question. She really should have expected it. After all, her mother was the goddess of love. "Mother, I'm not exactly the definition of beauty. Most of the guys are taken by my sisters. I am at a bit of a disadvantage, anyway," She replied, unconsciously touching the birth mark on her cheek. "Plus, the one guy who actually...Nevermind. He's had experience with some of my crueler sisters, and..." Sofia sighed, and her hair fell into her face. "His name is Prince. He's a son of Phobus. One of my sisters told me I should try playing with him a bit...but I can't bring myself to do it. He's so kind and I couldn't stand to lose him. Heck, I don't even know if he likes me. We've only talked once..."

"Oh, dear," Aphrodite said and extended a hand to brush her birth mark with her thumb. "You shouldn't try to hide it. Be proud of it, it makes you special -- and so beautiful, in your own way. You're in no way at a disadvantage. You are my daughter!" She smiled encouragingly and took a sip of her drink, the sweet taste filling her divine mouth. Back in the Throne Room, she was replying to Aiden and Dom. "Oh, Prince. Yes, I know, I have watched my daughters. Perhaps you should talk to him more, you'll see, I'm sure he'll adore you!"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 7/15/2014, 2:48 pm

Ari sighed, wishing her mother could be a bit less cryptic. "Very well, mother. I believe the time has come to say goodbye. It has been a joy spending this time with you. I hope we will meet again some other time," Ari said, beginning to walk away. Well, this visit provided her with less than nothing.

Sofia looked down, a bit ashamed when her mother touched the ugly mark on her face. She nodded and quickly looked up, producing a fake smile. "Thank you, mother, for the advice. And the tea. And the...experience." Sofia had never heard of her mother being so...focused before. "I'll make sure to drop by as soon as I can." She said, and she stood and provided a small curtsy. That's what you were supposed to do, right? She blushed a bit, turned to walk away.

OOC: Thank you, Morgan :)
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 7/15/2014, 9:51 pm

Rhyolo: he drinks fire from his hands. he feels invigorated.
    Mia: "what is your favorite basketball team?"

Last edited by Rhyolo on 7/16/2014, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 7/15/2014, 11:01 pm

I smile and say, "Well I should be going now. Bye mom, see you in Winter." I hug her once more then leave.
    Matt_
    Matt_

Male
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2014-06-14

Post by Matt_ 7/16/2014, 10:36 am

Matthew smiles. "Sorry dad, I better go. See you next winter!" With a wave of his hand, he left.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 7/16/2014, 1:52 pm

"I will make you proud, Mother. You'll see." Fridge bowed her head to the goddess of snow and turned on her Converse-clad heel. She walked towards and boarded onto the magical elevator, sneaking a final glance at the wondrous Olympus before the doors closed and she was sent back to camp.

Ooc: She was never responded to, but that's fine since this topic is closing anyway.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 7/16/2014, 7:05 pm

Raven found herself becoming very uncomfortable around her father, stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets. Turn out that everyone was leaving, Raven was one of the only kids left. Her eyes scanned the remaining gods, most of them might have left. Guess she should go right now.

"So, I'll see you around father." She murmured, shuffling her feet out've Olympus and towards the magical elevator. It was a shame she didn't get more time with her father but at least she saw him. Most kids don't see their godly parent. She entered the elevator, pressing the button to return home. She managed to sneak a glance at the magical Olympus before the doors shut tight, zooming her down to earth.

OOC: she wasn't replied to but this is ending so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:26 am