A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+13
Rhyolo
daddeme
Sammy
mabel pines
courier six
Milocross
Aves
Brastus
moriarty
High King Fridgeir
beanie
ThelastsonofArtemis
Morgan Landry
17 posters

Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Mount Olympus [Greeks] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mount Olympus [Greeks]

Post by Theseus12 6/26/2014, 3:48 pm

OOC Note: I deliberately double posted to seperate my actual RP from the RP response of the gods. Also, I will absolutely refuse to RP Khione in response to my own character, Lita. Someone else will have to do that.

BIC:

Lita walked into Olympus, wearing black jeans, black boots with her pants tucked into them, a black tee shirt, and a black trench coat. Black always was her color. She wanted to talk with her mother. Or at least, the goddess that sired her. Lita doubted that Khione doubted as her mother. And if Khione thought that Lita was going to be happy to see her, she would be surprised. That icy witch had never been there for Khione. Honestly, she was just there to tell her mother off.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 6/26/2014, 4:00 pm

Ari swallowed, shocked by her completely unprompted response. She wasn't a hero. Sure, she was a leader, but not a hero. She'd never been on a quest, and she was certain that she was always looked over by the gods and the camp. She was just another insignificant camper. As far as she could tell, her destiny was the same as everyone else's in the camp. Live to 20, leave camp, then die at 21. She only had six years or so left, and she didn't see it being quite so interesting.

"Mother, I do not mean to doubt your knowledge, but how am I a hero? I'm definitely not the best fighter, I'm probably the most incapable person in the whole camp!", She replied, the admittance of all this a rarity for a demigod whose fatal flaw was their own need to prove themselves. "I don't even have any powers!" She explained, somehow remaining calm while explaining her disbelief.

Sofia nearly choked on the caffeinated drink at the question. She really should have expected it. After all, her mother was the goddess of love. "Mother, I'm not exactly the definition of beauty. Most of the guys are taken by my sisters. I am at a bit of a disadvantage, anyway," She replied, unconsciously touching the birth mark on her cheek. "Plus, the one guy who actually...Nevermind. He's had experience with some of my crueler sisters, and..." Sofia sighed, and her hair fell into her face. "His name is Prince. He's a son of Phobus. One of my sisters told me I should try playing with him a bit...but I can't bring myself to do it. He's so kind and I couldn't stand to lose him. Heck, I don't even know if he likes me. We've only talked once..."

Last edited by The Landlord's Daughter on 6/29/2014, 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/26/2014, 4:55 pm

Raven grumbled. He may have gotten some parts right but her mum hadn't died, her mum was beyond mad. She should at least be happy that he was watching over her or that he didn't want to leave. Feeling emotionally overwhelmed, the Brit threw her arms around her dad, wrapping him in a hug.

"Thanks for watchin over me father." She whispered, a tear escaping her right eye.

"But mum didn't die, she just went mad after you left." She then added with a low chuckle.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 6/26/2014, 5:11 pm

((whoops. Sorry about that Beanister.))
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/26/2014, 5:19 pm

Theseus12 wrote:
    Moonmoon
    The Carmichael Twins ((OOC: Love your post size. gives me SOOOO much to work with ILY right now))
    Spoiler:

Khione speaks in white

"Oh dear. It seems you mistook me for somebody that is warm. I am the goddess of the snow. If you wanted warmth, you would have gone to Hestia, or that hothead Hephaestus." I am not a warm person. You ought to know this by now. I am a cold person." Her cold, coffee-brown eyes regarded her children, as though they were insects that she would enjoy having the pleasure to dissect. She looked at he daughter with a bit of shock. "Not in his correct mindset? Why my dear, misunderstanding child..." she then covered her mouth, preventing her son from reading her lips. "A little more work, and he'll grow up to become just like his mother."  ((OOC Sorry. such a well written post, and this is the best I can come up with.... I suck....))

~~~~~~~~

Ezra's eyebrows began to knit together in concern while he read her words. All of it was true, all of what he had guessed about her was true. Looking into her eyes he saw his sister, and how wicked and cold and unfeeling the goddess was. She was mean, and Ezra hated mean people. People like her were the reason Ezzy didn't want to grow up. People like her made Ezzy want to be young forever and stop others from growing up, too. How she looked at he and his sister reminded him of his father. Like she didn't care whether they lived or died, as long as they stayed out of her way. The boy dug his fists into the sides of his dark jeans. He couldn't possibly be this woman's son. They had to be a mistake somewhere.
    Fridge, on the other hand, was captivated by her mother. She was beautiful, her words precise, and she put her purpose before anything else. Fridge was just like her in a sense. Her words didn't sting her - they instead inspired her to want to strive like she had. She listened to her next set of words, directed specially towards her for Khione had covered her mouth. Fridge's eyes darted to Ezra's before she responded. His eyes were wide and puppy-like, eager to see what Fridge would translate for him. She was given a choice: speak in private to her mother or have Ezzy butt into another important event for her. He did this when they were younger. Everything important to her, he took the excitement away by being him and doing even more amazing things. He stole away all of her attention, and he never even offered to see if she was okay. On the other hand, Ezra was looking at her with those huge innocent eyes with such curiosity and fear that it was nearly impossible to ignore him.
    But it was still possible. Fridge covered her mouth with her hand and Ezra took a step back in outrage.
    "He will never be like you. He's too immature. He doesn't have the same dedication as I do, Mother." Fridge's voice was so frozen that it was singing "Let it Go". Her hand dropped back down to her side and she looked to Ezzy in mock apology. "Sorry." She smirked to him.
    Ezra stared between his sister and mother in disgust. Who were they? He didn't belong here, no, no, no. He didn't belong near either of them. Ezra turned around sharply and dashed away from Olympus. Fridge watched him leave and scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Do you see what i mean, Mother?"

Ooc: Thank you! And it's fine, really. This post, I'm not so proud of.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/27/2014, 3:19 am

I smile and say, "Thank you mom. I'm glad I have you as a parent and not any other gods or goddesses."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/27/2014, 3:39 am

Theseus12 wrote:OOC Note: I deliberately double posted to seperate my actual RP from the RP response of the gods. Also, I will absolutely refuse to RP Khione in response to my own character, Lita. Someone else will have to do that.

BIC:

Lita walked into Olympus, wearing black jeans, black boots with her pants tucked into them, a black tee shirt, and a black trench coat. Black always was her color. She wanted to talk with her mother. Or at least, the goddess that sired her. Lita doubted that Khione doubted as her mother. And if Khione thought that Lita was going to be happy to see her, she would be surprised. That icy witch had never been there for Khione. Honestly, she was just there to tell her mother off.

Khione turned to look at Lita, her daughter. She sensed hatred, delusion, bitterness; she could see Lita's mind, her affections, jealousies, rivalries, all mapped out like a path in the forest seen from above. "Go on, then," she smiled with cold eyes. "Tell me off."

OOC: Theseus you do an amazing job of RPing the gods. Can you please RP them for my characters too?

BIC: Sawyer entered the great Hall of Thrones, feeling intimidated. She was taller than all the demigods here except Damian, from the Ares's, with her 1m80 and her muscular complexion. The ugly, Latino girl started looking for Hephaestus, and soon found him in his throne made out of bronze, iron, wires and interlocking gears. She had seen him several times, but every time she looked at him, she knew where she had her physical features from: her crooked nose, androgynous face, square jaw, chapped lips, wide-set eyes, bushy eyebrows, greasy hair. The only thing he lacked was Sawyer's large burn on the side of her face, as well as the various other bruises and blisters covering her skin.

"Hey Dad," she said in her Texas accent with a comfortable smile, pushing her large hands in the pockets of her baggy denim shorts. She hadn't really dressed up, she was just in a white tank top, her large ax strapped to her back, her huge feet lodged in her hiking boots. "How you doin'?"

Lee hopped and skipped into the throne room like the mischievous little pixie she was. The fourteen-years old scanned the room, seeing some other demigods she could steal from or prank, then her gaze fell on Hermes. He was phoning, so she waited five seconds, then her ADHD kicked in and she scampered in front of him. She could feel the tattoo in her back moving and spinning on her skin with her high heart beat. The Amerindian girl passed a hand through her short black hair, messing it up a bit more, then looked up at her father, noticing she had the same smirk and the same upturned eyebrows. This would be the second time she actually talked to him.

"Hi there ... Dad," she whispered, then grinned.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 6/27/2014, 7:13 am

As Lita strode towards her mother, or at least, the pathetic excuse of a goddess that had absolutely had no business thinking herself a mother. "I just realized. All the pain that I have been through, all that suffering, it made me stronger. Tougher. But at the same time, it made me colder. More isolating. And you know what I have decided? That I will refuse to become like you. I refuse. I will allow people into my life. I will laugh, and I will love, and every time I do, I will know that it is a slap in your face. I don't want to end up like you, I don't want to end up like Zeta, whom you would have gotten along with quite well, and I will be my own person. I will be Lita Gabrielle Douglass, a girl whom is the child of Khione, but not her daughter. To be your daughter would imply that you have been a mother. You are my sire. I am not denying this. But you are not my mother." Lita turned away from the goddess that was her mother, and started to walk away, when she turned back towards her. "You know, I feel I should thank you. You have taught me that having a god for a parent doesn't mean we should strive to be like them. Many of them have good points, but all have bad points. It will take a lot of research before I find your good points." With that, she turned away, and looked for another demigod to socialize with.

((OOC: Sorry, too busy ATM))
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/27/2014, 8:13 am

Theseus12 wrote:As Lita strode towards her mother, or at least, the pathetic excuse of a goddess that had absolutely had no business thinking herself a mother. "I just realized. All the pain that I have been through, all that suffering, it made me stronger. Tougher. But at the same time, it made me colder. More isolating. And you know what I have decided? That I will refuse to become like you. I refuse. I will allow people into my life. I will laugh, and I will love, and every time I do, I will know that it is a slap in your face. I don't want to end up like you, I don't want to end up like Zeta, whom you would have gotten along with quite well, and I will be my own person. I will be Lita Gabrielle Douglass, a girl whom is the child of Khione, but not her daughter. To be your daughter would imply that you have been a mother. You are my sire. I am not denying this. But you are not my mother." Lita turned away from the goddess that was her mother, and started to walk away, when she turned back towards her. "You know, I feel I should thank you. You have taught me that having a god for a parent doesn't mean we should strive to be like them. Many of them have good points, but all have bad points. It will take a lot of research before I find your good points." With that, she turned away, and looked for another demigod to socialize with.

((OOC: Sorry, too busy ATM))

OOC: It's alright ^.^whenever you have time.

BIC: Khione smiled coldly. "You want to stop being my daughter? Very well. Whenever your feelings are too hot for my liking, too intense, your powers will escape your grasp and twist around you and resist you. Go on and turn away, now, Lita, you are no child of mine."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/29/2014, 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 6/27/2014, 12:22 pm

Ooc: I need the response for my rhyolo's dad
    Bic:
    Mia: "Hello dad, I have always wanted to meet you. And I have always wanted to ask you something."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 6/27/2014, 12:51 pm

OOC: Here we go xD

Jake casually made his way into the Throne room, his clothes slightly more formal that usual. He had a white button down shirt on, tucked neatly into his black chained jeans, the sleeves rolled up, making his leather bracelets visible. He narrowed his eyes and looked around the throne room, trying to spot Asclepius. Where is that guy? Jake thought and shrugged. He smiled and walked over to a random person, maybe another half-blood, and asked where Asclepius was. The person didn't know and shrugged. Jake nodded and wrinkled his nose, then passed Zeus's throne and bowed down to him. He carried on walking and sat down by a small fountain a bit further away from the throne room.

Crow had his dark aura flickering around him. He was kind of excited to see his father, although he would never admit it. He was wearing a leather jacket like usually, a black t-shirt, some black converse, and red leather bracelets. He was also wearing normal black skinny jeans, his sword slotted neatly into his weapon belt. He searched for his father.

OOC: Aaaand I'll respond to Rhy's post as Pyriphlegon, as Morgan asked me to help yesterday.

Pyripthlegon was standing talking to Hestia as he noticed a boy come up to him. Rhyolo. His very own son. Pyripthlegon was wearing robes made out of fire, and his blonde hair was on fire at the tips. His eyes were ever changing from orange to dark yellow, all the way to a warm red. He smiled at Rhyolo. "My son, it's so very good to see you." He said and nodded at him.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 6/27/2014, 1:34 pm

OOC: Theseus, that's the wrong post. I already replyed to that one.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 6/27/2014, 2:10 pm

Rhyolo: "Dad!" He felt awkward because he didn't know what to do. Finally he managed to say , "I have always wanted to meet you. But, I thought you would look different. "
    Matt_
    Matt_

Male
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2014-06-14

Post by Matt_ 6/27/2014, 6:22 pm

Matthew cautiously walked to the throne room. He didn't know what to expect from his dad, but he definitely hoped that he would be as funny and not too serious as he was. He slowly peeked into the room, and saw other kids talking to their parents to. Oh boy, here goes nothing.  He walked into the room, and looked around, hoping to see someone that he looked like. He imagined Eosphorus to look something like Apollo, which of course, he was right. He looked at the man curiously. Hi, dad. He said awkwardly.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2014-06-12

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/28/2014, 2:36 pm

"I understand mother , I'm glad to have finally met you" Juan said with smile

"I hope I make you proud one day mother" Dominik Said and bowed to Aphrodite
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 6/29/2014, 4:23 am

Pyripthlegon smiled at Rhyolo. He cocked his head to one side as he smiled once more and nodded. "How has life at camp been, my son?" He asked and smiled proudly at his son. He hadn't had many children, but he tried to claim all of them. A flaming sword was stuck in his flaming weapon belt.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 6/29/2014, 11:41 am

"Good. Also nice sword. I have been working on my powers."
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 6/29/2014, 12:56 pm

Lita left. Her mother was as much of a disappointment as a goddess as she was a mother.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 6/30/2014, 4:07 pm

OOC: Screw it, I'm replying.

Athena regarded her daughter. "You may not be aware of what your talent is, but it is there. You shall find it. This is something that I know for certain. You are my daughter, after all. You can most certainly handle yourself." Athena looked at the wheelchair critically. Surely.... "Surely, if a child of Hecate and a child of Hephaestus were to work together, they could make you some new legs, am I incorrect?"
    BIC:
    Wheels began spinning in Hope's head. "P-p-perhaps M-m-mother." She smiled widely, and then glanced at her watch. It was getting late, and she knew it would take a while to get home. She sighed discontentedly, then nodded at Athena. "Tha-tha-tha-thank you, M-m-m-other." She wheeled out of the massive throne room, still marveling at everything that her sister had made.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 6/30/2014, 8:34 pm

Aiden walked into the main area of Olympus looking for his mother"Aphrodite mother?"Aiden called
    Morgan walked into Olympus looking around for his father"Palaemon ? Dad??"
    Alyster looked around for his father "Thanatos are you around" Alyster called

Last edited by horselover96 on 7/3/2014, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/3/2014, 3:13 am

Matt_ wrote:Matthew cautiously walked to the throne room. He didn't know what to expect from his dad, but he definitely hoped that he would be as funny and not too serious as he was. He slowly peeked into the room, and saw other kids talking to their parents to. Oh boy, here goes nothing.  He walked into the room, and looked around, hoping to see someone that he looked like. He imagined Eosphorus to look something like Apollo, which of course, he was right. He looked at the man curiously. Hi, dad. He said awkwardly.

Eosphorus had taken the appearance of a slim, good-looking youth with brown hair and pale eyes; he was dressed in a white shirt and denim shorts, his legs casually crossed as he sat on his throne made out of interstellar dust.

"Hello, Matthew," Eosphorus smiled.

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:"I understand mother , I'm glad to have finally met you" Juan said with smile

Lethe smiled, her eyes a moving shade of gray, like the river she was the goddess of. "I am glad I could talk to you, my son," she said.

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:"I hope I make you proud one day mother" Dominik Said and bowed to Aphrodite

"You already make me proud, Dom," Aphrodite smiled, wiping her eyes with a silk tissue. He was so cute! I real little gentleman.

Rhyolo wrote:"Good. Also nice sword. I have been working on my powers."

"I know you have," Pyriphlegethon purred. "I saw you. And thank you, for my sword. You like it? Kottos, the Hecatoncheiron, made it for me."

The Musical Tardis wrote:Wheels began spinning in Hope's head. "P-p-perhaps M-m-mother." She smiled widely, and then glanced at her watch. It was getting late, and she knew it would take a while to get home. She sighed discontentedly, then nodded at Athena. "Tha-tha-tha-thank you, M-m-m-other." She wheeled out of the massive throne room, still marveling at everything that her sister had made.

"Goodbye, my child," Athena said in a whisper that did carry towards Hope's ears, before turning to Victoria. "Your hoverboard turned out well, my dear," she smiles. "Though you should work on the balance more."

horselover96 wrote:Aiden walked into the main area of Olympus looking for his mother"Aphrodite mother?"Aiden called

Aphrodite turned and smiled at Aiden. "Aiden, my son! Look how handsome you are!"

Morgan walked into Olympus looking around for his father"Palaemon ? Dad??"

Palaemon looked at Morgan as he came forward, and smiled at him with closed lips. He had the teeth of a shark, which weren't the best tools for the friendly welcome smile he wanted to give his son. "Hi Morgan," he said.

Alyster looked around for his father "Thanatos are you around" Alyster called[/quote]

Thanatos looked up from his iPad and spotted Alyster. He smiled, his golden eyes shimmering like honey in the light of the braziers. "Alyster. Come forward, my son."

OOC: I am SO sorry for the long time no reply. I had stuff to do o.o
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 7/3/2014, 9:40 am

"Hello mother how are you?" Aiden said he smiled at Aphrodite his green eyes began to dance in the fire light "You look lovely as ever Mother" Aiden complimented her and then comded his to look presentable to his mother

"Hi dad ,so Nice to see you again it's been since the winter solstice?" Morgan said to Palaemon He looke dup at his dad and saw that they had the exact same eye color and pupil shape as his dad

"Hey dad how are you today?" Alyster said to Thanatos while his violet co,lored eyes danced arou nd in the golden fire light
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 7/3/2014, 2:34 pm

OOC: Morgan, my post still hasn't been replied to?
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2014-06-12

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 7/3/2014, 3:50 pm

"Thanks mom" Dominik said smiling a mother and Noticed on of hIs half-brothers Aiden had starte dtalking to his mother

"So I need to Chiron that I have somewhat been claimed?" Juan asked looking confused

Brixton walked into Olympus looking for his Father Briareus "Hello dad ? Briareus?" He calle dout
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/4/2014, 1:04 am

Ooc need response to my mia' dad
    Bid
    Rhyolo: "So dad I was wondering if you could show me a few thing about my powers?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 5:45 pm