A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 7:06 am

"What? Yeah, yeah of course." She chewed her bite and swallowed before speaking again. "You asked me to come, I'm not gonna back out. Simply… it's weird hearing you talk about all that stuff casually." The girl took another bite and wiped her hands on a napkin.

"It's just, you've been raised among all this wealth, I've been raised among performers and artists, and it's sometimes really weird."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/8/2016, 8:04 am

It's just normal because how I was raised. You said so yourself just now. The only problem was dad was gone on long business trips, granted they weren't as often as some parents would take but still. Growing up with a single father it was weird. Emily admitted as she popped the cap off the IBC Rootbeer and took a drink from the bottle, moving back to her side of the plane. Stretching herself taller she laid down and set her drink on the floor as her long blonde hair cascaded over the side of the couch and hung a few inches from the ground. It was nice to be able to relax on the plane but she knew she was going to have to sleep in a few hours in order to not get JetLag like a b!tch.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 10:07 am

She couldn't really imagine what her life would've been without her mother. What if she too had been raised by a single dad? In how far would she be different from who she was now? Maybe not so much, after all. She imagined her Mom gender swapped for a second before turning to Em again.

"What exactly does your dad do again?" she asked, trying not to think about how beautiful her hair looked, set ablaze by the sunset light.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/8/2016, 10:25 am

Emily laughed a little and looked at the ceiling through her thick framed glasses. Dad owns a few clubs, CEO of a business which I can't remember the name to to. She didn't really delve into the affairs of her father unless they were about the club she was going to own when she was 18. It was a silly thing to want to do when you're a fresh adult in life but all the same she wanted to own one nd be the cool friend who owned a club. As the plane flew through the sky the demigoddess let out a higher pitched yawn before laying on her side and looking at Falko, a pillow under her head now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 10:47 am

CEO of a business I can't remember the name to. Well that would have sounded sketchy as hell if Falko hadn't done her research the last few months. Maybe Em didn't know it, but she knew exactly which company he owned, and how huge it was. She had asked just to be sure. However her answer had surprised her… How could you possibly forget the name of the company your father owned, especially if it was such a huge company like this one? It must be on all their cards, their paper blocks, their pens, everywhere. Surely enough, it wasn't that she couldn't remember, she simply didn't want to seem like she was bragging in front of her. Which Falko appreciated.

Trying to slide away form the subject, she nodded at the TV. "Wanna watch a movie?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/8/2016, 11:30 am

Em shrugged and got up, walking to the cabinet that held the small selection of movies. Bending down she picked out one of her all time favorites and put it in the Blue Ray player. Laying down on the couch with Lily curled up near her chest the girl pressed play and watched as the beginning credits started rolling for Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Man's Chest. One of the major things that made her like this movie so much was when Jack Sparrow started singing about his jar of dirt and all. It was a total improve scene but it made the whole movie that much better, and it was the most iconic scene as well. I hope you like pirates. She smirked as the logo for the movie showed up on screen.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 1:06 pm

"You bet I do!" Falko said, sitting up on her couch to see the screen.

-------------
    A light shake woke her up in the middle of the night -- it was the flight attendant, who came to say they were about to land and wanted to check their seatbelts. Falko quickly buckled it and leaned up, the unshaved side of her head all messy.

"What time is it?" She asked with a stifled yawn.

"8:30 am, miss," the attendant replied and Falko opened one of the blackout screens to check. Indeed, the sun was rising outside. Her phone still said 3 am -- ugh, this was just like when she traveled to Milan. Jet lag.

The plane landed with a growl and came to a smooth halt a minute later.

"Lemme guess. A driver's waiting for us." Opening another blackout screen, she peered through the window and saw a man in an expensive suit waiting with a suitcase trolley. "Yep."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/8/2016, 1:25 pm

Emily woke up and stretched as Zack, the attendant, shook her awake and told her about them landing soon. As she felt and watched the descent she felt the usual tug in her gut and smiled when they hit the tarmac. Getting up and changing in the bathroom Emily Myers had completely changed and done her makeup. She wore designer everything and nodded when Falko talked about the driver. Gunther is a doll and he as the best taste in music. I think he brought the Hummer Limo. She said talking out loud to herself as she walked off the plane and greeted her driver with a hug and walked over to the car, climbing inside and waiting for Falko to follow.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_181/set?id=166220261
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2016, 4:21 am

Falko dashed out of the bathroom a few minutes later, her hair still wet from her shower. She threw her parka over her shoulders and dashed out in her union jack sweater and ripped black denims, her studded and spiked bracelets flying around her wrists.

Pulling her luggage behind her, she wiped the last bit of toothpaste off her lip and greeted the driver. Emily was already in the car so she climbed in next to her, her eyes falling on the wheel. It was on the wrong side.

"Oh, right," she remembered. "You drive on the left here."

The driver drove smoothly out of the airport, the jet shrinking behind them, and Falko caught her reflection in the window. She had bags under her eyes and messy hair, she hadn't even bothered with makeup. She felt bad and ashamed of herself, looking so ugly next to her crush, who looked effortlessly beautiful even when woken up at 3 am.

"Where are we driving to now? You said something about a manor?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/9/2016, 4:33 am

Emily laughed a little as Falko rushed to get in the car and as the view of the jetway started to diminish behind them a sigh of relief escaped her lips and she slumped into the leather seat of the limo, texting her dad and telling him they were here and going out shopping later today. When she was asked where their destination was the demigoddess smiled and shut her eyes.Home. Le Bouve Manor. Emily smiled as she sat up and grabbed a can of some foreign looking drink and cracked it open to take a drink before smiling and taking another sip. It was just like she remembered, orange sparkling juice at it's finest.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2016, 6:07 am

Falko watched Emily drink from her can; her own stomach was grumbling a little but she didn't take out another sandwich just yet, since she didn't want to put crumbs everywhere. Such a sleek car. She drew her fingers across the leather of the seat, admiring how smooth it was. It smelled really nice too.

Letting her head roll to the side a little she stared out the window. The sky was gray and it started raining -- so cliché. She felt really tired but couldn't really sleep with the muffled traffic noises and the sounds all around her -- the engine, the rain, Em drinking. Falko touched the window softly, looking at the houses and buildings. Nothing seemed really familiar until they reached the river Thames and a bit of Buckingham palace came into view.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/9/2016, 8:56 am

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 2 England-Dorset-Wimborne-Minster-Kingston-Lacy-Manor-House-owned-by-the-National-Trust-DB
    Emily watched as her homeland turned grey and full of rain, just the way she remembered it growing up. There was nothing like a good rainfall on the morning of  a ball, it made for the best pictures and the flowers always seemed more vibrant. As Gunther drove through the town and right in front of the palace Emily laughed to herself softly. She remembered when her father attended a dinner there with some of the other aristocrats and he claimed to hate it the entire time. That's when she saw it, Le Bouve Manor. Emily kneeled in her seat as the manor drew closer and when Gunther parked the car right out front she didn't even wait for him to open the door. The daughter of Aphrodite ran quickly through the rain and threw open the large double doors to her home. She was finally back, and this time she could have had a reason to stay.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 5:46 am

Falko saw the house -- well more like, palace -- and watched it come closer in admiration. Holy Deimos. Emily ran out and Falko had no choice but to follow her the wind and rain hitting her like a backhanded slap. Finally she made it into the hallway without slipping and shook her head to get the droplets out.
    This time she didn't say anything about the magnificence of her surroundings. She was in awe, yes, but she felt she had gaped enough in the jet. Marble gleamed on the floor, large paintings of stern-looking people hung on the walls and an elegant staircase rose a couple of meters in front of her.

A domestic aid came to help her out of her coat and she followed Emily through the luxurious corridors.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2016, 9:14 am

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 2 ARCD-7095-copy
    Emily ran up the double sided marble staircase with black iron rail and smiled as she walked through a hall and into her luxurious suit. It had everything a girl of Aphrodite could ever want. Full bath, giant walk in closet and enough room to have some killer sleepovers in. Jumping onto her bed she laughed a little like a child and cuddled with her pillows before laying on her back and letting out a happy sigh.Home. She smiled before sitting up in bed and looking out onto the grounds of her families manor.

Last edited by Nerissa on 1/10/2016, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 11:51 am

"Nice room," Falko commented with a smirk after her initial awe had dissipated. Could it be possible to live here, to call this home? She was a teensy bit jealous but was too busy glancing at Em when she wasn't looking her way. She out her backpack down on a chair and looked at the glittering little lamp on the wall. "Holy balls, is that Lalique crystal?" She asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2016, 11:58 am

Thanks Emily said with a smile as she looked up at the light fixture in the room. The shock in Falko's voice made her a little curious as to why it was such a big deal. Yeah, why? She asked as Lily ran into the room and up the steps she had to the bed. These things were normal for her. The lavish everything, the fancy everything, spoiling from her father. These were her way of life even if she didn't really show it in her exterior. One thing she always remembered, remain modest and avoid being a snob at all costs.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 12:09 pm

"Nothing, just...wow." Lalique crystal was expensive as hell. Falko longingly looked at the comfortable bed before yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Listen, I'm still really freaking tired, it's like 3 am our time... Is there any guest room I could colonize for the next five hours?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2016, 12:22 pm

[center]Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 2 33vggfa[/center[
    Emily nodded and stood up, motioning for Falko to follow her down the hall. You can sleep but not for long or the jet lag will be Hades for you. She explained as she walked through the hall and opened a pair of doors to another room. This is usually where one of daddy's guests would stay but since you are the only guest spending the night here I think it's fitting to have you sleeping here. Em smiled as she gestured around the room for Falko to see. The design was gorgeous, large king bed and a door to her own personal bathroom. In all honesty it looked more like a hotel room than a house but then again, Emily's dad went above and beyond when it came to his house and his family.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 12:46 pm

"I know," she replied to Em's comment about jet lag, "I fly to Milan every now and then, it's pretty bad."

Whistling as she walked into the room, Falko spun around once to take it all in. "Fancy." The furniture hard a bit of a French hue with the bulging night table and curving chair legs, but was mainly made out of gleaming wood against a palette of cream and pastel yellow. "Right, I'm gonna hit the hay. Wake me up whenever," she said, and pulled her pajamas out of her bag. After quickly changing back once Em had left, she fell into the bed and breathed in the scent of fresh laundry. If this wasn't Paradise on earth, she didn't know what was. Smiling still, she dived under the duvet and fell asleep softly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2016, 1:04 pm

Emily left for her room after showing Falko to her own and set her alarm for 10 in the morning. After a quick shower the daughter of Aphrodite changed into her pajamas and crawled under the covers with Lily cuddled next to her before drifting off to a sound and perfect sleep.

10 AM!

With an alarm screaming at her to wake up the blonde haired Emily turned off the jealous contraption and lazily got up from under the covers. Her dad had told her he wasn't going to be home till three to prep for the party tonight so have fun with her friend and don't break the bank, as if that was even a necessary thing to say. Getting up the girl brushed her hair and teeth before knocking on Falko's door to tell her to meet in the kitchen down the stairs and to the left in twenty for breakfast. Buttoning her plaid top Emily hopped down the stairs with Lily at her heels to start making waffles like her father had taught her, as well as the other cooks who had been given the day off till the time food needed to start being prepared for the ball. With her boxer briefs on and her knee highs making her look slightly foolish but cute the girl began humming along to the song Thinking of you by Ke$ha as it played on the stereo in the kitchen.

http://www.polyvore.com/girls_like_briefs_too/set?id=187184692
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 5:34 pm

"But it's 5 am!" Falko complained from underneath her pillow.

Still sleepy, she dragged herself out of her so comfortable bed and stumbled over to the bathroom. Woah. Now, after the jet and the mansion and the bedroom, she thought she'd reached a level of habituation to all this wealth. Apparently not.
    After dropping her clothes in the dressing area she spent a long time hesitating between the freestanding tub and the large walk-in shower. In the end, short of time, she chose the shower and disappeared behind the sweeping curtains.

When she came down for breakfast, fresh and smelling of designer bath products, she didn't feel one bit sleepy. She was all dressed already in a Green Day sweater and denim shorts with tights, her eyes lined with a black double wing. Even her lipgloss was on point.

"Morning! Wow, love the socks," she smiled. "Can I help you with anything?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/11/2016, 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 1:12 am

Emily smiled when she saw Falko dressed and ready for the day, seeing as she herself was not ready to take on the day yet.Can you put a French Vanilla cup in the Keureg and press start, my Owl mug should be there already. How many waffles do you want? She asked as she started to pour the mixture into the iron and closed it. There was nothing like her families recipe for Belgin Waffles and she was happy to have it on hand. As the breakfast began to cook the room filled with the warm smell of waffles.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 3:38 am

"Sure thing," Falko replied and did as she was told. "Hm, two for me please," she then answered. Waffles were a treat she didn't get often at home, her mother's idea of breakfast being one boiled egg with some wholemeal bread and low-fat spread, plus a fruit.
    Already the kitchen smelled delicious and breathed in with relish. "So, what happens after breakfast?" she asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 3:42 am

The smell of coffee filled the room and Emily smiled as she finished the second waffle, setting it on top of the first and placing it on the counter for Falko. I gotta go look presentable for the town and then we get to go shopping for new gowns for the ball. And you can't pick black. Emily winked as she laughed and started making a waffle with chocolate chips in it for herself. If there was one thing the demigoddess loved it was sweets and sweet things.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 3:57 am

Falko spread some maple syrup on her waffles -- "What? I live in Canada" -- and dipped them in her tea before taking a good bite. The waffles were just right: warm and mellow, they seemed to melt away on her tongue. Delicious. Suddenly she pretended to let her waffle slip out of her fingers.

"What do you mean I can't pick black?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 7:47 pm