A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 3 Empty Re: Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 7:22 am

I mean black in impractical at these events. It works for a gala but not a ball. Emily said sitting on the counter and eating her waffles. They were just like when her aunt would come over and make them when she visited and it reminded her of being a kid again and not having to worry about other monsters or dangers in life. Drinking some of her coffee and taking another few bites of her waffle the daughter of Aphrodite put her things in the dish washer and slowly backed away from the kitchen.I'm going to go shower so just put your dishes in there and relax while I get ready. We can go shopping after that. I'm thinking Cherry. She said facing the other way as she started hoping up the stairs.

Stepping into the steaming shower the daughter of Aphrodite smiled and began to sing the 5Seconds of Summer song Good Girls. It was all kinds of fun as she danced in her huge shower and washed away her worries about the ball that evening. Now all that she wanted to do was wonder if she could be heard throughout the house.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 8:27 am

Falko took her time finishing her breakfast and washing her hands after that. Taking the gleaming bottle of hand soap, she tried reading the label. It was in French. L'Occitane. You knew it was fancy when you didn't know how to pronounce it.
    Packing her essentials into her backpack (which meant, first aid kit with nectar and ambrosia plus her wallet), Falko attached her amulet around her neck with her beaded necklace and tucked both into her sweater. She combed her half-shaved hair a last time, used the little designer perfume she had found in her bathroom and looked at herself a last time in one of the vanities. Eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, all was good. She briefly filled in her eyebrows with a pencil before nodding at her reflection and hurrying down the stairs to meet Em.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 9:01 am

Emily finished her shower and started to work on her hair for the day. It was simple enough but looked rather ornate, especially after she added her headband and did her makeup. all in all she was rather glad she had gotten the chance to shower but woulda liked it more if she could do Falko's hair and makeup, that would come later. Stepping out of her room now fully dressed she knocked on the guest bedroom door. C'mon Falko it's already 1 and we need at least two hours. I'll be out front with Cherry. She said walking down the stairs and her shoes made clacking sounds on the marble, walking through the front doors and closer to Cherry.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_166/set?id=165427325
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 9:21 am

When she saw Em walk down into the foyer in her blue dress and little fringe bag, Falko couldn't help but grow a smile. "Hey," she said. Her half shaved hair was styled in a sleek, straight way, draping down over her forehead and down the side of her face in a sheet of glossy black. Even if she was still wearing her normal clothes and hadn't done any significant changes, she felt fresher, cleaner, even fancier.

They walked out of the house, the driver waiting for them with a stylish black umbrella. This is so Britain, Falko couldn't help but thinking.
    Can't wait for the afternoon tea.

The two girls chatted and laughed in the car, watching London turn into a rainy blur outside of the windows. Falko was relaxed, the initial nervousness finally receding. "So! What's the name of the first shop?" she asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2016, 8:16 am

Emily smiled at Falko's remark and took the key's from John as he held an umbrella for them at the door to her cherry red car. A 2015 Ferrari Spider to be more exact. I would have taken the 2015 Porche Spyder but I didn't feel like you would want to take it out, it's a bit flashy. The demigoddess said as she sat behind the wheel and took off into the afternoon rain, sadly with the top up on her car still.  Staring at the road as she drove Emily started to think of the best store for her to take Falko with a chance to get a ball gown. I think we'll start at Fenwick for something a little classier. Remember; there's no price limit but you cannot wear black. She said again as they reached the busy streets of London and drove until they pulled up in front of a luxurious store. Getting out, Emily locked the car and headed inside. This was her regular store for dresses and things but in all honesty she was curious to see if Falko liked a single thing in here.

Last edited by Nerissa on 1/14/2016, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2016, 5:59 am

"Flashier than this?" Falko teased Emily. The car was gleaming new and was made to attract attention. She guessed Em could be a bit of a showoff, but didn't say anything as they drove, the engine's sound roaring with every acceleration. Finally they stopped in Piccadilly and entered a huge store filled with sweet-smelling tea boxes and champagne bottles. "Um...you sure this is a dress shop?" she asked in a little voice. Two shop assistants were looking at her haircut with obvious disapproval, which made her raise her chin and turn around. Kiss my @ss.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2016, 6:14 am

Emily smirked a little. Of course it is, top floor is all dresses. She explained as she started her ascent to the top floor of the store. Thankfully it was only really three floors but still, she could feel it in her calves since she was in heels after all. Moving towards the back of the store she began searching through some of the more expensive dresses, the cheapest one being a good 100,000 pounds. What color are you thinking? Emily called out as she had vanished in the stacks of fabric dresses.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2016, 7:18 am

Falko's gaze swept from the dolled up mannequins to the rows of gowns. Everything gleamed and glittered. "Er..." She said, not really sure.

"Anything I can help you with?" A shop assistant hurried forward.

"Just looking for a dress. We have a ball tonight."

"And it's your first," she guessed. Falko nodded, a bit irritated. "Don't worry, we'll take care of you."

Taking a few looks at her, she picked out a pile of dresses and shoved her into a changing room. Falko tried them on, feeling quite weird as she flattened gown after gown down her body.

"How's this?" She asked Em, coming forward in a turquoise dress with copper glitter and rose-like sleeves.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2016, 7:36 am

Emily looked over the dress and shrugged. I don't think it's you. Granted the turquoise is perfect but the style is off. Gimme a second. She said before disappearing into the racks and returned with another two different numbers in the same color but different styles. It was always fun shopping with others in regards to a ball at home but there was also the sense of worry if she didn't get a good dress. Try on the halter first. She said through the door, she had a feeling it would be a winner.

http://www.promtrends2015.com/images/Halter%20High%20Neck%20Beaded%20Tulle%20A%20Line%20Turquoise%20Prom%20Gown%202015.jpg
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2016, 7:59 am

Falko obediently disappeared into the cabin and tried it on. "You sure it isn't too much?" She wondered, coming out and looking into the large mirrors. The dress was very prom-ish but didn't quite fit her figure. "Not a fan of turquoise lace either..." she whispered, her hands stroking the halter.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2016, 8:09 am

Emily stalked around the girl as she stood in front of the mirror and made mental notes to herself before yammering away with the assistant in French so she vanished into a back room for more options. Keep in mind this is a very classical ball but what style do you like for dresses of this nature? Color we can pick later. She said as she hummed to herself and began looking at dresses of her own liking, holding them to her figure before putting them back on the racks.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 6:41 am

"Something sleek and simple," Falko told her. "No big frilly skirts or anything. Oh that one suits you," she said as Em held a ruby-red dress against her.
    The Asian disappeared into the changing room again. When she next appeared, she was garbed in a pastel purple gown with a long flaring skirt and an empire waist. The belt and shoulders were decorated with glimmering pearls. "What do you say?" She asked, twirling around She herself quite liked it but Em was the daughter of Aphrodite here.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2016, 6:59 am

Emily put the red dress back and m=paced around her friend slowly. The coloring is good though I don't know how I feel about the pearls with your style and personality, too flirty and girly for you in my opinions. As she finished the assistant rushing into the dressing room unnoticed to Falko and set two more dresses inside. After dropping off the dresses she gave a slight nod to Emily before the demigoddess looked to her friend again. Go try on another. I think I saw two more in there that are very you. Color is no longer a concern. She said waving it away as if it were nothing.

the Dresses:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 7:13 am

"But what if I want to be flirty and girly?" Falko protested. The long skirt retraced the shape of her legs, the empire waist enhanced her silhouette. And the pearls weren't that bad... She nonetheless went back into the changing room and saw the dresses. Didn't Emily say she wasnt allowed to wear black though? She tried the first one on, and looked at herself in the mirror. It was black mainly, with a corset made of silver and black glitter. Falko turned sideways then looked over her shoulder at her back before walking out and spreading her arms. "Opinion?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2016, 7:17 am

My opinion doesn't matter nearly as much as yours does Falko. I'm just pulling dresses that I think would e cute and practical for tonight. You have to make a decision in the end. She said making a gesture to her with her finger and then looked back at the dress. She did like the undertone that was being lightly covered by tulle but in the end it really was Falko's choice in dresses for the night.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 7:39 am

Falko twirled around. She had to say, she loved this. Trying on different dresses, looking at her glammed up self in the mirror, striking poses.... It felt great, honestly. "What about you Em, why haven't you tried on anything yet? Come on, we should both have fun!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/15/2016, 8:08 am

Emily laughed a little as Falko began to really embrace being an aristocratic girl. It's fun to see you have fun with the money I have. Emily said as she continued to laugh softly. With the mention of her own dress the demigoddess held up a hand to her friend. You first, then me. We each have our own turn and besides, it's only two and daddy doesn't need us back to get ready till four at the earliest. She explained. Balls for her family were always rather interesting. Her father would spend the morning and most of the afternoon running around to finalize the plans for caters and orchestra as well but the second four rolled around he was in his room with on of the hands preparing for this evening. He always spent promptly one hour getting ready and then left the rest of the time for calming himself and relooking at the guest list to remember who was going to be attending. He took these very seriously and Emily knew it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 1:23 pm

Falko froze for a second. It's fun watching you have fun with the money I have. What was that even supposed to mean? Was it a, haha I'm rich and you're not kind of remark? Was it a polite scold? Falko just didn't understand why Em had underlined their financial gap just now. If anything, it felt rude and hurtful.
    But since she had a crush on her, she let it slide.

"Alright," she said. "I'm gonna go back and try the other one."

The other one was darker and less glittery; with Falko's edgy half-shave she looked like a punk rock princess. "This one's cute," she said as she came back out. "But you said no black and I think you were right. May I try on the purple one again?"

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/16/2016, 2:19 am

By all means. And color really doesn't matter Falko. I just wanted you to try other things on. Emily admitted as she sat in a chair and waited for the next dress to appear on her. She knew it wasn't going to be a hard choice for the demigod, she was always very strong willed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2016, 8:45 am

Falko swept back out, garbed in the purple dress. She looked at herself in the mirrors, turning around, gazing at herself form different angles. She had to say, it really had caught her fancy. She loved the empire waist, the silky fabric, and the pearls made her skin color stand out.

"I really like this one," she shyly admitted.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/23/2016, 1:52 am

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 3 Fe05k1
    Then why don’t you get it? Give it to Jedda and she can take it to the front to have it hung up and set away while i finish shopping for my own gown and we set you up with some gear. She smiled as she pulled out a few different colored dresses and hung them up in her own changing room. She wasn’t all too surprised that Falko had decided on a non-black dress but was very happy non the less that the girl had managed to find a gown to wear for this evenings event. Walking into the changing room she shut the door and smiled as she undressed and got in the first dress. Walking out and standing on a pedestal in front of Falko she looked at herself in the mirror. Oui ou non? She asked in her perfect french.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2016, 4:55 pm

Falko's cheeks heated up as Em walked out in a gorgeous night blue gown, accented with silver patterns. She looked like a fairy tale princess.

"You look fantastic," she said, giving her a smile. Her fingers wandered up and wrapped themselves in a streak of her hair, twisting it absentmindedly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/31/2016, 6:39 am

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 3 02d6d67680aba3779627add0b79a73d1
    Emily looked herself over in the mirror and began yammering away with the assistant in French. She made gestures to the beading at the waist and about the silver coloring. The two spoke fast and beautifully, Emily sounded like a native born French due to speaking it for so long, and in the end of it all she waved the girl away and walked into the dressing room mumbling to herself in ancient Greek about how it was "damn near impossible to get the right things from here some days." She shut the door behind her and began to undress in the room. It was bothersome to have to go out and get yet another new ball gown she would almost definitely never wear again but in all honesty it wasn't too much of a shock. Walking back out in a new dress the demigoddess stood on her platform once again and looked the entire dress over in the mirror from top to bottom, even turning a little to check the back and sides before standing straight forward again.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/5/2016, 5:24 am

"I liked the other one better," Falko said, tilting her head to the side. "But that's maybe just because I prefer darker colors." The other had made her look like the princess of a dark tale but this one was lighter, younger, not too serious. "You look like Cinderella," Falko decided.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 9:03 am

Yeah, I kind of agree with you there. She said eyeing herself in the mirror before disappearing into the changing room again to try and find a dress that was gorgeous and dark but also very young looking. Ball gowns were always a pain in the @ss to have to shop for but in the end Emily had never regretted a choice in gowns. Reappearing there was a massive grin on her face as she stood in front of the mirror in her third dress as well as shoes to match. It was a gorgeous grey color and it hugger her torso in all the right places. With a slightly sweetheart neckline it drew attention to her shoulders, decorated with sleeves made to look like flowers, and then down her figure to a large ball gown bottom. It was perfect and she knew it. I love it. She smiled as she twirled a few times in the mirror before turning to Falko. What do you think? Mentally, Emily was already putting her hair, makeup and jewelry with the outfit. All she needed now was her friends approval.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_237/set?id=183515938

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 5:03 am