A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan] - Page 4 Empty Re: Starbucks Date[Me and Morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2016, 1:11 pm

The gray colour was dark and dramatic, making her golden hair and delicate blue eyes stand out like jewels. Falko's breath stopped.

"Wow," she said, "you look absolutely... gorgeous."

It was the only way she could describe Emily right now.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/22/2016, 1:27 pm

Emily smiled widely and looked back to the mirror. A few parts of the dress at the top were going have to be take out slightly and the waste line taken in but for the most part it fit rather well. Moving back to the dressing room and changing back into her normal clothes the girl emerged with her dress in the arms of the assistant and she smirked. Now the fun part. Linking arms with her friend as she gave the address to the cashier and payed for the dresses. We get to go shoe and accessory shopping. Grinning sort of in an evil manner she pulled Falko out of the store and back onto the streets of London.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2016, 1:56 pm

Grinning excitedly, the Asian teen followed the girl of her dreams through a whirlwind of shops.

"What kind of jewels do you think for my dress?" Falko asked, inspecting a pair of silver earrings in the mirror of a jewelry shop. "I was thinking maybe a bracelet or a discrete tiara..."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/23/2016, 5:26 am

For purple you may want to stick with sterling silver and I would do bangles and an elvish style tiara if anything. Can't make it super flashy though. Emily explained as her Tolkien love showed a little. Picking up a regal like tiara the brit looked it over and set it back down before pulling out her phone and making a call, speaking quickly and fluidly in French as if it she were a native. Feel free to look around more I have to place an order for tonight. Emily told Falko before walking off a little and half pacing while talking in French more.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/23/2016, 9:55 am

Elvish tiara... Falko's mouth watered. She had always dreamed of elvish styles and whimsical clothes. Wouldn't it be too much for a ball though?

"Hey, what do you think of this?" she asked, showing her a thin headband made of tiny pearls. "It would match my dress!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/23/2016, 10:21 am

Emily watches as Falko fishes through the jewelry and finishes her own conversation just as the girl asks about a tiara she's not holding in her hand. Walking back over the blonde picked it up and looked it over carefully. I'd say so. We could match it with some diamond earrings and maybe a bracelet or two for fun. She smiled looking at the man behind the counter who nodded and walked off to go fetch some options. I have to say, I'm happy to see you enjoying yourself so much. Emily admitted as she set the headpiece back down, looking through the glass of the counter for her own tiara.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/28/2016, 5:52 am

"No earrings," Falko quickly said. She didn't want Emily to spend fortunes on her, no matter how rich she was, and diamonds were very pricey. She tried the headband on again, looking at her reflection in the mirror while picturing herself in her flowing purple gown.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/28/2016, 10:39 am

Nope, I'm buying them. She said as she motioned towards a pair of hoop earrings that were incrusted with tiny diamonds. The key to a successful ball; knowing exactly where to look for accessories. She giggled before putting on a crown that looked identical to Galadrial's from The Hobbit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 10:57 am