A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hatred - Morgan

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Hatred - Morgan Empty Hatred - Morgan

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/8/2016, 3:03 am

Aiden gripped Lavixifous and entered the sword fighting arena. He needed some more practice today albeit he was incredibly skilled around swords. Knives? Acceptable. Bows and arrows? Nahhh. Swords? Good luck finding someone who parallels his skills. Perhaps an Athena kid, or Ares. His outfit was exceptionally uncommon for a duel. Black jeans, a blue t-shirt but out of sight under a dark black jacket. His matching black shoes were half tattered. His hair was dyed to dark black. As of right now he looked like a child of an Underworld god. Hardly anyone could tell that he was a son of the goddess of beauty Aphrodite.

Sitting down at the bleachers, he started to observe the others. Same old moves. Lame, lame, lame, lame and lame. He was waiting for a challenger. Or something. Frankly he didn't care.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hatred - Morgan Empty Re: Hatred - Morgan

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 5:41 am

Chiara had almost recovered from her knee replacement. She walked normally again, without any crutches, thanks to the care of the Apollo children and daily doses of nectar and ambrosia. From time to time she'd experience flashes of pain in her leg, but nothing more.

Happy to finally be allowed back in the arena and wrestling area, she had done a session already before breakfast. Now she was coming back from canoeing, her hair still a little humid, and started her warm-up routine: knuckle push-ups, burpees, lunges, everything just like back home in Taekwon-Do. She was wearing a pair of olive cargo trousers, combat boots, and a shirt that read Girls just wanna have guns. Her black greaves were strapped to her arms; they were the only pieces of armor she had along with her shield, which was recognizably embossed with an ant.

Right now, the Demeter cabin was fighting the Tyche one. Meh. Chiara would've liked to train against Darren, Namir or Nathan, they were always a good challenge.
    Therefore she went up to a dummy and started training her Taekwondo kicks: jump kick, hook kick, reverse side kick, roundhouse kick, etc.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/19/2017, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/8/2016, 6:18 am

Aiden fixed his eyes on a girl, practicing a bunch of martial arts. Gotta admit, he thought, her moves were admirable. He himself learnt kung-fu and tae-kwon-do. Perhaps he had much more to learn. He sat and continued to observe, before beginning "That's bloody cool moves you've got there." he complimented, using his fake British accent. Aiden stood up to move closer. But inside he had a bad feeling about what was to happen. Olive cargo trousers, combat boots and a "Girls just wanna have guns".

Yep. Totally inconspicuous.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 6:34 am

Chiara turned away from her dummy, which was now leaning sideways, its Greek armor crooked and slightly dented. She sized the guy up and down. Taller than her -- obviously -- with died black hair and black clothes.

"Piss off." And she resumed her training.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/8/2016, 9:32 am

"HAHAHAHAH." he laughed loudly and sarcastically. "Piece of sh!t. First person to comment on your martial arts, and BLAM. 'Piss off'. Motherf*cker. Child of Ares, I presume." Aiden said sarcastically, what burst out wasn't his British accent but his original American accent. He readied himself incase he accidentally provoked a fight, which he guess he did. "These Ares kids don't even know courtesy." he muttered loudly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 10:03 am

"Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of all the fcks I'm busy not giving," she said, still kicking and punching the dummy. She was using hands, forearms and elbows in a flurry of blows so fast it sounded like a drum. After keeping that up for thirty seconds, she went back to kicks, feeling sweat starting to cover her face.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/8/2016, 10:15 am

"Ah, on contraire, all the f-cks you are giving do not make sounds." he pointed out. "Come on, don't you feel the slightest bit that you would like to decapitate me, kill me whatsoever. Let's have a duel. Come on. One on one." Aiden attempted to provoke a fight. "And don't tell me to regret once I lose." he noted. "Because I won't." Aiden was oblivious about what he was being like. Reckless, cocky, stupid, rude,...Completely a mirror to his usual self. Probably because of...you know what, Aiden doesn't even know why anyway.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 10:40 am

"Sorry, son. I don't fight half-pints," she said as she gave the dummy's breastplate a good dent with her bronze-tipped combat boots. She glanced at him again. He seemed older and his whole outfit made him look like one of those minor Underworld demigods trying to live up to their name or something. Endless children of Thanatos and Makaria who tried to look dangerous simply cause their parents were related to death. As if that somehow made them badass. The only person she didn't despise in that cabin was Nathan -- wait no, she totally despised him too.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/8/2016, 10:55 am

"Damn. Come on, I only need a duel." he insisted. "There are a bunch of pricks in here, too good for them." Aiden continued. He stood up and raised his sword. "Prove that you are not a coward. An Ares kid, running from a fight. Illogical. Unrealistic. Prove that you are not...chicken." he continued, taunting, trying to get for himself a good enough duel. He couldn't stand a duel with others. He would disarm them and have their throats by his blade two minutes into the duel.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 1:22 pm

Ugh. The classic.

"Seriously?" She laughed, grabbing her bottle of water. "You're serving me that old thing? I'm not running from a fight, cause you and me wouldn't be a fight, it'd be a massacre." She took a mouthful of water and spat it out at his feet. "As you can see," she gestured at a dummy, "I'm currently training for a fight. A real one. Take your toys and go play somewhere else."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/9/2016, 12:46 am

"I love massacres. So much death and blood in it, ya know?" he replied sarcastically. Aiden ignored the spit, and he continued. "It's a nature of the god of death. It's a nature of my own." he lied about his parentage. "Besides, punching a dummy over and over again does not count as a real fight." he snarled. "You need a fight from something that is sentinent, that can actually fight back."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2016, 3:08 am

Thanatos chap. Just like she had thought. Repelling. When he said punching the dummy didn't count as a real fight, she wondered if he missed the part where she said it was training.

"Something that can actually fight back? There wouldn't be much difference between this dummy and you, trust me."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/9/2016, 5:03 am

"Underestimating someone never gives the best results. It gives the worst. And trust me when I say," Aiden replied calmly, throwing the sword with precision straight through the dummy's neck, splitting it's head from the rest of it's body instantly. "that I am different from a stupid dummy." he smirked, standing up and moved to collect his sword.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2016, 5:47 am

The head of the dummy had rolled to the ground, the helmet's plume sprinkled with sand. Chiara sighed, annoyed. For once she could actually train like she used to before all this cr@p happened and some kid with an Underworld parent and a sword thought he could take her on.

"Alright, punk," she sighed, cracking her knuckles. "What do you want? A fight? Fine. Come at me." Maybe this would be a better warm up than push ups but Chiara was simply tired of his sh!t. So she spread her hands and waited for him.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/9/2016, 6:27 am

"Alright." he shrugged. Aiden thought about the odds. It is unlikely that he will survive. Putting his sword to the side, he lunged at her with a punch that came from the left.

OOC: I forbid thee to power-play. Maybe later, doe. When they get further
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2016, 7:42 am

OOC: Um...you know, after 4 years on here, I don't think I'm likely to power play unless I've got permission from the other person o.o

BIC: He put his sword away? How confident. Definitely an Underworld kid. They all thought they were so scary with their god parents and zombie skeletons, didnt they. Chiara ducked under his fist and kicked sand up at his eyes.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/9/2016, 9:25 am

OOC: I know. Sorry, Okay? (facepalming) Just being cautious, in case Chiara ends him in one kick. It happens before and I still've not got over it. (Not from you, obviously) Cautious is always better.

BIC: Aiden staggered backwards as the sand hit his eyes. Luckily, his left eye was already broken. But that didn't do any better good. He briefly rubbed his eyes, before getting back to the fight before she takes the chance. "You know, I lied about something." he said, before he sent a kick from the left, while slashing his hand from the right.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2016, 2:19 pm

Chiara fell into a back roll and came back on her feet a meter away. "Oh really?" She asked, sand in her ponytail as she came closer for his next move.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/9/2016, 11:33 pm

"Yep." he replied calmly. The girl had rolled a meter back. Aiden lunged at her, swinging his leg for a hook kick. "Perhaps it's best you do not know it for now."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 4:26 am

She blocked his hook kick with her arm and gave a strong push, meaning to push him back now he was standing only on one leg. She may not look like it with her small height but she had developed muscles and the experience to know how to use them.

"Can't be that interesting anyway."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/10/2016, 5:46 am

"Oh trust me. It will be exciting."

Aiden staggered backwards, still on his feet. "You will find this fact surprisingly surprising, or totally predictable." he added. Aiden swept his leg at hers in an attempt to throw her off her feet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 6:51 am

She jumped over his leg and shrugged. "Does it look like a give a sht? Come on, start fighting already." Chiara was growing bored. At this rate fighting the dummy was more interesting, and more rewarding for her muscles. This guy made weak attacks, nothing challenging, and she was considering just leaving him there and returning to her training.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/10/2016, 7:14 am

"No it doesn't. And okay, you insisted." Aiden shrugged, before immediately threw himself at her and pulled in all the force, he sent out a punch that even made the sound SWOOP!, at high speed, which seemed undodgable.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 7:25 am

Chiara held up her forearm to block, her greave absorbing most of the impact then started circling him. He had the swiftness and strength of street fighters but she didn't see much else; he probably had spent a couple years on the streets, on the run, and having to learn the hard way how to defend himself. Chiara on the other hand had broken someone's bones the first time when she was eight, in the school playground, and killed someone's dog when she was seven. Having lived in Corsica, so in the Mediterranean, monster attacks had started early. Very early. Between her mother who had made her attend military youth camps when Chiara visited and her stepfather who had made sure she started several demanding martial arts at a young age, she had already a solid fighting basis before she even came to camp. And that's where the real fun began. Training and combat missions and battles had hardened her over the years into someone who, while naturally still learning, could definitely more than handle herself. Whatever this guy had in for her, she had probably already seen it somewhere else.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/10/2016, 7:38 am

"Cool." he murmured. Aiden continued to send punches at her. She countered his moves previously like it was nothing. Ah, so she knows all of those stuff. The inevitable outcome: he would lose. Worst outcome would be her grabbing his arm, then straighten it so that it points upwards and snap downwards with presumably no effort, which would instantly break his arm. Maybe crippling it with such force. "Definitely perfect for a child of Ares standard." he remarked. "Welp, having the goddess of beauty as mom doesn't grant someone those standards, does it?" he said with bitterness and envy. "Wish I had a war god as parent." Aiden said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:14 pm