A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hatred - Morgan

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Hatred - Morgan - Page 3 Empty Re: Hatred - Morgan

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/14/2016, 5:31 am

"Because I do not wish to be teased. They always teased about being an Aphrodite kid is weak, and all that, until I simply grab their arms and then snapped it. It happened, and I got triple dish duties. Sometimes I'm aggressive and homicidal." he admitted. "Would you tease me if I told you I was an Aphrodite kid?" Aiden asked abruptly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 5:36 am

Chiara barked a laugh as her second knife hit the dummy. She threw her last blade, listening to it hissing through the air before the familiar thwack! of impact made her lift her bandanna. Throat, eye, shoulder, not bad.
    She turned back to the kid. "Awww. Are the peoples being mean to you?" Chiara cooed. "They don't respects you?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/15/2016, 5:59 am

"No they don't." he retorted, his tone irritated. They just sorta calmed down for barely seconds before Chiara provoked a fight. But he simply didn't want to fight right now. "I suppose nobody respects you either." Aiden was confident about her being disrespected. It was obvious.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 6:31 am

Okay, he hadnt gotten the message. "Right lemme break it down for you ," Chiara said. "This camp's not about respect, it's about survival. About getting ready for whatever is out there. But it's also full of teens who've been scared all their lives because some god made around with their mom and all they got out if it is a lifetime of issues. This is their safe haven, the only place where they can really act their age without worrying about getting chewed up by some demon. They'll pull pranks on you. They'll bully you. They'll laugh at you. Cause that's what people do." She pushed her bandanna down her eyes and ordered her knives to fly back into her hand. "If you want some respect why don't you fcking earn it instead of snapping the arm of the first dude who's making fun of you?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/15/2016, 9:19 am

"Right..." Aiden shrugged. "Whatever. If I'm too lazy to earn it then so be it. And there's almost nothing wrong with snapping a guy's arm for attempted tease, then attempted murder. Or close to murder." It was a tragic day. He'd snapped the guy's arm in two, permanently injured it, and got triple dish duties. Because he successfully justified himself. "If I want respect, then that's just my business."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 9:48 am

"Just stop whining already," Chiara sighed. "If you want people to give a crap or two about what you're saying maybe you shouldn't go berserk on them whenever they say something you don't like. Just makes you look like an oversensitive pissbaby. No wonder no one respects you."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/15/2016, 10:10 am

"Yep, no wonder." Aiden retorted, this time clearly unoffended. "Besides, it's not that they say something I don't appreciate. This guy approached and teased. Ignored him, then he started to go for the attack. Self-defense." he recited the story, scratching his head a bit. "Besides, it was no biggie. Went through worse. You, it must be nightmarish. And yep, I'm childish sometimes. Not your concerns."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 11:12 am

"If it's none of my concerns why the fck are you telling me about it," Chiara replied. Her three knives were lodged in the dummy again, one in his breastplate, one in his cheek, one in the helmet's eye hold. She took her bandanna off, shook her curls and slipped it back over her forehead.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/15/2016, 11:20 am

"Oh yeah." an imaginary lightbulb blinked on top of his head. "Must have been slipping into absent-minded mode and tell you all of that sh-t. Anyhow…" Aiden put his hand on his chin. "Another go?" he offered a dead-end offer. "This time with swords."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 12:31 pm

She sized him up and down again. "After that thrashing you just got... Maybe you grab your sword, I'll stay with my two hands," she told him, leaving her knives in the dummy.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/15/2016, 11:30 pm

"Okay." Aiden shrugged. Gripping the sword in his hand, he urged himself to start. "Lemme start first." With that, he lunged at her, slashing his sword from the left. It was precise, but he was without a doubt sure that she was going to dodge it somehow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:11 am