A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Run Away [me and Darcy]

darcythedemigod7

Female
    Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2016-03-31

Let's Run Away [me and Darcy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Run Away [me and Darcy]

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/3/2016, 9:43 am

ooc: oh damn I forgot sorry

Darcy blushed, then internally groaned as Cyrus had already overpowered her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/3/2016, 9:51 am

Cyrus chuckled a bit and broke the kiss with one hand holding her face. I can think of a more comfortable place to for this. He said getting up and walking to the second floor where be bed was.You coming my Flower? He asked  stopping near the top of the steps.

OOC:Wanna cut to about an hour after before the dinner after you post a response. Remember it has to be PG. PM me too.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/3/2016, 9:56 am

ooc: ok uhm that didn't make any sense XD

Darcy's eyes widened as she realized what was going to happen. "Yeah. I'm coming."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/3/2016, 10:36 am

FASH FORWARD!!!!!

Cyrus woke up and checked his alarm clock as he usually would. It was half past five and they had about an hour and a half until dinner reservations. Climbing out of bed the son of Himeros walked into the master suit and took a quick shower. After the refreshing hot shower the teen walked out of the bathroom to go change into his suit for the evening. It was a nice black color with grey and silver accents. He poured himself another glass of whiskey and looked out the large windows before walking back to the bed and sitting on the end, running a hand through his black-white hair.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiWzJT81_LLAhWFr4MKHT5gAqgQjBwIBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fshopelevee.com%2Fmedia%2Fcatalog%2Fproduct%2Fcache%2F1%2Fimage%2F9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95%2Fs%2Fu%2Fsuit_1x.jpg&psig=AFQjCNEbwlXnWJDBUTLVy3k-9p3cUeMKkg&ust=1459780408712682
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/3/2016, 10:46 am

Darcy was sitting at the piano, playing a simple ballad. She hummed softly and swayed slightly to the music.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/3/2016, 1:20 pm

Hey, Flower. You may want to start getting ready. We have about forty-five minutes before we need to head out and I have no idea how long it will take you to get ready and for us to get there, alright? Cyrus said as he stood up and made his way back to the kitchenette and rinsed out the glass he had before moving to sit and watch TV.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/3/2016, 1:50 pm

Darcy ran to her closet, picking out the tight black dress that showed off her curves, getting changed into it. She then realized she couldn't zip the back up. "Cyrus??'
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/3/2016, 2:12 pm

Yeah? He shouted from the living room still watching the TV.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/3/2016, 2:17 pm

Darcy hurried down, blushing. 'Can you..uh, zip my dress up for me?'
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/3/2016, 2:20 pm

Cyrus chuckled and got up to zip the tight dress. Slowly tugging the metal piece from the base of her spine to the top the son of Himeros smiled and wrapped his arms around her when the dress was done. So how am I doing for a vacation companion? He asked nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck. Flower was cute in the 'im not trying and i don't care' kind of way, even if she did care and try. Everything about her seemed more natural.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/3/2016, 7:11 pm

'You make the best companion." She answered with true honesty.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/4/2016, 4:21 am

Cyrus smiled and kissed the side of Darcy's neck before going back to resting his head on her shoulder. He liked it here, on a cruise with the new camper and not having to worry about anything other than how long it would take for them to get to their location.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/24/2016, 12:36 am

She smiled, wrapping her arm round his broad shoulders. 'You're comfy.' She commented.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/24/2016, 1:13 am

Cyrus chuckled and gave Darcy a small squeeze. And you my dear are ravishing. He added before slipping out of her reach and walking over to the couch to put on his shoes for the evening. Reservation is in a few minutes, shall we get ready to go? He asked as some of his hair fell in his face but he fixed it after putting his shoes on and standing back up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:28 pm