A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ghost That Haunt A Past

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Ghost That Haunt A Past Empty Ghost That Haunt A Past

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/26/2016, 10:25 pm

Ghost That Haunt A Past 2z7itg1
    Three days, or nights rather, after the Spring Dance and Lena was starting to grow impatient with how her and Andrew were acting towards one another. They never really talked, practically avoided one another at all costs and everything else that involved avoiding one another. Sitting on her bed and fiddling with the heart key he had given her while they were together she recalled everything that had happened. She over reacted, and now she was willing to admit it, with fact that Andrew and Netha were always with one another which meant little time with just the two demigods. It was a selfish reason, and rather attention whory of her, but it was her first relationship after the Roman ex-boyfriend she never spoke of. As she put on her black heels and fixed her white short skirt the daughter of Thanatos was ready for her own night out.

There was no back alley party she was going to but rather a night out with some of her girls from academy when she was still going. They were going out for some wine, good food and gossip like no other. Fixing her hat on her black hair the young adult traded in her usual red lipstick for some pink, standing out rather nicely with a black cropped top and white skirt. She decided against her fake gauges and used fang-like earrings for the first piercing and diamond studs for her doubles. Opening up her door and walking out to the main staircase the daughter of Thanatos began making her way down the stairs and towards the double doors.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Ghost That Haunt A Past Empty Re: Ghost That Haunt A Past

Post by Metilinos 4/26/2016, 11:29 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yuck it up." Andrew said, irritated, to his forever-loyal companion, Netha. It could have happened to anyone, right? He wasn't exactly sure how he'd gotten a hook into his hand, but getting it out was the worst part, and he could tell from Netha's expression that she was judging him, hardcore. It left Andrew rolling his eyes, though he quickly winced in pain. "Okay, screw this, I'm just gonna yank it ou-" Netha's stare turned into a sharp glare. "Okay, fine, straregy." Andrew said, agitated, pulling at an angle. The hook slid out, leaving Andrew to make many grunting noises; he didn't handle pain as well as some others. "At least we got that bear." Andrew said.

Andrew too a seat by some trees outside, he didn't like entering Blackthorn much, it meant passing the staff and possibly some of the family. He was still ticked off at Malik and Synyster, who the hell did they think they were, placing bets on his decisions. He wondered how Netha would have handled the situation if she could speak English. The wolf began dressing his wound with what healing properties rested within canine saliva, which Andrew confirmed, was a rarity for Netha to do. "Thanks, girl." Andrew said, giving her a pet with his free hand. The demigod was wearing a hunting vest over shirt, and combat boots. Other than that, the blue jeans and work shirt almost looked like street clothes. He didn't bring any camoflauge for the occasion.

"Y'know, maybe the next ball will be in Australia, that would be a neat place to hunt. Don't you thi-" Andrew stopped speaking when some doors opened. He quickly dashed behind the tree, who the heck was leaving Blackthorn at this hour? He'd seen the other guests leave earlier that day, no one else was left. Then he realized is was Lena, what was she doing out at this hour? Andrew eyed Netha, and with a hand gesture, they were off to follow her, as stealthily as possible.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 11:12 am

It was a nice night out, nicer than most more or less, so walking towards the stables for a brief moment before taking a car to the bar would be well worth the time. Walking down the path Lena remembered the last time she was there and how she was singing and dancing to a song she loved while Andrew followed. Cliche yes but it was a moment she felt like a child again. Stark and Thor darted from the woods and began walking by her sides but Thor quickly broke off and began sniffing around behind her.

There must have been something in the wind because not long after Stark began doing the same thing. Lena turned and followed them and to her surprise she found Andrew and Netha not far behind where she was. Andrew? She asked rather confused, at least she thought it was him, as she fiddled with the necklace hanging around her neck. It was from him but being in front of him while wearing the necklace he bought her while they were still dating.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/27/2016, 8:43 pm

Andrew moved through the forest, he'd used to be deathly afraid of the dark, but grew out of it when he'd seen Abigail his last true time. Anything passed that were just quick meetings, and Andrew had missed his sister dearly. He had Netha though, and she was everything Andrew ever needed. Regardless, Andrew couldn't help but follow Lena. She wasn't supposed to be out here right now; no one was. The woods began to thin, and Andrew was thinking about where she could be heading. Eventually, it had gone on far enough, and they were further away from Blackthorn than he had thought. He gestured, and him and Netha left the shrub, approaching behind her.

"What the heck are you doing out here?" Andrew asked, slightly stressed out. "Sarafina doesn't want you or your brothers out this late, especially with that whole Lear business." Andrew said, approaching her. He noticed her necklace and his eyes narrowed slightly. But his head titled back up to look at her. "I don't think it's that big of a deal either, but your mother's going to kill you if she finds out. And trust me, your mom is the sweetest person; they never kill quickly."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 9:40 pm

I'm going to the stables to be with the horses. She said gesturing to the road behind her towards the building. What's a Lear? Lena hadn't been at camp for a good while seeing as her mother wanted her back home to help prepare for the event a few nights ago. Stark eyed Netha but agave a respective bow of his head to the wolf.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/28/2016, 12:17 am

Netha sat beside Andrew, as per usual, and carried her average half stare half glare upon those across from her. "Scary demigod killer dude." Andrew replied. "I dunno, guess he killed someone. I think the whole thing is pointless jibberjab. Either way, people are taking it pretty seriously. I don't think tonight is the night for you to be out here. You can come back in the morning." Andrew insisted. The demigod wasn't exactly thrilled to see her outside. She generally didn't do good things after dark.

Andrew frowned slightly. "I know I'm not typically the brightest, but I'd also make a hell of a dad." Andrew stated, taking a glance at her. "If you were my daughter, here's what I would say to you: Excuse me, missy, but those clothes certainly don't look like the attire you'd wear to the stables." Andrew mocked in an older person's voice. "Y'know, wherever you're going, I sort of have to come with you. And I could easily be an embarrassment. I take pride in it."

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 1:00 am

Lena looked at her outfit and rolled her eyes. By all means follow, see if I care. She said turning and going back down the path with her arms now crossed in front of her person. There was no reason for her to have to explain her actions to the demigod other than the fact that she didn't care. As for his Lear person she would greet death openly because of her father being Thanatos and all. Either way she walked to the stables and smiled as she walked up to a young looking Clydesdale and rested her forehead on his, whispering something as well.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/28/2016, 1:33 am

"Y'know, your attitude is as salty as a food truck pretzel." Andrew called out to her. There was no way she was going to spend the night at just the stables; even when they dated she always had an alternative motive. From the night they'd kissed, Lena always had a second side to her, waiting to do something, Andrew knew that much. Netha followed Andrew, though her expression was not happy that they were going through with this. She felt Andrew was being weak by letting this girl pull his feelings around like she was. He leaned against the wall, Netha sat beside his feet. "I'm sorry." He whispered to her.

He stood by, idle, not in particularly taking notes of anything. He hadn't been here for a while. There was nothing but old memories here. "I'm going to be honest here. In the last week, I've kissed exactly one man, and that really removes from overall patience." Andrew explained. He couldn't make out what she was saying to the horse, but he figured it couldn't be a good thing. He remained leaning. "I almost want to press you on your real plans. But I know, like always, you aren't going to cooperate. I'll give you an old, rusty, bloody hook for information." Andrew offered.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 2:21 am

Lena rolled her eyes as she stroked the mare's snout. Andrew, please just stop. She said without looking from her friend. She had the pento pattern but was massive and always fun to ride on. Moving away form the horse she walked passed Andrew and Netha to grab everything she would need for riding. Seeing at the mare was so large the saddle looked like it could easily crush Lena if she didn't train with two older brothers.

Returning to her friend and trying to stand taller to get the saddle on her back as well as the straps she turned to Andrew. Can you please help. Cressida is too tall for me to reach. She didn't really like having to ask her ex-boyfriend for help but even still she was going to ride tonight one way or another, no matter how tall and massive the Clydesdale was.

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/28/2016, 6:46 pm

Andrew was more annoyed than anything else, if not a little peeved that he'd cut his hand. The bleeding was done by now, but Andrew's pain tolerance was not that of a seasoned warrior. Seeing some of the wounds other demigods got made him cringe. He definitely wasn't a fan of pain. Lena's refusal to cooperate with him only made him more annoyed. If anything did happen and he hadn't went with her to check on her, it'd be on his conscience forever.

If only he knew what she was up to.

"Yeah, sure." Andrew replied, somewhat blandly. He started saddling up the horse, which was even a chore for him. He'd rarely saddled up his own horses, it used to already be done for him. He struggled a little bit, getting things where they needed to go, but with some effort and tip-toe standing, Andrew saddled up the horse. He offered his hand to Lena. "Do you need a boost up?" He asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 7:55 pm

What happened toy our hand?! Lena asked as she took in gingerly in her own and looked it over. Rushing to the far side of the barn the demigoddess rummaged around in a wooden work bench before returning with a first aid kit and pulling out Ace Bandage wrappings. She began to wrap the hand, putting gauz down first, and did so in silence as if this took all her concentration. Please be careful out there Andrew. She said softly while working.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/29/2016, 9:10 am

Netha had a smug look on her face when Lena noticed his hand, to which Andrew rolled his eyes in an annoyed fashion. "It wasn't an animal. Or even a monster. It was an old fishing hook that I never took out of this vest." Andrew would have, and could have, easily lied, but with Netha standing next to him, he was aware she would always be thinking about it. It was strange how something that wasn't utterly sentient and couldn't speak was about to hold small things over him like that.

"Netha took care of it already." Andrew said, though he let her work anyway. The saliva in canine's had slight healing properties. "But, I appreciate it." Andrew nodded to his ex-girlfriend. "C'mon, let me give you a hand on your horse." Andrew said, offering Lena the boost up. The truth was that Andrew was uncomfortable in Blackthorn, more so than when he'd arrived. He'd seen the looks Lena's siblings had given him. Not only did it make him uncomfortable, but it made him miss Abigail in a way he hadn't felt in years.

His sibling would stare down his exes in a heartbeat.

Luckily for Andrew, he was able to cover these things up with witty banter. It was a gift that ran in his family, apparently. "So, I don't suppose you're going to maybe tell me what's going on? Where are you going, Lena?" The demigod was rarely serious, but in this instance, he had a feeling it was the only way to know what he wanted to know.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 3:58 am

Lena took the boost and sat atop Cressida, looking like a child compared to how large the mare was. With a sign she took the reigns in her hands and walked Cressida to the doors of the stables and hung her head ever so slightly. You still don't understand a damn thing about me do you Andrew? She said sadly. Turning her clydesdale around halfway she look at her ex. I will do anything to get away from home and stay away, even if it means just riding around in the dead of night. As for this Lear person, well. If they get me as well then so be it. With that she took off into the night on her mare and let the cool New Zealand air sting her cheeks.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/30/2016, 7:57 am

Andrew was more quick than usual to process his response. "Lena, that isn't fair, you-" Andrew tried to rebuttal, but she was gone before he had a real opportunity. It had stirred up some real emotions in the demigod, something he was pretty good at avoiding. Abigail had remained focused and determined be expressing a coldness and hardness to herself, while Andrew adapted with a light-hearted personality, one that was so light, it was as though nothing could be serious. The unfamiliar spread of emotion had Andrew speechless for the moment. His head dipped down after a few moments. She hadn't even stayed to listen to him.

It was something stupid to care about, Andrew acknowledged that. Still, he felt over it. At least until he felt something at his leg, and promptly darted his view towards it. It was Netha, nudging his leg. She'd been there the entire time, and suddenly, Andrew felt a smile on his face. He crouched down, and gave her a pet on the head. "I love you, girl." He said, before standing up. The cut still hurt like hell, but Andrew found himself removing the bandages and tossing them.

"Let's go, Netha."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 8:53 am

It was hurtful to leave Andrew with what she had said but there was nothing Lena could say to him without hurting him or breaking down crying. Leaning down to Cressida's neck she let the friend chart her own path through the woods. Everything was wrong in Lena's life, the only thing that she had going for her was the fact that she didn't have to really worry about finances. Just to add to the badness that could be her life Cressida reared and Lena shrieked as loud as she could into the night as she was thrown from her horse and landed on the ground while hitting her head and falling into unconsciousness. The mare raced off back to the stables and returned without a rider, looking rather shaken as well.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 5/1/2016, 12:21 am

Andrew has almost felt something like a sudden realization of importance had come upon him, relating to what he did and didn't need in life. Of course, Andrew and Netha had only made it just outside of the stables when a horse came trotting back, with a full saddle mounted on it. Andrew would have rolled his eyes and shrugged it off as Lena simply not even caring enough to cover her tracks. But, before he saw the horse, he'd heard a shriek in the woods.

Him, and his companion, didn't waste any time going into the dead of night. Not being able to see a lot made him uneasy, but he continued on. After a lot longer than he was comfortable with, he did manage to locate her body. Luckily, he only had a few scares that had him thinking Freddy Kruger was coming for him.

Seeing her body worried him, but she had a pulse. He lifted her up, and despite how tiny she was, Andrew wasn't much of a weight lifter. He carried her back to Blackthorn, but it definitely wasn't effortless. Netha and him had exchanged some questioning looks, but while Lena still had a pulse, it was important to get her help. When they'd reached her home, he'd layed her down on her bed, putting a pillow under her bed. He was getting slightly frantic.

"I don't supposed you've ever been familiar with doctors?" Andrew asked his wold, who only fiercely stared at him. "This is... unique." Andrew noted aloud to himself. He shrugged, what could he possibly do for her? "Excuse me, other house people, I need help!" Andrew yelled.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 8:26 am

Stark was trotting through the halls of Blackthorn like he had done a hundred times before but when he saw Andrew and Netha walk into his master's room he growled and followed but when he saw the girl laying on her bed unconscious he whimpered and jumped up onto the bed as well. After sniffing her and licking her cheek the white hound darted off towards Synyster's room and began barking loudly before he finally got up. What do you want start? The demigod asked shirtless and wearing sweatpants covered in a plaid print. He followed the hound to please him and stopped as he entered the room of his sister.

Jesus. What happened. He said before swearing as he rushed to her side and began checking her pulse as well as head. He went over al of the procedures and swore again. Has she woken up at all since you found her? He asked sternly without looking away from his sister. Stark laid next to the daughter of Thanatos with his head on his paws and whimpering slightly. The bond that the two had grown was strong and it began to show.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 5/3/2016, 9:38 pm

"No, of course she hasn't." Andrew replied, and it was pretty clear that he was losing his calm. "Do you really think I'd let her nod off again?!" Andrew knew it wasn't Synyster's fault, he was only asking questions that he needed to know, but Andrew was still very stressed out at the situation. Never-mind the fact that it looked like the pair had snuck out together to hit the town, but head trauma was never a fun trial to go through. There were dangers of concussion and amnesia, like the episode of Full House where Michelle fell off her horse and hit her head, then she lost her-

Wait a minute.

"Look, I don't mind telling you, I'm feeling pretty concerned." Andrew said, pretty adamantly. There were still things he'd wished he'd told Lena. Netha remained sat at the door, she didn't seem to feel a lot of concern for the daughter of Thanatos, but she was there to support her friend nonetheless. "You all have those weird aristocracy friends, don't you? Are none of them healers?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 10:08 pm

Jackson is out of town and he's the only healer we know. God damn it Bean! Syn shouted at his sister as he saw some minor bleeding coming from her head. Watch her while I run and get some bandages from the servants quarters. If she wakes up make sure she stays awake. The oldest of the three said as he rushed out of the room and down the stairs and into the basement.

Lena continued to remain motionless on the bed while her chest rose and fell to the rhythm of her breathing. Stark looked at Andrew and whimpered as he nudged the demigoddesses hand with his snout before crawling slightly closer to her, laying at her side.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 5/5/2016, 11:19 pm

Andrew was relatively aware of how hounds chose to die. They would wander off alone, wanting to be alone, so that their exist from the pack didn't interfere. Wolves and dogs didn't have hospitals, so if they had a lethal injury, it was their time. Andrew wondered if Stark carried that sort of mentality. Dogs were weird. Some were smart. Andrew put a hand on her forehead, and it was feeling pretty hot. He hadn't even learned where she was going to go that night.

In the moment, there was silence, utterly. What if she did lose her memory? What if she didn't wake up the same person. Hell, what if she didn't wake up at all. "Look, I'll be honest, I know my god-daddy is a great healer and all, but I don't know the first thing about this. I don't even know if you can hear me." Andrew didn't often say sentimental things, not even to Netha. The whole concept was somewhat frightening to him. "You're not supposed to die, remember? So, if you could wake up, I would really be okay with that..." Andrew hadn't felt such a heavy feeling in his chest in a long time. All the while, Netha kept her usual gaze at the trio.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 11:55 pm

Lena was in either the worst trip of her life or the worst nightmare imaginable, she couldn't really tell at this point. The last thing she remembered was being thrown off Cressida and hitting her head on the ground. It was weird to feel so motionless and yet walk around in a dark void of nothingness. Her head was hurting towards her temple but she ignored it easy enough but then came a muffled voice and it returned so much so that she fell to her knees to hold her head in her hands. Stoptalkingstoptalkingstoptalking She mentally repeated to herself.

There was no signs of movement on her physical person, still just the rising and falling of her chest. Thor walked past Netha and whimpered as he rested his front paws on the edge of her large bed and rested his muzzle there as well. Thor and Stark had known Lena since they could first remember, she raised them and cared for them and was always the strong person who loved to party and have a good time. Seeing her with little too no life in her body was haunting and she really did begin to look like the daughter of someone who was the king of the dead.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 5/6/2016, 11:37 pm

Andrew looked up to see Netha by the door still. "I know, I know you think the whole thing is stupid." Andrew said to Netha. The sentiment she had within her was truly remarkable. Had someone been blind, they would probably assume Netha was a human being who was just mute, with how often Andrew interacted with her. Andrew sighed, Lena's brother wasn't back yet and Andrew didn't see a solution in tact. "Girl, all I know about wounds is that they suck and hurt and that alcohol cleanses them but burns like Satan lit a match and farted in it." Andrew said to his friend.

"I don't suppose you know anything?" Andrew asked, but Netha kept her head blank. "I guess you know as much as me. Lick your wounds." Andrew said. He thought about asking Netha if she wanted to come up with him to check on Lena, but he had a feeling that she wasn't going to want that. Andrew brushed her hair out of her face one last time, before he slid back against the wall. Shortly after, Netha sat next to him. "Goes to show it doesn't take much, huh?" He asked her, painfully..
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/7/2016, 10:04 am

Syn rushed back into the room and removed the towel he had set on his sisters head to act as a mock bandage until he returned with actual bandages. Any change in her? He asked Andrew while bandaging his sisters head. Synyster wasn't too big on showing emotion but there was a definitely a look of concern on his face as he worked. Muttering things under his breath the eldest of the siblings leaned on his hands as they were on the bed. It's funny, she was always the one patching me her brother and me up. I think I've seen Beana hurt all of maybe twice in my life. He said using her nickname.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 5/21/2016, 11:07 pm

"Beana?" Andrew asked. He wished he'd known that nickname when the pair had dated, he'd tease a person with that for an eternity. Of course, the grin quickly faded from Andrew's face the instant it appeared. "No, there's been no change." Andrew replied. It was depressing to look at her, virtually lifeless. Their relationship hadn't worked, but Andrew still had things he wished he'd told Lena, now that her life wasn't exactly secure. That was the risk of being a human. The risk of being a demigod was even worse.

"I think it's probably best if Netha and I go." Andrew closed his vulnerable surface off. "It isn't really appropriate, you know, for me to be here with Lena right now." It wasn't hard for Andrew to be serious over his usual demeanor, not in this instance in particular. "Unless you need something else. I'd carry her home a hundred times, but, now there's nothing else I can contribute."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/22/2016, 2:14 am

I need you to watch her while i go make some calls from my room to a few Apollo kids we know who may still be in New Zealand. Syn said as he got up and headed towards the doors. He stopped short and turned his torso to the demigod. Thanks for going and finding her to bring her here. She still does like you ya know. He added before leaving the room and heading down the hall already on the phone with someone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:50 pm