A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

a blast from the past

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

a blast from the past  Empty a blast from the past

Post by Haiden 7/8/2013, 8:14 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_m7xmltPjJk1rt3fn2

Slater Sinclair was a loner around camp. He didn't mean to be, it just..kinda happened. This is probably because he was mostly invested on trying to find out where the hell his father was, and he was just a big hot mess. He walked into the Library and made a beeline straight to the history section of the library. He didn't know if there would be something about his father here, so he decided he was just going to find out. Its only been a month since he has arrived at camp and he has had an estimated amount of only 3 hours of sleep each day. The restless son of Clio grabbed a book from the shelf that seemed as if it could be the answer to his problems and sat down at a empty table. His disheveled hair and wrinkled clothes made him look as if he were some crazy guy, but he was only a seventeen year old kid looking for answers. He opened the book and began to skim through it quickly, muttering to himself the words on each page.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

a blast from the past  Empty Re: a blast from the past

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/8/2013, 8:28 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_mdbticPMcJ1rywetuo1_r1_500_large

Marley walked into the library and instantly regretted it. Marley was trying not to be a nerd at camp but she couldn't really avoid the library for much longer. Marley walked around for a little while. She twisted a strand of her hair around her finger. She found her way to the history section. Her absolute favorite section. Marley was still learning United States history. She was looking around trying to find a Civil War book. Marley stuck her head around the corner and saw a boy sitting at the table. She smiled. "Hey, do you know where I could find a Civil War book?" Marley said, her Irish accent showing through a bit.

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/8/2013, 8:42 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_inline_mhx7mjFNWC1qz4rgp

Slater looked up from his book briefly to find a perky looking girl (who he swore was of Irish descent from the tone of her voice) standing before him, a smile curled on his lips. Of course he knew where the Civil War section was, but the thought of the girl just interrupting him while he was obviously busy with something annoyed him somewhat. "Yeah, its uh..somewhere over there." He told her, a bit distracted as he looked back down at her book. He didn't really point to an exact place and sorta just nodded towards the direction of where it was, even though it wasn't specific. If he wasn't so busy with the book, he would definitely help her out since she seemed to be interested in History like himself. He always liked to talk to people that shared the same interests as him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/8/2013, 9:26 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_static_zoellahelpsgif

Marley rolled his eyes and went back to the shelves. She was really annoyed with the boy. With the history books around him, he obviously knew the answer to her question. She found the book she was looking for and sat down at the table with the boy, because it was the only one around she put her feet up on the front of the chair and placed her chin on her knees. She was excited to finally be in the heat of US history as opposed to the annoying early stuff. Marley glanced up at the boy every once and a while while she read.  

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 9:27 am

a blast from the past  Tumblr_mlg8fevl6q1r2ae0qo2_500

Slater couldn't seem to find the answer from the book and began to turn the pages roughly with frustration. God damn it, was this the only time the Library became no help for him? He saw movement in front of him from his peripheral vision and saw the same girl he had waved off sit right in front of him with the book in her hands. He sighed and kept on reading, acting as if he didn't see the girl. Slater glanced up every once in a while as well at the girl and caught her doing the same as they're eyes met. "Can I help you?" He asked her, slightly amused.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/9/2013, 4:26 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_mctt9r42zY1rvf5dg

Marley shook her head and looked down when he talked to her. She continued to read the book as she said, "You could have before, but instead you decided to be a jerk." Marley's Irish accent was much more obvious this time than the first. She tried to cover it up at camp, because there weren't very many of them at camp, but she wasn't totally invested in this conversation. She was much more interested in the book she was reading. It had been a long time since Marley had read a history book, so she was getting back into the swing of things.

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 4:37 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_mcqbqgF9RY1r59b0d
    Slater rolled his eyes at her comeback since she wasn't really looking at him. "Well, I was hoping you would see that I'm slightly busy with something, but I guess you just didn't notice." He looked back down at his book, rubbing his forehead with frustration as he turned another page. He must of turned it a bit too hard because the bottom of the page ultimately ripped. Alright. I'm done with this book. He closed it hastily and grabbed another one by his side and opened it. "..Plus, I didn't think girls like you were interested in history." He muttered under his breath, his eyes still on the book.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/10/2013, 5:57 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_inline_mie73s2iy71qz4rgp

Marley slammed down the book, a little too hard. "Girls like what?" Marley snapped. She was sick of people at camp already stereotyping her. Just because she liked to do her makeup and wear nice clothes, didn't make her an idiot. Marley rolled his eyes and looked back down at the book. She tapped her freshly painted nails on the table rhythmically as she tried to ignore the boy. Marley was already getting a little too annoyed with him for his own good.

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/10/2013, 8:22 pm

slater sinclair
    "i came, i saw, i conquered."

Slater jumped as the girl slammed the book on her table, surprised at her reaction. What was her problem?! His heart was beating fast as he recovered from such a outburst..especially in a god damn library. Slater sighed, feeling a little bad for making her snap like that. He wasn't in the mood in picking a fight with someone. After a long minute of awkward silence, he finally spoke up. "Look, I'm sorry for..what I said. I didn't mean it like that..its just girls who are interested in the Civil War don't really look like you." He hoped he had worded it better that time, although what he said could of been taken in many ways. Quickly realizing this, he added on "..and I don't mean anything rude about that, I swear."

credit goes to Lucy Hale (the cbox mod not the real one lmao) for the awesome form!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2013, 4:53 pm

a blast from the past  Tumblr_mg1q4iz5vf1s0rf2mo1_500

Marley looked down and smiled a little bit. "I'm going to hope that that meant what I think it did, because I don't hear it often." Marley began to read again. She felt a little bad for snapping at the boy. He really did seem like a nice person. Marley didn't really think she had much of a chance of becoming friends with the boy after being the way she had been. She was angry with herself more than anything now. Marley hated that she was bad at making friends.

Eventually, Marley left. 

ooc: Lemme know if you wanna start this RP up again sometime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 11:04 am