A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Panama for Spring Break!

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panama for Spring Break!

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/15/2016, 1:46 am

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 2 Tumblr_mntxg49WTb1s9lvuzo1_500

Sebastian followed her lead and slid off his sunglasses, as well, looking at her with his bright blue eyes. Those eyes were his money. They made people believe in him. "Its nice to pull something over someone who should have known better. The people at camp should know not to trust me, yet so many of them still do." Sebastian shrugged a little. Sebastian sat up a little straighter, no longer leaning on his other hand. He took that hand and began to twirl a strand of Heather's hair. What are you doing? A part of his mind shouted, but he ignored it. For once, Sebastian thought, he might be ignoring the him he had created. Sebastian looked at Heather and smiled.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/15/2016, 2:00 am

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 2 Tumblr_ne7to7QYJQ1tejn5ko6_250

The hair twirling was interesting, raising both eyebrows. Heather tilted her head back the other way. "Should I know better?" She asked. The young Roman demigoddess didn't know whether or not this was part of his game. He'd been honest, as far she knew, about his name and parentage so why lie about this? "I feel like I should. Yeah, I sure." She nodded her head slowly.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/15/2016, 2:10 am

Sebastian eyebrows turned in, as he thought about what she had said. He wanted to think that this was just some game he was playing. It had all the pieces to make one, except for his name was involved, but it didn't feel like one. "I... I don't think this is a game." Sebastian said, only really realizing it when he said it out loud. "I don't think I could even pull something over you if I wanted to." Sebastian said, honestly. "Can I tell you something I've never told anyone? I've never kissed a girl. I've been kissed by girls, as you've seen, but I've never been the initiator. Its just always seemed a little too... cruel."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/15/2016, 2:20 am

There was something different there. He wasn't trying to play her. He wasn't playing at all. Heather looked down at their hands and sighed. She couldn't show the nice side of her, it wasn't something that she did often. Never really. "Look who has a conscience." She said with a dry chuckle. "I've had my fair share of kisses." Heather answered truthfully. "I've had my fiar share of a great number of things." She slowly made eye contact with the Greek. Her other hand slowly caressed Sebastian's cheek. "Do you have Arcus messaging at Camp Greek or whatever it's called?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/15/2016, 2:27 am

Sebastian looked at her. "I didn't think I had a conscience." Sebastian blurted, not even thinking before he said it out loud. "We have Iris messaging. I think it's the same thing." Sebastian said with a slightly crooked smile, moving his face closer to hers a bit. "Can I ask you something now?" Sebastian said, maybe even a little nervous. "Are you playing me?" Sebastian didn't know if he even wanted to know the answer, but he's asked anyway, because he knew he needed to know.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/15/2016, 2:34 am

The question didn't come to a surprise to her. Heather came closer as well, lighting biting her lip. "I'm a trouble maker, initiator, mischievous, and a little bit manipulative, but I'm not one to play with someone's emotions." It felt like her heart was pounding in her neck. After a couple of seconds, she responded with, "Let me show you." And with that, she kissed him. Pressing her lips against his before pulling away slowly. "Did that answer your question?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/15/2016, 2:43 am

Sebastian's heart skipped a beat when he felt Heather's lips against his. He'd been kissed countless times, but never before did it feel like this. It always felt like a victory in some kind of sick game when Sebastian got a girl to kiss him, but this wasn't like that. He felt like he's been given a gift. Something he didn't earn, but still had received. "That was the best answer I could have gotten." Sebastian said, a light and meaningful smile spreading across his face, more teeth than his usual smug smile. "I hope you know that this is a big deal." Sebastian said, leaning on to kiss her. After being kissed so many times, he expected kissing someone to feel the same, but it didn't. It felt totally different. More personal.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/15/2016, 2:49 am

"Mhm." Was all she could say right now with their lips connecting. She pulled away again, pecking his lips meaningfully. "Yeah, I know." Heather used her thumb wipe the red cherry lipstick from the corner of his mouth. "Well, I'm starving. Do you want to go grab something to eat? I could really go for some chicken quesadilla right now." She laughed innocently and started to stand, her hand not leaving his while she put her bag until her shoulder.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/15/2016, 11:52 am

Sebastian stood up with a smile. "Anything with you." Sebastian said, grabbing his uke with the hand that wasn't holding hers, and starting down the beach. As they walked down the beach towards a little local restaurant, Sebastian looked down at their hands. His thumb was moving in little circles on the back of her hand. Sebastian's eyes looked up Heather until his eyes landed on her face. "Tell me more about you, beautiful." Sebastian said, when they were about halfway to the restaurant.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/15/2016, 12:29 pm

Heather smiled, looking down at her flip flops just smiled, finally enjoying these real emotions. It was weird for her, but she'd get used to it. "Well, I live in the cohort. They're five of them." She tried to think more about herself that wasn't related to the Twelve Legion, but she couldn't come up with anything. "Aside from being a total b*tch that's all I have." She moved a few strands of hair out from in front of her face. "What about you? Tell me more about Mister Cute Trickster."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/15/2016, 10:50 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 2 Tumblr_nb4rbdCPRx1s7ijqno5_250

Sebastian looked down. "Well, I already told you about how I grew up. Um, I live in a cabin. Nothing special there. I was hit by a ccar when I was 7. That's why my wrist is kinda messed up. Um... I've been arrested 5 times. I always got out of it though, obviously." Sebastian said, finishing off as they stepped on to the floor of the restaurant. It was a cute little open air beach place that didn't quite know what it wanted to be, so it served all different kinds of food. Sebastian smiled at the hostess. "I need a table for me and this beautiful girl." The hostess led them over to a high top table. Sebastian pulled out the chair for Heather.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/15/2016, 11:09 pm

Heather sat down, smiling up at Sebastian. "Thanks." She crossed her legs underneath the table and leaned forward, looking over the menus that the hostess gave them. "Wow, you've been through a lot. I've been through a lot too, but it isn't the same. I've had to endure wolves that I swear wanted to tear my flesh from my bones." She shook her head. "How was your first day at Camp? Like, how did you get claimed and all that jazz?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/15/2016, 11:32 pm

Sebastian pulled his wallet out of his pocket, and set it on the table, a decently convincing fake ID on top. Sebastian reached his hand across the table to her, and looked over the menu. "Well, my mom knew who my dad was, so she told me. I still had to go through the whole official sorting thing. Wasn't across the border for more than 5 minutes before there was a glowing theta over my head. What is it like for you?" Sebastian said, looking up once he made a decision on what he was going to get. Sebastian could see the water behind Heather through the open air "windows" in the restaurant. She really was beautiful. Sebastian felt his heart skip a beat as he looked at her.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/15/2016, 11:43 pm

She ran her fingertips through her hair, shaking a bit before letting it settle. Heather decided on getting a mango sweet tea. Gods did she love her mango sweet teas. "For me? My mother told my dad about the whole Roman goddess of discord and strife thing." She looked up into his blue eyes and almost became breathless. Heather had to look away just so she could finish speaking. "Then I was taken to the House of Lupa, then the Legion, was a probatio for...five months before doing my act of valor. Lastly, the hologram of the ying-yang symbol with an apple on one end and a hexagon on another one appeared above my head. Toda!" She threw her hands up in the air with a laugh.

Their waitress, apparently by the name of Gloria, came to get their drink orders.

"I'll take the mango sweet tea with lemon."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/16/2016, 12:10 am

Sebastian's eyes grew wide as she talked about wolves and this "act of valor." Sebastian was snapped out of his stare when the waitress came up asking about what they wanted to drink. "I'll have an orange creme smoothie." Sebastian said, passively. The waitress, a Florida girl about their age, was obviously checking them out, but Sebastian wasn't giving her an ounce of attention. he couldn't take his eyes off of Heather. When the waitress didn't walk away, Sebastian nodded and said, Thank you." She looked discouraged as she walked away, but Sebastian didn't notice. "So what is this whole act of valor, thing?" Sebastian said, tapping his fingers on the table.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2016, 12:25 am

Heather raised an eyebrow at the whole thing. She had to admit, Gloria the waitress was rather cute. If it weren't for the fact that she was really into Sebastian, then she would've flirted with the poor mortal. "Basically, it's when you do something amazing. Saving a legionnaire from drowning or putting your life on the line. Something like that. For me, it was protecting a newbie from being stabbed during a war game. Until then you're stuck with the probatio tablet." She said simply, then put her arm on the table. "See, this is my mother's symbol, the SPQR stands for Senatus Populusque Romanus," She said the Latin fluently and gracefully. "And the bars are for every year I've been officially apart of the Legion. It's kind of like the bead necklaces you Greeks wear."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/16/2016, 12:42 am

Sebastian's hand moved subconsciously to the necklace that was hiding under the color of his shirt. He hadn't been at camp that long compared to some people, so there were only 2 beads on either side of the token in the middle. Sebastian moved his hand down from the necklace and placed it on Heather's arm. ""My camp seems a lot more like camp. Yours seems more like where dreams go to die." Sebastian said with a laugh.

The waitress came back with their drinks, a look of bitterness on her face. She set the drink down and then, with an attitude, asked if they were ready to order. Sebastian finally looked up at her, annoyed with the tone in her voice. "Yeah. I'll have a deep dish meat lovers." Sebastian said with a bit of an eye roll, nodding at Heather to let her order.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2016, 12:51 am

Heather laughed because it was true! "Yeah, it's like the military on steroids." She continued laughing even when the waitress came over with their drinks. "Sorry, I'll take the fish tacos with fries as a side. Oh, and for an appetizer. meat dip and chips please." She watched the waitress dot down their order before walking off to put it in and take care of her other tables.

"Any who, what exactly do you do at Camp Half-Blood? I heard from some daughter of Nemesis that you guys have a campfire-song thing?" She took a couple of gulps of her drink before sitting back in her hair.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/16/2016, 1:15 am

Sebastian's nodded as he took a sip of his drink. "I was never really into the whole campfire kumbaya thing, obviously. It was a great time to mess with people's stuff though. No one was in their cabins." Sebastian looked back up at Heather. Looking back, he wondered why he had never gone to the campfire. He probably wouldn't have had fun, but it would have been something. "I'd love to show you sometime." Sebastian said with a genuine smile. The waitress came and sat down their food, the same bitter look on her face. Sebastian took a bite of the pizza. It was so good. He was hungrier than he had realized. As the waitress walked away, Sebastian nodded lightly toward her. "What's her problem?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2016, 1:32 am

"Oh my gods! I can imagine myself tossing an apple in the direction of the Apollo kids and asking them who has the best singing voice." Heather's laugh bubbled up from her chest. When Gloria the Waitress came back with their food. "Finally, I'm hungry." She whispered mostly to herself. Picking up a fry, she dipped it in her ketchup. "I would enjoy that, 'Bastian. Maybe cause some trouble and, of course, spending time with you."

"Well, she may be jealous that your taken. I saw her flirting earlier before you turned her down. " Heather grinned, winking playfully.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/17/2016, 12:23 am

Sebastian's eyebrows turned in a bit when she pointed out that the waitress had been flirting. He didn't usually miss stuff like that. That was the best time to take advantage of people. Weird.

Sebastian pulled another slice of pizza from the platter in front of him and took a huge bite from it. He smiled at Heather after swallowing his food. "So after this... How about we cause a bit more trouble? I have a feeling that's the most is thing to do." Sebastian could see the beach behind Heather. It was starting to fill up with lots of high school and college students getting ready for some concert in the beach that night. Lots of innocent subjects to pray on.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/17/2016, 12:36 am

"That actually sounds amazing, 'Bastian." Heather picked up a fish taco and took a bite of it. It was pretty good. There was some type of sauce on it that brought out the flavor of the fish. She wondered what kind it was. Maybe tilapia? Founder?

The daughter of Discordia shifted in her seat, uncrossing her legs. "Do you know where we should start our mischief?" She turned around to look out the forming group of people their age. "Perfect...we can do something special?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/21/2016, 9:45 pm

Sebastian winked at Heather when she saw what he did. "Each one of those drunk high school and college kids is their own experience." Sebastian felt better in this moment than he had almost ever. Schemnig was one of his favorite things to do,and getting to do it with Heather was even better. Sebastian looked up mid-bite of his pizza as Heather turned back after seeing the people on the beach and her hair caught the sun and she looked beautiful. Sebastian smiled at her, his gold hair reflecting the sun.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/21/2016, 10:03 pm

"Drunk? Makes it easy for them to become more acceptable to my powers." She turned back to look at Sebastian and grinned almost wickedly. "It's a shame, really. We have to part ways after this trip is lover." Heather continued to eat her food, realizing that she might have to get a to-go box. "We could really cause a lot of trouble."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/21/2016, 10:09 pm

Sebastian held up his glass to Heather, cathcing the light, and directing it into his eyes. "Let's live it up while we are here. You and me. Rebels without a cause." Sebastian cheersed Heather and drank from the cup. He set it down. "What exactly are your powers?" Sebastian asked, biting into a new slice, making an impressive dent in his pizza. He had seen her do something with it on the beach, but he didn't really understand it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content